BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 216431 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

iN aRe A

Cynthiana, KY

#177224 Oct 31, 2013
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2...
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#177225 Oct 31, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows? Oh, give us that Repub congress approval rating once more please?
And while you are at it, Rogue, how about that TRUE story in Wnd.com about the Jeep factory closing down in Michigan and moving to China? Remember that? Announcement was made just prior to November 6 2012 presidential election and heralded by you, GB KFC and various birthers. Comments, please.
<quoted text>
Politics, beltway? Pray tell what does the Jeep fallacy foxnews.com lies (move of Michigan factory to China just before Nov 6 vote) have to do with beltway politics^
Oh, speaking of beltway politics, did I make a false statement when I asked what the Repub congress rating was? I just asked seeing as your buddy Rogue had just outlined how Obama's polls were plunging.
And continue to plunge, with his likability rating going down to 41%. We must conclude that their are more racists out there getting polled today, because the narrative has always been framed to suggest that not liking the president can only mean you hate him for the color of his skin. The republicans are at an all time low as well, as you accurately stated, with only 22% favorable and 53% unfavorable, but the hate and smear campaign against them has been relentlessly portrayed by the mainstream propaganda arm of the democrat party for easily a couple of decades, so that comes as no surprise. The curtain has been pulled back on the wizard of smart and it turns out that fewer Americans love the way he lies then originally thought. Even the rank and file democrats (voters) are seeing him for the political animal that he is, as he has never from day one put people or country over politics. His force field has worn thin and the press is starting to turn, as is Saturday Night Live and Jon Stewart. Even Piranhas eventually get around to eating each other when they are starved of the truth to the point where they are the only meal left in the tank. When the left turns on one of their own, the feed in a frenzy, and no one person is more important then advancing their progressive agenda. Not even Barry. Who knows, they actually may find his long form birth certificate before its over.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101156353
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#177226 Oct 31, 2013
iN aRe A wrote:
Take a break guys. Here is some interesting info:
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/october-2...
It makes sense that the free market would reward a network full of liars with twelve straight years in the #1 slot, because according to the left, you have to be a liberal to be the king of smart, and most of the country is stupid, except when it comes to election day and they win.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#177227 Oct 31, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
REPUBLICANS HATE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
No Republican administration has balanced a budget since Eisenhower in 1957.
Dwight Eisenhower was last Republican President to preside over a balanced budget. He had a balanced budget in 1956 and 1957. Since then, there have been two presidents to preside over balanced budgets, LBJ in 1969 and Clinton in 1998 through 2001. During the last 40 years there have been five budget surpluses, all five were under Democratic Presidents: 1969, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.
Thats BS, they simply want it limited to the point where they are answerable to the people, and not left wing special interests. What real republicans love is our constitution. A document that this president consistently shows contempt for. Nice try, but the budget is done by congress and the president simply signs it. Who ran congress for 4 out of those 5 years? Try reading the constitution, it would seem you need to refresh your knowledge on how our system of government works. You sound like one of those that think we are democracy.
Learn to Read

United States

#177228 Oct 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>Thats BS, they simply want it limited to the point where they are answerable to the people, and not left wing special interests. What real republicans love is our constitution. A document that this president consistently shows contempt for. Nice try, but the budget is done by congress and the president simply signs it. Who ran congress for 4 out of those 5 years? Try reading the constitution, it would seem you need to refresh your knowledge on how our system of government works. You sound like one of those that think we are democracy.
The same Constitution that says Obama is POTUS and that Birfoon fables and lawsuits are without basis or merit? That Constitution?

Or the Constitution that ALL of DC (including a boatload of "real Republicans") "discovered" to include some strange loopholes allowing for spying on citizens and eternal incarceration without trial or accusation?

The vast majority of politicians (including "real republicans") tend to wrap themselves in the flag while they piss on the Constitution
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177229 Oct 31, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Still mad that your boys lost to a half black man, huh?
LMAO! click click....
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177230 Oct 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
The same Constitution that says Obama is POTUS and that Birfoon fables and lawsuits are without basis or merit? That Constitution?
Or the Constitution that ALL of DC (including a boatload of "real Republicans") "discovered" to include some strange loopholes allowing for spying on citizens and eternal incarceration without trial or accusation?
The vast majority of politicians (including "real republicans") tend to wrap themselves in the flag while they piss on the Constitution
Not only is that moronic but it's also backazzwards.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#177231 Oct 31, 2013

<quoted text>
REPUBLICANS HATE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
No Republican administration has balanced a budget since Eisenhower in 1957.
Dwight Eisenhower was last Republican President to preside over a balanced budget. He had a balanced budget in 1956 and 1957. Since then, there have been two presidents to preside over balanced budgets, LBJ in 1969 and Clinton in 1998 through 2001. During the last 40 years there have been five budget surpluses, all five were under Democratic Presidents: 1969, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats BS, they simply want it limited to the point where they are answerable to the people, and not left wing special interests. What real republicans love is our constitution. A document that this president consistently shows contempt for. Nice try, but the budget is done by congress and the president simply signs it. Who ran congress for 4 out of those 5 years? Try reading the constitution, it would seem you need to refresh your knowledge on how our system of government works. You sound like one of those that think we are democracy.
Where's the BS? Was "Fox News Propaganda" wrong about who balanced and who didn't balance the budget?

May I remind you once more that you asked us all, including me, to be more civil. Is BS "civil" language? I've reviewed "Fox News Propaganda's" post. I don't see anything in there that merits "BS", unless the truth about budget deficits/surpluses is BS.
Learn to Read

United States

#177232 Oct 31, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Not only is that moronic but it's also backazzwards.
Well you do have a ton of experience in backazzwards moronic behavior so I will view your critique accordingly

Ottawa

#177233 Oct 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes sense that the free market would reward a network full of liars with twelve straight years in the #1 slot, because according to the left, you have to be a liberal to be the king of smart, and most of the country is stupid, except when it comes to election day and they win.
And what does it all mean? It simply means that there is only one truly ultra right wing neo-Nazi TV news station competing against various,(7 or 8) networks ranging from centre to centre-left to centre-right, thereby dispersing the vote amongst themselves. All those stations, which report the news in a less biased manner than Fox ( I know, it's not saying much...but still), put together, outrank Foxnews.com

Interestingly, I've just stumbled across a poll that says Wrestling occupies 16 of the fist 50 sports spots in the U.S. Now, according to your thinking, that would make the watchers of those 16 TV wrestling shows the smartest people alive. Have I lost you, Obkeptic
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177234 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
And what does it all mean? It simply means that there is only one truly ultra right wing neo-Nazi TV news station competing against various,(7 or 8) networks ranging from centre to centre-left to centre-right, thereby dispersing the vote amongst themselves. All those stations, which report the news in a less biased manner than Fox ( I know, it's not saying much...but still), put together, outrank Foxnews.com
Interestingly, I've just stumbled across a poll that says Wrestling occupies 16 of the fist 50 sports spots in the U.S. Now, according to your thinking, that would make the watchers of those 16 TV wrestling shows the smartest people alive. Have I lost you, Obkeptic
This is not the first time I laughed with your quick wit.

Professional Wrestling is very real to the rightwing because they see the word professional, therefore must be legitimate.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177235 Oct 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual too my knowledge.

Bush did not veto any legislation, well almost never, and he had a Republican House and Senate for 6 out of 8 years.

Your obfuscating and conjecture does not work on authentic liberal/progressives, or even authentic conservative/libertarians.

You my friend are part of the problem and not part of the solutions.

There are only a small handful in Congress who believe in the Constitution.

----------

Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.

If they did, they would have impeached:

LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.

Nixon for Watergate.

Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.

Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.

Forthwith.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177237 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the AVERAGE American family is making 15% less (corrected for inflation) than when Bush left office. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
I do not drink or smoke, but the reason being Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies that mostly benefit the wealthy.

Since Reagan most all Americans are working harder and longer, and making less.

The average American family needs at least two parents working full time just to keep their heads above water.

What planet are you living on since 1980?

==========

Union Sundown

Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.

Well, it's sundown on the union
And what's made in the U.S.A.
Sure was a good idea
'Til greed got in the way.

Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.

Sure was a good idea

Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.

Sure was a good idea

Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.

Sure was a good idea

Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.

Sure was a good idea

Copyright ©1983
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/union-sundown

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#177239 Oct 31, 2013
Our Louisiana based punching bag isn't up to the task, I see. That was expected.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177240 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue will not comment on the above surplus facts. What he will do is ignore those facts and come back in , hmmm, 2, 3 weeks and spin the same lies about balanced-budget Republicans (thanks to Newt) and deficit-ridden democrats. He'll be corrected, as you have just done, ignore it and come back with the same garbage a few weeks later. And so it goes in buffoon birfoon birther tea party land.
If this thread still exists in 20 years, and Rogue is still alive, he will tell us about those WMDs, and how Gingrich was behind the Eisenhower, LBJ and Clinton surpluses.
Your coming up with great funny lines: LOL ROTFL

----------

If this thread still exists in 20 years, and Rogue is still alive, he will tell us about those WMDs, and how Gingrich was behind the Eisenhower, LBJ and Clinton surpluses.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177241 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Jeremiah said that. Not God, though he would have us believe that God spoke to him. We have people like that today. They are for the most part locked up;
None of the doomsday scenarios that Jeremiah predicted ever happened. He was what is referred to as the prophet of doom.
Having said that, I respect your belief, your opinion whether it be the Bible or your opposition to abortion. I also am opposed for the most part to abortion, albeit with some differences.
Jeremiah is known as the weeping Prophet, Lamentations.

Every Prophet is a type of JESUS and everything that was prophesied has already materialized except Armageddon and the stage seems set for that to take place.

Thank you for your kind words and I respect your beliefs as well.

I also do not condone abortion but I do not believe the government belongs in every bedroom in America like the Republicans do.

Sincerely,
Republican American Taliban.

==========

Matthew 22:20-22

20 And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?

21 They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

22 When they had heard these words, they marveled, and left him, and went their way.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177242 Oct 31, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you do have a ton of experience in backazzwards moronic behavior so I will view your critique accordingly
That really was a good one! LMAO!

Ottawa

#177243 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
I do not drink or smoke, but the reason being Obama continued over 90% of all Bush/Cheney failed policies that mostly benefit the wealthy.
Since Reagan most all Americans are working harder and longer, and making less.
The average American family needs at least two parents working full time just to keep their heads above water.
What planet are you living on since 1980?
==========
Union Sundown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0P3BF0SUs0cXX
Well, my shoes, they come from Singapore,
My flashlight's from Taiwan,
My tablecloth's from Malaysia,
My belt buckle's from the Amazon.
You know, this shirt I wear comes from the Philippines
And the car I drive is a Chevrolet,
It was put together down in Argentina
By a guy makin' thirty cents a day.
Sure was a good idea
Well, this silk dress is from Hong Kong
And the pearls are from Japan.
Well, the dog collar's from India
And the flower pot's from Pakistan.
All the furniture, it says "Made in Brazil"
Where a woman, she slaved for sure
Bringin' home thirty cents a day to a family of twelve,
You know, that's a lot of money to her.
Sure was a good idea
Well, you know, lots of people complainin' that there is no work.
I say, "Why you say that for
When nothin' you got is U.S.-made?"
They don't make nothin' here no more,
You know, capitalism is above the law.
It say, "It don't count 'less it sells."
When it costs too much to build it at home
You just build it cheaper someplace else.
Sure was a good idea
Well, the job that you used to have,
They gave it to somebody down in El Salvador.
The unions are big business, friend,
And they're goin' out like a dinosaur.
They used to grow food in Kansas
Now they want to grow it on the moon and eat it raw.
I can see the day coming when even your home garden
Is gonna be against the law.
Sure was a good idea
Democracy don't rule the world,
You'd better get that in your head.
This world is ruled by violence
But I guess that's better left unsaid.
From Broadway to the Milky Way,
That's a lot of territory indeed
And a man's gonna do what he has to do
When he's got a hungry mouth to feed.
Sure was a good idea
Copyright ©1983
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/union-sundown
Dylan's great and thanks for that. You do know we are in the same boat, right?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#177244 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Everything I post is factual too my knowledge.
Bush did not veto any legislation, well almost never, and he had a Republican House and Senate for 6 out of 8 years.
Your obfuscating and conjecture does not work on authentic liberal/progressives, or even authentic conservative/libertarians.
You my friend are part of the problem and not part of the solutions.
There are only a small handful in Congress who believe in the Constitution.
----------
Most in Congress DO NOT BELIEVE in the US Constitution.
If they did, they would have impeached:
LBJ for lying about the Gulf of Tonkin.
Nixon for Watergate.
Reagan/Bush for Iran/Contra.
Bush/Cheney for WMD in Iraq.
Wake Up And Smell The Coffee.
Forthwith.
Waa Waa Waa.....shut up ya twink! If you can't deal with the present, go find a history forum. Waa Waa Waa.....whiny azz crybaby.
Fox News Propaganda

Brooklyn, NY

#177245 Oct 31, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
President do not start lawsuits? Victims do!!! What do you think would happen if the 55 million dead babies filed lawsuits?
And just in case you are really that STUPID, to overturn Row V. Waid you need to pass an Amendment to our Constitution which means a 2/3rds vote in each House and then it must be ratified by 3/4ths of the States.
The Supreme Court has the votes 5-4 to overturn Roe and they will never do it.

The Supreme Court only needs 3 members to take a case, any case.

Are you telling me that there are ZERO abortion cases in America?

Are you trying to tell me John Boehner cannot bring it up for a vote in the House?

Abortion is one of the few issues the Republicans have and they do not want it overturned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Into The Night 60,009
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min An NFL Fan 1,394,410
Observations 55 min A Noted Observer 126
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,100
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 2,677
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr GEORGIA 6,398
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ize Found 70,697
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages