BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
156,241 - 156,260 of 177,276 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I can agree with.
But also if you think Bush and Cheney tells the truth then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I will sell you.
--------
When Bush took office in 2001, the federal budget had a $128 billion surplus; when he left in 2009, the annual deficit was projected to exceed $1 trillion, according to the CBO./
http://www.srwolf.com/reports/Stiglitz10trill...
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
And I suppose that you are trying to imply that the president is the only person that establishes the budget and spending levels, and that Bill Clinton single handedly was responsible for the cuts that brought about that surplus. Assuming that, I would say that you already bought that bridge with a fistful of partisan dollars.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they voted their conscience. Good for them. You also speak your conscience. your Constitution-given right. However, have you ever given a thought that you may just be wrong and people who advocate the opposite, well, don't they, like you, deserve the benefit of the doubt?
As soon as the heart beats? When's that? The morning after? Do you know? I don't pretend to know.
Sounds like Barry and his patent excuse has rubbed off on you Jacque. You don't know. How convenient a response. I'm confident that your sure there is global warming and that man is the likely cause of it, but you simply don't have a clue when the heart starts beating after conception, and could really care less, because it's a women's right to choose to kill that human life through a voluntary surgical procedure for her convenience. How courageous.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
you think that's smart? The milk subsidy? You know damn well what I meant by corporate welfare, and that did not include dairy farmers. Should I have?
That includes your rich friends who, incidentally, wouldn't give you the time of day, the bankers, brokers, mtge dealers, arms makers and dealers...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see the fake mind reader is back. LMAO! Are you a seer? Flip Tarot Cards for a living? Own a magic crystal ball? LMAO! HEY, HOW ARE YOUR LAP DOGS?
??????????
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Guess who is the wealthiest member of Congress....

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...

Hmmmm.....
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sometimes I wish I was a right-wing salesman, selling my easily-influenced wares to unsuspecting people like you.
Your first source is wnd.com . Why not Mein Kampf or Das Kapital? What's the difference. And your other sources do tell the truth, as does wnd.com , but its kind of truth.
Certainly, the KKK democrats (though dems did not exist or hradly did in 1860) killed whites from the 1860s to 1964. What your press clippings don't tell you is that those white victims were all pro-blacks rights. THAT's why they were hanged. 1964? Give me a break. By that time, the tide had turned. Started in the 30s with FDR. Dems were now, and Eisenhower the Repub helped, the pro-equality , pro civil rights, the majority of them, save the Wallaces and Maddoxes who were excluded from the real Dem party. As to lynchings of whites in 1964 , yes, remember the road to Selma and all the manifestations? Your southern friends indeed lynched white folks who were part and parcel of the civil rights movement, who wee allied and demonstrated with the blacks. I doubt that even one white was hanged by KKK because he was pro-white.
You questioned whether the KKK lynched whites, and I provided multiple sources confirming that as a fact. Now I get your interpretation of the facts as a response to disqualify what is a historical fact? Typical.
“Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.”
&#8213; Winston Churchill
The thing about you liberals Jacque, is that the only way to win an argument with you is to agree with you, because you know everything about everything.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing as you're canadian, you don't amount to "zero". You're down into the "minus" range!
You steal other people's work. Not even any shame.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The illiterate clod once more pouncing on an obvious (except to him), typo. Birthers applaud, rate him highly, yellow light bulbs and the works.
Really?? You're complaining because someone pointed out a typo?

Feels a bit ironic ....
Adolf

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. But why do blacks make up only 13% of our population but over 50% of our prison population?
Obviously because they're genetically inferior.
Adolf

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

But wimpy Americans don't have the courage for a Final Solution.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You steal other people's work. Not even any shame.
I do? There was no name attached to it. Unlike you, I'm not going to just make one up.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
How many full time employed auto plant workers are on food stamps?
I have no idea, but tell you what, how do you survive on $35,000 a year with a wife and one or two kids?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Over the last five or six decades, liberals have come to dominate so many areas of American life and its institutions. Colleges and Universities, K-12 education, Labor, Science, Government at most every level, journalism, and entertainment. One little old news network comes along in the mid 1990's that they don't have total control of, and throw in that forgotten and discarded side of radio we all know as AM, and the Nazi march to condemn and destroy both because they are off the plantation gets louder and louder, because liberals can't handle being disagreed with. Liberals are bullies and hide behind their collective voices that work to shout down anyone that dares to question them. How dare you expect results, because their intentions are the only thing relevant to the debate, and no one is qualified to judge them. I think they are cowards and failures which is why they fight gang style, and arrogantly dismiss those who challenge them rather then win a debate on the merit of their ideas or the facts.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Path, you sure speak a lot about stealing. Are you a thief?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be. But why do blacks make up only 13% of our population but over 50% of our prison population?
Easy. But you don't know it, don't wish to know it as you have no clue to your own history and its influence on all ethnic groups in your or any other country. Yours is the way of the simplistic clod with a gun for manhood.
Adolf

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Barry and his patent excuse has rubbed off on you Jacque. You don't know. How convenient a response. I'm confident that your sure there is global warming and that man is the likely cause of it, but you simply don't have a clue when the heart starts beating after conception, and could really care less, because it's a women's right to choose to kill that human life through a voluntary surgical procedure for her convenience. How courageous.
More than 50% of zygotes never implant due to Divine Abortion.
Adolf

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

He aborts many that are genetically inferior.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

LMAO! And you boys hate the rich! LMAO!

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-poli...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't told me how you know. How courageous. I notice ad hominem slipping into your prose. Frustrated, are you? I respect your rights, don't insult you, that gets your goat , doesn't it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Adolf wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously because they're genetically inferior.
Leave it to the polish pile of puke to come on as HITLER! I'll give you this much Twinkerbelle, you're every bit as sick as Hitler.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You questioned whether the KKK lynched whites, and I provided multiple sources confirming that as a fact. Now I get your interpretation of the facts as a response to disqualify what is a historical fact? Typical.
“Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.”
&#8213; Winston Churchill
The thing about you liberals Jacque, is that the only way to win an argument with you is to agree with you, because you know everything about everything.
More education for you, and don't worry, it's free. Winston crossed the floor (know what that means?) and became a liberal for a number of years.

I never asked you to agree with me. I'd question myself if you ever did and would probably changed my mind, thinking "what the hell what I thinking?, he agrees with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min aqi 1,099,349
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Mothra 46,281
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min TRD 68,341
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Sublime1 97,900
Abby 8/24/14 55 min RACE 13
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,925
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bye Bye USA 49,420
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago