BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 194577 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Charlestown, IN

#177127 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
*First Lady/s
Jacqueline - Michelle

~~~~~~~~~~
Camelot vs. Ghetto
~~~~~~~~~~

;~)
Stay classy Kentucky

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#177128 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
*First Lady/s
Jacqueline - Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~
Camelot vs. Ghetto
~~~~~~~~~~
;~)
So tell me American Racist, what besides her skin color makes her ghetto?
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#177129 Oct 30, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your understanding. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Canada has had to deal with a tough 6-year recession, just like you guys, and pretty much all the countries on this globe. Our healthcare system is far from perfect, but it beats the alternative, namely, no universal health care. But, having lived a long time in Europe, I must say Michael Moore's movie and health and social benefits in Europe was right on ! And at lower per capita cost too. He did go overboard, though, almost made it look great to be sick.
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, Moore went overboard but still truthful.

lol

========

Michael Moore Destroys CNN Wolf Blitzer
Mrs Lauren

Milan, Italy

#177130 Oct 30, 2013
I’m Mrs Lauren by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere. Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr James Cooper who lend me an unsecured loan of $160,000 .00USD under 8 hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via:email: [email protected] I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also received your loan from Mr James Cooper. Pray that God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has done in my life and i will continuing praying for him, Mrs Lauren.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177131 Oct 30, 2013
Hummmm, Naw Reuters ain't bias. Sure they talk about the government shut down but that was over two weeks ago and now the topic is ObamaCare. And he sites a small poll that gives the Dem a 15% lead when everyone else is say 1-5%.
Oh well, we will find out in six days.

Democrat showing solid lead in Virginia governor's race: poll
Reuters By Gary Robertson 1 hour ago

RICHMOND, Virginia (Reuters)- Democrat Terry McAuliffe's lead over Republican Ken Cuccinelli in the widely watched Virginia governor's race may be helping lower-level Democratic candidates in a state hard hit by the recent government shutdown, a poll showed on Wednesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/democrat-showing-solid-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177132 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Herewith answers to your 3 questions as backed up by 535 congressmen and senators, 50 governors, 50 state legislatures, 9 Supreme Court justices, including even Clarence Thomas , the whole Bush family, Romney and Ryan and aides, John McCain, Sarah Palin and 190 countries :
Barack Hussein Obama
100% U.S. citizen and American, born in Honolulu
Skin colour has no importance. Oh, it's important to you, is it not? That damn BLACK man in the WHITE House.
Wat U got, mister?
His :skin color" is Brown. Black is not a race, it is an ethnicity. Obama is far blacker than Justice Clarence Thomas ever will be.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#177133 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
*First Lady/s
Jacqueline - Michelle
~~~~~~~~~~
Camelot vs. Ghetto
~~~~~~~~~~
;~)
BirfoonLady:

Oh me, oh my! How could anybody possibly think my disgusting crap is racist?

But I fear not because I am protected by the breastplate of whateverthef-ck and I know that Rouge Moron will accuse my detractors of playing the race card!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177134 Oct 30, 2013
FYI

Let me get this straight, in order to sign up for MEcare I have to give out more information than the BIG '0' had to, to become President of the U.S.?

~-~

What a 'tangled' WEB
they weaved ...
When first they PRACTICED
to 'deceive'

:~)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177135 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me American Racist, what besides her skin color makes her ghetto?
I think you pretty much covered it

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#177136 Oct 30, 2013
Oh good, I'm safe. It does not mention Vietnam War Huey pilots.

Which professions have the most psychopaths?
And which have the fewest?
By Eric Barker, Barking Up The Wrong Tree |

Okay, okay. Most psychopaths don't have a knife behind their back.
Okay, okay. Most psychopaths don't have a knife behind their back.(Thinkstock)

First off, psychopath doesn't just mean someone who cuts you up with a chainsaw — though the majority of people who do things like that are psychopaths. What is the definition?

Psychopathy is a personality disorder that has been variously described as characterized by shallow emotions (in particular reduced fear), stress tolerance, lacking empathy, coldheartedness, lacking guilt, egocentricity, superficial character, manipulativeness, irresponsibility, impulsivity, and antisocial behaviors such as parasitic lifestyle and criminality.

So which professions (other than ax murderer) have the most psychopaths? What about the least?

http://theweek.com/article/index/251957/which...

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#177137 Oct 30, 2013
Chief Justice Adolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes put them to work on plantations. That will solve the crime problem. Arbiten macht frei!
Originally this was Martin Luther's idea and Hitler based the holocaust on it.
Kenyan-born Obama is the “man-of-lawlessness”(Antichris t).
Per books of Daniel & Revelation and the very words of Jesus.
Antichrist Obama is an illegal-alien as he was born a Brit in Kenya before his adoption as an Indonesian Moslem named Barry Soetoro Soebarkha. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and BHO's Social Security number is stolen. Impeach this usurper!
Famous Birther Labels Obama Antichrist (Video) P.P. Simmons Calls Obama the Antichrist .
www.beforeitsnews.com
I hate Big Brother Obama.

“A proud Kentuckian ”

Since: Aug 13

At Your Mama's House

#177139 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FYI
Let me get this straight, in order to sign up for MEcare I have to give out more information than the BIG '0' had to, to become President of the U.S.?
~-~
What a 'tangled' WEB
they weaved ...
When first they PRACTICED
to 'deceive'
:~)
Nope.
Just your age, social and income.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#177142 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
ACA - obamas FAULT
Watch SNL's Hilarious Spoof of Kathleen Sebelius Trying to Explain Healthcare.gov
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90160-watch-s...
NSA - obamas FAULT
October 28, 2013 A Judgment on Intelligence By Herbert E. Meyer Despite everything you've gleaned from spy novels and movies, the most important raw material for a successful intelligence service isn't information; it's judgment...
What could we possibly hope to learn from Angela Merkel's cellphone conversations that's worth the risk of offending one of our country's most important allies? Is she likely to be calling China's president to co-ordinate an invasion of Russia? Is she on the phone with the head of Pakistan's army to secretly purchase one of that country's nuclear bombs for the Luftwaffe? Are you kidding?
This is Angela Merkel, one of the world's most capable, serious, head-screwed-on-straight leaders.
...
No intelligence service can be perfect, and even the most brilliant, hard-working spy chiefs will suffer the occasional failure. But as the Angela Merkel dust-up and the other failures make clear, the problem with American intelligence today isn't a shortage of resources needed to keep us safe, but a lack of judgment at the top.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/a_judg... Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~
For the LESS 'intelligent'
Intelligence - Clues/news to use
Intelligence - IQ
TWO "different" definitions
SAME SPELLING
)8~D>
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/27/re...

Bugged since 2002.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177143 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Lets ask this guy.
Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?

America’s top intelligence official acknowledged Tuesday that President Obama and other senior White House officials were well aware of U.S. surveillance activities targeting leaders of friendly foreign nations — a stark contradiction of the administration’s insinuation in recent days that the president was unaware of such spying.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper described the targeting of foreign leaders, including American allies, as a “fundamental” aspect of intelligence gathering, and said neither the CIA nor the National Security Agency can tap into a given leader’s private communications without White House oversight.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Is the usurper a known liar?
And JR getting shot relates to your Birfoon fable how exactly?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177144 Oct 30, 2013
Newport Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Just your age, social and income.
You and your silly facts are no match for Birfoon Lady's blind hate
American Lady

Danville, KY

#177145 Oct 30, 2013
October 30, 2013
Liberalism = Unhappyism[nutter & ILK to a "T"]
By Derrick Wilburn

A few days ago I had the displeasure of once again listening to MSNBC personality and radio talk show host Ed Schultz go absolutely ballistic on a caller who happened to have the gall to disagree with him. In this instance the caller was a retired 23-year veteran of the United States' armed forces who called into Schultz's show ...

...

While conservatives basically want to be left alone, believe in individual liberty, personal responsibility, and limited governmental intrusion,

left-wingers want their preferences to become your laws and to impose their belief system on everyone.

Consider these examples: As a conservative, if you don't want to purchase a 40-ounce soda, what do you do? Simple. Not purchase a 40 ounce soda; get a 20 ounce instead.

But if a left-wing liberal doesn't want a 40-ounce soda, what do they do? They seek to pass laws so that nobody can purchase a 40-ounce soda.

If a conservative chooses not to smoke he or she doesn't buy cigarettes, doesn't smoke.

But if a left-winger doesn't want to smoke they pass laws banning it for everybody or at least for as many as possible.

A conservative thinks a clip that holds 20 rounds is too large for her firearm, she buys a 10-round clip.

A left-wing liberal has the same thought and they're standing on the capitol steps waiving signs decrying how NOBODY should be able to purchase and own a 20-round clip.

...

A conservative doesn't think prayer prior to a high school football game is appropriate (not that a true conservative likely would), he simply withholds his child from the prayer session.

But a liberal with the same thought goes on the war path. "We've got to end that practice! Not my children nor anyone's children should be out there praying!" "...well, not to Jesus, anyway."

And they lawyer up, contact the ACLU, get letters into the local newspapers and do everything in their power to end the practice of praying before games.

And this list goes on and on and on.

They're perpetually not happy with something, and so seek to pass laws to make their level of unhappiness the rule of the land for EVERYONE, whether everyone else was also unhappy about it or not.

Left-wing liberalism is a perpetual state of "This sucks, we need laws to change it to the way I want it to be!"

And if you don't want things to be the way that I want them to be,
well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

Or, most likely, all of the above.

...

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/libera...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

)8~D>
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177146 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 30, 2013
Liberalism = Unhappyism[nutter & ILK to a "T"]
By Derrick Wilburn

A few days ago I had the displeasure of once again listening to MSNBC personality and radio talk show host Ed Schultz go absolutely ballistic on a caller who happened to have the gall to disagree with him. In this instance the caller was a retired 23-year veteran of the United States' armed forces who called into Schultz's show ...

...

While conservatives basically want to be left alone, believe in individual liberty, personal responsibility, and limited governmental intrusion,

left-wingers want their preferences to become your laws and to impose their belief system on everyone.

Consider these examples: As a conservative, if you don't want to purchase a 40-ounce soda, what do you do? Simple. Not purchase a 40 ounce soda; get a 20 ounce instead.

But if a left-wing liberal doesn't want a 40-ounce soda, what do they do? They seek to pass laws so that nobody can purchase a 40-ounce soda.

If a conservative chooses not to smoke he or she doesn't buy cigarettes, doesn't smoke.

But if a left-winger doesn't want to smoke they pass laws banning it for everybody or at least for as many as possible.

A conservative thinks a clip that holds 20 rounds is too large for her firearm, she buys a 10-round clip.

A left-wing liberal has the same thought and they're standing on the capitol steps waiving signs decrying how NOBODY should be able to purchase and own a 20-round clip.

...

A conservative doesn't think prayer prior to a high school football game is appropriate (not that a true conservative likely would), he simply withholds his child from the prayer session.

But a liberal with the same thought goes on the war path. "We've got to end that practice! Not my children nor anyone's children should be out there praying!" "...well, not to Jesus, anyway."

And they lawyer up, contact the ACLU, get letters into the local newspapers and do everything in their power to end the practice of praying before games.

And this list goes on and on and on.

They're perpetually not happy with something, and so seek to pass laws to make their level of unhappiness the rule of the land for EVERYONE, whether everyone else was also unhappy about it or not.

Left-wing liberalism is a perpetual state of "This sucks, we need laws to change it to the way I want it to be!"

And if you don't want things to be the way that I want them to be,
well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

Or, most likely, all of the above.

...

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/libera...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

)8~D>
You pasted in 1000 words to tell us that Ed Schultz was boring and whiney?

Seems so much easier when I said it
Chief Justice Adolf

Bristol, CT

#177149 Oct 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Originally this was Martin Luther's idea and Hitler based the holocaust on it.
Kenyan-born Obama is the “man-of-lawlessness”(Antichris t).
Per books of Daniel & Revelation and the very words of Jesus.
Antichrist Obama is an illegal-alien as he was born a Brit in Kenya before his adoption as an Indonesian Moslem named Barry Soetoro Soebarkha. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is forged and BHO's Social Security number is stolen. Impeach this usurper!
Famous Birther Labels Obama Antichrist (Video) P.P. Simmons Calls Obama the Antichrist .
www.beforeitsnews.com
I hate Big Brother Obama.
Ja ja mine idee war von Luther. Totally Christian!

Sie sind ein idiot.
Chief Justice Adolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes put them to work on plantations. That will solve the crime problem. Arbiten macht frei!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#177150 Oct 30, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say that?

Tell the truth. What is the usurpers legal name? What is his Nationality? What is his actual skin color?

America’s top intelligence official acknowledged Tuesday that President Obama and other senior White House officials were well aware of U.S. surveillance activities targeting leaders of friendly foreign nations — a stark contradiction of the administration’s insinuation in recent days that the president was unaware of such spying.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper described the targeting of foreign leaders, including American allies, as a “fundamental” aspect of intelligence gathering, and said neither the CIA nor the National Security Agency can tap into a given leader’s private communications without White House oversight.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/ ...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Is the usurper a known liar?
Tell the truth. Why did you shoot JR?
oh bomma

Philadelphia, PA

#177151 Oct 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
October 30, 2013
Liberalism = Unhappyism[nutter & ILK to a "T"]
By Derrick Wilburn

A few days ago I had the displeasure of once again listening to MSNBC personality and radio talk show host Ed Schultz go absolutely ballistic on a caller who happened to have the gall to disagree with him. In this instance the caller was a retired 23-year veteran of the United States' armed forces who called into Schultz's show ...

...

While conservatives basically want to be left alone, believe in individual liberty, personal responsibility, and limited governmental intrusion,

left-wingers want their preferences to become your laws and to impose their belief system on everyone.

Consider these examples: As a conservative, if you don't want to purchase a 40-ounce soda, what do you do? Simple. Not purchase a 40 ounce soda; get a 20 ounce instead.

But if a left-wing liberal doesn't want a 40-ounce soda, what do they do? They seek to pass laws so that nobody can purchase a 40-ounce soda.

If a conservative chooses not to smoke he or she doesn't buy cigarettes, doesn't smoke.

But if a left-winger doesn't want to smoke they pass laws banning it for everybody or at least for as many as possible.

A conservative thinks a clip that holds 20 rounds is too large for her firearm, she buys a 10-round clip.

A left-wing liberal has the same thought and they're standing on the capitol steps waiving signs decrying how NOBODY should be able to purchase and own a 20-round clip.

...

A conservative doesn't think prayer prior to a high school football game is appropriate (not that a true conservative likely would), he simply withholds his child from the prayer session.

But a liberal with the same thought goes on the war path. "We've got to end that practice! Not my children nor anyone's children should be out there praying!" "...well, not to Jesus, anyway."

And they lawyer up, contact the ACLU, get letters into the local newspapers and do everything in their power to end the practice of praying before games.

And this list goes on and on and on.

They're perpetually not happy with something, and so seek to pass laws to make their level of unhappiness the rule of the land for EVERYONE, whether everyone else was also unhappy about it or not.

Left-wing liberalism is a perpetual state of "This sucks, we need laws to change it to the way I want it to be!"

And if you don't want things to be the way that I want them to be,
well,
then you're an idiot.
Or a racist.
Or a Neanderthal.

Or, most likely, all of the above.

...

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/libera...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

)8~D>
Good piece. Thanks for sharing. I hate liberals because they want to destroy America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min PolakPolacki 1,263,734
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 8 min Sergant of order 161
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min a way with words 100,275
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Gas Woman 70,145
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mexico 54,319
News Fatal heat wave 20 years ago changed Chicago's ... 4 hr OLD need 2 die 6
Local Politics Do you approve of Rahm Emanuel as Mayor? (Sep '12) 4 hr NAZIFASCISTSTAR-D... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages