A diatribe of whine because I commented that it seemed ironic?<quoted text>Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>The illiterate clod once more pouncing on an obvious (except to him), typo. Birthers applaud, rate him highly, yellow light bulbs and the works.
1. I'm not complaining, just remarking. YOU are the complainer, remember? Lonely for me? You like to take your lumps? Okay, here goes, but just once as I don't want to feed your masochistic pleasures;
2. I never ever correctded a typo in my life. Why? Simple, and for two reasons ; a) a typo is not a spelling nor grammatical error and, b) I make tons of them. I'd have to correct myself. THAT was the point of my remark, on which you of course pounced, looking for THAT opening. Well, you failed ;
3. I never correct anyone's grammar or spelling UNLESS they initiate it. Haven't you learned your lesson yet?;
4. As I've maintained and repeated, Topix corrector saved you. Your posts , never mind the typos, were chockfull of spelling and grammatical errors. The former are automatically corrected, but so far, nothing can be done about the latterĂ¨
5. There is only one irony here. YOU.
Bye bye, one-language CONservative illiterate.
Larousse dictionary definitions of CON for CONservative :
CON : Stupide, inepte (translation services available for free)
CON : Sexe de la femme.(translation services available for free)
Fits well with your pages of rants about name calling and how no one except you is "civil".
Another "stealth" vulgarity. Another empty promise to go away. Another day of foolishness