BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,811)

Showing posts 156,201 - 156,220 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

We aviator types get to know the flight surgeons pretty well as a simple head cold you get to see him twice. Once to get your meds and a "grounding slip" and a few days later a "go fly slip".
Well one Sunday morning I was having breakfast at the Officers Club when our flight doc came in in uniform. I asked him if he had ER duty last night and he said "yes". I then asked him how it went and he said he had to remove a cucumber from somebody and I asked him where the cucumber was and he just gave me a dirty look. I am sure doctors have about seen it all.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you publish this? What does it mean? Can you not think and write about it yourself? No one asked you to post this extract from scientific American. How does it realte to transmittable diseases? Do you think so-called "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) don't know about these discoveries? Don't you think that they have studied these civilizations? Ever been to those countries yourself? Ever lived there? Ever visited the ancient ruins, compared them to the structures in Egypt and elsewhere? Ever spoken to the native descendants of Aztecs, Mayas, and Incas? Posting any scientific study you find on the internet does not put you in a position to discuss these subjects. Post them to PROVE something, rather, when asked for proof, which you hardly ever do because when you advance something on your own, it's usually unfounded and outright picked out of the blue.
Yes, I have talked to descendants of Aztecs and Mayans. They are called MEXICANS!!! Dah, are you stupid!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the old grammar police response. A sure sign you have nothing to come back with. So petty of you wojar. It's fools like yourself that point to the "community organizer" line on our failed presidents resume as if it's something so great that no one else has achieved this high level of accomplishment. I am simply pointing out how completely irrelevant it is, besides making you sound petty and foolish. What a reach. "But he was a community organizer!" Completely meaningless!
Huh? Three term state senator, one term US Senator and one term US President and the fool still stuck on Romney whines about grammar police? He claims Romneycare a failure even though the people in Mass. don't agree. he thinks Mitt isso eminently qualified even though he believes Romneycare was a failure.

He thinks he's the judge of who is qualified to be POTUS and he cannot even figure out middle school grammar.

Get a life! The 2012 election happened almost a year ago. Dolt.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge your impact on your results. Loser. You're still whining about the 2012 election.(And the rube brags about giving his pennies to representatives of billionaires.)
Get a life.
BTW, how old will you be when you learn how to use you're vs. your? If English were a human being you'd be a serial killer.
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FIRST recording of syphilis was in northern Italy in 1494. That was more then enough time for Columbus' sailors to have dispersed to their homes after he returned.
When the first recording happened is immaterial.(BTW, his sailors' homes were in Spain.)

Columbus cleared of importing syphilis from America after skeletons from two centuries earlier show signs of disease

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with your whining.
Republicants are those who whine and never offer an alternative. They claim to be victims and have selective memories. You qualify.
HaHaHa! You're just a wee bit backazzwards. Stupid but backazzwards!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FIRST recording of syphilis was in northern Italy in 1494. That was more then enough time for Columbus' sailors to have dispersed to their homes after he returned.
Whether the Spaniard got syphilis from raping native women or from consensual relationships I have no idea. And I am not aware if any natives returned with Columbus but it syphilis did come from the Americas while small pox came from Europe.
You do know they did not have antibiotics back then, don't you? And since each population had no prior exposure to these diseases when the infections occurred, it was widespread and had high fallibility rates.
I used to know Dr.(Major) Maddog Madorsky who studied STDs in S. Vietnam for three years and he was one crazy dude. At the end of his class he had a slide of a glass eyeball stuffed in a woman's love canal and it had a caption which said, "No matter how hard you look, you can not see VD"!
Is that skull of yours wrapped in concrete or what? Dispersed to Northern Italy? Told you in my post that Columbus's sailors were Spanish ! Also told you that the South and Central American natives did NOT BRING Syphilis to to Europe. Europeans returning from there brought it to Europe. You still don't see the difference. And, stop right there ! It would seem,(see wojar's post) and my Wikipedia reference, that syphilis already existed all over Europe and probably Asia but was called something else. In any case, the natives did NOT invade Europe as the Europeans invaded them so natives did not foist syphilis on Europeans. Got it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Three term state senator, one term US Senator and one term US President and the fool still stuck on Romney whines about grammar police? He claims Romneycare a failure even though the people in Mass. don't agree. he thinks Mitt isso eminently qualified even though he believes Romneycare was a failure.
He thinks he's the judge of who is qualified to be POTUS and he cannot even figure out middle school grammar.
Get a life! The 2012 election happened almost a year ago. Dolt.
<quoted text>
I see you're AWUA again. LMAO!
Cheesehead

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama really was born in Kenya, he is illegally in the Whitehouse and does give every indication of being the antichrist predicted in The Holy Bible. If you show him a crucifix he will turn his head away. Most dogs are spooked by him. Are they afraid of being eaten or do they sense just who this monster really is?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have talked to descendants of Aztecs and Mayans. They are called MEXICANS!!! Dah, are you stupid!!!
I didn't say you did not, I asked you. How is that stupid? So, I presume you've travelled all over Mexico and you spoke with them in Spanish. Admirable. I presume, remember, just presume. Good for you.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheesehead wrote:
Obama really was born in Kenya, he is illegally in the Whitehouse and does give every indication of being the antichrist predicted in The Holy Bible. If you show him a crucifix he will turn his head away. Most dogs are spooked by him. Are they afraid of being eaten or do they sense just who this monster really is?
Boy, that's quite the doozy you've got as president .

1. He was born in Kenya;
2. He is illegally in the Whitehouse (sic);
3. He is the antichrist (sic);
4. Show him a crucifix, he turns his head away;
5. Most dogs are spooked by him, are afraid of being eaten by him;
6. He is a monster.

Great political analysis LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Love your sense of humour. No-wit and unsuspecting bamboozled birthers are applauding, will give you high marks.

Cheezehead fits the bill.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Vengeur714 wrote:
Oops, I thought this thread was about Obama's birth certificate.
No one has seen Obama's birth certificate.
Cassia

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

i just got my British Passport from pobama25@yahoodotcom
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Vengeur714 wrote:
From looking at these most current posts, that seems not to be the case.
One thing for sure. There has not been a Constitutional Convention convened to change Article 2 Section 1 of The Constitution.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So it was him. Damn it.
Barack Obama's father was visiting Hawaii in 1961 and helped bring corruption and deceit into the White House.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Cheesehead wrote:
What we really know is that Obama does not support the best interests of our country. We also know that Obama doesn't support The Constitution or our way of life.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa! You're just a wee bit backazzwards. Stupid but backazzwards!
Millions of people are receiving letters in the mail to tell them that they are losing their health insurance coverage because of ObamaKare. The ObamaKare bill requires that every one in the United States must receive a letter,even if they are not losing their insurance. If you haven't already received your letter,you will soon.
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people are receiving letters in the mail to tell them that they are losing their health insurance coverage because of ObamaKare. The ObamaKare bill requires that every one in the United States must receive a letter,even if they are not losing their insurance. If you haven't already received your letter,you will soon.
You forget to mention the letter about branding with 666.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people are receiving letters in the mail to tell them that they are losing their health insurance coverage because of ObamaKare. The ObamaKare bill requires that every one in the United States must receive a letter,even if they are not losing their insurance. If you haven't already received your letter,you will soon.
You're absolutely right. I can't think of anything more blatantly unconstitutional than this piece of garbage ... ACA. I see the lil 6 Year Old doesn't think this is a serious matter. Figures, I guess.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I always do the opposite of what Libtards say I should dew.
Donít Listen to Al Gore, Buy an Energy Stock Instead
By Matthew DiLallo | October 27, 2013 |
Former Vice President Al Gore is warning long-term investors to steer clear of energy stocks. According to his estimates, investors stand to lose $7 trillion as the carbon assets on the books of global oil companies will turn out to be worthless.
This is because investors are under the assumption that these oil and natural gas assets will eventually be produced, sold, and burned. However, according to Gore, "they are not going to be burned. They cannot be burned and will not be burned. No more than one-third can ever possibly be burned without destroying the future."
The problem with that statement is that it doesn't line up with current trends. Global energy demand is growing and is expected to grow by 35% by 2040. Fossil fuels will supply much of that demand. In fact, by most estimates fossil fuels will still be fueling most of our energy needs for the foreseeable future. Even the sunniest estimates show that renewables will only account for about a fifth of total U.S. power generating capacity by 2040. Clearly, we will be burning a lot of oil and natural gas in the years ahead.
For example, by 2040 natural gas consumption in the U.S. is expected to grow to 29.5 trillion cubic feet annually. That's about 21% more than we use now. That suggests to me that Chesapeake Energy's
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/10...
I can't tell if Gore has gone insane, or if he really believes what he says.

My main issue with him regardless... is that it is real hard for people to take you seriously when you have so much to gain from your message.

Rouge, I know you are all about anti-global warming. But the Earth is in a continuous state of climate change. We do seem to be in an upward trend. That is undeniable. The only question up for debate in science is how much are humans influencing the climb.

It is nearly impossible to tell. But we have to be effecting it somehow. The biggest obstacle we have is lack of abundant data from the past. We may only have 40 or 50 years of data advanced enough to use.

I only live 150 miles from where I was born. When I was a child it snowed almost every year on my birthday... I remember one time it was the first snow we got all year. I was born in mid November. The hottest month was June. There was a parking lot not far away from my house and the heat rising off the blacktop distorted the forest behind it.

I haven't seen snow on by birthday since I was 12 or 13. Recently there hasn't been real snow till January. And the hottest month now is August by far.

NONE of that speaks to global warming.

It does however indicate that the seasons are shifting. At least in Pennsylvania. And two months is a huge shift for all the longer I have walked the Earth. I am a bit under 40 and probably started paying attention when I was about 7 or 8. That is only 30 years.

And I believe this does a lot to corrupt how we look at the data that we do possess.

"Warmest September on record"... no kidding... that is because it is now the end of summer instead of the beginning of fall.

And NONE of that dispels that our climate has been warming.

A sizable volcano could turn that around in a year.

You can not believe him at all. He pretty much willed a multiple billion dollar industry into existence.(An awe inspiring feat) And he profits from it immensely.

It was never about the planet or even concern for the well being of humanity. It is about legislation to produce cash flow. Carbon taxes, pollution permits, heat sinks, land grabs, eminent domain... it is a gaddamn monstrosity.
Grand Bither

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
It's Time.
Upon the Public and Sealed Affidavits, it appears the following persons are involved in perpetrating the forgeries of Obama's COLBs:
Barack Hussein Obama, former WH Counsel Robert Bauer, WH Director of Communications Daniel Pfeiffer, Private Counsel Judith Corley, former Hawaii DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, Hawaii DOH Director Loretta Fuddy, John Doe #1 in the Hawaii DOH's Registrar Office, NBC News' Savannah Guthrie, John Doe #2 #3 #4 are top executives at General Electric, National Broadcasting Company, and the Executive Producer of the Today Show who arranged for Savannah Guthrie to "see" the Obama COLB and have her certify that a nonexistent Health Department Seal was on it. John Does #5 and NBC Executive who arranged Savannah Guthrie's promotion to the Today Show nine days after the April 27, 2011 White House News Conference.[...]
V. Motion to Seal
Attached hereto in a sealed envelope marked with the case caption and the phrase ďFILED UNDER SEALĒ is my signed affidavit which identifies the forger of the long form birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II (and that personís connection to Mr. Obama). If this personís identity is made public prior to an investigation by a grand jury and/or executing of search warrants to secure easily destroyed computer evidence, proof beyond a reasonable doubt of the forgerís complicity in perpetrating the worst fraud on the electorate of these United States may well be lost. The other reason is that the main principles in this forgery case may have this person murdered as well as the spouse. The reason I conclude this is because the main principles throughout this crime have used plausible deniability to shield themselves from culpability. Discovering who the forger actually is eliminates plausible deniability.
WHEREFORE, Douglas Vogt respectfully request an Order sealing the attached envelope. Alternatively, pursuant LCR 5(g)(6), if this motion to seal is denied, Douglas Vogt request that the court withdraw the sealed document from the record rather than unseal it.
VI. Request to Present Evidence to Grand Jury
LOL, this is going to be the one, Tacky. I can FEEL it. This is the breakthrough birfoons have been waiting for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 156,201 - 156,220 of167,792
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,141
ask amy 4-22 7 min pde 62
Ku Klux Klan wants to form Pennsylvania neighbo... 9 min Great Idea 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min edogxxx 96,208
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 27 min Damn good man 1
Amy 4-23 38 min loose cannon 7
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 38 min TRD 67,237
•••
•••