BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176922 Oct 29, 2013
Soupy Sales - Pookie does Motown

Location hidden

#176923 Oct 29, 2013
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
MPs say Rupert Murdoch unfit to run company
May 2, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/7lqquss
Rupert Murdoch is not fit to run a major international company, MPs said on Tuesday, finding him ultimately responsible for the illegal phone hacking that has corroded his global media empire and damaged the political establishment.
The MPs said the 81-year-old News Corp chief lacked credibility, his son James appeared incompetent and the company was guilty of "wilful blindness" towards its staff at the News of the World tabloid.
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/02/uk-b...
--------
UK lawmakers: Rupert Murdoch unfit to lead company
May 1, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/6q7gfjd
A committee of British lawmakers called Rupert Murdoch unfit to run his global media empire -- a finding that reflects just how deeply the phone hacking scandal born of his defunct News of the World has shaken the relationship between the press and politics.
The divisive ruling Tuesday against Murdoch, his son James and three of their executives also exposed the waning influence of the media tycoon, and could jeopardize his control of a major broadcaster.
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-05/D9UG4R...
Hummmm, Rupert does not run A company. He runs a corporation ..... and he is very $ucce$$ful at it.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176924 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
[QUOTE]
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the truth. For once, be honest. Barack Obama, before he was known to the public , walks into your store . You are asked to identify him. Do you say he's
a ) white
b ) white-black
c ) black-white
d ) mulatto
e ) black
2nd question :
A KKK lynching party is looking for a black guy to hang. Any black guy, for the hell of it. The spot Zimmerman and Obama. Which one do they choose?"

I would call him a "Pookie" which is a light colored black man who lives in a big house he does not own and is lazy.
And Rouge is back ...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176925 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
loose cannon wrote:
More white folks were lynched it Texas than black people.
Most of them were cattle rustlers.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
<quoted text>
Well, can YOU prove you statement? Or are you just flapping your gums? It took me only a few minutes to find this;
.....Texas stands third among the states, after Mississippi and Georgia, in the total number of lynching victims. Of the 468 victims in Texas between 1885 and 1942, 339 were black, 77 white, 53 Hispanic, and 1 Indian.....
http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/art...
ROTFLMAO! The quote you provided states that more blacks were lynched than whites! Are you that fucking stupid?

Yes, apparently, you are. LOL!!!!!

Let's looks elsewhere, just to rub some salt in the wound.

http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...

Texas Whites lynched: 141 Blacks lynched: 352 Total: 493

----------

http://www.chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lync...

"From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%."

----------

This is great fun. The post I questioned stated that more whites than blacks were lynched. History states otherwise.

You remain my bitch.

Location hidden

#176926 Oct 29, 2013
Rupert Murdoch Net Worth
Random Celebrity Profile
How much is Rupert Murdoch worth?
$12.5 Billion

Rupert Murdoch net worth: Rupert Murdoch is a media mogul from Australia, most widely known as the head of the Fox Broadcasting Company who has a net worth of $12.5 billion dollars. Rupert Murdoch began his career with one newspaper in Adelaide and expanded into other forms of media, in other countries, in the late 1980&#8242;s.
http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-busi...

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176927 Oct 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Very factual of you. Who are you and what have you done with Rogue?
The irony is that he provided a quote that AGREED with me - more blacks than whites were lynched in Texas.

It just gets easier to humiliate him.

Location hidden

#176928 Oct 29, 2013
It is funny that all you have to do is mention one name like "Rupert","Sarah ", "Ted" or "Ronald" and Libtards start spitting blood!

Location hidden

#176929 Oct 29, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me the truth. For once, be honest. Barack Obama, before he was known to the public , walks into your store . You are asked to identify him. Do you say he's
a ) white
b ) white-black
c ) black-white
d ) mulatto
e ) black
2nd question :
A KKK lynching party is looking for a black guy to hang. Any black guy, for the hell of it. The spot Zimmerman and Obama. Which one do they choose?"
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I would call him a "Pookie" which is a light colored black man who lives in a big house he does not own and is lazy.
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Rouge is back ...
I always speak the truth. If the truth hurts, it is not my problem.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#176930 Oct 29, 2013
The headline on the top of this page: "BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen..."

is from an article originally published in December 2008. The US Supreme Court did consider whether or not to take the case, and it decided not to take the case. It has never taken a birther case. And birthers have not won a single case, in some 200 or so cases, some of which, like the one in Georgia, were decided on the merits. And ten appeals courts ruled on the definition of Natural Born Citizen, and all ten of them said that it had been defined by the US Supreme Court in the Wong Kim Ark case and that the Wong Kim Ark case ruled that every child born on US soil (except for the children of foreign diplomats) is a Natural Born Citizen.

Location hidden

#176931 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>loose cannon wrote:
More white folks were lynched it Texas than black people.
Most of them were cattle rustlers.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well, can YOU prove you statement? Or are you just flapping your gums? It took me only a few minutes to find this;

.....Texas stands third among the states, after Mississippi and Georgia, in the total number of lynching victims. Of the 468 victims in Texas between 1885 and 1942, 339 were black, 77 white, 53 Hispanic, and 1 Indian.....
http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/art ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, initially I thought that more whites had been lynched than blacks but I want the truth and I think I found a reliable source and my OPINION was incorrect.
They did say they did not have reliable information before about 1885 so we may never know what the total result will be but between 1885 and 1942 it looks like black people were singled out.
Fox News Propaganda

Sayville, NY

#176932 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm, Rupert does not run A company. He runs a corporation ..... and he is very $ucce$$ful at it.
Might does not make right!

==========

OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/bvfdak5

Location hidden

#176933 Oct 29, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is that he provided a quote that AGREED with me - more blacks than whites were lynched in Texas.
No, all you had was was an opinion and I wanted the truth. So the truth backs your opinion. Why could you not look it up like I did?
I am not computer wizard and often times I can not find what I am looking for.
Now, do you agree with me that we have been in Global Cooling since about 2007? The facts back me!!!

Location hidden

#176934 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News Propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
Might does not make right!
==========
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism
http://tinyurl.com/bvfdak5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lFDwdRXCg3IXX
Opinions are like azz-holes, everyone has one.
Hey, did you watch the ABC morning news this morning? They really bash ObamaCare!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176935 Oct 29, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! The quote you provided states that more blacks were lynched than whites! Are you that fucking stupid?
Yes, apparently, you are. LOL!!!!!
Let's looks elsewhere, just to rub some salt in the wound.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials...
Texas Whites lynched: 141 Blacks lynched: 352 Total: 493
----------
http://www.chesnuttarchive.org/classroom/lync...
"From 1882-1968, 4,743 lynchings occurred in the United States. Of these people that were lynched 3,446 were black. The blacks lynched accounted for 72.7% of the people lynched. These numbers seem large, but it is known that not all of the lynchings were ever recorded. Out of the 4,743 people lynched only 1,297 white people were lynched. That is only 27.3%."
----------
This is great fun. The post I questioned stated that more whites than blacks were lynched. History states otherwise.
You remain my bitch.
LMAO! I suppose you also "own" him, right? LMAO! trollchild
wow

Gurnee, IL

#176936 Oct 29, 2013
We are all in trouble

Location hidden

#176937 Oct 29, 2013
Oh, prior to 2007, Dr. James Hansen, Columbia University, used 200 temperature reporting sites in the U.S. but after 2007 was using only 60 sites and everyone was a Urban Heat Island Big City and he used just those 60 sites to back his Global Warming agenda.
When you cherry pick your data, you can prove any opinion you want. NASA only uses the tropospheric temps measured by satellite and according to NASA-MSFC, not NASA-GISS, the Earth has cooled a half a degree Celsius and they expect it to drop another half of a degree by 2020 and maybe another whole degree by 2030. And if that happens we will be in another Little Ice Age.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176938 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Opinions are like azz-holes, everyone has one.
Hey, did you watch the ABC morning news this morning? They really bash ObamaCare!!!
Opinions are also like feet. Everybody has a couple and they both stink!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176939 Oct 29, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>The irony is that he provided a quote that AGREED with me - more blacks than whites were lynched in Texas.

I'm just celebrating that he posted facts and a link.

Comprehension is a bridge too far for that one
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176940 Oct 29, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>

No, all you had was was an opinion and I wanted the truth. So the truth backs your opinion. Why could you not look it up like I did?
I am not computer wizard and often times I can not find what I am looking for.
Now, do you agree with me that we have been in Global Cooling since about 2007? The facts back me!!!
All I had was an opinion? Looks like comprehension is more than just a world away for you.

Location hidden

#176941 Oct 29, 2013
One of the things I feel bad about is Hugh Thompson. I saw him a few times at the Officers Club at Fort Rucker, AL in 1972. He would be all alone and you would hear people say, "My Lai Massacre" and all I knew was that My Lai was bad and he had something to do with it so I too shunned him.
It was many years later I found out that Hugh Thompson was the HERO of My Lai. Yep, I shunned a real hero. The truth will make you free.

Hugh Thompson, Jr.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Hugh Clowers Thompson, Jr.
Hugh Tompson Jr.jpg
Born April 15, 1943
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Died January 6, 2006 (aged 62)
Pineville, Louisiana, United States
Place of burial Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Allegiance United States of America
Service/branch

United States Department of the Navy Seal.svg United States Navy
United States Department of the Army Seal.svg United States Army
Years of service 19611964 (Navy), 19661983 (Army)
Rank US-O4 insignia.svg Major
Unit Seabees
161st Aviation Company (Assault Helicopter)
Awards

Distinguished Flying Cross ribbon.svg Distinguished Flying Cross
Soldier's Medal ribbon.svg Soldier's Medal
Bronze Star ribbon.svg Bronze Star Medal
Purple Heart BAR.svg Purple Heart
Air Medal ribbon.svg Air Medal
Other work Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs

Hugh Clowers Thompson, Jr.(April 15, 1943 January 6, 2006) was a United States Army helicopter pilot during the Vietnam War. He is best known for his role in stopping the My Lai Massacre, in which a group of US Army soldiers tortured and killed several hundred unarmed Vietnamese civilians, mutilating their bodies after they had been murdered. Although initially ill-treated in some quarters for their intervention, Thompson and his crew, Glenn Andreotta and Lawrence Colburn, were recognized and decorated many years later for their heroism at My Lai. Andreotta had died in combat three weeks after the massacre, and so was honored posthumously.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Thompson,_J... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,109,398
Amy 9-16 18 min Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 46,597
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,807
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 3 hr Bye Bye I Quit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search