BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
156,101 - 156,120 of 176,672 Comments Last updated 47 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Enough of this clown!

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8651-white-...

Americans, begin sending in your vote of "no-confidence"!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Personal information? I got it on google. On google!
If you want personal information, see Rogue's two previous posts on his wife and marital problems. Cripes, you'll never get that kind of personal info from me.
I said you enjoyed it. And you do.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Hey Path, how are those lap dogs doing? heh heh heh
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

<quoted text>
You : 327. Me : 0
Tribunals : 210. Birthers : 0
Guess which of the above two is reality and which is pure phantasm?
Who cares that 51 % love Obama and are willing to lie for him and idolize him. Even if you share Obama's radical left wing agenda why would you believe his lies and defend his deceit and corruption. In the 1930's far more than 51% of those polled did not want to impede Hitler.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you enjoyed it. And you do.
You never said that. Do you lie like you breathe? Show me where you said I enjoyed it.

LIAR

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what evidence do you have the GZ threatened his wife? The police investigated and found it was NOT credible.
During the last few months before I filed for divorce my wife tried to provoke me into assaulting her, and I would just go out for a long walk. It happens every day.
And what evidence do you have that Martin was a druggie and a criminal, seeing as every time he was accused of something, all charges were dropped?

Evidence that he threatened his wife? His wife. Neighbours. Police. She just didn't press charges, and she said she now regrets not having done so. What about his pushing an undercover cop and his trying to violently protect a drunken drivng friend of his? No charges, but it happened. Funny, you don't answer that.

Oh, I give up, you were there from the beginning when Z killed M. Yup, from the moment the 150-lb guy attacked the armed 200-lb guy with a bag of skittles. You and LRS were both there, based on your eyewitness accounts. In spite of all that, I will not argue with the jury's and court's decision. Or the USSC of of the 2nd Amendment. Cases closed. But, somehow, you won't close the case on Obamacare which was approved by both houses, the president and the supreme court. But you will approve Canadian-Cuban and perhaps American Cruz for the presidency, but not 100% American-born Obama. So flagrant. Why?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
"The farther a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it" George Orwell
Got any quotes from Catcher in the Rye?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

<quoted text>
You never said that. Do you lie like you breathe? Show me where you said I enjoyed it.
LIAR
One page back, moron. LMAO! Remember, I call you Path for a reason!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

ACA - obamas FAULT

Watch SNL's Hilarious Spoof of Kathleen Sebelius Trying to Explain Healthcare.gov

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/90160-watch-s...

NSA - obamas FAULT

October 28, 2013 A Judgment on Intelligence By Herbert E. Meyer Despite everything you've gleaned from spy novels and movies, the most important raw material for a successful intelligence service isn't information; it's judgment...

What could we possibly hope to learn from Angela Merkel's cellphone conversations that's worth the risk of offending one of our country's most important allies? Is she likely to be calling China's president to co-ordinate an invasion of Russia? Is she on the phone with the head of Pakistan's army to secretly purchase one of that country's nuclear bombs for the Luftwaffe? Are you kidding?

This is Angela Merkel, one of the world's most capable, serious, head-screwed-on-straight leaders.

No intelligence service can be perfect, and even the most brilliant, hard-working spy chiefs will suffer the occasional failure. But as the Angela Merkel dust-up and the other failures make clear, the problem with American intelligence today isn't a shortage of resources needed to keep us safe, but a lack of judgment at the top.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/a_judg... Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
~~~~~~~~~~

For the LESS 'intelligent'

Intelligence - Clues/news to use
Intelligence - IQ

TWO "different" definitions
SAME SPELLING

)8~D>
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares that 51 % love Obama and are willing to lie for him and idolize him. Even if you share Obama's radical left wing agenda why would you believe his lies and defend his deceit and corruption. In the 1930's far more than 51% of those polled did not want to impede Hitler.
Who cares that JERKS like you do not believe that the choice of 51% of American voters is important.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

<quoted text>
And what evidence do you have that Martin was a druggie and a criminal, seeing as every time he was accused of something, all charges were dropped?
Evidence that he threatened his wife? His wife. Neighbours. Police. She just didn't press charges, and she said she now regrets not having done so. What about his pushing an undercover cop and his trying to violently protect a drunken drivng friend of his? No charges, but it happened. Funny, you don't answer that.
Oh, I give up, you were there from the beginning when Z killed M. Yup, from the moment the 150-lb guy attacked the armed 200-lb guy with a bag of skittles. You and LRS were both there, based on your eyewitness accounts. In spite of all that, I will not argue with the jury's and court's decision. Or the USSC of of the 2nd Amendment. Cases closed. But, somehow, you won't close the case on Obamacare which was approved by both houses, the president and the supreme court. But you will approve Canadian-Cuban and perhaps American Cruz for the presidency, but not 100% American-born Obama. So flagrant. Why?
I sorry if you had a bad day.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares that JERKS like you do not believe that the choice of 51% of American voters is important.
Well now that most of us realize that Obama lied to us, I wonder how many votes the Democrats get next year?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
"Make a purple drank with his skittles?" Are you serious ? And what if he intended to, was it Zimmerman's business to kill him for it? Isn't that a bit thin?
Funny, how you have no retort about Zimmerman's past and his latest rage attack on his soon-to-be ex-wife and in-laws or his previous tangles with the law.
What's funny is that you present them as evidence to condemn GZ in the court of your public opinion when the ex-wife and mother-in-law withdrew those accusations and the investigation into them by police found there to be insufficient evidence to pursue charges. As for wojar, let me state it in terms a bit more clear for you, he is nothing, a nobody, and even the president he defends as admitted through surrogates that he was lying to the American people regarding their insurance coverage. Liars hate hearing the truth. Just because people like yourself and wojar and many others who post here present and repeat lies doesn't make them truths. If I am supposed to be intimidated or stifled because more then one of you repeat those lies ad nauseam, I'm not, and never will be. I treat others as they treat me Jacque, and I have stated it before, just because I am not directly a target of an attack, insult, or degrading comment, I'm one those types that rushes in anyway. To a leftist, that would be a character flaw, because they are followers of their leadership and do what they are told. I point to congress as the best example of that.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The ACA was sold to the people based on lies and bribes Jacque, and although it is true that both houses did manage to force it on us, they did so without a single republican fingerprint on the unread bill. The truest statement came from Nancy Pelosi herself, when she said they would have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. Your defending of such a process as fair speaks volumes about your character and sense of fairness. As this train wreck (stated by Senator Max Baucus(D) Montana) unfolds, it will be even more clear to the American people that the democrat party is not our ally or friend, but enemies of the country and our freedom. Its a power grab, not about healthcare.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Got any quotes from Catcher in the Rye?
HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA! LMFAO, rolling on the ground! Your so funny wojar. I need to go grab a tissue to wipe the tears from my eyes. What a joke, I mean joker you are.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The ACA was sold to the people based on lies and bribes Jacque, and although it is true that both houses did manage to force it on us, they did so without a single republican fingerprint on the unread bill. The truest statement came from Nancy Pelosi herself, when she said they would have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. Your defending of such a process as fair speaks volumes about your character and sense of fairness. As this train wreck (stated by Senator Max Baucus(D) Montana) unfolds, it will be even more clear to the American people that the democrat party is not our ally or friend, but enemies of the country and our freedom. Its a power grab, not about healthcare.
100% of Democrats up for re-election in the mid-terms support a one year delay of the individual mandate for Oblamer-kkkare.

100% of Democrats rejected the Republican offer of funding the entire Government if Congress,their staff,waiver recipients and the executive office participated in Oblamer-kkkare the same way the rest of Americans are mandated to participate.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I sorry if you had a bad day.
Bad day? Quite the opposite. You not only had a bad day, you are bamboozled. The proof is you have no reply. You easily comment on Martin who was killed, on his being a criminal and a druggie but, and this is the third time I've asked for your view on Z's criminal past and his latest outing against his soon-to-be ex-wife and in-laws. Nothing. Your only comment was something to the effect "how could I prove he attacked them?" - proof's all over, wife, in-laws, neighbours, police report etc. Wife regrets she did not file charges. Were you and LRS there when it happened, like you were there when Z shot M ?

You do easily side with the armed white guy, don't you? He has a gun. Makes him some kind of hero , right?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One page back, moron. LMAO! Remember, I call you Path for a reason!
Check out your post number 176848.

Whopper lie : Check out the extract from your very own post number 176848 : "And you just love posting all this personal information "

Please indicate in that sentence where I wrote " I enjoyed it" .

Whopper number 2 : It's page 7838, not one page back. Same page. Why do you keep churning out the lies?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Bad day? Quite the opposite. You not only had a bad day, you are bamboozled. The proof is you have no reply. You easily comment on Martin who was killed, on his being a criminal and a druggie but, and this is the third time I've asked for your view on Z's criminal past and his latest outing against his soon-to-be ex-wife and in-laws. Nothing. Your only comment was something to the effect "how could I prove he attacked them?" - proof's all over, wife, in-laws, neighbours, police report etc. Wife regrets she did not file charges. Were you and LRS there when it happened, like you were there when Z shot M ?
You do easily side with the armed white guy, don't you? He has a gun. Makes him some kind of hero , right?
GZ is a white guy? Who'd a thunk it. First time I ever heard the term "white hispanic" is from the left wing press. No racial agenda there now, is there.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now that most of us realize that Obama lied to us, I wonder how many votes the Democrats get next year?
er, as we write, the Repub party gets about 20% approval rating. How do you figure the number of votes the dems will get? Is this another of your great predictions? I've often made lists of your horrendous predictions. Shall I prepare another one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Homer 1,095,220
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min RACE 97,745
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE