BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,961 - 155,980 of 177,531 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176704 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls
become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
<3'd it!
YepperZ

passed
:D

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176705 Oct 27, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue, transmissible diseases were only a part of the annihilation of Central and south American Natives by the Portuguese and mostly Spaniards, all in the name of our lord Jesus Christ. Don't you know this? There are but a few natives, for example, left in Argentina and Uruguay. Killed and/or deported. Killing of natives, though for economic interests instead of religion (same result : they still die or are displaced) is still a common occurrence in the Amazon regions of Brazil, what with foreign and local interests killing the natives in order to seize their lands, cut down the trees and create grazing lands and farms.
You know they have discovered the remains of 500 year old farms along the Amazon River, don't you?
Why is it that Libtards claim to be educated and well read but do not seem to know sh*t about a lot of things.

Ancient Amazon Actually Highly Urbanized - Aug 28, 2008
It's not Rio de Janeiro or even ancient Athens but anthropologists uncover evidence of urban settlements By David Biello

In 1925 British adventurer Colonel Percy Fawcett disappeared into the wilds of the Amazon, never to be heard from again after going there in search of a lost city he called Z. But decades later, a city of sorts—actually a series of settlements connected by roads—has been found at the headwaters of the Xingu River where Fawcett went missing in an area previously buried beneath the dense foliage in what is now Xingu National Park.

Anthropologist Michael Heckenberger of the University of Florida teamed with the local Kuikuro people in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso to uncover 28 towns, villages and hamlets that may have supported as many as 50,000 people within roughly 7,700 square miles (20,000 square kilometers) of forest—an area slightly smaller than New Jersey. The larger towns boasted defensive ditches 10 feet (three meters) deep and 33 feet (10 meters) wide backed by a wooden palisade as well as large plazas, some reaching 490 feet (150 meters) across.

The remains of houses and ceramic cooking utensils show that humans occupied these cities for around 1,000 years, from roughly 1,500 years to as recently as 400 years ago. Satellite pictures reveal that during that time, the inhabitants carved roads through the jungle; all plaza villages had a major road that ran northeast to southwest along the summer solstice axis and linked to other settlements as much as three miles (five kilometers) away. There were bridges on some of the roads and others had canoe canals running alongside them.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
wojar

Bristol, CT

#176706 Oct 27, 2013
King Hussein visited the US one year before the first recorded case of Lyme disease. Using Rouge logic we now know who is responsible.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176707 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many Europeans where killed by syphilis? Do you think it odd that the first recorded case of syphilis was recorded in northern Italy in 1494, two years after Columbus discovered the new world and a year after he returned?
Again, I asked you what religion where Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot PRACTICING? Why several of you claimed to have been raised Catholic but are any of you practicing Catholics today?
<quoted text>
Back tracking on the disease issue, hey! We did not intentional infect them any more than they intentionally infected the Europeans.
The Spaniards and Portuguese went to the new world for treasure while their priests went along to convert them and yes, many died in the subjugation.
Whereas about 10% of all Europeans died of syphilis in the twenty years after Columbus returned to Europe probably half of all American Indians died of small pox during the first fifty years after Columbus arrived there but neither side did it intentionally. What good is a dead slave?!?
By the way, Amazonian forests are still 95% old growth! And it is not the "lungs of the Earth" as you Libtards claim as the trees are dying, and rotting, at the same rate they are growing!
If you want forests to be net producers of oxygen, you need to clear cut them and put the wood where it will not rot while the forest regrows.
What is the matter with you. The Europeans PHYSICALLY brought transmittable diseases to America. The brought them with them. As far as I know, those same Europeans brought back syphilis with them to Europe , the South and Central Americans DID NOT BRING THEM TO EUROPE. You don't see the difference?

Also, you have not replied to my assertion that Columbus and his crewmen, who were Spaniards for the most part, never returned to Northern Italy. You said they brought syphilis to Northern Italy. Please explain. Educate me on that.

From your bible, Wikipedia, Rogue :

History of syphilis

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Portrait of Gerard de Lairesse by Rembrandt van Rijn, ca. 1665–67, oil on canvas. De Lairesse, himself a painter and art theorist, suffered from congenital syphilis that severely deformed his face and eventually blinded him.[1]
The history of syphilis has been well studied, but the exact origin of syphilis is unknown.[2] There are two primary hypotheses: one proposes that syphilis was carried from the Americas to Europe by the crew of Christopher Columbus, the other proposes that syphilis previously existed in Europe but went unrecognized.[3] These are referred to as the "Columbian" and "pre-Columbian" hypotheses respectively.[3]

In late 2011 newly published evidence suggested that the Columbian hypothesis is the valid one.[4]

"Skeletal evidence that reputedly showed signs of syphilis in Europe and other parts of the Old World before Christopher Columbus made his voyage in 1492 does not hold up when subjected to standardized analyses for diagnosis and dating, according to an appraisal in the current Yearbook of Physical Anthropology. This is the first time that all 54 previously published cases have been evaluated systematically, and bolsters the case that syphilis came from the New World."
==========
==========

As ususal, you read the first lines, which pleased you immensely. By the time you hit the third line, you were falling asleep, all that effort! Superficial? And how.

Location hidden

#176708 Oct 27, 2013
I "think" I read about five years ago from a NOAA report that 93% of the Amazon rainforest was old growth. This is what I can currently find that seems reliable.

according to Wikipedia.

Amazon rainforest facts
Total area 2,123,562 sq. mi.
total deforested 227,000 sq. mi.[10.8%]

Deforestation has declined significantly in the Brazilian Amazon since 2004.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_rainfores...

Ottawa

#176709 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know they have discovered the remains of 500 year old farms along the Amazon River, don't you?
Why is it that Libtards claim to be educated and well read but do not seem to know sh*t about a lot of things.
Ancient Amazon Actually Highly Urbanized - Aug 28, 2008
It's not Rio de Janeiro or even ancient Athens but anthropologists uncover evidence of urban settlements By David Biello
In 1925 British adventurer Colonel Percy Fawcett disappeared into the wilds of the Amazon, never to be heard from again after going there in search of a lost city he called Z. But decades later, a city of sorts—actually a series of settlements connected by roads—has been found at the headwaters of the Xingu River where Fawcett went missing in an area previously buried beneath the dense foliage in what is now Xingu National Park.
Anthropologist Michael Heckenberger of the University of Florida teamed with the local Kuikuro people in the Brazilian state of Mato Grosso to uncover 28 towns, villages and hamlets that may have supported as many as 50,000 people within roughly 7,700 square miles (20,000 square kilometers) of forest—an area slightly smaller than New Jersey. The larger towns boasted defensive ditches 10 feet (three meters) deep and 33 feet (10 meters) wide backed by a wooden palisade as well as large plazas, some reaching 490 feet (150 meters) across.
The remains of houses and ceramic cooking utensils show that humans occupied these cities for around 1,000 years, from roughly 1,500 years to as recently as 400 years ago. Satellite pictures reveal that during that time, the inhabitants carved roads through the jungle; all plaza villages had a major road that ran northeast to southwest along the summer solstice axis and linked to other settlements as much as three miles (five kilometers) away. There were bridges on some of the roads and others had canoe canals running alongside them.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
Why do you publish this? What does it mean? Can you not think and write about it yourself? No one asked you to post this extract from scientific American. How does it realte to transmittable diseases? Do you think so-called "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) don't know about these discoveries? Don't you think that they have studied these civilizations? Ever been to those countries yourself? Ever lived there? Ever visited the ancient ruins, compared them to the structures in Egypt and elsewhere? Ever spoken to the native descendants of Aztecs, Mayas, and Incas? Posting any scientific study you find on the internet does not put you in a position to discuss these subjects. Post them to PROVE something, rather, when asked for proof, which you hardly ever do because when you advance something on your own, it's usually unfounded and outright picked out of the blue.

Ottawa

#176710 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
King Hussein visited the US one year before the first recorded case of Lyme disease. Using Rouge logic we now know who is responsible.
So it was him. Damn it.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176711 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge your impact on your results. Loser. You're still whining about the 2012 election.(And the rube brags about giving his pennies to representatives of billionaires.)
Get a life.
BTW, how old will you be when you learn how to use you're vs. your? If English were a human being you'd be a serial killer.
<quoted text>
Oh, the old grammar police response. A sure sign you have nothing to come back with. So petty of you wojar. It's fools like yourself that point to the "community organizer" line on our failed presidents resume as if it's something so great that no one else has achieved this high level of accomplishment. I am simply pointing out how completely irrelevant it is, besides making you sound petty and foolish. What a reach. "But he was a community organizer!" Completely meaningless!

Location hidden

#176712 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
What is the matter with you. The Europeans PHYSICALLY brought transmittable diseases to America. The brought them with them. As far as I know, those same Europeans brought back syphilis with them to Europe , the South and Central Americans DID NOT BRING THEM TO EUROPE. You don't see the difference?
Also, you have not replied to my assertion that Columbus and his crewmen, who were Spaniards for the most part, never returned to Northern Italy. You said they brought syphilis to Northern Italy. Please explain. Educate me on that.
From your bible, Wikipedia, Rogue :
History of syphilis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Portrait of Gerard de Lairesse by Rembrandt van Rijn, ca. 1665–67, oil on canvas. De Lairesse, himself a painter and art theorist, suffered from congenital syphilis that severely deformed his face and eventually blinded him.[1]
The history of syphilis has been well studied, but the exact origin of syphilis is unknown.[2] There are two primary hypotheses: one proposes that syphilis was carried from the Americas to Europe by the crew of Christopher Columbus, the other proposes that syphilis previously existed in Europe but went unrecognized.[3] These are referred to as the "Columbian" and "pre-Columbian" hypotheses respectively.[3]
In late 2011 newly published evidence suggested that the Columbian hypothesis is the valid one.[4]
"Skeletal evidence that reputedly showed signs of syphilis in Europe and other parts of the Old World before Christopher Columbus made his voyage in 1492 does not hold up when subjected to standardized analyses for diagnosis and dating, according to an appraisal in the current Yearbook of Physical Anthropology. This is the first time that all 54 previously published cases have been evaluated systematically, and bolsters the case that syphilis came from the New World."
==========
==========
As ususal, you read the first lines, which pleased you immensely. By the time you hit the third line, you were falling asleep, all that effort! Superficial? And how.
The FIRST recording of syphilis was in northern Italy in 1494. That was more then enough time for Columbus' sailors to have dispersed to their homes after he returned.
Whether the Spaniard got syphilis from raping native women or from consensual relationships I have no idea. And I am not aware if any natives returned with Columbus but it syphilis did come from the Americas while small pox came from Europe.
You do know they did not have antibiotics back then, don't you? And since each population had no prior exposure to these diseases when the infections occurred, it was widespread and had high fallibility rates.
I used to know Dr.(Major) Maddog Madorsky who studied STDs in S. Vietnam for three years and he was one crazy dude. At the end of his class he had a slide of a glass eyeball stuffed in a woman's love canal and it had a caption which said, "No matter how hard you look, you can not see VD"!

Location hidden

#176713 Oct 27, 2013
We aviator types get to know the flight surgeons pretty well as a simple head cold you get to see him twice. Once to get your meds and a "grounding slip" and a few days later a "go fly slip".
Well one Sunday morning I was having breakfast at the Officers Club when our flight doc came in in uniform. I asked him if he had ER duty last night and he said "yes". I then asked him how it went and he said he had to remove a cucumber from somebody and I asked him where the cucumber was and he just gave me a dirty look. I am sure doctors have about seen it all.

Location hidden

#176714 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Why do you publish this? What does it mean? Can you not think and write about it yourself? No one asked you to post this extract from scientific American. How does it realte to transmittable diseases? Do you think so-called "libtards" (Rogue, tm reg'd) don't know about these discoveries? Don't you think that they have studied these civilizations? Ever been to those countries yourself? Ever lived there? Ever visited the ancient ruins, compared them to the structures in Egypt and elsewhere? Ever spoken to the native descendants of Aztecs, Mayas, and Incas? Posting any scientific study you find on the internet does not put you in a position to discuss these subjects. Post them to PROVE something, rather, when asked for proof, which you hardly ever do because when you advance something on your own, it's usually unfounded and outright picked out of the blue.
Yes, I have talked to descendants of Aztecs and Mayans. They are called MEXICANS!!! Dah, are you stupid!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176715 Oct 27, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the old grammar police response. A sure sign you have nothing to come back with. So petty of you wojar. It's fools like yourself that point to the "community organizer" line on our failed presidents resume as if it's something so great that no one else has achieved this high level of accomplishment. I am simply pointing out how completely irrelevant it is, besides making you sound petty and foolish. What a reach. "But he was a community organizer!" Completely meaningless!
Huh? Three term state senator, one term US Senator and one term US President and the fool still stuck on Romney whines about grammar police? He claims Romneycare a failure even though the people in Mass. don't agree. he thinks Mitt isso eminently qualified even though he believes Romneycare was a failure.

He thinks he's the judge of who is qualified to be POTUS and he cannot even figure out middle school grammar.

Get a life! The 2012 election happened almost a year ago. Dolt.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I judge your impact on your results. Loser. You're still whining about the 2012 election.(And the rube brags about giving his pennies to representatives of billionaires.)
Get a life.
BTW, how old will you be when you learn how to use you're vs. your? If English were a human being you'd be a serial killer.
<quoted text>

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176716 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FIRST recording of syphilis was in northern Italy in 1494. That was more then enough time for Columbus' sailors to have dispersed to their homes after he returned.
When the first recording happened is immaterial.(BTW, his sailors' homes were in Spain.)

Columbus cleared of importing syphilis from America after skeletons from two centuries earlier show signs of disease

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176717 Oct 27, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court of the United States disagrees with your whining.
Republicants are those who whine and never offer an alternative. They claim to be victims and have selective memories. You qualify.
HaHaHa! You're just a wee bit backazzwards. Stupid but backazzwards!

Ottawa

#176718 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether the Spaniard got syphilis from raping native women or from consensual relationships I have no idea. And I am not aware if any natives returned with Columbus but it syphilis did come from the Americas while small pox came from Europe.
You do know they did not have antibiotics back then, don't you? And since each population had no prior exposure to these diseases when the infections occurred, it was widespread and had high fallibility rates.
I used to know Dr.(Major) Maddog Madorsky who studied STDs in S. Vietnam for three years and he was one crazy dude. At the end of his class he had a slide of a glass eyeball stuffed in a woman's love canal and it had a caption which said, "No matter how hard you look, you can not see VD"!
Is that skull of yours wrapped in concrete or what? Dispersed to Northern Italy? Told you in my post that Columbus's sailors were Spanish ! Also told you that the South and Central American natives did NOT BRING Syphilis to to Europe. Europeans returning from there brought it to Europe. You still don't see the difference. And, stop right there ! It would seem,(see wojar's post) and my Wikipedia reference, that syphilis already existed all over Europe and probably Asia but was called something else. In any case, the natives did NOT invade Europe as the Europeans invaded them so natives did not foist syphilis on Europeans. Got it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176719 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Three term state senator, one term US Senator and one term US President and the fool still stuck on Romney whines about grammar police? He claims Romneycare a failure even though the people in Mass. don't agree. he thinks Mitt isso eminently qualified even though he believes Romneycare was a failure.
He thinks he's the judge of who is qualified to be POTUS and he cannot even figure out middle school grammar.
Get a life! The 2012 election happened almost a year ago. Dolt.
<quoted text>
I see you're AWUA again. LMAO!
Cheesehead

Waukesha, WI

#176720 Oct 27, 2013
Obama really was born in Kenya, he is illegally in the Whitehouse and does give every indication of being the antichrist predicted in The Holy Bible. If you show him a crucifix he will turn his head away. Most dogs are spooked by him. Are they afraid of being eaten or do they sense just who this monster really is?

Ottawa

#176721 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have talked to descendants of Aztecs and Mayans. They are called MEXICANS!!! Dah, are you stupid!!!
I didn't say you did not, I asked you. How is that stupid? So, I presume you've travelled all over Mexico and you spoke with them in Spanish. Admirable. I presume, remember, just presume. Good for you.

Ottawa

#176722 Oct 27, 2013
Cheesehead wrote:
Obama really was born in Kenya, he is illegally in the Whitehouse and does give every indication of being the antichrist predicted in The Holy Bible. If you show him a crucifix he will turn his head away. Most dogs are spooked by him. Are they afraid of being eaten or do they sense just who this monster really is?
Boy, that's quite the doozy you've got as president .

1. He was born in Kenya;
2. He is illegally in the Whitehouse (sic);
3. He is the antichrist (sic);
4. Show him a crucifix, he turns his head away;
5. Most dogs are spooked by him, are afraid of being eaten by him;
6. He is a monster.

Great political analysis LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Love your sense of humour. No-wit and unsuspecting bamboozled birthers are applauding, will give you high marks.

Cheezehead fits the bill.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176724 Oct 27, 2013
Vengeur714 wrote:
Oops, I thought this thread was about Obama's birth certificate.
No one has seen Obama's birth certificate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Raise da Roof S 1,101,686
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min JonahI 49,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Mister Tonka 97,982
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 1 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info