BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176633 Oct 27, 2013
At the moment, Dick Cheney's being interviewed on ABC's "this week". Strange, and this is for Rogue and LRS Obama election result deniers, he said : "we simply got beat in Nov 2012 and have to rebuild with new blood." Strange, not one single word about Obama election fraud or cheating or cell phones. Why? Do LRS-Dale and Rogue know something about eletion fraud that Dick Cheney doesn't know?

Ottawa

#176634 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you don't get to help those who need it without helping those who will abuse it.
Personally, I don't care if 1000 govt phones are used to chat up their friends and peddle street drugs if it helps 1 guy/girl to provide for their family.
I understand exactly where you are coming from. I have seen the guy buying 200 dollars worth of prime rib and a cart full of pepsi with an access card.
My wife has a relative that is a welfare abuser. I ended up shopping with her once. She had no idea what anything cost... and I mean none. She just picked what she wanted and dropped it in the cart. Never mind thrift. Her rent is paid for, she has no bills to concern her (save cable)... healthcare complete with dental and vision... the works. As far as I can tell, her profession is facebook. Well, that and doing the light paperwork it takes to receive benefits.
She even got a bachelor's degree in something or other paid for by our taxes. After the decade or so it took her to earn that. She finally decided that if she got an actual job... she would lose about 50% of her income.
My wife is a radiologist, I consult with PENN and work part time for UPS. We work very hard to make ends meet. Hell, there are weeks when I barely see my wife.(We have kids so our work schedules are opposite)
And this chick thinks we have the easy life.
It infuriates me.
However... There are people out there who genuinely try. They work two jobs and still sit well under the poverty line. They are proud and resist accepting state benefits. They exhaust every other means that they possess. But the choice between seeing your children hungry or the shame you feel from going to the welfare office... isn't a choice at all.
I can't imagine the feeling of standing in that line. For a man to walk up to a stranger and eek out the words to describe why he is failing to provide for his wife and children. It would be horrifying.
That alone (in my eyes) earns you a piece of crap phone. Matters not if you or Jesus for that matter is ok with it.
Well said. Impressive. Yes, there are those that do and those that don't. Problem is, some people put 'em all in the same bag.

Ottawa

#176635 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
JT sang me to sleep my entire childhood.
He gets a pass.
JT and CS. What a team. Too bad they split up.

Ottawa

#176636 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much the same as America if you flip hindu and christian.
I didn't say ALL indians are hindu. I said if you were born in india you would be a hindu.
It shouldn't surprise you at all to know that nearly 98% of religious people are the religion their parents indoctrinated them into as children.
For Rogue : Chances are, well,80.5% chances say you'd be Hindu. Pretty heavy odds.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176637 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
It is sad when Libtards think ALL Asian Indians are Hindus.
Religion in India (2001)
Hinduism (80.5%)
Islam (13.4%)
Christianity (2.3%)
Sikhism (1.9%)
Buddhism (0.8%)
Jainism (0.4%)
Other (0.7%)
A black & white thinker believes everyone else is a black & white thinker.

RationalState

#176638 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If they do I would wager they are deep in a closet.
India is crazy superstitious without religion.
America is crazy superstitious with religion.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176639 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Religion in India (2001)
Hinduism (80.5%)
Islam (13.4%)
Christianity (2.3%)
Sikhism (1.9%)
Buddhism (0.8%)
Jainism (0.4%)
Other (0.7%)
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much the same as America if you flip hindu and christian.
I didn't say ALL indians are hindu. I said if you were born in india you would be a hindu.
It shouldn't surprise you at all to know that nearly 98% of religious people are the religion their parents indoctrinated them into as children.
First of all, I call them Asian Indians in contrast to American Indians. Next, if you are born in India you are not necessarily a HINDU! "Hindu" being a religion and not a race. Most Indians are Caucasians (race).
It is obvious that you do not understand the difference between race, ethnicity and religion.

Location hidden

#176640 Oct 27, 2013
Is the Liberal Washington Post worried? The Virginia gubernatorial race has tightened up. The Dem. was seven points head two weeks ago but now it is 41 points for the Dem., 40 for the Rep. and 18 for the Libertarian.
The question is will the Libertarians switch to the Republican? I am a Conservatarian in that I am a fiscal Conservative by a Moderate on Religious and Social issues whereas Libertarians are ultra-Conservative on fiscal issues but Liberal on Religious and Social issues. A true Conservative is like the current Republican candidate but the Libertarians should, like I do, realize their candidate does not have a chance and if they stay with their candidate there is a good chance the winner in two weeks will be a Obama Democrat.
We shall see in less than two weeks.

Libertarian Sarvis injects freshness into Virginia governor’s race forum

By Laura Vozzella, Published: October 26 E-mail the writer

RICHMOND — The Republican and the Democrat were there again, along with their well-worn lines. But for once, they shared the stage with the Libertarian, whose very presence Saturday made the race for Virginia governor feel fresh with little more than a week to go before Election Day.

Anyone weary of the campaign same-old, same-old — Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli II (R) saying,“I’m the only candidate in the race who won’t need on-the-job training,” or Democrat Terry McAuliffe declaring,“We’ve got sequestration here for the year”— could enjoy these new nuggets Saturday from little-known candidate Robert Sarvis: Quoting Alexander Solzhenitsyn. Advocating an end to the war on drugs. Discussing abortion as a “metaphysical” disagreement. And saying flatly that contracting policies that favor minority-owned businesses violate “the rule of law.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-...

RationalState

#176641 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Religion in India (2001)
Hinduism (80.5%)
Islam (13.4%)
Christianity (2.3%)
Sikhism (1.9%)
Buddhism (0.8%)
Jainism (0.4%)
Other (0.7%)
<quoted text>
First of all, I call them Asian Indians in contrast to American Indians. Next, if you are born in India you are not necessarily a HINDU! "Hindu" being a religion and not a race. Most Indians are Caucasians (race).
It is obvious that you do not understand the difference between race, ethnicity and religion.
Yeah, right, the Pakistanis and "Asian Indians" fight over Kashmir.

Rouge is a riot.

Location hidden

#176642 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are superstitious about mother Nature?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176643 Oct 27, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
General question for the left wing MENSA trolls. Considering the many years that American Jews have financially supported and voted for the democrat party, how do you think they will react when Israel strikes Iran's nuclear facilities? And if Israel fails to do this at the demand of our current president, and ends up being nuked by Iran when they have the warheads and delivery system to do so, which will be much sooner then we are being told and Iran has promised to do, what then?
Not in Mensa, only have a 144.(And I only know that because it was held up as the primary reason I should have always been ahead of where I was.)

Israel can handle themselves. Iran is not their problem.

Every nation that boarders Israel has had it's ass handed to it by Israel at least once. Hell, they kicked every ass the middle east had to offer in the six day war. Guess how long that took them? LOL.

Their problem is a compound one. You can not hit nuclear facilities without the very real probability of radioactive fallout. And if you take the time to look at a map of wind patterns....

Such as this one.. http://www.windfinder.com/weather-maps/foreca...

You will quickly realize that wind is basically a giant outward spiral over Iran. It doesn't take a mensa member to know what will happen. So, I don't see Israel irradiating what little land they have anytime soon.

Then you have the Russians. Which is why they need us. The Russians make the fallout problem look like a summer cold. And we aren't exactly available.

No nuclear weapons for non-secular nations. No bombs. No power. No materials. Nothing.

Their reactors need to be properly dismantled. If they want power they can put their vast resources into geothermal energy. Limitless power that can not be weaponized. The entire world needs this.

We could have it in less than a decade. But we have people to kill. Not enough money for free limitless energy R&D.

Israel CAN'T strike Iran's facilities. They need to invade and overtake the facilities. "Strikes" are inconceivable.

It may not answer the question of how American jews will feel... but who cares how they will feel? What do they have to do with it?

RationalState

#176645 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are superstitious about mother Nature?
False dichotomy strikes again.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176646 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the Muslims had nothing to do with the Christians retaking THEIR lands!
Do you know what use to be on top of the Temple Mound in Jerusalem? The Muslim's Dome on the Rock was built in 689-691. To you Libtards only Christians are evil and Muslims are just poor victims of the Christians.
1) You have no grasp of history. The Roman Catholic Church managed one of the most violent armies on the planet. They employed the most un-Christian means to steal land, resources and enslave people in history.

2) Blaming the Muslims for the Crusades and Insquisitions is like blaming the Jews for the Holocaust.

3) Christian zealots like you pretend that life is scred when it is a woman's uterus but not when it is the doctor or nurse providing that same woman with her legal rights to terminate a pregnancy.

Stop looking silly. With each sentence you write the forum sees an illustration of Christian duplicity.

Location hidden

#176647 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is a riot.
So, it is basically a Muslim vs. non-Muslim ...... AGAIN. About 90% of all current armed conflicts on this Earth involve MUSLIMS!!! Do you hear of Hindu terrorist raids in Pakistan? Do you hear of Muslim terrorist raids in India?
By the way, China also claims parts of Kashmir!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Kashmir_200...

Location hidden

#176648 Oct 27, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge is a riot.
But the Asian Indians do not live in wigwams, wickiups or teepees.

#176649 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know there is a difference between National Debt and a deficit, don't you?
Yes. Do you?
The only reason what we had a deficit of only $860 Billion was because of the Sequester rule.
It had nothing to do with drawing down troops and resources that were wasted on a fake war, right?
The National Debt has gone from $10.7 Trillion to $17 Trillion in less thane five years. At this rate it will be over $20 Trillion by the time Obama leaves office. And you think Bush was bad with money?!?
Yes, he started a war that was not necessary. Not only did it cost over 4,000 American military personnel their lives but it also threw away global support for our country. In the process, he generated a debt that is a nightmare. Paying for those wounded in that ridiculous war will cost over a trillion dollars.
Bush's largest annual budget was $2.7T and Obama's was $3.7T the first year and last year was $3.8T.
Yes, like the smoker who blames the doctor for his cancer, you refuse to acknowledge the true culprit. Well done, fucktard.

#176650 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even look at what you write?
You are arguing that non religious people start wars.
Just look at the muslims!
You are truly insane.
Muslims, Christians and Jews are the religious groups most responsible for the world's most horrific wars. The guy with a suicide vest is doing God's bidding to some while others claim he is a monster. When a zealot kills an abortion provider with a firearm he is heralded as a hero by some and a murderer by most.

One man's freedom fighter is another's terrorist.
wojar

Bristol, CT

#176651 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Asian Indians do not live in wigwams, wickiups or teepees.
Ya don't say! Dweeb.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176652 Oct 27, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Religion in India (2001)
Hinduism (80.5%)
Islam (13.4%)
Christianity (2.3%)
Sikhism (1.9%)
Buddhism (0.8%)
Jainism (0.4%)
Other (0.7%)
<quoted text>
Wow.

Did I black out and write something I am not aware of?

1. I knew what you meant by asian indians and don't recall mentioning it. I call them both Indians.

2. I am completely aware that Hindu is not a race.

Look, Rouge. The point is pretty simplistic.

If you were born in Dubai, you have a pretty damn high probability of ending up a Hindu.

I would say about the same probability that someone born in Alabama has of being a Christian.

If you were born in North Korea you would kneel to the Dear Leader.

The entire point that I made was that your religion is almost always a product of chance. Area of the world you were born in.. plus...Religion of your parents...equals your religion. Maybe a 2% margin of error.

It is not a complex equation.

I very rarely hear... "I'm from Montana both my parents are Catholic but I worship Voltan. One of my friends told me about him and I dropped 22 years of indoctrination overnight. Never felt better."

Location hidden

#176653 Oct 27, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in Mensa, only have a 144.(And I only know that because it was held up as the primary reason I should have always been ahead of where I was.)
Israel can handle themselves. Iran is not their problem.
Every nation that boarders Israel has had it's ass handed to it by Israel at least once. Hell, they kicked every ass the middle east had to offer in the six day war. Guess how long that took them? LOL.
Their problem is a compound one. You can not hit nuclear facilities without the very real probability of radioactive fallout. And if you take the time to look at a map of wind patterns....
Such as this one.. http://www.windfinder.com/weather-maps/foreca...
You will quickly realize that wind is basically a giant outward spiral over Iran. It doesn't take a mensa member to know what will happen. So, I don't see Israel irradiating what little land they have anytime soon.
Then you have the Russians. Which is why they need us. The Russians make the fallout problem look like a summer cold. And we aren't exactly available.
No nuclear weapons for non-secular nations. No bombs. No power. No materials. Nothing.
Their reactors need to be properly dismantled. If they want power they can put their vast resources into geothermal energy. Limitless power that can not be weaponized. The entire world needs this.
We could have it in less than a decade. But we have people to kill. Not enough money for free limitless energy R&D.
Israel CAN'T strike Iran's facilities. They need to invade and overtake the facilities. "Strikes" are inconceivable.
It may not answer the question of how American jews will feel... but who cares how they will feel? What do they have to do with it?
Do you consider Israel to be a non-secular nation?
The entire world needs to go to geothermal energy? Can you put that is a car or airplane? And if it made economic sense, why haven't we gone there already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,124,840
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 9 min edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Just Making It Al... 47,481
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,590
Abby 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
Amy 10-21 1 hr edogxxx 2
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 1 hr Ha Ha 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]