BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,841 - 155,860 of 174,550 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A thought it funny is that the Vietnamese girls would wear black bras under their shear clothing. Most did not a bra to hold up the double-A boobs but they wore black bras as it would show through their clothing and denote they had enough money for a bra!
How is that relevant to your charitable works?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A thought it funny is that the Vietnamese girls would wear black bras under their shear clothing. Most did not a bra to hold up the double-A boobs but they wore black bras as it would show through their clothing and denote they had enough money for a bra!
Funny, if you're a POS.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!
<quoted text>
Are you reading challenged? What religion did Hitler practice? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Some of our biggest murders where non-religious!
Hitler was a christian. Proven time after time. The entire political platform was based on "positive christianity". He didn't get a page into mein kamph without going on about his christian values. How in the hell do you think he validated his hatred for the jews?

"... I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work."

Mao was presented as a god himself. Nothing atheist about that.

Stalin himself was atheist, but there was absolutely nothing secular about his regime. Like Chairman Mao, he presented himself as a man without reproach. Giant displays of his face on buildings...etc.

Pol Pot believed in heaven and destiny. Both supernatural concepts. That makes him a madman, not an atheist. Atheist don't believe in the supernatural. He not only came down on the religious, but those who practiced medicine and science. He was all about class warfare.

Of the four... Stalin is the only one that could fly at all as an atheist.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you know nothing about me. I tried to fly Medevac in Vietnam but I did some charitable work there. Flew Medcap teams on Sundays, helped build a refuge village.
We had an Army Corp of Engineer concrete brick factory near where we were at and they could write off 10% as a loss. We took half in chipped bricks and half in bag of cement. We Built a school, three water tanks and a community facility.
For Christmas the villagers gave me a rice bowl set for two. My female interpreter was laughing as it was something that would have been given to a couple. My interpreters younger sister had the hots for me and they were trying to hint something!
Sorry, I was not going to marry anyone that wore a training bra!
How much charitable work do you need to do for god to be ok with evoking the name of Jesus to keep the poor down?

I am not familiar with such scripture.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!
Christian culture is a dice roll Rouge.

If you were born in India... you would be a hindu.

If you were born in a South American jungle you would be all about the spirit of the jaguar.

Chance is what makes you a christian.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have not burned witches in several hundred years but they are still punishing Christians in Iran for just about anything.
And when was the last time you took a lash? Just ask that American kid who got caned in Singapore a few years back.
U.S. Student Tells of Pain Of His Caning In Singapore
Published: June 26, 1994
Sign In to E-Mail
Print
The 19-year-old American who was caned in Singapore for vandalism said today that the bleeding it caused was "like a bloody nose."
The teen-ager, Michael P. Fay, said in an interview that the four strokes with a rattan cane on May 5 had left three dark-brown scars on his right buttock and four lines each about half-an-inch wide on his left buttock.
In his first description of the caning, Mr. Fay said that prison officials told him he shouted, "I'm dying," when the first stroke was delivered. He said he could not remember making the cry.
He said a prison officer stood beside him and guided him through the ordeal, saying: "O.K. Michael, three left. O.K., Michael, two left. O.K., one more; you're almost done."
The Government of Singapore has defended the punishment as a traditional part of the country's legal system. The caning strained Singapore's relations with the United States and has been seen as largely responsible for the United States' voting against holding the first summit meeting of the World Trade Organization in Singapore next year.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/26/us/us-stude...
And that was just four strokes of a cane and not 80!
Hundreds of years... or for those who check facts... 8 months ago.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/accused...

Last I checked, getting 4 cane strokes is not equivalent to burning a girl alive.

The christians in Iran knew damn well what would happen if they were caught with drugs or alcohol. They apparently were willing to take this risk. It did not pan out very well for them.

They aren't being punished for christianity. They are being punished for possession of alcohol.

What part of zero tolerance do you have a problem understanding?

80 lashes is very severe. But in a theocracy... fair doesn't exactly matter. Does it?

Speaking of fair... lets take a look at what would happen here.

3 young people found in possession of heroin.

Sentence... a combined 17 years plus probation. One guy got 12 of those years himself.

Would you trade 12 years for 80 lashes? I would... in a heart beat.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Rouge?
Iran is a theocracy.
This is what you get when revelation trumps investigation.
In Iran... wine might as well be heroin.
And people are punished accordingly.
If we started publicly flogging drug addicts in Detroit... you would be there with a camcorder and at least one giant sign of support.
Be glad you were born in a secular nation where we only have to HEAR religitards.
"And people are punished accordingly"? Really? You're living smack dab in the middle of a religious world in which, you're a minority. And you're telling us to be glad? You should be glad we allow you to stay here as a guest! FU! It is whiny azz jerks like yourself that I'd love to run out of town with a shotgun spraying rat shot in your azz! I can be clearer if you need.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad is Play Justice cannot back up his hubris with rebuttal.
"Truth, Justice, and the American Way" is not a rebuttal. It's a TV show from the 50s.
<quoted text>
Sorry kid, you're as sorry as they come.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to grade his impact in relation to to others in similar positions. I don't know of anyone who eliminated poverty and abolished unemployment in Chicago. According to your metrics, Jesus Christ was a complete failure.
<quoted text>
Blacks on the south side of Chicago are eliminating poverty for their fellow black man everyday wojar. Of course their methods may be somewhat harsh, but being poor doesn't matter when your dead, does it. I grade his impact on results, not intention or lip service. His work was meaningless and had no lasting impact on his already organized community. Now the impact he is having on our country is a whole different story. The "good" he has been doing has been bad for the country, and the bad he has been doing has been even worse for it. Obama is not Jesus, not even remotely close, that I know for sure. His "bible" is Rules for Radicals, and that was dedicated to satan. Enough said.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was a christian. Proven time after time. The entire political platform was based on "positive christianity". He didn't get a page into mein kamph without going on about his christian values. How in the hell do you think he validated his hatred for the jews?
"... I am convinced that I am acting as the agent of our Creator. By fighting off the Jews, I am doing the Lord's work."
Mao was presented as a god himself. Nothing atheist about that.
Stalin himself was atheist, but there was absolutely nothing secular about his regime. Like Chairman Mao, he presented himself as a man without reproach. Giant displays of his face on buildings...etc.
Pol Pot believed in heaven and destiny. Both supernatural concepts. That makes him a madman, not an atheist. Atheist don't believe in the supernatural. He not only came down on the religious, but those who practiced medicine and science. He was all about class warfare.
Of the four... Stalin is the only one that could fly at all as an atheist.
Stalin was a seminarian at one time, no?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks on the south side of Chicago are eliminating poverty for their fellow black man everyday wojar. Of course their methods may be somewhat harsh, but being poor doesn't matter when your dead, does it. I grade his impact on results, not intention or lip service. His work was meaningless and had no lasting impact on his already organized community. Now the impact he is having on our country is a whole different story. The "good" he has been doing has been bad for the country, and the bad he has been doing has been even worse for it. Obama is not Jesus, not even remotely close, that I know for sure. His "bible" is Rules for Radicals, and that was dedicated to satan. Enough said.
Based on your criteria, Jesus was a failure,(wojar's right, post no. 176544) as his people were as oppressed when he died on the cross as when he began his ministry. Same for mother Teresa. Is she a failure? Are the poor of Calcutta any better off? What about l'Abbé Pierre in France? Are the betrothed any better off? Barack Obama brought first aid to the poor communities, as Mother Teresa, Abbé Pierre did for the less fortunate. Only the collectivity can bring long-term aid. That collectivity is the gov't but it would rather spend over $700 billion on armaments PER YEAR. Imagine what that amount of money , applied to the less fortunate, could do, not to mention what is spent worldwide on arms to kill people.

Never reproach Jesus Christ, Obama, Mother Teresa, Abbé Pierre and so many other good Samaritans among us for bringing even temporary, passing relief to the less fortunate who otherwise would never know a sliver of comfort for want of a compassionate world.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"And people are punished accordingly"? Really? You're living smack dab in the middle of a religious world in which, you're a minority. And you're telling us to be glad? You should be glad we allow you to stay here as a guest! FU! It is whiny azz jerks like yourself that I'd love to run out of town with a shotgun spraying rat shot in your azz! I can be clearer if you need.
Yes... really. You idiot.

The law says that you get lashed for possession of alcohol or drugs. No exceptions.

We are supposed to suddenly give a shit when christians break the law and find themselves under the whip?

Maybe it would make a bit more sense to you if they would have been in possession of skittels?

The world taking it's sweet old time breaking away from barbaric superstition is hardly my fault.

In addition, I question your ability to wield a shotgun without tipping over your mobility scooter. This is America douche bag. We are all armed.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin was a seminarian at one time, no?
As far as I know he was.

I am guessing that Stalin took the time to read his bible.

By far, the most effective path to atheism.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know he was.
I am guessing that Stalin took the time to read his bible.
By far, the most effective path to atheism.
Exactly, and as I said earlier today, if Rogue and his buddies put their arsenals aside for a sec and took the time to read all of the so-called holy books, they'd soon change their tune. They would then realize why the bible was off-limits to the faithful and most of the priesthood. You read it, chances are, you'll leave it. As I've often said, if the Bible was on trial, particularly the Old Testament, it would invoke the fifth. And that, Rogue, does not make me an atheist - that is my own business.
Just me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is watch and listen. Think you can handle that, lil one?
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/BartononA
If HIPAA is violated, it means that both medical and identifying information were disclosed to a party that should not be privy thereto. If medical information is not required to apply for insurance through the exchange, how would this be a violation of HIPAA? Further, if someone from your doctor's office peeked at your medical file without having a reason to do so, would your doctor be in violation of HIPAA?
Just me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

<quoted text>
OMG. Sorry. And how even better that you are !
No need for an apology.:)
Just me

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wingman. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Like Billy Bishop having the Red Baron as Wing man. What a dual joke you two are!
Jacques, what she meant was he's the one that delivers her bucket of wings.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!
Neither is Birfistan

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that relevant to your charitable works?
Well dah, I am with the FBI (Female Body Inspectors)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min lily boca raton fl 1,079,504
Topix is the governments lapdog 7 min Agree 3
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 8 min TW_sugar_daddio 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,915
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 45,774
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 21 min Steve is the best 354
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 36 min Zap Brannigan 97,523
Abby 7-24 1 hr pde 35
Amy 7-24 3 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search