BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,792)

Showing posts 155,821 - 155,840 of173,527
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it all right to ask you Jacque how many centuries mans existence on the planet was ruled by the concept of conquer or be conquered? Prior to the existence of America, weren't most countries populations divided between the aristocracy, and the desperate poor who served them? Note that I did not say every country in mans history, just most.
Yes, you're right, most countries' populations were divided between the aristocracy and the desperate poor who served them. And the clergy helped to keep it that way. Scre tactics. Hell. Eternal damnation if they didn't "behave", giving their last pennies to build monumental churches and castles . On the other hand,the aristocrats were pampered by the church who in turn were pampered by the aristocracy. Richelieu, the Borgheses, the Hapsburgs, the Dutch Orange aristocrats, the French and British royal courts and the Czars to name but a few. The Church was buried under its own wealth and influence. And, the poor, what did they do, what was expected of them? Chastity, the very opposite of what was expected of the rich, honesty, also not expected of the ruling class, and beware the poor that stole food to feed his/her family. Prison, hard labour. And the crux of it all : WARS. Who fought the rich and clergy's wars? The poor, who were not expected to lower their servitude or 90% share of their crops to the "Seigneurs" in their castles whilst getting killed or maimed on the battlefield. The wives and offspring that stayed behind just redoubled their efforts, is all.

Meanwhile, in Rome, Vatican City, the Pope was kidnapping children with angelic voices and castrating them in order to preserve their youthful voices, not their youth.

Yes, you're right to ask : "weren't most countries populations divided between the aristocracy"?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Can Play Justice write a sentence or paragraph in rebuttal?
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the 6 Year Old swallow the truth about his idol <snicker>? You're all BS, lil one. No updates on the love of your life (big island mama) or the grass hut mansion? LMAO!!
Confirmed. He can't.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, those Muslims are peaceful people.
Iran gives Christians 80 lashes for communion wine as UN blasts human rights record By Benjamin Weinthal
October 24, 2013 - FoxNews.com
Four Iranian Christians were reportedly sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking wine for communion, a shocking punishment meted out even as a new United Nations report blasted the Islamic republic for its systematic persecution of non-Muslims.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/24/iran-...
Who said ALL Muslims are peaceful people? Who said Iran was a peaceful paradise?

Hey, Rogue, is North Korea Muslim? Is Myanmar Muslim? Is democratic China Muslim? Is freedom-of-speech Russia Muslim?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotent fool is still unable to write a simple paragraph in rebuttal.
How sad to be a PLAY Justice.
<quoted text>
What is sad is when someone isn't man enough to face the truth. But hey, you are only 6 with the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Ok, maybe 1 1/2! LMAO! You just don't have it kid, upstairs or downstairs! LMAO!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:

<quoted text>
I guess you find it more appealing to praise a man who started a war that was wholly unnecessary in order to repay the stooges who helped him steal the Presidency in 2000. Not only did that war cost us the lives of so many of our best and bravest but it also doubled our deficit and squandered the goodwill the world showed our nation following 9/11.
Brilliant
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one.
I thought that was a pretty good one. You have no retort, no defence of the man, so you reply "LMAO! Good one". Poor loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said ALL Muslims are peaceful people? Who said Iran was a peaceful paradise?
Hey, Rogue, is North Korea Muslim? Is Myanmar Muslim? Is democratic China Muslim? Is freedom-of-speech Russia Muslim?
Now apologize for the rest of them. Justify their actions you dumbazz!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you find it more appealing to praise a man who started a war that was wholly unnecessary in order to repay the stooges who helped him steal the Presidency in 2000. Not only did that war cost us the lives of so many of our best and bravest but it also doubled our deficit and squandered the goodwill the world showed our nation following 9/11.
Brilliant
<quoted text>
I thought that was a pretty good one. You have no retort, no defence of the man, so you reply "LMAO! Good one". Poor loser.
You're just mad because we captured your favorite sandchigger then hung his worthless azz! Too bad canada boy. Eh? Eh? Eh? Huh? R U on Drugs? LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad is when someone isn't man enough to face the truth. But hey, you are only 6 with the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Ok, maybe 1 1/2! LMAO! You just don't have it kid, upstairs or downstairs! LMAO!!!
What is sad is Play Justice cannot back up his hubris with rebuttal.

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way" is not a rebuttal. It's a TV show from the 50s.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotent fool is still unable to write a simple paragraph in rebuttal.
How sad to be a PLAY Justice.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about my charitable work and donations? YOU think raising the taxes on the rich to give to the so called poor is a good thing and I disagree.
Nope, and I don't give a shit. It is your words that defy your messiah. Using his name as testament that you need not provide for the poor. Or that there are limits therein.

Ever see an "obama phone"? It is the Atari 2600 of cell phones. It isn't like people can play candycrush, or facebook. It is a basic tool.

Have you ever had the privilege of choosing between paying bills and putting food on the table? If you have... you are probably aware that the phone is the very first thing to go.

And if being out of work is what brought you to these decisions... what chance do you have of getting even underemployment without a phone number?

Someone pretty awesome once said... "Cause I jack for Similac...fuck a Cadillac."

The eye of the needle line is all good. But I think that (if I put any stock in the bible) you would be more worried about hearing 5 simple words.

"I do not know you."

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!
Do you even look at what you write?

You are arguing that non religious people start wars.

Just look at the muslims!

You are truly insane.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Iran gives Christians 80 lashes for communion wine as UN blasts human rights record By Benjamin Weinthal
Four Iranian Christians were reportedly sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking wine for communion, a shocking punishment meted out even as a new United Nations report blasted the Islamic republic for its systematic persecution of non-Muslims.
Guess what Rouge?

Iran is a theocracy.

This is what you get when revelation trumps investigation.

In Iran... wine might as well be heroin.

And people are punished accordingly.

If we started publicly flogging drug addicts in Detroit... you would be there with a camcorder and at least one giant sign of support.

Be glad you were born in a secular nation where we only have to HEAR religitards.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
BTW... ever read about what happened when the christians had their day in the sun?

80 lashes would have been a dream come true. Hell, "witches" were considered a fossil fuel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Rouge?
Iran is a theocracy.
This is what you get when revelation trumps investigation.
In Iran... wine might as well be heroin.
And people are punished accordingly.
If we started publicly flogging drug addicts in Detroit... you would be there with a camcorder and at least one giant sign of support.
Be glad you were born in a secular nation where we only have to HEAR religitards.
How do you know what I would do? I have strong Libertarian leanings and if you want to put poison in you body, and you are an adult, go right ahead. The only thing I demand is that when you drive a car, you are sober. If you are on booze, weed, cough syrup, or what ever, you should not drive and endanger me and my family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even look at what you write?
You are arguing that non religious people start wars.
Just look at the muslims!
You are truly insane.
Are you reading challenged? What religion did Hitler practice? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Some of our biggest murders where non-religious!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and I don't give a shit. It is your words that defy your messiah. Using his name as testament that you need not provide for the poor. Or that there are limits therein.
Ever see an "obama phone"? It is the Atari 2600 of cell phones. It isn't like people can play candycrush, or facebook. It is a basic tool.
Have you ever had the privilege of choosing between paying bills and putting food on the table? If you have... you are probably aware that the phone is the very first thing to go.
And if being out of work is what brought you to these decisions... what chance do you have of getting even underemployment without a phone number?
Someone pretty awesome once said... "Cause I jack for Similac...fuck a Cadillac."
The eye of the needle line is all good. But I think that (if I put any stock in the bible) you would be more worried about hearing 5 simple words.
"I do not know you."
Again, you know nothing about me. I tried to fly Medevac in Vietnam but I did some charitable work there. Flew Medcap teams on Sundays, helped build a refuge village.
We had an Army Corp of Engineer concrete brick factory near where we were at and they could write off 10% as a loss. We took half in chipped bricks and half in bag of cement. We Built a school, three water tanks and a community facility.
For Christmas the villagers gave me a rice bowl set for two. My female interpreter was laughing as it was something that would have been given to a couple. My interpreters younger sister had the hots for me and they were trying to hint something!
Sorry, I was not going to marry anyone that wore a training bra!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

A thought it funny is that the Vietnamese girls would wear black bras under their shear clothing. Most did not a bra to hold up the double-A boobs but they wore black bras as it would show through their clothing and denote they had enough money for a bra!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

That snappy little similac quote was brought to you by... RATM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... ever read about what happened when the christians had their day in the sun?
80 lashes would have been a dream come true. Hell, "witches" were considered a fossil fuel.
We have not burned witches in several hundred years but they are still punishing Christians in Iran for just about anything.
And when was the last time you took a lash? Just ask that American kid who got caned in Singapore a few years back.

U.S. Student Tells of Pain Of His Caning In Singapore
Published: June 26, 1994

Sign In to E-Mail
Print

The 19-year-old American who was caned in Singapore for vandalism said today that the bleeding it caused was "like a bloody nose."

The teen-ager, Michael P. Fay, said in an interview that the four strokes with a rattan cane on May 5 had left three dark-brown scars on his right buttock and four lines each about half-an-inch wide on his left buttock.

In his first description of the caning, Mr. Fay said that prison officials told him he shouted, "I'm dying," when the first stroke was delivered. He said he could not remember making the cry.

He said a prison officer stood beside him and guided him through the ordeal, saying: "O.K. Michael, three left. O.K., Michael, two left. O.K., one more; you're almost done."

The Government of Singapore has defended the punishment as a traditional part of the country's legal system. The caning strained Singapore's relations with the United States and has been seen as largely responsible for the United States' voting against holding the first summit meeting of the World Trade Organization in Singapore next year.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/26/us/us-stude...

And that was just four strokes of a cane and not 80!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!
You're right, Rogue, Christian cultures are not the mothers and fathers of wars. Of course not. 2, 000 years of non-Christian wars.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,821 - 155,840 of173,527
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chinese hackers hit U.S. personnel networks 3 min Sounds good 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,071,310
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Cali Girl 2014 48,673
Amy 7-10 17 min Pippa 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Toj 97,413
Abby 7-10 37 min PEllen 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min SpaceBlues 45,437
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search