BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176560 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotent fool is still unable to write a simple paragraph in rebuttal.
How sad to be a PLAY Justice.
<quoted text>
What is sad is when someone isn't man enough to face the truth. But hey, you are only 6 with the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Ok, maybe 1 1/2! LMAO! You just don't have it kid, upstairs or downstairs! LMAO!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176561 Oct 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:

<quoted text>
I guess you find it more appealing to praise a man who started a war that was wholly unnecessary in order to repay the stooges who helped him steal the Presidency in 2000. Not only did that war cost us the lives of so many of our best and bravest but it also doubled our deficit and squandered the goodwill the world showed our nation following 9/11.
Brilliant
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one.
I thought that was a pretty good one. You have no retort, no defence of the man, so you reply "LMAO! Good one". Poor loser.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176562 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said ALL Muslims are peaceful people? Who said Iran was a peaceful paradise?
Hey, Rogue, is North Korea Muslim? Is Myanmar Muslim? Is democratic China Muslim? Is freedom-of-speech Russia Muslim?
Now apologize for the rest of them. Justify their actions you dumbazz!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176563 Oct 26, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you find it more appealing to praise a man who started a war that was wholly unnecessary in order to repay the stooges who helped him steal the Presidency in 2000. Not only did that war cost us the lives of so many of our best and bravest but it also doubled our deficit and squandered the goodwill the world showed our nation following 9/11.
Brilliant
<quoted text>
I thought that was a pretty good one. You have no retort, no defence of the man, so you reply "LMAO! Good one". Poor loser.
You're just mad because we captured your favorite sandchigger then hung his worthless azz! Too bad canada boy. Eh? Eh? Eh? Huh? R U on Drugs? LMAO

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176564 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What is sad is when someone isn't man enough to face the truth. But hey, you are only 6 with the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Ok, maybe 1 1/2! LMAO! You just don't have it kid, upstairs or downstairs! LMAO!!!
What is sad is Play Justice cannot back up his hubris with rebuttal.

"Truth, Justice, and the American Way" is not a rebuttal. It's a TV show from the 50s.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Impotent fool is still unable to write a simple paragraph in rebuttal.
How sad to be a PLAY Justice.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176565 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about my charitable work and donations? YOU think raising the taxes on the rich to give to the so called poor is a good thing and I disagree.
Nope, and I don't give a shit. It is your words that defy your messiah. Using his name as testament that you need not provide for the poor. Or that there are limits therein.

Ever see an "obama phone"? It is the Atari 2600 of cell phones. It isn't like people can play candycrush, or facebook. It is a basic tool.

Have you ever had the privilege of choosing between paying bills and putting food on the table? If you have... you are probably aware that the phone is the very first thing to go.

And if being out of work is what brought you to these decisions... what chance do you have of getting even underemployment without a phone number?

Someone pretty awesome once said... "Cause I jack for Similac...fuck a Cadillac."

The eye of the needle line is all good. But I think that (if I put any stock in the bible) you would be more worried about hearing 5 simple words.

"I do not know you."

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#176566 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!
Do you even look at what you write?

You are arguing that non religious people start wars.

Just look at the muslims!

You are truly insane.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#176567 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, those Muslims are peaceful people.
Iran gives Christians 80 lashes for communion wine as UN blasts human rights record By Benjamin Weinthal
October 24, 2013 - FoxNews.com
Four Iranian Christians were reportedly sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking wine for communion, a shocking punishment meted out even as a new United Nations report blasted the Islamic republic for its systematic persecution of non-Muslims.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/24/iran-...
Guess what Rouge?

Iran is a theocracy.

This is what you get when revelation trumps investigation.

In Iran... wine might as well be heroin.

And people are punished accordingly.

If we started publicly flogging drug addicts in Detroit... you would be there with a camcorder and at least one giant sign of support.

Be glad you were born in a secular nation where we only have to HEAR religitards.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176568 Oct 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Who said ALL Muslims are peaceful people? Who said Iran was a peaceful paradise?
Hey, Rogue, is North Korea Muslim? Is Myanmar Muslim? Is democratic China Muslim? Is freedom-of-speech Russia Muslim?
Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#176569 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yep, those Muslims are peaceful people.
Iran gives Christians 80 lashes for communion wine as UN blasts human rights record By Benjamin Weinthal
October 24, 2013 - FoxNews.com
Four Iranian Christians were reportedly sentenced to 80 lashes for drinking wine for communion, a shocking punishment meted out even as a new United Nations report blasted the Islamic republic for its systematic persecution of non-Muslims.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/10/24/iran-...
BTW... ever read about what happened when the christians had their day in the sun?

80 lashes would have been a dream come true. Hell, "witches" were considered a fossil fuel.

Location hidden

#176570 Oct 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Rouge?
Iran is a theocracy.
This is what you get when revelation trumps investigation.
In Iran... wine might as well be heroin.
And people are punished accordingly.
If we started publicly flogging drug addicts in Detroit... you would be there with a camcorder and at least one giant sign of support.
Be glad you were born in a secular nation where we only have to HEAR religitards.
How do you know what I would do? I have strong Libertarian leanings and if you want to put poison in you body, and you are an adult, go right ahead. The only thing I demand is that when you drive a car, you are sober. If you are on booze, weed, cough syrup, or what ever, you should not drive and endanger me and my family.

Location hidden

#176571 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even look at what you write?
You are arguing that non religious people start wars.
Just look at the muslims!
You are truly insane.
Are you reading challenged? What religion did Hitler practice? Stalin? Mao? Pol Pot? Some of our biggest murders where non-religious!

Location hidden

#176572 Oct 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, and I don't give a shit. It is your words that defy your messiah. Using his name as testament that you need not provide for the poor. Or that there are limits therein.
Ever see an "obama phone"? It is the Atari 2600 of cell phones. It isn't like people can play candycrush, or facebook. It is a basic tool.
Have you ever had the privilege of choosing between paying bills and putting food on the table? If you have... you are probably aware that the phone is the very first thing to go.
And if being out of work is what brought you to these decisions... what chance do you have of getting even underemployment without a phone number?
Someone pretty awesome once said... "Cause I jack for Similac...fuck a Cadillac."
The eye of the needle line is all good. But I think that (if I put any stock in the bible) you would be more worried about hearing 5 simple words.
"I do not know you."
Again, you know nothing about me. I tried to fly Medevac in Vietnam but I did some charitable work there. Flew Medcap teams on Sundays, helped build a refuge village.
We had an Army Corp of Engineer concrete brick factory near where we were at and they could write off 10% as a loss. We took half in chipped bricks and half in bag of cement. We Built a school, three water tanks and a community facility.
For Christmas the villagers gave me a rice bowl set for two. My female interpreter was laughing as it was something that would have been given to a couple. My interpreters younger sister had the hots for me and they were trying to hint something!
Sorry, I was not going to marry anyone that wore a training bra!

Location hidden

#176573 Oct 26, 2013
A thought it funny is that the Vietnamese girls would wear black bras under their shear clothing. Most did not a bra to hold up the double-A boobs but they wore black bras as it would show through their clothing and denote they had enough money for a bra!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#176574 Oct 26, 2013
That snappy little similac quote was brought to you by... RATM!

&li st=PL90B61EC275CF063B

Location hidden

#176575 Oct 26, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW... ever read about what happened when the christians had their day in the sun?
80 lashes would have been a dream come true. Hell, "witches" were considered a fossil fuel.
We have not burned witches in several hundred years but they are still punishing Christians in Iran for just about anything.
And when was the last time you took a lash? Just ask that American kid who got caned in Singapore a few years back.

U.S. Student Tells of Pain Of His Caning In Singapore
Published: June 26, 1994

Sign In to E-Mail
Print

The 19-year-old American who was caned in Singapore for vandalism said today that the bleeding it caused was "like a bloody nose."

The teen-ager, Michael P. Fay, said in an interview that the four strokes with a rattan cane on May 5 had left three dark-brown scars on his right buttock and four lines each about half-an-inch wide on his left buttock.

In his first description of the caning, Mr. Fay said that prison officials told him he shouted, "I'm dying," when the first stroke was delivered. He said he could not remember making the cry.

He said a prison officer stood beside him and guided him through the ordeal, saying: "O.K. Michael, three left. O.K., Michael, two left. O.K., one more; you're almost done."

The Government of Singapore has defended the punishment as a traditional part of the country's legal system. The caning strained Singapore's relations with the United States and has been seen as largely responsible for the United States' voting against holding the first summit meeting of the World Trade Organization in Singapore next year.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/26/us/us-stude...

And that was just four strokes of a cane and not 80!

Ottawa

#176576 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, but none of them are Christian cultures!
You're right, Rogue, Christian cultures are not the mothers and fathers of wars. Of course not. 2, 000 years of non-Christian wars.

Ottawa

#176577 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you know nothing about me. I tried to fly Medevac in Vietnam but I did some charitable work there. Flew Medcap teams on Sundays, helped build a refuge village.
We had an Army Corp of Engineer concrete brick factory near where we were at and they could write off 10% as a loss. We took half in chipped bricks and half in bag of cement. We Built a school, three water tanks and a community facility.
For Christmas the villagers gave me a rice bowl set for two. My female interpreter was laughing as it was something that would have been given to a couple. My interpreters younger sister had the hots for me and they were trying to hint something!
Sorry, I was not going to marry anyone that wore a training bra!
Are you so lost in this discussion that in order to justify your insane ideas on religion, you personalize it? This is the second time. No one here, not even boorish and sluggish and filthy LRS has done that. Stick to generalities.

Ottawa

#176578 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
A thought it funny is that the Vietnamese girls would wear black bras under their shear clothing. Most did not a bra to hold up the double-A boobs but they wore black bras as it would show through their clothing and denote they had enough money for a bra!
How is that relevant to your charitable works?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176579 Oct 26, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Funny, if you're a POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Jay 1,154,318
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 36 min Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 45 min far away 1
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 2 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST