BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 217101 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

wojar

Bristol, CT

#176731 Oct 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people are receiving letters in the mail to tell them that they are losing their health insurance coverage because of ObamaKare. The ObamaKare bill requires that every one in the United States must receive a letter,even if they are not losing their insurance. If you haven't already received your letter,you will soon.
You forget to mention the letter about branding with 666.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176734 Oct 27, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Millions of people are receiving letters in the mail to tell them that they are losing their health insurance coverage because of ObamaKare. The ObamaKare bill requires that every one in the United States must receive a letter,even if they are not losing their insurance. If you haven't already received your letter,you will soon.
You're absolutely right. I can't think of anything more blatantly unconstitutional than this piece of garbage ... ACA. I see the lil 6 Year Old doesn't think this is a serious matter. Figures, I guess.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176736 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I always do the opposite of what Libtards say I should dew.
Don’t Listen to Al Gore, Buy an Energy Stock Instead
By Matthew DiLallo | October 27, 2013 |
Former Vice President Al Gore is warning long-term investors to steer clear of energy stocks. According to his estimates, investors stand to lose $7 trillion as the carbon assets on the books of global oil companies will turn out to be worthless.
This is because investors are under the assumption that these oil and natural gas assets will eventually be produced, sold, and burned. However, according to Gore, "they are not going to be burned. They cannot be burned and will not be burned. No more than one-third can ever possibly be burned without destroying the future."
The problem with that statement is that it doesn't line up with current trends. Global energy demand is growing and is expected to grow by 35% by 2040. Fossil fuels will supply much of that demand. In fact, by most estimates fossil fuels will still be fueling most of our energy needs for the foreseeable future. Even the sunniest estimates show that renewables will only account for about a fifth of total U.S. power generating capacity by 2040. Clearly, we will be burning a lot of oil and natural gas in the years ahead.
For example, by 2040 natural gas consumption in the U.S. is expected to grow to 29.5 trillion cubic feet annually. That's about 21% more than we use now. That suggests to me that Chesapeake Energy's
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2013/10...
I can't tell if Gore has gone insane, or if he really believes what he says.

My main issue with him regardless... is that it is real hard for people to take you seriously when you have so much to gain from your message.

Rouge, I know you are all about anti-global warming. But the Earth is in a continuous state of climate change. We do seem to be in an upward trend. That is undeniable. The only question up for debate in science is how much are humans influencing the climb.

It is nearly impossible to tell. But we have to be effecting it somehow. The biggest obstacle we have is lack of abundant data from the past. We may only have 40 or 50 years of data advanced enough to use.

I only live 150 miles from where I was born. When I was a child it snowed almost every year on my birthday... I remember one time it was the first snow we got all year. I was born in mid November. The hottest month was June. There was a parking lot not far away from my house and the heat rising off the blacktop distorted the forest behind it.

I haven't seen snow on by birthday since I was 12 or 13. Recently there hasn't been real snow till January. And the hottest month now is August by far.

NONE of that speaks to global warming.

It does however indicate that the seasons are shifting. At least in Pennsylvania. And two months is a huge shift for all the longer I have walked the Earth. I am a bit under 40 and probably started paying attention when I was about 7 or 8. That is only 30 years.

And I believe this does a lot to corrupt how we look at the data that we do possess.

"Warmest September on record"... no kidding... that is because it is now the end of summer instead of the beginning of fall.

And NONE of that dispels that our climate has been warming.

A sizable volcano could turn that around in a year.

You can not believe him at all. He pretty much willed a multiple billion dollar industry into existence.(An awe inspiring feat) And he profits from it immensely.

It was never about the planet or even concern for the well being of humanity. It is about legislation to produce cash flow. Carbon taxes, pollution permits, heat sinks, land grabs, eminent domain... it is a gaddamn monstrosity.
Grand Bither

Ardsley, NY

#176738 Oct 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
It's Time.
Upon the Public and Sealed Affidavits, it appears the following persons are involved in perpetrating the forgeries of Obama's COLBs:
Barack Hussein Obama, former WH Counsel Robert Bauer, WH Director of Communications Daniel Pfeiffer, Private Counsel Judith Corley, former Hawaii DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, Hawaii DOH Director Loretta Fuddy, John Doe #1 in the Hawaii DOH's Registrar Office, NBC News' Savannah Guthrie, John Doe #2 #3 #4 are top executives at General Electric, National Broadcasting Company, and the Executive Producer of the Today Show who arranged for Savannah Guthrie to "see" the Obama COLB and have her certify that a nonexistent Health Department Seal was on it. John Does #5 and NBC Executive who arranged Savannah Guthrie's promotion to the Today Show nine days after the April 27, 2011 White House News Conference.[...]
V. Motion to Seal
Attached hereto in a sealed envelope marked with the case caption and the phrase “FILED UNDER SEAL” is my signed affidavit which identifies the forger of the long form birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II (and that person’s connection to Mr. Obama). If this person’s identity is made public prior to an investigation by a grand jury and/or executing of search warrants to secure easily destroyed computer evidence, proof beyond a reasonable doubt of the forger’s complicity in perpetrating the worst fraud on the electorate of these United States may well be lost. The other reason is that the main principles in this forgery case may have this person murdered as well as the spouse. The reason I conclude this is because the main principles throughout this crime have used plausible deniability to shield themselves from culpability. Discovering who the forger actually is eliminates plausible deniability.
WHEREFORE, Douglas Vogt respectfully request an Order sealing the attached envelope. Alternatively, pursuant LCR 5(g)(6), if this motion to seal is denied, Douglas Vogt request that the court withdraw the sealed document from the record rather than unseal it.
VI. Request to Present Evidence to Grand Jury
LOL, this is going to be the one, Tacky. I can FEEL it. This is the breakthrough birfoons have been waiting for.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176739 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Several points here. You can show anyone where I said Hitler was a "liberal" nor did I say he was an "atheist". It is YOU who have claimed most wars have been caused by religions and ALL I have said is that in the past hundred years you are wrong. In fact I challenged you to tell us what religion Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot PRACTICED and you have failed to do so.
Sure Jacqueau proved that Hitler and Stalin were raised as Christians but as an adult Hitler and Stalin was no more a Christian than Jacqueau is today.
Oh, who invaded Finland in November 1939? It was not Germany as Germany was their ally!!! Who invaded eastern Poland in September 1939? It was not Germany as, at the time, Germany was THEIR ally against Poland!
Have you ever studied history before? Tell us, how many books have you read by Voltan? Mayan gawd of earth?
I think we have a misunderstanding.

I don't do the religion = war thing. That was J.

The post you just replied to I said it was a half-truth. Wars are mostly for land. Pretty much the most valuable resource in the world. But the time where a leader can be honest with people and say "We are going to kill them and take their land." ended with modern morality. They need a trump card to play.

They need to bullshit people. Whether that be to garner support, or boost morale. And nothing bends to your will quite like religion. It is an all encompassing benefactor. Nothing it can't tell you.

You are playing semantics with the "liberal" thing. "Leftist socialist fascist" is a more accurate recreation.

Hitler was crazy. A lot of people think he picked Austria to attack first because he captured the "Spear of Destiny". Which is supposedly the spear that killed Christ. The person in possession of the spear is supposed to become unstoppable. There are a legacy of world dominating conquers that were said to have the spear. Insane. The man truly believed in magic objects.

I think that is enough to trump faith.

Then again... there are millions doing communion, and other magic rituals and ceremonies. Maybe he isn't so different.

You have me with Stalin taking the land he and Hitler decided to take in their pact. Although, I don't recall much fighting going on either. Not nearly enough to technically call a war. But it was an invasion into a sovereign nation. Well done.

I pulled Vultan out of thin air Rouge. I needed the name of a god for my christian example to switch to in an example that was meant to be comical. I could have easily pulled one of the other 30 gods that pop into your head.

I don't think he had a book. And until you pointed it out to me, I had zero clue he was an Earth god. It was a random name for an example. You can stop worrying about Vultan.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176740 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Stupid Libtards (is that a double negative?), they believe that communism and Fascism are not the same just because Hitler hated communists. Do you know that Communist hated Fascists too?
They both have the same goal and that is the common people serve the state (slavery).
What do we have to do?

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Paint you a picture?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176742 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say Hitler was a "Liberal" or an "Atheist". He was a Fascist which is a form of Socialist and he was not a practicing Christian, Jew, Muslim, etc. The NAZIs practice some sort of Aryan mysticism so I guess they where Pagans.
The Nazi leaders believed in magic.

It certainly doesn't separate them from people who believe in miracles, or baptism, or communion, or resurrection, or the hundreds of spells and sacrifices in the old testament. Magic is magic.

They were after christian artifacts, christian devotional painting, christian treasures.

Nothing pagan about them.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176743 Oct 28, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazi leaders believed in magic.
It certainly doesn't separate them from people who believe in miracles, or baptism, or communion, or resurrection, or the hundreds of spells and sacrifices in the old testament. Magic is magic.
They were after christian artifacts, christian devotional painting, christian treasures.
Nothing pagan about them.
* multitude *... of spells and sacrifices.

Certainly not hundreds.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176744 Oct 28, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
INTERESTING OBSERVATION
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
And...
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls
become. There must be a boat load of people in Washington playing
marbles.
You know you WILL PASS THIS ONE ON!
LOL
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#176745 Oct 28, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if Gore has gone insane, or if he really believes what he says.
My main issue with him regardless... is that it is real hard for people to take you seriously when you have so much to gain from your message.
Rouge, I know you are all about anti-global warming. But the Earth is in a continuous state of climate change. We do seem to be in an upward trend. That is undeniable. The only question up for debate in science is how much are humans influencing the climb.
It is nearly impossible to tell. But we have to be effecting it somehow. The biggest obstacle we have is lack of abundant data from the past. We may only have 40 or 50 years of data advanced enough to use.
I only live 150 miles from where I was born. When I was a child it snowed almost every year on my birthday... I remember one time it was the first snow we got all year. I was born in mid November. The hottest month was June. There was a parking lot not far away from my house and the heat rising off the blacktop distorted the forest behind it.
I haven't seen snow on by birthday since I was 12 or 13. Recently there hasn't been real snow till January. And the hottest month now is August by far.
NONE of that speaks to global warming.
It does however indicate that the seasons are shifting. At least in Pennsylvania. And two months is a huge shift for all the longer I have walked the Earth. I am a bit under 40 and probably started paying attention when I was about 7 or 8. That is only 30 years.
And I believe this does a lot to corrupt how we look at the data that we do possess.
"Warmest September on record"... no kidding... that is because it is now the end of summer instead of the beginning of fall.
And NONE of that dispels that our climate has been warming.
A sizable volcano could turn that around in a year.
You can not believe him at all. He pretty much willed a multiple billion dollar industry into existence.(An awe inspiring feat) And he profits from it immensely.
It was never about the planet or even concern for the well being of humanity. It is about legislation to produce cash flow. Carbon taxes, pollution permits, heat sinks, land grabs, eminent domain... it is a gaddamn monstrosity.
Excellent post Scrutiny. To bad deep intellects like wojar are more wrapped up in gloating and name calling then contributing to the discussion like yourself. None of us are going to agree with each other on everything, but presenting facts and sound opinions goes a long way in exchanging those ideas in a civil and intellectual way, which is how we all expand our knowledge. Again, great post.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176746 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa! You're just a wee bit backazzwards. Stupid but backazzwards!
How do you confuse a Democrat?
- Tell him a lie.

How do you confuse a Republicant?
- Tell him the truth.

Your boys lost to Barack Obama. Get over it. If we could endure eight years of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, you have it easy.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176747 Oct 28, 2013
Did he bomb Syria yet?

Is it safe to go to DC or are all the streets still being blocked by the National Guard in order to control that trucker's rally in support of the GOP?

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176748 Oct 28, 2013
Jacques,
True story: I was talking with a new client of mine yesterday and she mentioned her young grandchildren.
Their names are Brooke and Hunter.
How cool is that?

Sometimes it doesn't take all that much to amuse me. LOL.
Learn to Read

United States

#176749 Oct 28, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
It's Time.
Upon the Public and Sealed Affidavits, it appears the following persons are involved in perpetrating the forgeries of Obama's COLBs:

Barack Hussein Obama, former WH Counsel Robert Bauer, WH Director of Communications Daniel Pfeiffer, Private Counsel Judith Corley, former Hawaii DOH Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie, Hawaii DOH Director Loretta Fuddy, John Doe #1 in the Hawaii DOH's Registrar Office, NBC News' Savannah Guthrie, John Doe #2 #3 #4 are top executives at General Electric, National Broadcasting Company, and the Executive Producer of the Today Show who arranged for Savannah Guthrie to "see" the Obama COLB and have her certify that a nonexistent Health Department Seal was on it. John Does #5 and NBC Executive who arranged Savannah Guthrie's promotion to the Today Show nine days after the April 27, 2011 White House News Conference.[...]

V. Motion to Seal

Attached hereto in a sealed envelope marked with the case caption and the phrase “FILED UNDER SEAL” is my signed affidavit which identifies the forger of the long form birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama II (and that person’s connection to Mr. Obama). If this person’s identity is made public prior to an investigation by a grand jury and/or executing of search warrants to secure easily destroyed computer evidence, proof beyond a reasonable doubt of the forger’s complicity in perpetrating the worst fraud on the electorate of these United States may well be lost. The other reason is that the main principles in this forgery case may have this person murdered as well as the spouse. The reason I conclude this is because the main principles throughout this crime have used plausible deniability to shield themselves from culpability. Discovering who the forger actually is eliminates plausible deniability.

WHEREFORE, Douglas Vogt respectfully request an Order sealing the attached envelope. Alternatively, pursuant LCR 5(g)(6), if this motion to seal is denied, Douglas Vogt request that the court withdraw the sealed document from the record rather than unseal it.

VI. Request to Present Evidence to Grand Jury
I sense another Birfoon fail

The parade just goes on and on

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176750 Oct 28, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post Scrutiny. To bad deep intellects like wojar are more wrapped up in gloating and name calling then contributing to the discussion like yourself. None of us are going to agree with each other on everything, but presenting facts and sound opinions goes a long way in exchanging those ideas in a civil and intellectual way, which is how we all expand our knowledge. Again, great post.
1. I don't think you fully grasped the gist of Scrutiny's message;

2. you write "in a civil and intellectual way". You HAVE to be kidding. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you review your latest contributions to Topix? And, in most cases, boorish and unprovoked language. You've asked before for civil discourse, with which I agree, though I noticed that each time you are proven wrong or someone simply disagrees with you, out comes the aggressive language.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176751 Oct 28, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we have a misunderstanding.
I don't do the religion = war thing. That was J.
The post you just replied to I said it was a half-truth. Wars are mostly for land. Pretty much the most valuable resource in the world. But the time where a leader can be honest with people and say "We are going to kill them and take their land." ended with modern morality. They need a trump card to play.
They need to bullshit people. Whether that be to garner support, or boost morale. And nothing bends to your will quite like religion. It is an all encompassing benefactor. Nothing it can't tell you.
You are playing semantics with the "liberal" thing. "Leftist socialist fascist" is a more accurate recreation.
Hitler was crazy. A lot of people think he picked Austria to attack first because he captured the "Spear of Destiny". Which is supposedly the spear that killed Christ. The person in possession of the spear is supposed to become unstoppable. There are a legacy of world dominating conquers that were said to have the spear. Insane. The man truly believed in magic objects.
I think that is enough to trump faith.
Then again... there are millions doing communion, and other magic rituals and ceremonies. Maybe he isn't so different.
You have me with Stalin taking the land he and Hitler decided to take in their pact. Although, I don't recall much fighting going on either. Not nearly enough to technically call a war. But it was an invasion into a sovereign nation. Well done.
I pulled Vultan out of thin air Rouge. I needed the name of a god for my christian example to switch to in an example that was meant to be comical. I could have easily pulled one of the other 30 gods that pop into your head.
I don't think he had a book. And until you pointed it out to me, I had zero clue he was an Earth god. It was a random name for an example. You can stop worrying about Vultan.
Interestingly, you wrote : "I don't do the religion = war thing. That was J."

Right on. Except that I never said Hitler waged a religious war. I just said he was a Christian. Religious wars were waged, a lot of them, before he came along. Fact is, though, he suffered from the influence of the religion, pro or con,(from his very devout mother) he was brought on.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176752 Oct 28, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you confuse a Democrat?
- Tell him a lie.
How do you confuse a Republicant?
- Tell him the truth.
Your boys lost to Barack Obama. Get over it. If we could endure eight years of George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, you have it easy.
Funny, I heard that too, except it was reversed. Different terms too, Republican and Demokraut. My, my, you sure sound familiar. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176753 Oct 28, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact a community is a community means it was already organized wojar, so to suggest that there is some inherent skill in organizing something that already is organized is ludicrous, and means nothing. Barry spent most of his short hops from one office to the next running for the next office, so that one means very little as well, except to those who place unwarranted emphasis on getting elected, like you. As for flip flopping, another hypocrisy of left wing extremists like yourself, who accuse a republican of a position change as a flip flopper, like Romney on abortion, but when Barry goes from against gay marriage to supporting it he has "evolved". I know you would like to think you can have it both ways, condemn one for the same actions you support another, but what it makes you is a hypocrite and a fool. So get over it!
"Another great example of your "civilized" discourse. Extract, just for the hell of it : like you. As for flip flopping, another hypocrisy of left wing extremists like yourself, who accuse a republican of a position change as a flip flopper, like Romney on abortion, but when Barry goes from against gay marriage to supporting it he has "evolved". I know you would like to think you can have it both ways, condemn one for the same actions you support another, but what it makes you is a hypocrite and a fool. So get over it!"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176754 Oct 28, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, you wrote : "I don't do the religion = war thing. That was J."
Right on. Except that I never said Hitler waged a religious war. I just said he was a Christian. Religious wars were waged, a lot of them, before he came along. Fact is, though, he suffered from the influence of the religion, pro or con,(from his very devout mother) he was brought on.
He suffered from mental illness. And, there is no way you know whether he was a Christian or not. Unless of course, you knew his soul and I doubt that.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176755 Oct 28, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I heard that too, except it was reversed.
I'm sure you did. Was it at your weekly Klan meeting?
Different terms too, Republican and Demokraut. My, my, you sure sound familiar. LMAO!
I probably remind you of your teachers. You refused to listen to them too, I see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,396,427
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,177
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min TRD 70,735
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Homer 2,717
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Homer 6,431
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 102,562
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1,128

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages