BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,781 - 155,800 of 175,260 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn, the little idiot finally grasped ONE point! Code is not written out like English, little one. However, this particular line WAS! You are seriously stupid Mr. 6 Year Old. See if you can get your sister to toss one off for you! Now buzz off kid!
Not true and also irrelevant. The statement was embedded in HTML. Most statements that appear in plain English also are found in the source HTML code, which is NOT PART OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT.

The statement did not appear in the "Terms and Conditions" agreement and is not part of the agreement and is not legally enforceable in the real world.

Parties in a contract are bound by the terms of the agreement stated in the agreement. Source code is not part of the contract, even if it can be read in English.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a line of source code whether BirfoonBoy admits it or not. That's what source code is, lines of code.
The terms and conditions which govern are stated in the terms and conditions statement shown to the user, not in the source code.
When the user clicks "I agree' he is agreeing to the terms and conditions stated in the terms and conditions agreement.
The claim that the user is bound to hidden text in source code is contrary to law in the real world, but not PLAY LAW.
Similarly, when you sign a written contract, the other party cannot pull out a card from his wallet with a "hidden clause" and say you are bound to it.
Absurd.
Grow up little boy and join the real world.
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean? I guess I'm all of myself 35 million Canadians.
Birther strategy/reasoning : Let's say a Brit steals $ 1 million. To LRS-Dale, ALL Brits are crooks.
Try and make sense at least once today, otay Path? Don't injure yourself, now! tootles...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
See what I mean? I guess I'm all of myself 35 million Canadians.
Birther strategy/reasoning : Let's say a Brit steals $ 1 million. To LRS-Dale, ALL Brits are crooks
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and make sense at least once today, otay Path? Don't injure yourself, now! tootles...
Now, just picture it. Imagine if I or anyone else thought that ALL Americans were like you, OMG. That means that ALL Americans would be closet gays, anal obsessed, filthy-mouthed, liars, phoneys, traitors and much more. THAT is why I DON'T label you gay anal-obsessed filthy-mouthed lying phoney traitor AMERICAN. I just label you gay anal-obsessed filthy-mouthed lying phoney traitor. Period. Get it now?

Oh, who am I? Where am I from? Once you've staggered off the canvas and able to stand, feel free to take a guess LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Such a contract will not be enforced against the weaker party when it is (1) not within that party's reasonable expectations; or (2) is unduly oppressive, unconscionable or against public policy." AEB & Associates Design Group, Inc. v. Tonka Corp., 853 F. Supp. 724, 732 (S.D.N.Y. 1994)(citations omitted).

Courts have ruled that terms accessible through highlighted hyperlinks on the terms and conditions page are enforceable.

"The Court held that plaintiffs were not bound by this policy, which was not linked or otherwise referenced in the Usage Agreement to which plaintiffs were in fact bound."[1]

See, A.V., et al. v. IParadigms, Limited Liability Company, Civ. Act. No. 07-0293 (E.D. Va., March 11, 2008)

Needless to say, non-displayed source code does not qualify as linked or otherwise referenced in the Usage Agreement.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?
My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!
We know exactly what we are talking about.

I will make this real simple for you.

Christians like Jesus.

Actual christians emulate Jesus.

The difference is outright evident.

I don't think Jesus talked about the limit of how much you can do to help the poor and unfortunate either.

Is simplistic outdated technology where you draw the line? Should tech be the hallmark of the haves? Or, did it pass you by at food and shelter?

The lion's share of EVERYTHING Jesus preached was on this very subject. Over 300 verses of pretty straight forward word of Christ.

So, yeah... we know what we are talking about.

There is something especially sinister and blasphemous about your attitudes when you are trying to make sure the poor stay right where they are by holding up Jesus. There is something immensely twisted about defending your prejudices with a moral high ground found in a book that tells you that these people...

Those ones you so crave to kill each other, die, or just go away...

Are your greatest and perhaps ONLY charge in this world.

That... in a nutshell, is what pisses us off about your average vocal christian. The use of something sacred to validate ill will.

So, when we say "un-christian". What we mean is... it is a pity that there isn't a hell for you to go to. At least for a day or so.

I don't think I have ever used that exact term myself. But, I am pretty sure I know the feeling of evoking it.

But, by all means... continue to think of it as "funny". It kind of supports our argument if you give it some thought.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like Jesus.
I don't think Jesus talked about the limit of how much you can do to help the poor and unfortunate either.
Is simplistic outdated technology where you draw the line? Should tech be the hallmark of the haves? Or, did it pass you by at food and shelter?
The lion's share of EVERYTHING Jesus preached was on this very subject. Over 300 verses of pretty straight forward word of Christ.
There is something especially sinister and blasphemous about your attitudes when you are trying to make sure the poor stay right where they are by holding up Jesus. There is something immensely twisted about defending your prejudices with a moral high ground found in a book that tells you that these people...
That... in a nutshell, is what pisses us off about your average vocal christian. The use of something sacred to validate ill will.
So, when we say "un-christian". What we mean is... it is a pity that there isn't a hell for you to go to. At least for a day or so.
I don't think I have ever used that exact term myself. But, I am pretty sure I know the feeling of evoking it.
But, by all means... continue to think of it as "funny". It kind of supports our argument if you give it some thought.
If Rogue had been around when Jesus was here, the following famous words would've been aimed straight at him : "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." " (Matthew 19:24)

Well, the ironic part is that Rogue is a merely a non-remunerated serf, a vassal, a peon for the rich 1%. Go figure. They'd have HIM go through the eye of the needle for them. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Another Idiotard thinks he can trespass on the Eiffel Tower and that will get the 30 trespasser in Russia released. The Eiffel guy needs to sit in prison in France and think about that real hard.
Lefties always think laws do not apply to them.

Greenpeace activist dangles from Eiffel Tower in Russia protest

PARIS (Reuters)- A Greenpeace activist suspended himself from the Eiffel Tower on Saturday to call for the release of 30 people who have spent more than a month in a Russian jail over a protest against oil drilling in the Arctic

After lowering himself from the second tier of the Paris landmark, the man unfurled a large yellow sign saying: "Free the Arctic 30." He was brought down about two hours later by firemen without incident.

Twenty-eight Greenpeace activists and two journalists were arrested last month after trying to scale a Gazprom oil platform off Russia's northern coast, the country's first offshore oil platform in the Arctic.
http://news.yahoo.com/greenpeace-activist-dan...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If Rogue had been around when Jesus was here, the following famous words would've been aimed straight at him : "Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God." " (Matthew 19:24)
Well, the ironic part is that Rogue is a merely a non-remunerated serf, a vassal, a peon for the rich 1%. Go figure. They'd have HIM go through the eye of the needle for them. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Why are you worried about heaven if it does not exist?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?
My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like Jesus.
Do you know anything about my charitable work and donations? YOU think raising the taxes on the rich to give to the so called poor is a good thing and I disagree.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the UnConstitutional ObamaCare that is unaffordable and will provide care to no one.
Obama: USA needs more people without jobs???
Are you getting what you voted for?
1) The PPACA was signed into law because it passed the Republicant controlled House and the Democratic controlled Senate. It survived committees chaired by the opposition and numerous challenges. Even the independent - indicating bipartisan support, agreed with it. Still, you have not provided the quote where President Barack Obama stated he would only sign legislation that was backed by both parties. Why is that?

2) Yes, my career and future are very enjoyable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Jesus never talked about vaginal probes either.
This atheist knows far more about Christianity than you do. That is why I am able to mock you so easily.
America has a freedom from religion - we are not a Christian nation though some of you believe that to be the case. Just like the GOPs ignorance regarding those of Latin heritage, you fail to heed the signs. Islam is the worlds largest religion. Jesus lived and died a Jew. Did your deity create man in his image and promise eternal salvation to all who followed him? If so, he must be very spiteful since he created the majority on places where he is not known. That's brilliant duplicity...I can see where your party gets it.
Where in our Constitution does it say YOU have a "freedom from religion"? Better read the First Amendment again and this time .... slowly!
Oh, by the way, 33% of the people on this Earth are Christians while only 21% are .... Muslims! And you claim to know more about religion than I do?
http://www.adherents.com/Religions_By_Adheren...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you worried about heaven if it does not exist?
Please indicate where and when I said heaven did not exist. Please do so, and at same time, proof I've been asking you the last three days. Also kindly indicate how you came to the conclusion that I am worried. Did I do that by quoting Jesus and the eye of the needle? Did that hit home? Are YOU worried now?

Here's what you ought to know before even touching on religion :

1. Most atheists know more about the bible, old and new testament, the gospels, acts of the apostles, and theologians than practicing Christians;

2. This is why they have become non-religious. If you bothered to read these things, you'd be so shocked and scandalized, and knowing how you harbour violence against those that don't agree with you, you'd most likely end up burning churches.

I've noticed, based on experience and relationships, that so-called atheists" as you like to call them, or me, are so much more tolerant of others. Atheists, for example, are mostly tolerant towards those who practice religions. Very few atheists have ever started a war. Some, yes, but very few indeed. Yet, religions and their leaders are most always at the root of massacres, wars, pogroms, famine and pestilence. If you knew your history, which you don't except for reproduction of right-wing links that you don't comprehend, you'd agree with me.

3. To be non-Christian or one that does not practice religion is not synonymous with atheism. Oh, you didn't know that, now did you?
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that the Inflatable Plastic Politician was all for the individual mandate until it became a disadvantage to gaining the Republican nomination. He was pro choice when governor of Massachusetts, and flip-flopped when it suited his political ambitions. He has the depth of conviction of a Ted Bundy. The People of the United States decided he could not be trusted to act on behalf of anyone but Mitt himself.
BTW, Barack Obama had ten years of experience in government, including almost four years as a United States Senator. He had more experience in government than did John F. Kennedy when he was elected to the Presidency. And his work as a community organizer put him in touch with people at the grass roots level. So the notion that he was unqualified is simply baseless. President Obama entered the White House when the US economy was in free-fall and the threat of collapse of the US and world economies were perilously close. His track record proved to the people of the United States that he was the most suitable candidate to hold the office of President and they re-elected him accordingly.
Get over it.
<quoted text>
The fact a community is a community means it was already organized wojar, so to suggest that there is some inherent skill in organizing something that already is organized is ludicrous, and means nothing. Barry spent most of his short hops from one office to the next running for the next office, so that one means very little as well, except to those who place unwarranted emphasis on getting elected, like you. As for flip flopping, another hypocrisy of left wing extremists like yourself, who accuse a republican of a position change as a flip flopper, like Romney on abortion, but when Barry goes from against gay marriage to supporting it he has "evolved". I know you would like to think you can have it both ways, condemn one for the same actions you support another, but what it makes you is a hypocrite and a fool. So get over it!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
Such a contract will not be enforced against the weaker party when it is (1) not within that party's reasonable expectations; or (2) is unduly oppressive, unconscionable or against public policy." AEB & Associates Design Group, Inc. v. Tonka Corp., 853 F. Supp. 724, 732 (S.D.N.Y. 1994)(citations omitted).
Courts have ruled that terms accessible through highlighted hyperlinks on the terms and conditions page are enforceable.
"The Court held that plaintiffs were not bound by this policy, which was not linked or otherwise referenced in the Usage Agreement to which plaintiffs were in fact bound."[1]
See, A.V., et al. v. IParadigms, Limited Liability Company, Civ. Act. No. 07-0293 (E.D. Va., March 11, 2008)
Needless to say, non-displayed source code does not qualify as linked or otherwise referenced in the Usage Agreement.

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/BartononA
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Naw, does Dems ain't worried,,,,,, much. The AP leans left and they are trying to spin this but the race has closed and either one can win. But if he does win it will because of ObamaCare and that will be very bad news for the Dems.
That is why Hillary campaigned against him last weekend in Virginia. She would not have made the trip if the Dem was not in trouble.

Cuccinelli tests conservatism Va. governor race
Associated Press By PHILIP ELLIOTT 1 hour ago

RICHMOND, Va.(AP)— Ken Cuccinelli's campaign for governor of Virginia has always been a test of whether a deeply conservative Republican could win in a swing-voting state.

For months, the attorney general — known outside his state for mounting the first-in-the-nation legal challenge to President Barack Obama's health care law — was locked in a competitive race with Democrat Terry McAuliffe as both candidates sought to court an ideologically diverse crop of voters, moderates and women among them.
http://news.yahoo.com/cuccinelli-tests-conser...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

<quoted text>
Please indicate where and when I said heaven did not exist. Please do so, and at same time, proof I've been asking you the last three days. Also kindly indicate how you came to the conclusion that I am worried. Did I do that by quoting Jesus and the eye of the needle? Did that hit home? Are YOU worried now?
Here's what you ought to know before even touching on religion :
1. Most atheists know more about the bible, old and new testament, the gospels, acts of the apostles, and theologians than practicing Christians;
2. This is why they have become non-religious. If you bothered to read these things, you'd be so shocked and scandalized, and knowing how you harbour violence against those that don't agree with you, you'd most likely end up burning churches.
I've noticed, based on experience and relationships, that so-called atheists" as you like to call them, or me, are so much more tolerant of others. Atheists, for example, are mostly tolerant towards those who practice religions. Very few atheists have ever started a war. Some, yes, but very few indeed. Yet, religions and their leaders are most always at the root of massacres, wars, pogroms, famine and pestilence. If you knew your history, which you don't except for reproduction of right-wing links that you don't comprehend, you'd agree with me.
3. To be non-Christian or one that does not practice religion is not synonymous with atheism. Oh, you didn't know that, now did you?
Well, since about 11% of the people on this Earth are non-religious, it is likely that they did not start many wars.
Who started WWI! It was a Muslim who murdered Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria! Who started the Crusades? The Muslims who had captured the Christian Holy Lands!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact a community is a community means it was already organized wojar, so to suggest that there is some inherent skill in organizing something that already is organized is ludicrous, and means nothing. Barry spent most of his short hops from one office to the next running for the next office, so that one means very little as well, except to those who place unwarranted emphasis on getting elected, like you. As for flip flopping, another hypocrisy of left wing extremists like yourself, who accuse a republican of a position change as a flip flopper, like Romney on abortion, but when Barry goes from against gay marriage to supporting it he has "evolved". I know you would like to think you can have it both ways, condemn one for the same actions you support another, but what it makes you is a hypocrite and a fool. So get over it!
Working among Chicago's poor to organize and get things done in relation to issues such as drugs, unemployment, public safety, water contamination, involves "no inherent skill" because the community is already "organized"? RU on drugs? BTW, that was a job he held after college and before law school. Obama has said of those three years,“the best education I ever had, better than anything I got at Harvard Law School,” an education that he said was “seared into my brain.” Have you ever done community service work? What you have said is an insult to people serving their communities.

Three terms as state senator and election to US Senator is "hops from one office to the next"?

Again, he had 14 years in government,(four as President), Mitt, one term as a state governor, and experience at stripping corporations and off-shoring jobs, and skill at moistening his finger to see which way the political wind was blowing before his next flip-flop.

The notion that Romney was qualified and Obama unqualified is pure sour grapes drivel. Obama was a sitting President who had led this country through one of its darkest times following the financial meltdown that occurred during his predecessor's watch.

Get over it. It has been almost one year since Mitt lost. Get on with your life.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that the Inflatable Plastic Politician was all for the individual mandate until it became a disadvantage to gaining the Republican nomination. He was pro choice when governor of Massachusetts, and flip-flopped when it suited his political ambitions. He has the depth of conviction of a Ted Bundy. The People of the United States decided he could not be trusted to act on behalf of anyone but Mitt himself.
BTW, Barack Obama had ten years of experience in government, including almost four years as a United States Senator. He had more experience in government than did John F. Kennedy when he was elected to the Presidency. And his work as a community organizer put him in touch with people at the grass roots level. So the notion that he was unqualified is simply baseless. President Obama entered the White House when the US economy was in free-fall and the threat of collapse of the US and world economies were perilously close. His track record proved to the people of the United States that he was the most suitable candidate to hold the office of President and they re-elected him accordingly.
Get over it.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Idiotard thinks he can trespass on the Eiffel Tower and that will get the 30 trespasser in Russia released. The Eiffel guy needs to sit in prison in France and think about that real hard.
Lefties always think laws do not apply to them.
Greenpeace activist dangles from Eiffel Tower in Russia protest
PARIS (Reuters)- A Greenpeace activist suspended himself from the Eiffel Tower on Saturday to call for the release of 30 people who have spent more than a month in a Russian jail over a protest against oil drilling in the Arctic
After lowering himself from the second tier of the Paris landmark, the man unfurled a large yellow sign saying: "Free the Arctic 30." He was brought down about two hours later by firemen without incident.
Twenty-eight Greenpeace activists and two journalists were arrested last month after trying to scale a Gazprom oil platform off Russia's northern coast, the country's first offshore oil platform in the Arctic.
http://news.yahoo.com/greenpeace-activist-dan...
Why are you pro-Russian and anti-American? Do you know for sure whether the Greenpeacers were or were NOT in Int'l waters? Were you there when their ship was seized as you were there when Z killed M and Chief Justice Roberts decided, on the first day of deliberations, that Obamacare was dead? These men who were fighting the good fight and arrested by the Russians are AMERICANS, Rogue. You take the Russians' word against them because they are "lefties"? What are the Russians, pray tell? Righties? And, don't worry about the Eiffel Tower protesters. They will be much better treated by the French than the Americans and Canadians apprehended by the Russians.

You've chosen your friends, your allies. The Russians. That's what you fought for in Vietnam? Russian law, justice and freedom?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do is watch and listen. Think you can handle that, lil one?
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/BartononA
Can Play Justice write a sentence or paragraph in rebuttal?
wojar wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min woodtick57 1,085,004
Music Artists A to Z 23 min _Zoey_ 265
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 45 min RACE 487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,466
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min TRD 68,124
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 1 hr BAN UR sorry fooking azz 3
Take a short 33 question test on gummint/history. 1 hr I got over 84 percent 1
Ask Amy 8-1-14 3 hr Shari23 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••