BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176477 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm talking about the message that you have no right to expect any privacy with regards to the information one provides on the website. I'm not talking about reading the EULA. Ineptness at its finest!
A comment in source code is not a message to the end-user and has no legal significance binding the end-user or relieving the government of its responsibility under the law.

You're confused.

RationalState

#176478 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Now what part of that article negates US law?

What part of US law permits disregard of HIPAA on the basis of a source code comment not intended to be viewed by the end-user?

Who other than a technologically illiterate fool would think a source code comment is a message to the end user or that it has any legal significance in relation to the end-user's rights?

Play Justices believe everything on the web that agrees with their fantasies.

RationalState

#176479 Oct 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a liar at all.
You deny you chanted "Can you hear us coming" though you did inform me that this was a song.
Never mind chanting and, NEVERTHELESS, do you deny you incessantly wrote, posted "Can you hear us coming" during the presidential camping of 2012 and stopped doing so from the morning of November 07, 2012? Will you also once and for all inform one and all why you kept repeating "Can you hear us coming" and why you stopped the morning after Obama won?
Twist, as your nose elongates.
He didn't say "Can you hear ...".

He said "Can't you hear ..."

The juvenile from Louisiana thinks that's really clever.
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#176480 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I never said or hinted you were "just me". I merely said it was nice to see him. How could I mistake him for you? He would be gravely and rightfully insulted had I done that. You could never be him. He writes, drafts well. He is smart. He is level-headed. Now, who is becoming paranoid?
LOL. I appreciate the compliments Jacques but I have one correction, I'm a woman.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176481 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Illiterate fool. The source code comment is of no significance. It is not part of the end-user agreement and is not directed to the end-user.
After buying a mattress are you afraid to take the tag off that says do not remove?
Moron.
<quoted text>
You're FOS, Twinkerbelle!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176482 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of US law permits disregard of HIPAA on the basis of a source code comment not intended to be viewed by the end-user?
Who other than a technologically illiterate fool would think a source code comment is a message to the end user or that it has any legal significance in relation to the end-user's rights?
It was hidden for a reason, dummy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176483 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this info Wingman
:)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176484 Oct 25, 2013
A direct contradiction to HIPPA and Mr. 6 Year Old can't seem to grasp what the issue is! LMAO!!!! HUH? R U on DRUGS? R U on LSD? Are you stoned or just stupid, kid?

Enough of the Grass Hut Nut!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176485 Oct 25, 2013
I'm going out in the backyard to explain this simple issue to the wild onions growing there. I know they'll get it right off the bat, unlike the 6 Year Old. ccccyyyyyaaaaaaaa
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#176486 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Better than ever. LRS's been confirmed the biggest liar ever. The birthers, thanks to House Speaker Boehner, have been humiliated and outed, and although everything's far from perfect in your fair land and mine and others, they could be worse. And you?
Everything is fine here, thanks. The days are still warm, the nights are starting to get chilly and, like everyone else, I'm having a difficult time believing that another year will soon come to an end. Work is busier and, fortunately, we're hiring again. Life is good!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176487 Oct 25, 2013
October 25, 2013
The Fall of Barack
By William L. Gensert

Barack Obama is on schedule to leave office, widely acknowledged as America's worst president. Somewhere, Jimmy Carter is smiling.

Everything Barry has touched in four years and three quarters has turned to dog excrement.

He has the reverse Midas touch, although there is always plenty of gold for friends, associates and cronies.
Take ObamaCare, for instance -- the ACA is a metaphor for the entire Obama presidency.

Despite polls showing that 85% of Americans were happy with their health insurance, Barry insisted that there was a healthcare "crisis." Then, never the hardest worker, he allowed Nancy Pelosi and her minions, along with Harry Reid and his minions, to write a 2,000-plus-page monstrosity of a bill, including every liberal fantasy wish from the last half-century.

Afterward, the "I won" president, through bribes and legislative trickery, shoved the Affordable Care Act down the throat of America, on a strictly partisan vote and before anyone even knew what was in it.

As Nancy Pelosi famously said, "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it."
Well...now we know what's in it.

Joe Biden, always a classy guy, and another metaphor for the Obama presidency, called it "a big [effing] deal."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/the_fa...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

RationalState

#176488 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
A direct contradiction to HIPPA and Mr. 6 Year Old can't seem to grasp what the issue is! LMAO!!!! HUH? R U on DRUGS? R U on LSD? Are you stoned or just stupid, kid?
Enough of the Grass Hut Nut!
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?

What is BirfoonBoy smoking?

That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.

RationalState

#176489 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?

Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176490 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176491 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?
What is BirfoonBoy smoking?
That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.
You're a contradiction to intelligence wojar.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176492 Oct 26, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I appreciate the compliments Jacques but I have one correction, I'm a woman.
OMG. Sorry. And how even better that you are !

Ottawa

#176493 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this info Wingman
:)
Wingman. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Like Billy Bishop having the Red Baron as Wing man. What a dual joke you two are!

Ottawa

#176494 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm going out in the backyard to explain this simple issue to the wild onions growing there. I know they'll get it right off the bat, unlike the 6 Year Old. ccccyyyyyaaaaaaaa
The only onions you have are growing on your scrotum and feet.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176495 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
One of the high-rollers standing in the way of high-speed rail is none other than Mr. Warren Buffet.
Old Man Buffet owns the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Class A American railroad and he has no self-interest in moving people.
What they, Berkshire Hathaway, will eventually do is lease and sell right-of-ways to the government for HSR corridors, and in the process be able to keep their profitable railroad rolling.
They're going to make a killing. And stiff the public at the same time.
It's years distant, but it will happen.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176496 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Rahm Emanuel is first class jerk.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,154,483
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 min barefoot2626 25
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,895
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Cali Girl 2014 51,266
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min mdbuilder 49,253
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 52 min Rick Moss 71,135
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr Star Thugs Lose 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News