BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,701 - 155,720 of 174,597 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so moderate Democrats are .....NeoCons? How about Sen. Joe Manchin?
Oh, did you know James Carville is married to a Republican? Does that also make him a NeoCon?
In simple verbiage Carville like Alan Combs is a centrist corporate Democratic hack.

Certainly not a liberal/progressive.

Fox News Propaganda Channel and Rush 'From Drugs" Lying Corporatist Limbaugh have you rightwingers all confuse as to who and what is a liberal/progressive.

==========

FOX NEWS LOVES THE WALL STREET CROOKS WHO ROBBED AMERICANS.

The Lies That Will Kill America
October 25, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kfec8vw

Here in Manhattan the other day, you couldnít miss it ó the big bold headline across the front page of the tabloid New York Post, screaming one of those sick, slick lies that are a trademark of Rupert Murdochís right-wing media empire. There was Uncle Sam, brandishing a revolver and wearing a burglarís mask.ďUNCLE SCAM,Ē the headline shouted.ďUS robs bank of $13 billion.Ē

Say what? Pure whitewash, and Murdochís minions know it. That $13 billion dollars is the settlement JPMorgan Chase, the countryís biggest bank, is negotiating with the government to settle its own rip-off of American homeowners and investors ó those shady practices that five years ago helped trigger the financial meltdown, including manipulating mortgages and sending millions of Americans into bankruptcy or foreclosure. If anybodyís been robbed itís not JPMorgan Chase, which can absorb the loss and probably take a tax write-off for at least part of it. No, itís the American public. In addition to financial heartache we still have been denied the satisfaction of seeing jail time for any of the banksters who put our feet in cement and pushed us off the cliff.
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/10/25-1...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Mr. 6 Year Old admits the privacy clause was hidden. Thank you.
There was no privacy clause in the user agreement and there was never a privacy disclaimer in effect.

So BirfoonBoy has a point?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently BirfoonBoy believes that unused source code not displayed on the user's web page has some meaningful effect. But that's just him, a gullible birfoon.

Incidentally, even if the disclaimer were shown it would not relieve persons or agencies bound by HIPAA of their nondisclosure responsibilities.

But that's just birfoons though, whining about nothing.
Would BirfoonBoy believe his insurance policy to be void if a four-year-old scribbled "void" on the back of the last page of the policy in crayon? But that's just birfoonBoy.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time. Nice to see you.
17 points , eh? Now, now Rogue, nothing to do with Hillary's support and Obamacare, right?
Thanks Jacques. Things are a little slow today so I thought I'd pop in. I hope everthing is going well with you.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
Oh, BTW Mr. 6 Year Old, if it is unused code, why is it there to begin with?
It was most likely used on a different web page for a different purpose. Programmers re-use code all the time, commenting out stuff that isn't needed.

Duh!

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal fools of Massachusetts thought he was worthy of giving him a try, and your pathetic excuse for a leader thought Mitt's failure of a healthcare plan was worth copying as well. Mr. Mensa has proven to be to stupid to even unravel the economic work of who you claim was the dumbest president in our history. Like I said before, your irrelevant wojar, because you have to say something smart to actually pretend that you are, and you sound like an immature child throwing a perpetual tantrum. See if you can actually contribute something that suggest your educated and maybe someone will take you seriously.
Failure of a healthcare plan? As Mitt once said, you're entitled to your opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.

Given what you know about it, in general, do you support or oppose the Massachusetts Universal Health Insurance Law?

Support: 59 percent
Oppose: 28 percent
Donít Know: 13 percent

----------
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because Republicans nominated an inflatable plastic candidate.
<quoted text>
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
McAuliffe now has a 17 point lead.
<quoted text>
I am not "Just me"! Are you getting a little paranoid?
This makes two consecutive posts that prove you have a hard time comprehending what you've read. What's up with that?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no privacy clause in the user agreement and there was never a privacy disclaimer in effect.
<quoted text>
What say you Mr. 6 Year Old?

Privacy concerns raised over Healthcare.gov

A hidden clause on the terms and conditions page of Healthcare.gov shows users have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" concerning information stored on the system.

Does the lil 6 year old know the meaning of "hidden"? Idiot.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?

Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
A hidden clause on the terms and conditions page of Healthcare.gov shows users have "no reasonable expectation of privacy" concerning information stored on the system.
"[O]n the terms and conditions page"?

RU on drugs?

Does BirfoonBoy understand that source code is not part of the end-user agreement? It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".

The terms and conditions page is what is shown to the end user on their screen, which is distinct from the source code used to produce the page.

Grow up.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".

Does BirfoonBoy think a wrench used at the assembly plant is part of his new car?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shows users"?

Actually, a nonfunctional statement in source code that is NOT SHOWN to users DOESN'T show they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Duh!
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal fools of Massachusetts thought he was worthy of giving him a try, and your pathetic excuse for a leader thought Mitt's failure of a healthcare plan was worth copying as well. Mr. Mensa has proven to be to stupid to even unravel the economic work of who you claim was the dumbest president in our history. Like I said before, your irrelevant wojar, because you have to say something smart to actually pretend that you are, and you sound like an immature child throwing a perpetual tantrum. See if you can actually contribute something that suggest your educated and maybe someone will take you seriously.
Why is someone who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" and "to" and "too" questioning someone else's intelligence? Oh, you might want to work on your subject-verb agreement skills as well.

In any case, Obama's first choice for healthcare reform was not Mitt's plan. That's just what he could get Congress to agree on because something had to be done to improve healthcare in this country.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, ObamaCare's Hispanic website uses Oriental models?
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/marketplace...
Hmmmm, this is what I get when I go to the Spanish language webpage:
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/ and, only after I add "/marketplace/individual, " just like the English language version of the web page, I get the same photo of the two Asian Americans. Isn't it nice that they saved money by using the same two photos instead of hiring a lot of different models?
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Who lives in Massachusetts and what difference does it make to the rest of the country? Unless you live in Massachusetts,who cares? What effect does ObamaKare have on Massachusetts?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"[O]n the terms and conditions page"?
RU on drugs?
Does BirfoonBoy understand that source code is not part of the end-user agreement? It is not part of the "terms and conditions page".
The terms and conditions page is what is shown to the end user on their screen, which is distinct from the source code used to produce the page.
Grow up.
<quoted text>
What part of "hidden in the source code" does the 6 Year Old not comprehend? Doofus!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shows users"?
Actually, a nonfunctional statement in source code that is NOT SHOWN to users DOESN'T show they have no reasonable expectation of privacy.
Duh!
You're reading the sentence wrong, moron.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
"Is Obamacare going to change things in Massachusetts, where we pioneered a version of the universal healthcare program? You bet it is." Many people in Massachusetts will be kicked off their health insurance and sent to Medicaid (MassCare). Penalties for not enrolling in health care will increase and may be charged to both the federal,through the IRS and to the state.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hmmmm, ObamaCare's Hispanic website uses Oriental models?
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/marketplace...
You are petty, aren't you? Anything else wrong? Can you find anything even pettier? I'm sure you can if you try real hard.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
More excuses from the apologist from Canada (supposedly)!
Where do you figure I'm really from or at?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Jacques. Things are a little slow today so I thought I'd pop in. I hope everthing is going well with you.
Better than ever. LRS's been confirmed the biggest liar ever. The birthers, thanks to House Speaker Boehner, have been humiliated and outed, and although everything's far from perfect in your fair land and mine and others, they could be worse. And you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE GERBIL 1,079,642
Abby 7-24 16 min Pippa 42
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 32 min TRD 67,923
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 2 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didnít Protect ... 3 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••