BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,661 - 155,680 of 175,223 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank was responding to a comment of mine that read:
"Obama never attended a Madrassa. He went to a Catholic School and a public school. And, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm.
As for who influenced Obama and what the political leanings of his relatives were. The fact is that he won the election, so more people liked his political leanings and those of his mentors and relatives than those of Mitt Romney. Don't like that fact? Tough. "
In short he was denying the evidence that Obama never attended a Madrassa. In the past he has denied that Obama was born in Hawaii, where his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows that in fact Obama was born.
How does that answer the questions? Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion? Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties? Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs? I replied to a comment that said, "our country was better before Obama."
Last time I checked our economy was in free fall, and that was certainly not better than it is now. It's a simple statement of FACT that has nothing to do with cause and effect.
It's ironic that Mr. Post Hoc raises the issue of cause and effect when it is not relevant but has a long history of falsely implying causality when it is not justified.
<quoted text>
Just where does Mr. 6 Year Old see the economy currently? People are losing their jobs daily, along with their healthcare. The Feds are printing money like there is no tomorrow because if they didn't we'd have a financial meltdown right now. But Mr. 6 Year Old thinks things are going just great! LMAO! Enough of your nonsense.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs? I replied to a comment that said, "our country was better before Obama."
Last time I checked our economy was in free fall, and that was certainly not better than it is now. It's a simple statement of FACT that has nothing to do with cause and effect.
It's ironic that Mr. Post Hoc raises the issue of cause and effect when it is not relevant but has a long history of falsely implying causality when it is not justified.
<quoted text>
Twice as many people on welfare. Tens of millions of people out of work. Obama policies that make it more difficult for people to find employment. The national debt increased by several trillion dollars. There is a definite correlation between Obama policies and our economy, especially with his anti-employment policies and the repercussions of ObamaKare.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Obama caused the crash as a junior senator.
Is your caregiver wiping up your drool?
<quoted text>
Obama didn't do it all by himself. He did join committees with others like Joe Biden and Harry Reid. They share some of his anti-American views. They are schemers among other things.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When
u
DO
it
It
SHOWS
the
r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s
ONE
;~)
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?

My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Rogue came upon "cause and effect" whilst roaming the web looking for Hitler success stories. He has not a clue what it means.

I do.

Cause : GWB and his tutors;
Effect : Worst recession on record since 1928

Main reason, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) 2 years out of 8 years dem majority senate and house. Last 2 years too, but hey, PELOSI, now there's the guilty party. Didn't start with huge tax break for GWB's richest friends and backers, then 2 unfunded wars, then relaxing of mtge, bank and broker oversight. Noooo. Soon, Clinton surpluses became GWB's deficits - and so it went, a deficit for 7 of 8 years, even though GWB inherited 3 consecutive surpluses. Obama sure as hell didn't inherit a surplus, WOW. Not to mention Guantanamo which the Repub House will no shut down (they'd rather shut down the gov't) and 2 no-exit-plan bankrupting wars. PELOSI again, and lest we forget, Obama as a junior senator who is also at the root of this mess.

Oh, Rogue, how's the DJIA doing these days? Not bad you say? Of course, nothing to do with Obama like it HAD to do with Obama when it was down, remember? Now it's surely Boehner's doing that it's up LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?
My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.
This is either Path or Mr. 6 Year Old.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just where does Mr. 6 Year Old see the economy currently? People are losing their jobs daily, along with their healthcare. The Feds are printing money like there is no tomorrow because if they didn't we'd have a financial meltdown right now. But Mr. 6 Year Old thinks things are going just great! LMAO! Enough of your nonsense.
Yeah, those 50 million+ without health care sure must be mad at... losing their health care, along with over 100 million badly and expensively insured.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the source code for healthcare.org ?
If you know so much about the Affordable Care Act, you'd know the website is healthcare.gov , unless you are fortunate enough to live in a state where the governors actually care about the residents of their state.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>How does that answer the questions? Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion? Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties? Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support?
1. When Obama promised to cut the national debt to $3.5 billion, he was not part of the gov't, had no idea the economy was about to free-fall ;

2. He did promise to work with both political parties. He was nave. Had no idea that sharks like Boehner and Cruz lurked beneath the surface, had no idea they had no respect for a Constitution that says that once a bill is approved by the voters as part of the president's platform, by both houses, by the president and the supreme court, it should not be threatened over a simple routine spending bill. Obama did not reckon that fellow politician countrymen would blackmail him and terrorize the American people. Yes, he was nave, I'll give you that.;

3. See above when it comes to signing bills ONLY with bi-partisan support. He'll never ever get it from the tea party faction of the house republican party. They hate him, plain and simple, cannot stand to see this BLACK man in the WHITE House.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion?
No. He was unaware how ridiculous and bitter the Republicant caucus would be during his presidency. He also didn't realize how much we were spending on contracts to Cheney and Bush's cronies for a war based entirely upon a lie.
Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties?
No. He did work with both parties and still is. One of his Cabinet members, Hagel, is a Republican. You did know that, right?

On November 7, the House of Representatives passed the Affordable Health Care for America Act on a 220215 vote and forwarded it to the Senate for passage. The House is controlled by which party?

Paul Ryan, the wannabe VP, praised President Obama during the debate on immigration reform. John McCain followed suit. Just today, the President stated, "If House Republicans have new and different additional ideas on how we should move forward, then we want to hear them. I'll be listening," Obama told several dozen pro-reform activists from labor, business and religious groups.

What? You wanted more? LOL! You won't be happy when St. Peter says "Welcome".
Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support?
Which bill didn't have bi-partisan support? When did he say those exact words?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's neither, ex Justice ha ha Dale. And possibly foul-mouthed Rush.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, those 50 million+ without health care sure must be mad at... losing their health care, along with over 100 million badly and expensively insured.
Just watch and see what happens, Path! LMAO! You're never going to catch on.
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
And I still stand by my comment that if McAuliffe loses after being ahead just two weeks ago by seven points, it will because of ObamaCare!
McAuliffe now has a 17 point lead.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Just watch and see what happens, Path! LMAO! You're never going to catch on.
Naw, you're not too bright, to say the least. It was the same here in 1965. Death threats even against the gov't for FORCING this damn universal health care plan down the nation's throat. Just try to take it away now, in spite of your latest link which did not include your comments as you are totally unaware and ignorant how it works here or in the other 32 OECD universally-health-care-covere d countries. And no answer to my reply either. Why? Easy. You can't.

One thing I'll tell ya, though. Obama could not make it a total gov't-sponsored and funded plan, from the tax base as per the other 33 OECD countries. Insurance companies, sponsors of both political parties, had too much at stake. Lobbying was intense, no match for those pushing for total gov't-funded health care plan proponents. So your plan became a partnership between gov't and rapacious insurance companies. Ridiculous. You may be right, it may not work, but my betting is it will work, in spite of insurance companies and big-business beholden republicans.

Health of its citizens shouold be and is a nation's concern, wholly non-profit except for medical personnel's emoluments. It should not be commercial. I am shocked when I watch U.S. channels advertising hospitals and how good they are at treating cancer and other serious ailments, for god's sake. Advertising curing people like you advertise cars for sale? What? That's the way you want to keep going?
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Most likely. The law firm is not going to volunteer that information. Is that the law firm he was fired from? Is that the law firm he was with leading up to his being disbarred?
How can someone be disbarred in a state where bar membership is voluntary? What law firm employed him after law school? The only law firms that employed him that I'm aware of are the two firms where he summered. What that means is while he was in law school, he would spend his summer months working at a law firm then return to school in the Fall. I've never heard of a summer associate being fired. Please provide more info.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time. Nice to see you.

17 points , eh? Now, now Rogue, nothing to do with Hillary's support and Obamacare, right?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now 'Hitler' blasts Obamacare failure ...
Word of impending trainwreck reaches Nazi Germany
Published: 20 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/now-hitler-laments ...
<quoted text>
Awwww, some birthers cannot help but exhibit their gay tendencies, as per your hero LRS. Pops up every now and then, invents cute gay names, awwww, fluffy britches was it yesterday? American Lady pushes her communist agenda. Now, and you just can't help it, here you are with your ultimate hero, Hitler. Wtg, Rogue, that pretty much completes the weird creatures inhabiting Birtherland.
Just where did I inject anything GAY in my post? I have never used the term "fluffy britches" either!
Yet you Libtards have suggest "I" am gay!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Long time. Nice to see you.
17 points , eh? Now, now Rogue, nothing to do with Hillary's support and Obamacare, right?
I am not "Just me"! Are you getting a little paranoid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,084,425
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min Paco Pinto 4,572
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,908
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 2 hr hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 2 hr Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 49,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••