BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176412 Oct 25, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
McAuliffe now has a 17 point lead.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time. Nice to see you.
17 points , eh? Now, now Rogue, nothing to do with Hillary's support and Obamacare, right?
I am not "Just me"! Are you getting a little paranoid?

Location hidden

#176413 Oct 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?
My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is either Path or Mr. 6 Year Old.
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!

Location hidden

#176414 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue came upon "cause and effect" whilst roaming the web looking for Hitler success stories. He has not a clue what it means.
I do.
Cause : GWB and his tutors;
Effect : Worst recession on record since 1928
Main reason, LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd) 2 years out of 8 years dem majority senate and house. Last 2 years too, but hey, PELOSI, now there's the guilty party. Didn't start with huge tax break for GWB's richest friends and backers, then 2 unfunded wars, then relaxing of mtge, bank and broker oversight. Noooo. Soon, Clinton surpluses became GWB's deficits - and so it went, a deficit for 7 of 8 years, even though GWB inherited 3 consecutive surpluses. Obama sure as hell didn't inherit a surplus, WOW. Not to mention Guantanamo which the Repub House will no shut down (they'd rather shut down the gov't) and 2 no-exit-plan bankrupting wars. PELOSI again, and lest we forget, Obama as a junior senator who is also at the root of this mess.
Oh, Rogue, how's the DJIA doing these days? Not bad you say? Of course, nothing to do with Obama like it HAD to do with Obama when it was down, remember? Now it's surely Boehner's doing that it's up LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
The recession did not start in GW's first six years in office. It started in the first year San Fran Nan Pelosi became Speaker of the House and Dirty Hairy Reid took over the Senate. There is your cause and effect.
Oh, under Clinton, the economy did not take off until Next Gingrich became Speaker of the House and Bob Dole the Senate.

Location hidden

#176415 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I jerk your chain. I sorry!
<quoted text>
Adults don't jerk chains by invoking their heroes, in this case, Hitler. And they don't spend their time cruising the web searching for Hitler look-alikes.
Sorry Tootsie, In 1957 my parents took me to Dachau and when in 1986 I took my own daughter to Dachau. Hitler is not a hero of mine. But Obama does have a lot in common with Hitler. Hitler had his brown shirts and Obama has his union thugs.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176416 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame me because Republicans nominated an inflatable plastic candidate.
<quoted text>
The liberal fools of Massachusetts thought he was worthy of giving him a try, and your pathetic excuse for a leader thought Mitt's failure of a healthcare plan was worth copying as well. Mr. Mensa has proven to be to stupid to even unravel the economic work of who you claim was the dumbest president in our history. Like I said before, your irrelevant wojar, because you have to say something smart to actually pretend that you are, and you sound like an immature child throwing a perpetual tantrum. See if you can actually contribute something that suggest your educated and maybe someone will take you seriously.

Location hidden

#176417 Oct 25, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
SHEEPLE, I hope you have learned something.
Nobody Rides For Free!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MY6ZyWH60bsXX
Obamacare Insurance Losses in Three States Exceed Signups in All of U.S.
Yep, over three million Americans have been informed that on Dec. 31st their health care policies expire and they have to get new policies which will cost much, much more. And most of those three million are small business owners and small business owners VOTE!!!
But the sheeple think that 3 million voters are not worth worrying about.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176418 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
1. When Obama promised to cut the national debt to $3.5 billion, he was not part of the gov't, had no idea the economy was about to free-fall ;
2. He did promise to work with both political parties. He was na´ve. Had no idea that sharks like Boehner and Cruz lurked beneath the surface, had no idea they had no respect for a Constitution that says that once a bill is approved by the voters as part of the president's platform, by both houses, by the president and the supreme court, it should not be threatened over a simple routine spending bill. Obama did not reckon that fellow politician countrymen would blackmail him and terrorize the American people. Yes, he was na´ve, I'll give you that.;
3. See above when it comes to signing bills ONLY with bi-partisan support. He'll never ever get it from the tea party faction of the house republican party. They hate him, plain and simple, cannot stand to see this BLACK man in the WHITE House.
You got some parts right. The key parts of this post Jacque is "he had no idea", and "he was unaware", which is why the country should never have elected a man with almost no experience at anything for any length of time. The only position he stood firmly on principle over was as a state senator when he voted to make sure a fetus that survived an abortion attempt could not get any intervention to try and save its life. The rest of the time he was just "present".

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176419 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession did not start in GW's first six years in office. It started in the first year San Fran Nan Pelosi became Speaker of the House and Dirty Hairy Reid took over the Senate. There is your cause and effect.
Oh, under Clinton, the economy did not take off until Next Gingrich became Speaker of the House and Bob Dole the Senate.
Are you okay? Have you checked your temperature lately? Pelosi and the Demos took over the House in Feb 2006. The downfall of the economy or the appearance of the downfall started to appear less than a year later. You really believe that the recession was something SUDDEN, like there was no underlying current prior to Pelosi's and her fellow dems' election? You want to review your post?

Gingrich? You really insist on tying Clinton's economic successes to Gingrich ,don't you? Continue dreaming. Oh, Gingrich did shut down the gov't, forcing a compromise by Clinton, cutting dem reforms, true. But THAT balanced the budget? Dream on. Clinton himself was strong on economics, part of his makeup and he had astute advisors. Those two alone more than bury Gingrich where he belongs, forced to resign by his own party.

Ottawa

#176420 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I jerk your chain. I sorry!
<quoted text>
Sorry Tootsie, In 1957 my parents took me to Dachau and when in 1986 I took my own daughter to Dachau. Hitler is not a hero of mine. But Obama does have a lot in common with Hitler. Hitler had his brown shirts and Obama has his union thugs.
You may not like Obama, and that is your sacred right. But to compare him to Hitler...yes, shame on you.

Please admit your secret admiration for Hitler.

Location hidden

#176421 Oct 25, 2013
Hmmmm, ObamaCare's Hispanic website uses Oriental models?
https://www.cuidadodesalud.gov/es/marketplace...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176422 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, was there a privacy statement in the code but not displayed on the web page? You know, when I make a big purchase, I like to see what I'm buying and how much it costs beforehand! That's just me though. LMAO! It's time ObobbleHead quit raping America!!!!!!!!
Apparently BirfoonBoy believes that unused source code not displayed on the user's web page has some meaningful effect. But that's just him, a gullible birfoon.

Incidentally, even if the disclaimer were shown it would not relieve persons or agencies bound by HIPAA of their nondisclosure responsibilities.

But that's just birfoons though, whining about nothing.

Would BirfoonBoy believe his insurance policy to be void if a four-year-old scribbled "void" on the back of the last page of the policy in crayon? But that's just birfoonBoy.

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the pertinent segment of source code.
<quoted text>
Just me

Los Angeles, CA

#176423 Oct 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Most likely. The law firm is not going to volunteer that information. Is that the law firm he was fired from? Is that the law firm he was with leading up to his being disbarred?
Further, according to the last law firm where he was employed, "President Barack Obama began his legal career as an associate at the firm in 1993 and remained affiliated with the firm until his election to the United States Senate in 2004."

http://www.lawmbg.com/history.html

Doesn't sound like he was fired from there either.

Ottawa

#176424 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still mad that I reminded the board of your most un-Christian behavior despite your protestations to the contrary?
My goodness, WWJD? LOL! Your fake god is making you look even more ridiculous today.
<quoted text>
I think it is funny when an atheist calls someone "un-Christian" as if he knows what he is talking about. I don't think Jesus ever mentioned giving people Obama Phones!
You've branded me atheist a number of times, no? Do YOU know what you are talking about? And yes, Jesus did tell Obama to give phones away. It's how he barely managed, just squeaked in, to win the election LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).

What about those dancing shoes?
What about my proof on guns killing as many or more people in Canada? How long do I have to wait?

Ottawa

#176425 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
McAuliffe now has a 17 point lead.
<quoted text>
I am not "Just me"! Are you getting a little paranoid?
I never said or hinted you were "just me". I merely said it was nice to see him. How could I mistake him for you? He would be gravely and rightfully insulted had I done that. You could never be him. He writes, drafts well. He is smart. He is level-headed. Now, who is becoming paranoid?

Ottawa

#176426 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now 'Hitler' blasts Obamacare failure ...
Word of impending trainwreck reaches Nazi Germany
Published: 20 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/now-hitler-laments ...
<quoted text>
Just where did I inject anything GAY in my post? I have never used the term "fluffy britches" either!
Yet you Libtards have suggest "I" am gay!!!
Have you totally lost your ability to read and comprehend? Where in my post did I lay any "gay" stuff on you? Or, do you think you are LRS-Dale? Hmmmm. "as per your hero LRS...if that's you, okay, was aimed at you. Is IT you?

<quoted text>
Awwww, some birthers cannot help but exhibit their gay tendencies, as per your hero LRS. Pops up every now and then, invents cute gay names, awwww, fluffy britches was it yesterday? American Lady pushes her communist agenda. Now, and you just can't help it, here you are with your ultimate hero, Hitler. Wtg, Rogue, that pretty much completes the weird creatures inhabiting Birtherland.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176427 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
1. When Obama promised to cut the national debt to $3.5 billion, he was not part of the gov't, had no idea the economy was about to free-fall ;
2. He did promise to work with both political parties. He was na´ve. Had no idea that sharks like Boehner and Cruz lurked beneath the surface, had no idea they had no respect for a Constitution that says that once a bill is approved by the voters as part of the president's platform, by both houses, by the president and the supreme court, it should not be threatened over a simple routine spending bill. Obama did not reckon that fellow politician countrymen would blackmail him and terrorize the American people. Yes, he was na´ve, I'll give you that.;
3. See above when it comes to signing bills ONLY with bi-partisan support. He'll never ever get it from the tea party faction of the house republican party. They hate him, plain and simple, cannot stand to see this BLACK man in the WHITE House.
More excuses from the apologist from Canada (supposedly)!

RationalState

#176428 Oct 25, 2013
That should say not displayed on the user's screen
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176429 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You've branded me atheist a number of times, no? Do YOU know what you are talking about? And yes, Jesus did tell Obama to give phones away. It's how he barely managed, just squeaked in, to win the election LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd).
What about those dancing shoes?
What about my proof on guns killing as many or more people in Canada? How long do I have to wait?
You've branded yourself, nitwit!

RationalState

#176430 Oct 25, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Further, according to the last law firm where he was employed, "President Barack Obama began his legal career as an associate at the firm in 1993 and remained affiliated with the firm until his election to the United States Senate in 2004."
http://www.lawmbg.com/history.html
Doesn't sound like he was fired from there either.
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Most likely. The law firm is not going to volunteer that information. Is that the law firm he was fired from? Is that the law firm he was with leading up to his being disbarred?
The only bar he was ever disbarred from or facing discipline from is the Play Justice Play Bar.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176431 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently BirfoonBoy believes that unused source code not displayed on the user's web page has some meaningful effect. But that's just him, a gullible birfoon.
Incidentally, even if the disclaimer were shown it would not relieve persons or agencies bound by HIPAA of their nondisclosure responsibilities.
But that's just birfoons though, whining about nothing.
Would BirfoonBoy believe his insurance policy to be void if a four-year-old scribbled "void" on the back of the last page of the policy in crayon? But that's just birfoonBoy.
<quoted text>
So, Mr. 6 Year Old admits the privacy clause was hidden. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 2 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Yeah 1,144,229
World's Best Photo Art 3 hr Long Time Fan 5
EverGreen Belgrade 5 hr AqifBlytaWasShotL... 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:50PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards