BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,641 - 155,660 of 177,366 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176374 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the source code for healthcare.org ?
I have seen the pertinent segment of source code.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only birfoons and cretins could possibly believe that unused comments in HTML source code could permit organizations to disregard the privacy requirements under HIPAA.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176375 Oct 25, 2013
Bring in Edward Snowden ...

He can FIX it ...!!!
)8~D>
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176376 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can deny that our economy was in free-fall before Dumbya left office.
No one can deny the economy took a nose dive after the mid term election when Obama and some of his friends took control of Congress and 'purposely' sent our economy down the tubes. November 2006 was a bad time for our country, almost as bad as November 2008 and November 2012.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176377 Oct 25, 2013
Strassel: Democrats Run for ObamaCare Cover
After weeks of vowing they wouldn't cave on the president's signature legislation, some Democrats are doing just that.

After 16 long days of vowing to Republicans that they would not cave in any way, shape or form on ObamaCare, Democrats spent their first post-shutdown week caving in every way, shape and form.

With the GOP's antics now over,

the only story now
is the unrivaled disaster

that is the president's health-care law.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...

Ruh Ro
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176378 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't idolize him. HOWEVER, I dislike lies about him, and it is a lie that he was born in a foreign country, and it is a lie that he became a citizen of Indonesia. Both are not merely lies, but STUPID lies.
I don't see anything about Indonesia or any other foreign country is this statement.
" Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country (except Chicago) would be better off if Obama had stayed in Chicago. Since Obama joined the Senate our National debt has gone up nearly 10 trillion dollars,and that includes the Obama lie that he would reduce the debt to 3.5 trillion his first year in the White House. Why do you idolize someone who can't open his mouth with out telling a lie?"
Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion? Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties? Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support? I do know that Obama constantly lies and his entire life story is based on lies and corruption. He would still be in Chicago working as a community organizer if he had not cheated in past elections. Obama didn't move to Chicago until he was in his twenties.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176379 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the pertinent segment of source code.
<quoted text>
So, was there a privacy statement in the code but not displayed on the web page? You know, when I make a big purchase, I like to see what I'm buying and how much it costs beforehand! That's just me though. LMAO! It's time ObobbleHead quit raping America!!!!!!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176380 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>when he worked at a law firm the taxpayers footed the bill?
Most likely. The law firm is not going to volunteer that information. Is that the law firm he was fired from? Is that the law firm he was with leading up to his being disbarred?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176381 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three qualifications for President according to the Constitution of the United States.
What constitution are you reading?
BTW, buying and selling stripped corporations is a better 'qualification' than public service?
Building our economy is a much better qualification than dividing our communities.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176382 Oct 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't 'you'
LOST?
)8~D>
Nah, I never tire of ridiculing you.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176383 Oct 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one can deny the economy took a nose dive after the mid term election when Obama and some of his friends took control of Congress and 'purposely' sent our economy down the tubes. November 2006 was a bad time for our country, almost as bad as November 2008 and November 2012.
He has already ruined the coal industry. Now, he's out to ruin the insurance companies and healthcare, putting even more people out of work. And, he puts illegal aliens above U.S. citizens. I could go on and on but I know you have common sense Frank, unlike our brethren from the left.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176384 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OBAMA IS NOT LIKE HITLER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q8BXL5s9piAXX
Of course not, Hitler was trying to make his country the most powerful in the world, Obama is trying to destroy our country. Transforming the United States into a third world country is not a humanitarian goal. Decades and centuries of progress in the United States has helped the entire world, Obama's idea to destroy that will harm the rest of the world.

RationalState

#176385 Oct 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>No one can deny the economy took a nose dive after the mid term election when Obama and some of his friends took control of Congress and 'purposely' sent our economy down the tubes. November 2006 was a bad time for our country, almost as bad as November 2008 and November 2012.
Wow, Obama caused the crash as a junior senator.

Is your caregiver wiping up your drool?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176386 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I jerk your chain. I sorry!
Adults don't jerk chains by invoking their heroes, in this case, Hitler. And they don't spend their time cruising the web searching for Hitler look-alikes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176387 Oct 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I never tire of ridiculing you.
When
u
DO
it

It
SHOWS
the
r-i-d-i-c-u-l-o-u-s
ONE

;~)
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#176389 Oct 25, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see anything about Indonesia or any other foreign country is this statement.
" Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Our country (except Chicago) would be better off if Obama had stayed in Chicago. Since Obama joined the Senate our National debt has gone up nearly 10 trillion dollars,and that includes the Obama lie that he would reduce the debt to 3.5 trillion his first year in the White House. Why do you idolize someone who can't open his mouth with out telling a lie?"
Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion? Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties? Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support? I do know that Obama constantly lies and his entire life story is based on lies and corruption. He would still be in Chicago working as a community organizer if he had not cheated in past elections. Obama didn't move to Chicago until he was in his twenties.
Frank was responding to a comment of mine that read:

"Obama never attended a Madrassa. He went to a Catholic School and a public school. And, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm.

As for who influenced Obama and what the political leanings of his relatives were. The fact is that he won the election, so more people liked his political leanings and those of his mentors and relatives than those of Mitt Romney. Don't like that fact? Tough. "

In short he was denying the evidence that Obama never attended a Madrassa. In the past he has denied that Obama was born in Hawaii, where his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows that in fact Obama was born.

RationalState

#176390 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and whose fault was it? Please show cause and effect if you can?
RU on drugs? I replied to a comment that said, "our country was better before Obama."

Last time I checked our economy was in free fall, and that was certainly not better than it is now. It's a simple statement of FACT that has nothing to do with cause and effect.

It's ironic that Mr. Post Hoc raises the issue of cause and effect when it is not relevant but has a long history of falsely implying causality when it is not justified.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176391 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Obama never attended a Madrassa. He went to a Catholic School and a public school. And, he was never a citizen of Indonesia, as a telephone call to the Indonesian Embassy in Washington will confirm.
As for who influenced Obama and what the political leanings of his relatives were. The fact is that he won the election, so more people liked his political leanings and those of his mentors and relatives than those of Mitt Romney. Don't like that fact? Tough. "
In short he was denying the evidence that Obama never attended a Madrassa. In the past he has denied that Obama was born in Hawaii, where his birth certificate and the confirmation of the officials of BOTH parties in Hawaii shows that in fact Obama was born.
Would you like to invest in a wildcat well?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176392 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How does that answer the questions? Did Obama lie when he promised to cut the national debt to 3.5 trillion? Did Obama lie when he promised to work with both political parties? Did Obama lie when he promised never to sign a bill that didn't have bi-partisan support?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176393 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
RU on drugs? I replied to a comment that said, "our country was better before Obama."
Last time I checked our economy was in free fall, and that was certainly not better than it is now. It's a simple statement of FACT that has nothing to do with cause and effect.
It's ironic that Mr. Post Hoc raises the issue of cause and effect when it is not relevant but has a long history of falsely implying causality when it is not justified.
<quoted text>
Just where does Mr. 6 Year Old see the economy currently? People are losing their jobs daily, along with their healthcare. The Feds are printing money like there is no tomorrow because if they didn't we'd have a financial meltdown right now. But Mr. 6 Year Old thinks things are going just great! LMAO! Enough of your nonsense.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176394 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Twice as many people on welfare. Tens of millions of people out of work. Obama policies that make it more difficult for people to find employment. The national debt increased by several trillion dollars. There is a definite correlation between Obama policies and our economy, especially with his anti-employment policies and the repercussions of ObamaKare.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Emeem 1,100,068
Amy 8-29 22 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Donít Mess With Russia 38 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 59 min Balance or article 2
Abby 8-29 1 hr Kuuipo 9
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••