BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 8, 2009, Chicago Tribune story titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176484 Oct 25, 2013
A direct contradiction to HIPPA and Mr. 6 Year Old can't seem to grasp what the issue is! LMAO!!!! HUH? R U on DRUGS? R U on LSD? Are you stoned or just stupid, kid?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...

Enough of the Grass Hut Nut!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176485 Oct 25, 2013
I'm going out in the backyard to explain this simple issue to the wild onions growing there. I know they'll get it right off the bat, unlike the 6 Year Old. ccccyyyyyaaaaaaaa
Just me

Yorba Linda, CA

#176486 Oct 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than ever. LRS's been confirmed the biggest liar ever. The birthers, thanks to House Speaker Boehner, have been humiliated and outed, and although everything's far from perfect in your fair land and mine and others, they could be worse. And you?
Everything is fine here, thanks. The days are still warm, the nights are starting to get chilly and, like everyone else, I'm having a difficult time believing that another year will soon come to an end. Work is busier and, fortunately, we're hiring again. Life is good!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176487 Oct 25, 2013
October 25, 2013
The Fall of Barack
By William L. Gensert

Barack Obama is on schedule to leave office, widely acknowledged as America's worst president. Somewhere, Jimmy Carter is smiling.

Everything Barry has touched in four years and three quarters has turned to dog excrement.

He has the reverse Midas touch, although there is always plenty of gold for friends, associates and cronies.
Take ObamaCare, for instance -- the ACA is a metaphor for the entire Obama presidency.

Despite polls showing that 85% of Americans were happy with their health insurance, Barry insisted that there was a healthcare "crisis." Then, never the hardest worker, he allowed Nancy Pelosi and her minions, along with Harry Reid and his minions, to write a 2,000-plus-page monstrosity of a bill, including every liberal fantasy wish from the last half-century.

Afterward, the "I won" president, through bribes and legislative trickery, shoved the Affordable Care Act down the throat of America, on a strictly partisan vote and before anyone even knew what was in it.

As Nancy Pelosi famously said, "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what's in it."
Well...now we know what's in it.

Joe Biden, always a classy guy, and another metaphor for the Obama presidency, called it "a big [effing] deal."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/10/the_fa...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176488 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
A direct contradiction to HIPPA and Mr. 6 Year Old can't seem to grasp what the issue is! LMAO!!!! HUH? R U on DRUGS? R U on LSD? Are you stoned or just stupid, kid?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...
Enough of the Grass Hut Nut!
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?

What is BirfoonBoy smoking?

That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176489 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was hidden for a reason, dummy!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?

Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what part of that article negates US law?
What part of US law permits disregard of HIPAA on the basis of a source code comment not intended to be viewed by the end-user?
Who other than a technologically illiterate fool would think a source code comment is a message to the end user or that it has any legal significance in relation to the end-user's rights?
Play Justices believe everything on the web that agrees with their fantasies.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176490 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#176491 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?
What is BirfoonBoy smoking?
That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.
You're a contradiction to intelligence wojar.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176492 Oct 26, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I appreciate the compliments Jacques but I have one correction, I'm a woman.
OMG. Sorry. And how even better that you are !

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176493 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this info Wingman
:)
Wingman. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Like Billy Bishop having the Red Baron as Wing man. What a dual joke you two are!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176494 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm going out in the backyard to explain this simple issue to the wild onions growing there. I know they'll get it right off the bat, unlike the 6 Year Old. ccccyyyyyaaaaaaaa
The only onions you have are growing on your scrotum and feet.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176495 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
One of the high-rollers standing in the way of high-speed rail is none other than Mr. Warren Buffet.
Old Man Buffet owns the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Class A American railroad and he has no self-interest in moving people.
What they, Berkshire Hathaway, will eventually do is lease and sell right-of-ways to the government for HSR corridors, and in the process be able to keep their profitable railroad rolling.
They're going to make a killing. And stiff the public at the same time.
It's years distant, but it will happen.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176496 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Rahm Emanuel is first class jerk.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176497 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Dick Durbin is taking a hammering because the noise pollution generated by O'Hare Airport and his support for its expansion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176498 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Per passenger mile, traveling by rail is 6 times more energy efficient than flying.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176499 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?
Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
<quoted text>
If you read the articles you wouldn't be asking such dumbazz questions, Mr. 6 Year Old. Kid, you're beyond dense. I honestly feel sorry for those unfortunate "few" that "must" be around you. That is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176500 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
When Old Man Buffet passes away he plans on donating his fortune to charity so they can open soup-kitchens from the Gulf Stream waters to the Redwood Forests.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176501 Oct 26, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
I'm saying that the Inflatable Plastic Politician was all for the individual mandate until it became a disadvantage to gaining the Republican nomination. He was pro choice when governor of Massachusetts, and flip-flopped when it suited his political ambitions. He has the depth of conviction of a Ted Bundy. The People of the United States decided he could not be trusted to act on behalf of anyone but Mitt himself.

BTW, Barack Obama had ten years of experience in government, including almost four years as a United States Senator. He had more experience in government than did John F. Kennedy when he was elected to the Presidency. And his work as a community organizer put him in touch with people at the grass roots level. So the notion that he was unqualified is simply baseless. President Obama entered the White House when the US economy was in free-fall and the threat of collapse of the US and world economies were perilously close. His track record proved to the people of the United States that he was the most suitable candidate to hold the office of President and they re-elected him accordingly.

Get over it.
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176502 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only onions you have are growing on your scrotum and feet.
URGENT: Canada just farted.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176503 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the articles you wouldn't be asking such dumbazz questions, Mr. 6 Year Old. Kid, you're beyond dense. I honestly feel sorry for those unfortunate "few" that "must" be around you. That is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.
If you believe a line of source code that is not included in the agreement presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights under HIPAA or grants the government the right to ignore HIPAA non-disclosure requirements you are welcome to show where in the articles that rabbit is pulled out of the hat.

BirfoonBoy, when presented with the challenge of rationally connecting the line of source code to actual waiver of rights can only mumble "read the articles". That's what happens when you're a PLAY JUSTICE.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?
Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,532
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min OzRitz 52,865
abby 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 2
Amy 4-26 3 hr Mister Tonka 1
Ask Amy 4-25-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
Dear Abby 4-25-15 3 hr Mister Tonka 4
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Cold Front 69,707
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]