BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,782)

Showing posts 155,621 - 155,640 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More typing errors from the keyboard obsessed fool?
Hey Jercque - real law / play law. Can you spot the difference? Hint - study your key strokes - it may help you overcome "you're" inability to comprehend English
LTR, LRT, matters not. They are, like you, errors. May I remind you that "you're" and "yours", wrongly employed, are registered trade marks of yours. And that yesterday's "your", that you wanted to show as an error to mock your unholy partner, was in fact correct. Did you thank Topix yet for its miraculous corrector? Have you asked Topix to add "you're" and "yours", "it's" and "its" correctors to its arsenal?

SIGH. REPEATED DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS :

You're:(informal) you are. It's a contraction, actually.

Your : adjective ; possessive.

CON : Stupide, Inepte (my translation services are available)

CON : sexe de la femme.(my translation services are available)

P.S. You can get up off the mat now. I'm gone.

P.P.S.: "keyboard obsessed?" Sigh. Another one. It's KEYBOARD-OBSESSED, CON ! Do you even know what a hyphen is and its proper usage? Why is English such a mystery? It is not to me and yet, it's not even my 1st language.

P.P.P.S : Okay, my CONservative promise : I'll ignore you for a while, give your brain some respite LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I just love this Libtardian spin on this. People just don't give a damn about this leaker and most would like to see him in prison right next to Private Manning.

Is 'The Fifth Estate's' Box Office Bomb a Victory for Julian Assange?
By Anneta Konstantinides | ABC News Blogs

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/fifth-es...
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>LTR, LRT, matters not. They are, like you, errors. May I remind you that "you're" and "yours", wrongly employed, are registered trade marks of yours. And that yesterday's "your", that you wanted to show as an error to mock your unholy partner, was in fact correct. Did you thank Topix yet for its miraculous corrector? Have you asked Topix to add "you're" and "yours", "it's" and "its" correctors to its arsenal?

P.P.S.: "keyboard obsessed?" Sigh. Another one. It's KEYBOARD-OBSESSED, CON ! Do you even know what a hyphen is and its proper usage? Why is English such a mystery? It is not to me and yet, it's not even my 1st language.

P.P.P.S : Okay, my CONservative promise : I'll ignore you for a while, give your brain some respite LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Poor pathetic predictable Jercque. You're whining and bed wetting are too boring. Your "let's compare him to Romper" bailouts every time your reminded of you're inability to comprehend English are even sadder.

And Jercque (again) threatens to ignore me - how shall I make it through the 30 minutes of silence sure to follow?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love this Libtardian spin on this. People just don't give a damn about this leaker and most would like to see him in prison right next to Private Manning.
1. I didn't see the movie, so I cannot laud or criticize it;
2. However, Assange himself declared it to be nul and void;
3. Neither Assange nor Ms Manning revealed any state secrets, except that the U.S. gov't, not satisfied with monitoring U.S. telephone calls, is monitoring ALL of its enemies' AND allies' telephone calls. THAT had to be revealed. Shame on GWB and Obama. The rest is nothing but a series of Three Stooges-like and oftentimes funny diplomatic blunders.

Release Assange and Manning.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the damn wording, you moronic twit. You're a flat-out liar just like Path! That "is" a loser. You don't have a case to rest, idiot. Yes, I laugh at you all the time. LMAO! see? LMAO!
Has any DIM ever made a truthful statement? LMAO!
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Leaking government corruption is a patriotic duty.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>As impossible as it is to somehow construe the usurper a 'natural-born' citizen of any country Obama did choose to attend Occidental as Indonesian. 100% Indonesian and hence no longer a Brit or Kenyan. www.WND.com
Really? The Indonesian naturalization process requires attending Occidental claiming to be Indonesian?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that a natural born citizen is still a natural born citizen if he did not elect, as an adult, to expatriate?
Hey Dufus, how about asking a question that is pertinent?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?
If if if Frank had some ham he could have a ham and cheese sandwich -- if if if he had some cheese.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor pathetic predictable Jercque. You're whining and bed wetting are too boring. Your "let's compare him to Romper" bailouts every time your reminded of you're inability to comprehend English are even sadder.
And Jercque (again) threatens to ignore me - how shall I make it through the 30 minutes of silence sure to follow?
Sorry, but this is too good. You wrote : "Your "let's compare him to Romper"". Ha ha, OMG. You got the "your" right, ACCIDENTALLY. You meant to highlight it as an error as you did the other "you're" and "your", and not comprehending the ensuing "non-noun" 'let's compare him to Romper" led you to accidentally write "your" instead of what you think or thought is the correct "you're". F minus in the only language you hardly know.

What a loser. Okay, should I admit (which I don't)that my inability to comprehend English is due to the fact that said English is not my fist language, plus I mix it up with my 3 other languages LMAO (LTR/LRS tm reg'd), and, English being your sole language, what's YOUR excuse for your lamentable use of Shakespeare's tongue?(Were you able to follow that long sentence?). Help is available, call this free 800 number...

My promise not to come back was a CONservative promise, remember? Not unlike CONservative GWB's promise to capture Bin Laden. The MUSLIM president got him LMAO (LRS LRS tm reg'd). Now go hide under Ted Cruz's skirt, CONservative loser. Somebody clean that stained and bloody mat, please!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Sorry, but this is too good. You wrote : "Your "let's compare him to Romper"". Ha ha, OMG. You got the "your" right, ACCIDENTALLY. You meant to highlight it as an error as you did the other "you're" and "your", and not comprehending the ensuing "non-noun" 'let's compare him to Romper" led you to accidentally write "your" instead of what you think or thought is the correct "you're". F minus in the only language you hardly know.

What a loser. Okay, should I admit (which I don't)that my inability to comprehend English is due to the fact that said English is not my fist language, plus I mix it up with my 3 other languages LMAO (LTR/LRS tm reg'd), and, English being your sole language, what's YOUR excuse for your lamentable use of Shakespeare's tongue?(Were you able to follow that long sentence?). Help is available, call this free 800 number...

My promise not to come back was a CONservative promise, remember? Not unlike CONservative GWB's promise to capture Bin Laden. The MUSLIM president got him LMAO (LRS LRS tm reg'd). Now go hide under Ted Cruz's skirt, CONservative loser. Somebody clean that stained and bloody mat, please!
You're assumption that you "new" my intent and would wet yourself over it was as predictable as your 20 minutes of silence

Poor boring Jercque. Whine on. Whine on. I take it your still confused by the play law / real law distinction

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oops is right, nitwit! LMAO! Pizz poor job of altering! But then again, you are only 6. LMAO!
See 171325

So Dale is in on the plot against Play Justice LRS?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad BirfoonBoy has no rebuttal?
Yup, too bad, loser.
If Vattel's rules were the law, there would have been MILLIONS of persons ineligible to vote, ineligible for intestate inheritance. Pray tell Vattel's rule was law and nobody ever followed it and NOBODY EVER NOTICED? Is that the ticket?
Eh, sonny?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really too bad fer ya, kid. Guess you should carry your commie azz to another country, huh? Or, maybe you could return to your grass hut mansion! Tip: when rebuilding, start with the ground floor! LMAO!
Yup, that's the Play Law ticket. Just make believe millions of people became ineligible to vote and no one ever noticed that Vattel, the "law of the land" was not being adhered to.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

<quoted text>
Deportation yes. And the other things were mentioned in so many others. Denying the violence and death threats now? And my post was so phrased. Liar AND illiterate. Quite a combo.
I suggest you call on your unnatural partner LRT for deciphering advice. Hmmm, NOT.
Unfortunately, none of those things were mentioned. Can you not understand what you read, Path? Obviously! Who is LRT? You're such a squat, Path. LMAO!
Learn to Read

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Things that Romper and LTR agree on (a complete list):

1. Jercque can't comprehend English
2. Jercque is like a whiny, yappy little (French) dog. Lots of noise, no substance, frequent potty "accidents"

EOL
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Read it for yourself.....SLUG! Hmm, who using the term "slug" all the time? Oh yea, YOU! You guys are clowns, really. Changing up posts? Really? How '6 year old' of you! LMAO! Pathological liar. You small boys need to be "corrected".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

<quoted text>
LTR, LRT, matters not. They are, like you, errors. May I remind you that "you're" and "yours", wrongly employed, are registered trade marks of yours. And that yesterday's "your", that you wanted to show as an error to mock your unholy partner, was in fact correct. Did you thank Topix yet for its miraculous corrector? Have you asked Topix to add "you're" and "yours", "it's" and "its" correctors to its arsenal?
You poor sick man.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
That's common for those "robust" island mamas! LMAO! Tell us slick, how much did she take you for? LMAO! ID 10T Error
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
See 171325
So Dale is in on the plot against Play Justice LRS?
It takes a special type of idiot to make it a point to prove oneself a liar! Get 'em slick! What-A-DAB! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Hey Twinkerbelle, how about putting up a picture of your island babe (LMAO) and your grass hut? LMAO! What say you, 6 year old? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,621 - 155,640 of167,697
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 min STEFANO COLONNA 65,217
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack 3,785
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 1 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DoDaDoDaDay 47,081
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 2 hr yasuo 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Catfish Hunter 96,157
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE