BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176345 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't idolize him. HOWEVER, I dislike lies about him, and it is a lie that he was born in a foreign country, and it is a lie that he became a citizen of Indonesia. Both are not merely lies, but STUPID lies.
And were you present at either? No. Thank you. Be seated. I dislike people covering for him!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176346 Oct 25, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Report: Site's Cost May Top $1 Billion
175 Comments
Hidden in ObamaCare Site: Applicants Surrender Right to Privacy
What about the Hipaa laws that Obama hid behind to conceal his identity?
Someone's pockets are getting lined very nicely!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#176347 Oct 25, 2013

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176348 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did notice the extra "r" in "herron". My use of red herrings is that you may comment on my spelling, grammar or punctuation while totally ignoring the meat of my post.
Rouge's intentional spelling errors, which he claims are red herrings, are ineffectually designed to camouflage his numerous unintentional spelling errors, which I call "red herrons".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge still hasn't figured out that "red herron" is a parody of Rouge's frequent spelling errors that he tries to hide with what he calls red herrings (that fool no one).
Hasn't Rouge noticed that I call out red herrings regularly but "red herrons" when Rouge makes real spelling boo boos that he ineffectually tries to hide?
BTW, a green heron is spelled with one r, but a "red herron" is a parody, numskull.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176349 Oct 25, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumped? Why? I debunked most of it. But as you are illiterate, I don't expect your read it, much less understood it.
Also, and even if it was bad news, what is it about rejoicing when something's amiss elsewhere or in a party or faction you don't like?
It's an opposing view, quite different than what you're constantly posting. Don't like it? I don't care. How were your prunes? LMAO!

Location hidden

#176350 Oct 25, 2013
Now 'Hitler' blasts Obamacare failure ...
Word of impending trainwreck reaches Nazi Germany
Published: 20 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/now-hitler-laments...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176351 Oct 25, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone's pockets are getting lined very nicely!
Truth Detector wrote:
Report: Site's Cost May Top $1 Billion
175 Comments
Hidden in ObamaCare Site: Applicants Surrender Right to Privacy
What about the Hipaa laws that Obama hid behind to conceal his identity?
Only birfoons and cretins could possibly believe that unused comments in HTML source code could permit organizations to disregard the privacy requirements under HIPAA.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176352 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
OBAMA IS NOT LIKE HITLER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q8BXL5s9piAXX
Forget it, Rogue, Obama IS NOT LIKE YOU

Location hidden

#176353 Oct 25, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN’s Campbell Brown just married a Bush Republican Neo-Con Dan Senor who was in charge of PR in Iraq.
CNN the corporate news network hired another Neo-Con political hack Erin Burnett.
Glen Beck ( Rush Jr.) Always Pro Wall Street
Wolf Blitzer is a former Israeli lobbyist and still a Republican.
CNN's Howard Kurtz is a Republican and his wife is a high priced Republican lobbyist in Washington DC.
Paula Zahn is a Republican and a very close friend of the Bush family.
Jim Clancy Republican loyalist liar for CNN
John Avlon Republican who worked for Rudy Giuliani
CNN’s DARYN KAGAN WAS RUSH “FROM DRUGS” LYING CORPORATIST LIMBAUGH’S GIRLFRIEND.
Rush Limbaugh will have you believe CNN is liberal.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
Oh, so moderate Democrats are .....NeoCons? How about Sen. Joe Manchin?
Oh, did you know James Carville is married to a Republican? Does that also make him a NeoCon?
kcmo justice

Batesville, AR

#176354 Oct 25, 2013
"IS THE PURPOSE OF TRIALS IN OUR COURT SYSTEM TO SEEK JUSTICE, OR HAVE WE TRADED THAT IN FOR CLOSURE??"
Imagine for a moment that your son ,or your daughter had been charged with a serious crime, and the courts found your child guilty.Your child was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole....
Really think about this...Your child, or even your brother or sister had been charged, convicted,and sentenced to life in prison. Let's take this a little further. Your child has been in prison now for 17 years on this conviction!!! Now imagine if they were INNOCENT!!!!!!
Truly imagine how horrible it would be, how hopeless and cheated you would feel. How your child would feel!!!!!!
Well Bryan Sheppard and Richard Brown are someone's child, someone's brother.And they, along with Frank Sheppard, Darlene Edwards, and Earl(skip)Sheppard have been charged, convicted , and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. They were wrongfully charged! They are INNOCENT!!!And they have been sitting in prison for over 17 years!! Skip Sheppard died , an innocent man ,in prison!
PLEASE GO TO "SUPPORT FOR BRYAN SHEPPARD" AND READ FOR YOURSELF!!! I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL ARTICLES POSTED ON MY TIMELINE ABOUT THIS CASE. AND THERE IS MANY NEWS CLIPS AND INFO ON YOU TUBE AND WEBSITES ALL OVER THE INTERNET. AND THEN ASK YOURSELF..'WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL SITTING IN PRISON? WHY WERE THEY EVER SITTING IN PRISON??????????

Location hidden

#176355 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did notice the extra "r" in "herron". My use of red herrings is that you may comment on my spelling, grammar or punctuation while totally ignoring the meat of my post
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge's intentional spelling errors, which he claims are red herrings, are ineffectually designed to camouflage his numerous unintentional spelling errors, which I call "red herrons".
<quoted text>
And your spelling of herron was intentional? I suppose my spelling of James Carville is not a red herring?(yes, I know it is George Carville but I have been typing it James Carville and you Libtards will try to correct me while ignoring the meat of my post.

Ottawa

#176356 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:

<quoted text>
I don't idolize him. HOWEVER, I dislike lies about him, and it is a lie that he was born in a foreign country, and it is a lie that he became a citizen of Indonesia. Both are not merely lies, but STUPID lies.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And were you present at either? No. Thank you. Be seated. I dislike people covering for him!
And you, Mr. Liar of the "I didn't chant 'Can you hear us coming', rather, I said or wrote or posted 'Can you hear us coming'", were there same as you were when Z killed Martin. You must've been, what with giving us a blow-by-blow description of what went on, from the moment M attacked poor hapless big and armed Z . Yes, it would seem you were in Kenya when Obama was born, in Indonesia when he studied there in Islamic schools and when he came back to the U.S. as a dirty alien.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176357 Oct 25, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Only birfoons and cretins could possibly believe that unused comments in HTML source code could permit organizations to disregard the privacy requirements under HIPAA.
You have the source code for healthcare.org ?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176358 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Forget it, Rogue, Obama IS NOT LIKE YOU
But he is exactly like you! A liar and a fraud.

Ottawa

#176359 Oct 25, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN’s Campbell Brown just married a Bush Republican Neo-Con Dan Senor who was in charge of PR in Iraq.
CNN the corporate news network hired another Neo-Con political hack Erin Burnett.
Glen Beck ( Rush Jr.) Always Pro Wall Street
Wolf Blitzer is a former Israeli lobbyist and still a Republican.
CNN's Howard Kurtz is a Republican and his wife is a high priced Republican lobbyist in Washington DC.
Paula Zahn is a Republican and a very close friend of the Bush family.
Jim Clancy Republican loyalist liar for CNN
John Avlon Republican who worked for Rudy Giuliani
CNN’s DARYN KAGAN WAS RUSH “FROM DRUGS” LYING CORPORATIST LIMBAUGH’S GIRLFRIEND.
Rush Limbaugh will have you believe CNN is liberal.
As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$
CNN is either Democrat or Republican turning against its own. I think it's the latter rather than the former. Do you find that surprising, in light of the last 13 years? I recall how gung ho CNN was when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and how it has changed its tune since then. No wonder. Only Fox sticks to its Murdoch guns.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176360 Oct 25, 2013
This is fascinating.

If the Republicants keep up this nonsense, 2014 will see them lose the House and 2016 will see Hillary Clinton succeed Barack Obama as President.

Keep up the good work, Righteous Right.

Ottawa

#176361 Oct 25, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now 'Hitler' blasts Obamacare failure ...
Word of impending trainwreck reaches Nazi Germany
Published: 20 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/now-hitler-laments...
Awwww, some birthers cannot help but exhibit their gay tendencies, as per your hero LRS. Pops up every now and then, invents cute gay names, awwww, fluffy britches was it yesterday? American Lady pushes her communist agenda. Now, and you just can't help it, here you are with your ultimate hero, Hitler. Wtg, Rogue, that pretty much completes the weird creatures inhabiting Birtherland.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#176362 Oct 25, 2013
kcmo justice wrote:
"IS THE PURPOSE OF TRIALS IN OUR COURT SYSTEM TO SEEK JUSTICE, OR HAVE WE TRADED THAT IN FOR CLOSURE??"
Imagine for a moment that your son ,or your daughter had been charged with a serious crime, and the courts found your child guilty.Your child was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole....
Really think about this...Your child, or even your brother or sister had been charged, convicted,and sentenced to life in prison. Let's take this a little further. Your child has been in prison now for 17 years on this conviction!!! Now imagine if they were INNOCENT!!!!!!
Truly imagine how horrible it would be, how hopeless and cheated you would feel. How your child would feel!!!!!!
Well Bryan Sheppard and Richard Brown are someone's child, someone's brother.And they, along with Frank Sheppard, Darlene Edwards, and Earl(skip)Sheppard have been charged, convicted , and sentenced to life without the possibility of parole. They were wrongfully charged! They are INNOCENT!!!And they have been sitting in prison for over 17 years!! Skip Sheppard died , an innocent man ,in prison!
PLEASE GO TO "SUPPORT FOR BRYAN SHEPPARD" AND READ FOR YOURSELF!!! I ALSO HAVE SEVERAL ARTICLES POSTED ON MY TIMELINE ABOUT THIS CASE. AND THERE IS MANY NEWS CLIPS AND INFO ON YOU TUBE AND WEBSITES ALL OVER THE INTERNET. AND THEN ASK YOURSELF..'WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL SITTING IN PRISON? WHY WERE THEY EVER SITTING IN PRISON??????????
He was wrongfully charged and convicted? Unless you were there, you are merely speculating.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176363 Oct 25, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
And you, Mr. Liar of the "I didn't chant 'Can you hear us coming', rather, I said or wrote or posted 'Can you hear us coming'", were there same as you were when Z killed Martin. You must've been, what with giving us a blow-by-blow description of what went on, from the moment M attacked poor hapless big and armed Z . Yes, it would seem you were in Kenya when Obama was born, in Indonesia when he studied there in Islamic schools and when he came back to the U.S. as a dirty alien.
Hey, it was your poor choice of words, Mr. I Know English! LMAO! As far as Mr. Zimmerman's case goes, I listened to the evidence. It was self-explanatory. What did you listen to? Yourself. And, therein lies the problem. LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#176364 Oct 25, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
This is fascinating.
If the Republicants keep up this nonsense, 2014 will see them lose the House and 2016 will see Hillary Clinton succeed Barack Obama as President.
Keep up the good work, Righteous Right.
Ain't 'you'
LOST?

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Eman 1,124,868
Amy 10-21 4 min PEllen 4
Abby 10-21 12 min PEllen 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min HughBe 69,975
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min lides 50,593
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr edogxxx 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Just Making It Al... 47,481
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]