BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,601 - 155,620 of 174,521 Comments Last updated 30 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can deny that our economy was in free-fall before Dumbya left office.
Yea, and whose fault was it? Please show cause and effect if you can?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumped for the benefit of others.
Bumped? Why? I debunked most of it. But as you are illiterate, I don't expect your read it, much less understood it.

Also, and even if it was bad news, what is it about rejoicing when something's amiss elsewhere or in a party or faction you don't like?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And we would have been soooo much better off with a plastic man who lives off of downsizing corporations and off-shoring jobs.
Or a grade-B movie actor who snitched on his fellow actors, producers, writers and directors to McCarthy. Yeah...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge still hasn't figured out that "red herron" is a parody of Rouge's frequent spelling errors that he tries to hide with what he calls red herrings (that fool no one).
Hasn't Rouge noticed that I call out red herrings regularly but "red herrons" when Rouge makes real spelling boo boos that he ineffectually tries to hide?
BTW, a green heron is spelled with one r, but a "red herron" is a parody, numskull.
<quoted text>
Yes, I did notice the extra "r" in "herron". My use of red herrings is that you may comment on my spelling, grammar or punctuation while totally ignoring the meat of my post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have made my generous donation to the Cuccinelli campaign today. I remember Terry McCauliffe from the Clinton years and he is a big a lying Alynskyite partisan piece of excrement as you can get.
Virginians better be careful what they wish for.
What I think is odd was that two weeks ago McCauliffe was seven points ahead in the polls, then why did Hillary show up the past weekend to bolster his campaign? Because they no how big of an issue ObamaCare is becoming and Hillary was trying to claim that the government shut down, which is OVER, is more important than the ...., plug your ears,... ObamaCare disaster.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

But I believe that Nancy Pelosi wrote ObamaCare for it to fail. But they had planned that the failing of ObamaCare be blamed on the evil health insurance companies but right now most voters are pointing at the idiotic Democrats!!!
Have you noticed how many Democrat legislators are turning on Obama in just this past week? And most of them that are voicing their concerns are up for reelection next year!!!

Jumping Ship: How the pundit class turned on ObamaCare
Howard Kurtz
By Howard Kurtz - Published October 22, 2013 - FoxNews.com

Now that the president has lost the “Morning Joe” crowd, ObamaCare may be in even deeper political trouble than we thought.

The MSNBC chatfest is generally sympathetic to the administration. And Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, has been training most of his fire on members of his party who led the ill-fated government shutdown.

But with the feds back in business, and the media spotlight predictably back on the bungled health care effort, the punditocracy has really turned on the rollout that President Obama felt compelled to defend at a White House event yesterday.

Mark Halperin, the “Game Change” coauthor and a regular on Joe’s show, called the rollout “unacceptable” and added that “the secrecy is unacceptable,” accusing the administration of withholding information about how many people have signed up.

His fellow panelist, liberal commentator Mike Barnicle, ratcheted up from there:“They’re lying about it now,” he said.“They’re not depriving us of information, they are outright lying.” The former Boston Globe columnist called the administration’s conduct “unacceptable.”

On “CBS This Morning,” the network’s political director, John Dickerson, calls the rollout “a total fiasco,” saying the administration is getting into a “credibility death spiral.”

This is, to put it mildly, a very difficult media environment. It’s not that all these pundits have turned against the idea of health insurance exchanges; it’s that they believe the execution has been badly botched.

To them, the issue is incompetence—an easier target for journalists wary of taking an ideological stance.

Obama’s speech yesterday was not the mea culpa some had predicted. He vowed to fix what he called “kinks” in the system, but generally delivered an upbeat defense of the program.

As liberal Washington Post blogger Ezra Klein tweeted in mid-address,“So far, this seems weirdly similar to the speech Obama would’ve given if the exchanges were working fine.”

But they’re not working fine, and White House reporters pressed Jay Carney aggressively about what the president knew, when he knew it and whether the administration owes the country an apology.(During the shutdown, you’ll recall, the press corps didn’t ask the president a single ObamaCare question at a news conference.)

The New York Times, which has been doing solid reporting on ObamaCare’s problems, dropped this latest bomb:“Federal contractors have identified most of the main problems crippling President Obama’s online health insurance marketplace, but the administration has been slow to issue orders for fixing those flaws, and some contractors worry that the system may be weeks away from operating smoothly, people close to the project say.”

And Politico doesn’t pull punches in assessing the fallout:

“It’s not the GOP that President Barack Obama has to worry about in defending his botched health care rollout, it’s fellow Democrats.

“They voted for the law, sang its praises for three-plus years and still believe in the promise of health care reform. But now they face a conundrum: stay in lock step with Obama and risk their credibility as advocates for the law’s benefits or publicly criticize the administration for its recent problems — especially a failure to more quickly acknowledge, and rectify, the major malfunction of its Internet marketplace.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Conservatives, who have always hated the program, are very much in I-told-you-so mode. But even the administration’s natural media allies are finding the rollout hard to defend, at least for now.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/22/ju...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Naw, dose Dems ain't worried much!

Hill Democrats frustrated by Obamacare rollout

By JENNIFER HABERKORN and JONATHAN ALLEN | 10/23/13 11:37 AM EDT Updated: 10/24/13 9:38 AM EDT

House Democrats voiced growing frustration and anger with the broken Obamacare enrollment site on Wednesday as administration officials tried to reassure them that HealthCare.gov will be repaired.

Democrats, who labored to get the Affordable Care Act through Congress in the first year of the Obama presidency, said they wanted the administration to share details of what’s wrong and when it will be fixed.

“It’s screwed up,” Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) said, summing up the whole situation.

The disastrous rollout three weeks ago of HealthCare.gov was obscured initially by the government shutdown, but now it’s Topic A on the Hill. Republicans are pouncing on ineptitude — and demanding delays. They had demanded a briefing too —and House Speaker John Boehner’s office said HHS had agreed and details were being worked out.

“It’s not clear why Republicans were excluded in the first place, but we look forward to getting answers to how the administration botched this enormous use of taxpayer dollars so badly,” a spokesman emailed reporters.

And Democrats are none too happy about all the problems of a program that they have a lot riding on. Expanding health care coverage is a longtime Democratic goal — but it’s also been politically costly and they need it to work.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/democra...
wojar

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And look what symbolism over substance has gotten us all wojar. An unqualified president who has never worked a day in his life, where the money didn't come from the taxpayers.
when he worked at a law firm the taxpayers footed the bill?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And we would have been soooo much better off with a plastic man who lives off of downsizing corporations and off-shoring jobs.
We'd be better off with a homeless drunk as president. Someone call his brother!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bumped? Why? I debunked most of it. But as you are illiterate, I don't expect your read it, much less understood it.
Also, and even if it was bad news, what is it about rejoicing when something's amiss elsewhere or in a party or faction you don't like?
Also supplied comparative charts. Your "bumped" habit resembles a bit much Rogue's tactics when he repeats his favourite "hate" posts, totally avoiding the fact that they were answered and, most of the time, as per yours, debunked.

Again, what's this thrill about spreading what you believe to be bad omens? Who but envious/jealous people do that?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did notice the extra "r" in "herron". My use of red herrings is that you may comment on my spelling, grammar or punctuation while totally ignoring the meat of my post.
Meat? Chuck?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think is odd was that two weeks ago McCauliffe was seven points ahead in the polls, then why did Hillary show up the past weekend to bolster his campaign? Because they no how big of an issue ObamaCare is becoming and Hillary was trying to claim that the government shut down, which is OVER, is more important than the ...., plug your ears,... ObamaCare disaster.
Why're you two so surprised that a well-known politician, in this case, Hillary Clinton, goes on the hustings for a fellow democrat candidate? Unlike Republicans who abandon and place under the bus their colleagues (I'd be interested to know which republican stars or ex-presidents were present at Romney's consecration - and how fast he faded, no Repub knows him anymore), the Democrats have some sense of unity and support. Let her back him. Why not? Who is backing the Repub guy?
Pdamerica org

Islip Terrace, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
But I believe that Nancy Pelosi wrote ObamaCare for it to fail. But they had planned that the failing of ObamaCare be blamed on the evil health insurance companies but right now most voters are pointing at the idiotic Democrats!!!
Have you noticed how many Democrat legislators are turning on Obama in just this past week? And most of them that are voicing their concerns are up for reelection next year!!!
Jumping Ship: How the pundit class turned on ObamaCare
Howard Kurtz
By Howard Kurtz - Published October 22, 2013 - FoxNews.com
Now that the president has lost the “Morning Joe” crowd, ObamaCare may be in even deeper political trouble than we thought.
The MSNBC chatfest is generally sympathetic to the administration. And Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman, has been training most of his fire on members of his party who led the ill-fated government shutdown.
administration’s conduct “unacceptable.”
media environment. It’s not that all these pundits have turned against the idea of health insurance exchanges; it’s that they believe the execution has been badly botched.
To them, the issue is incompetence—an easier target for journalists wary of taking an ideological stance.
Obama’s speech yesterday was not the mea culpa some had predicted. He vowed to fix what he called “kinks” in the system, but generally delivered an upbeat defense of the program.
As liberal Washington Post blogger Ezra Klein tweeted in mid-address,“So far, this seems weirdly similar to the speech Obama would’ve given if the exchanges were working fine.”
But they’re not working fine, and White House reporters pressed Jay Carney aggressively about what the president knew, when he knew it and whether the administration owes the country an apology.(During the shutdown, you’ll recall, the press corps didn’t ask the president a single ObamaCare question at a news conference.)
The New York Times, which has been doing solid reporting on ObamaCare’s problems, dropped this latest bomb:“Federal contractors have identified most of the main problems crippling President Obama’s online health insurance marketplace, but the administration has been slow to issue orders for fixing those flaws, and some contractors worry that the system may be weeks away from operating smoothly, people close to the project say.”
And Politico doesn’t pull punches in assessing the fallout:
“It’s not the GOP that President Barack Obama has to worry about in defending his botched health care rollout, it’s fellow Democrats.
“They voted for the law, sang its praises for three-plus years and still believe in the promise of health care reform. But now they face a conundrum: stay in lock step with Obama and risk their credibility as advocates for the law’s benefits or publicly criticize the administration for its recent problems — especially a failure to more quickly acknowledge, and rectify, the major malfunction of its Internet marketplace.”
CNN’s Campbell Brown just married a Bush Republican Neo-Con Dan Senor who was in charge of PR in Iraq.

CNN the corporate news network hired another Neo-Con political hack Erin Burnett.

Glen Beck ( Rush Jr.) Always Pro Wall Street

Wolf Blitzer is a former Israeli lobbyist and still a Republican.

CNN's Howard Kurtz is a Republican and his wife is a high priced Republican lobbyist in Washington DC.

Paula Zahn is a Republican and a very close friend of the Bush family.

Jim Clancy Republican loyalist liar for CNN

John Avlon Republican who worked for Rudy Giuliani

CNN’s DARYN KAGAN WAS RUSH “FROM DRUGS” LYING CORPORATIST LIMBAUGH’S GIRLFRIEND.

Rush Limbaugh will have you believe CNN is liberal.

As American media is controlled by that corporate America which provides us with political candidates a well-informed electorate is not possible.$$$$$$$

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And look what symbolism over substance has gotten us all wojar. An unqualified president who has never worked a day in his life, where the money didn't come from the taxpayers.
There are three qualifications for President according to the Constitution of the United States.

What constitution are you reading?

BTW, buying and selling stripped corporations is a better 'qualification' than public service?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't idolize him. HOWEVER, I dislike lies about him, and it is a lie that he was born in a foreign country, and it is a lie that he became a citizen of Indonesia. Both are not merely lies, but STUPID lies.
And were you present at either? No. Thank you. Be seated. I dislike people covering for him!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Report: Site's Cost May Top $1 Billion
175 Comments
Hidden in ObamaCare Site: Applicants Surrender Right to Privacy
What about the Hipaa laws that Obama hid behind to conceal his identity?
Someone's pockets are getting lined very nicely!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

OBAMA IS NOT LIKE HITLER
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge's intentional spelling errors, which he claims are red herrings, are ineffectually designed to camouflage his numerous unintentional spelling errors, which I call "red herrons".
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Rouge still hasn't figured out that "red herron" is a parody of Rouge's frequent spelling errors that he tries to hide with what he calls red herrings (that fool no one).
Hasn't Rouge noticed that I call out red herrings regularly but "red herrons" when Rouge makes real spelling boo boos that he ineffectually tries to hide?
BTW, a green heron is spelled with one r, but a "red herron" is a parody, numskull.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an opposing view, quite different than what you're constantly posting. Don't like it? I don't care. How were your prunes? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,079,358
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 14 min Doug77 4,548
Abby 7-24 14 min Mister Tonka 18
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Toj 97,518
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 18 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 24 min Concerned_American 294
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 37 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Amy 7-24 51 min squishymama 17
•••