BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 239269 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176488 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
A direct contradiction to HIPPA and Mr. 6 Year Old can't seem to grasp what the issue is! LMAO!!!! HUH? R U on DRUGS? R U on LSD? Are you stoned or just stupid, kid?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...
Enough of the Grass Hut Nut!
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?

What is BirfoonBoy smoking?

That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176489 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It was hidden for a reason, dummy!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24752...
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?

Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what part of that article negates US law?
What part of US law permits disregard of HIPAA on the basis of a source code comment not intended to be viewed by the end-user?
Who other than a technologically illiterate fool would think a source code comment is a message to the end user or that it has any legal significance in relation to the end-user's rights?
Play Justices believe everything on the web that agrees with their fantasies.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#176490 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#176491 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?
What is BirfoonBoy smoking?
That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.
You're a contradiction to intelligence wojar.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176492 Oct 26, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I appreciate the compliments Jacques but I have one correction, I'm a woman.
OMG. Sorry. And how even better that you are !

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176493 Oct 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this info Wingman
:)
Wingman. LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd). Like Billy Bishop having the Red Baron as Wing man. What a dual joke you two are!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176494 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
I'm going out in the backyard to explain this simple issue to the wild onions growing there. I know they'll get it right off the bat, unlike the 6 Year Old. ccccyyyyyaaaaaaaa
The only onions you have are growing on your scrotum and feet.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176495 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
One of the high-rollers standing in the way of high-speed rail is none other than Mr. Warren Buffet.
Old Man Buffet owns the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Class A American railroad and he has no self-interest in moving people.
What they, Berkshire Hathaway, will eventually do is lease and sell right-of-ways to the government for HSR corridors, and in the process be able to keep their profitable railroad rolling.
They're going to make a killing. And stiff the public at the same time.
It's years distant, but it will happen.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176496 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Rahm Emanuel is first class jerk.
loose

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176497 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Dick Durbin is taking a hammering because the noise pollution generated by O'Hare Airport and his support for its expansion.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176498 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
Per passenger mile, traveling by rail is 6 times more energy efficient than flying.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176499 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?
Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
<quoted text>
If you read the articles you wouldn't be asking such dumbazz questions, Mr. 6 Year Old. Kid, you're beyond dense. I honestly feel sorry for those unfortunate "few" that "must" be around you. That is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#176500 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques,
When Old Man Buffet passes away he plans on donating his fortune to charity so they can open soup-kitchens from the Gulf Stream waters to the Redwood Forests.
loose

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176501 Oct 26, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
I'm saying that the Inflatable Plastic Politician was all for the individual mandate until it became a disadvantage to gaining the Republican nomination. He was pro choice when governor of Massachusetts, and flip-flopped when it suited his political ambitions. He has the depth of conviction of a Ted Bundy. The People of the United States decided he could not be trusted to act on behalf of anyone but Mitt himself.

BTW, Barack Obama had ten years of experience in government, including almost four years as a United States Senator. He had more experience in government than did John F. Kennedy when he was elected to the Presidency. And his work as a community organizer put him in touch with people at the grass roots level. So the notion that he was unqualified is simply baseless. President Obama entered the White House when the US economy was in free-fall and the threat of collapse of the US and world economies were perilously close. His track record proved to the people of the United States that he was the most suitable candidate to hold the office of President and they re-elected him accordingly.

Get over it.
wojar wrote:
Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?
Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176502 Oct 26, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only onions you have are growing on your scrotum and feet.
URGENT: Canada just farted.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176503 Oct 26, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read the articles you wouldn't be asking such dumbazz questions, Mr. 6 Year Old. Kid, you're beyond dense. I honestly feel sorry for those unfortunate "few" that "must" be around you. That is certainly cruel and unusual punishment.
If you believe a line of source code that is not included in the agreement presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights under HIPAA or grants the government the right to ignore HIPAA non-disclosure requirements you are welcome to show where in the articles that rabbit is pulled out of the hat.

BirfoonBoy, when presented with the challenge of rationally connecting the line of source code to actual waiver of rights can only mumble "read the articles". That's what happens when you're a PLAY JUSTICE.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Does BirfoonBoy really think a statement that is not included in the agreement on the page presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights agreed to by the user? Really? That is the "reason" why the statement is found in source code? Does BirfoonBoy expect anyone to believe that?
Does BirfoonBoy understand what "source code" is?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176504 Oct 26, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is fine here, thanks. The days are still warm, the nights are starting to get chilly and, like everyone else, I'm having a difficult time believing that another year will soon come to an end. Work is busier and, fortunately, we're hiring again. Life is good!
You make me laugh long time! LMAO!!!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176505 Oct 26, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a contradiction to intelligence wojar.
If you can show how a statement that is not in the end-user agreement materially effects the end-user agreement and the rights of the end-user please be my guest and show the logical connection rather than indulge in ad hominem rants.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
A statement that is not part of the end-user agreement but which, if included in the agreement, would be contrary to HIPAA, is a "contradiction to HIPAA"?
What is BirfoonBoy smoking?
That's like saying it's a "contradiction to law" law to carry a dictionary on an airplane because it contains the word, "bomb", which is "hidden" in the book.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176506 Oct 26, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe a line of source code that is not included in the agreement presented to the user constitutes a waiver of rights under HIPAA or grants the government the right to ignore HIPAA non-disclosure requirements you are welcome to show where in the articles that rabbit is pulled out of the hat.
BirfoonBoy, when presented with the challenge of rationally connecting the line of source code to actual waiver of rights can only mumble "read the articles". That's what happens when you're a PLAY JUSTICE.
<quoted text>
Give it up, Mr. 6 Year Old in wet diapers. Damn, I forgot about your age, no wonder you couldn't grasp the point being made by Mr. Barton. I never said it was a line of source code, you did. I said the clause was hidden in the code, not part of the code, DAB! When you click "agree" you can no longer expect any reasonable privacy of your personal information. It's very simple, well, for most people anyway. Obviously, this is way too advanced for Mr. 6 Year Old with the mentality (and personality) of a gnat. How's that grass hut mansion doing? LMAO! And your big old island mama? LMAO! Been ripping your friends off with anymore Viagra deals? LMAO! Mr. 6 Year Old, if it weren't for BS, you'd be non-existent! Tell us again why you support a liar, fraud and failure. Could it be that you're a liar, fraud and failure also? YEP! Take your childish games elsewhere.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176507 Oct 26, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what your telling us is the guy that you call Mr. Plastic, and obviously have tremendous contempt for since you can only find insults in your childish lexicon about him, did a great job "fixing" healthcare for the people in the great state of Massachusetts. Mitt Romney actually has a resume that qualified him to be president, and a track record of experience, both private sector and public that proved he was capable. It's a shame he wasn't capable of beating Mr. Symbolism.
No. Basically I'm saying you're FOS and so filled with hate that you have convinced yourself that Romneycare was a failure even though it clearly was not. May I refresh your memory?

Obskeptic wrote:
"The liberal fools of Massachusetts thought he was worthy of giving him a try, and your pathetic excuse for a leader thought Mitt's failure of a healthcare plan was worth copying as well."

FACTS:

"Given what you know about it, in general, do you support or oppose the Massachusetts Universal Health Insurance Law?"
Support: 59 percent
Oppose: 28 percent
Donít Know: 13 percent

"Do you think the Massachusetts Health Insurance Reform Law should be repealed, continued as the law currently stands, or continued but with some changes made?"

Repealed: 11 percent
Continued as the law currently stands: 22 percent
Continued but with some changes made: 57 percent
Donít know: 10 percent

Simply saying Romneycare was a failure because you wish it were true does not make it so. As Mitt said, you are entitled to your own opinions but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,508,078
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min They cannot kill ... 10,491
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,049
managers at Steak N Shake sell Passports 11 hr Nuri Harrigan dik... 1
Graduation in Detroit. 17 hr Another Chance 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 17 hr Dudley 8,065
News Man charged with shooting near 26/Cal courthouse 18 hr former democrat 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages