BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,461 - 155,480 of 177,413 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176181 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? In my post I said only one word. "Oops."
In Birfoonese that means, "I claim LRS wrote both the quoted posts."
"Justice Dale" wrote: LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
Now people can draw their own conclusions.
Oops.
As usual, you're avoiding the question. Who changed it so it would appear I wrote it? That's a real simple question, Path2. I'm only talking about the post that says "LRS wrote". You're a 6 year old liar!!! LMAO! Kid, sit down, you're going nowhere in life! LMAO! Poor lil dumbshyt. Hey, no word on the grass hut mansion, why? LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#176183 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you're avoiding the question. Who changed it so it would appear I wrote it? That's a real simple question, Path2. I'm only talking about the post that says "LRS wrote". You're a 6 year old liar!!! LMAO! Kid, sit down, you're going nowhere in life! LMAO! Poor lil dumbshyt. Hey, no word on the grass hut mansion, why? LMAO!
I couldn't care less who wrote the "slug" comment.

On the other hand, one of the Play Justice twins claimed his incoherent pointless ramblings could be distinguished from his alleged twin's incoherent pointless ramblings by noting the placement of the incessant LMAOs.[See 171325]

Oops!
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Justice Dale" wrote: LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
Oops.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176184 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less who wrote the "slug" comment.
On the other hand, one of the Play Justice twins claimed his incoherent pointless ramblings could be distinguished from his alleged twin's incoherent pointless ramblings by noting the placement of the incessant LMAOs.[See 171325]
Oops!
<quoted text>
Who changed the post, Mr. 6 Year Old Liar? Worthless Dbag. LMAO!!!

RationalState

#176185 Oct 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think, you think, you are David Brock. Just like Obama thinks he is the United States.
Considering your powers of clairvoyance, why were you flying helicopters rather than in intelligence?
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm David Brock?

RationalState

#176186 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Twinkerbelle, see the post below? I did not write it. Are you stupid or merely ignorant? I don't refer to myself in the third person! WHAT-A-MORON! LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.
Hmmm liar? Who changed it to say I wrote it? It's either you or the Pathological Liar. LMAO! I'll just refer to each of you as Path!
And the other Play Justice twin didn't write 171325?

http://tinyurl.com/pa5jy35

Oops!

RationalState

#176187 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss anything Path2? LMAO! idiot
And the Play Justice didn't forget to put the LMAO at the end rather than the beginning this time.

LMAO.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know how?
Even better I changed this from Minor v. Happersett:
"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of alien parents within the jurisdiction are themselves aliens."
I changed it to this (using my superpowers):
"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens."
Hee hee.
But I am powerless against Romper's tinfoil hat.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176188 Oct 23, 2013
Mr. 6 Year Old, take a look at this.

Justice LRS wrote:

Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug

Who attached my name to someone else's post, Mr. 6 Year Old? Now, do you best ObobbleHead impression and lie your azz off! LMAO! Truth be known, your entire life is a lie, isn't it? LMAO! I know who wrote the post. I want to know who changed the poster's name to my name. streetcurb scum
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176190 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Play Justice didn't forget to put the LMAO at the end rather than the beginning this time.
LMAO.
<quoted text>
Yep, Mr. 6 year old missed it entirely. Comes as absolutely no surprise. WHAT-A-DAB! LMAO!!! Watch that snake behind you!

RationalState

#176192 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Mr. 6 Year Old, take a look at this.
Justice LRS wrote:
Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug
Who attached my name to someone else's post, Mr. 6 Year Old? Now, do you best ObobbleHead impression and lie your azz off! LMAO! Truth be known, your entire life is a lie, isn't it? LMAO! I know who wrote the post. I want to know who changed the poster's name to my name. streetcurb scum
I couldn't care less about what you want.

The Dale Play Justice Twin: LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!

Nobody changed that. Duh!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176193 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dale Play Justice Twin: LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
Good Lord boy! Just how dense are you? I didn't say anyone changed the "contents" of the post! DUH....are you an idiot? Just say, yes sir, I am. Mr. 6 Year Old lies through his teeth on a daily basis. What a ture peon. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176196 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Lord boy! Just how dense are you? I didn't say anyone changed the "contents" of the post! DUH....are you an idiot? Just say, yes sir, I am. Mr. 6 Year Old lies through his teeth on a daily basis. What a ture peon. LMAO!
What about that confession I drafted for you? Was it too low-key? Will you not recite it for us, or a facsimile thereof? I did omit the fable about the beautiful nurse girl friends with Nobel medicine winner brother, oh, and your "clever" ha ha, inventions of words such as "dumbazzbastard", and for gender equality, "dubazzbitch", then "butt flapper" and so many more gems. I also skipped over the unceasing gay and anal references/obsessions and the "kerplunks" all over your trailer floor. Add to that, writing tawdry stuff and, three times, refusing to own up to it, now a real scarecrow/birfoon/buffoon/birt her twisting in the wind. What a farce. Confess, LRS/Dale, confess. The truth will set you free. Hmmm, NOT.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176197 Oct 23, 2013
LMAO! 0-327! I'm not Dale. LMAO! I use one name and one name only, and you find that to be "unheard of"! LMAO! Speaks volumes about you and your trolls. Losers.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176198 Oct 23, 2013
debbassle wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wFpR48Q1jI Y …………
Impeach the monkey
Ha ha, dare you identify yourself, whoever the dumb clod that gave this guy "debassle" a yellow "brilliant" light bulb.

The video is stupid, childish, amateurishly done and has no meaning. Did you see those two fools? Yup, apart from non-drôle Limbaugh, Gingrich, Sheriff Arpaio LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), Taitz,(well, she IS funny, sorta) these two twits are the kind of "intelligent" wit the birthers stack up against the likes of Jon Stewart, Colbert, Leno, Gary Trudeau, etc. But the most discouraging part of all this, is that they think they are smart. More unbelievable even, they think they are smarter. LMAO (LRS/Dale tm reg'd)

Note for LRS : Confess , please, so I can remove either Dale or LRS from my LRS/Dale (tm reg'd) attributions. Just too long, too much typing.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176199 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that a natural born citizen is still a natural born citizen if he did not elect, as an adult, to expatriate?
Hey Dufus, how about asking a question that is pertinent?
Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.

RationalState

#176200 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still laughing at you, Mr. Play Justice twin.

LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176201 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Twinkerbelle, how about putting up a picture of your island babe (LMAO) and your grass hut? LMAO! What say you, 6 year old? LMAO!
I remember I had a driver from Chicago who showed me a picture of his girl friend back home. Several months later we had a new private from Chicago who showed me a picture of his girl friend back home in Chicago and I thought it was funny that the he had the same girl friend.

RationalState

#176202 Oct 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Obama's father was never a citizen of the United States,not even for one day.
But Frank is irrelevant every day.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176203 Oct 23, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
one more Obama comparison to Hitler?
Obama Purging Military Commanders.
You don't say???
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/mi...
If those Generals were democrats they would be heroes.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#176204 Oct 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I just love this Libtardian spin on this. People just don't give a damn about this leaker and most would like to see him in prison right next to Private Manning.
Is 'The Fifth Estate's' Box Office Bomb a Victory for Julian Assange?
By Anneta Konstantinides | ABC News Blogs
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/fifth-es...
Rouge you prove again we are as polar opposite as people can be.

Julian Assange was a hero of mine when I was young. I don't give a damn if you don't care to understand what he does. The guy was fucking MENDAX. He could hack anything. The guy could move satellites. He wrote the protocols for the computer culture.

He believes in freedom of information as should any thinking person. Meaning everyone has equal access to the internet. And those folk who don't appreciate people going after guys like Julian aren't exactly helpless. We live in the computer age and knowledge is power.

http://www.vice.com/read/anonymous-hacked-ban...

Then they went on to crush America's "go to" counter hacking firm. They dropped so many dirty little secrets that the CEO resigned.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/201...

You have no idea what you are talking about. You are just repeating something you heard.
Observer

Clearlake, CA

#176205 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops.
OMG Wo~Tard I see after all these years you are still Stuck in "Birfoonese" ...WTF?..... Little Barry is a LOOSER FRAUD POS born in Kenya or on a bus in Hawaii .. It matters Not!....Hello... He is a LIAR 1st and foremost... I know you are not in the 1% so you must me... hummmm.... Illegal alien or a racist Negro... You can not seriously still support that Fool...MENSA my Ass ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min D-U-H 49,539
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min Yeah 1,100,625
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Retired SOF 45
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 3 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE