BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,441 - 155,460 of 176,655 Comments Last updated 38 min ago
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>One of you changed it. Very childish! And you're supposed to be a professional? LMAO! Good one.
Sorry Romper .... No matter who has the dream or how many times they retell it, it STILL can't be done.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Jerk from Ottawa wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
171325 was bot posted by Jacques. Dolt.
<quoted text>
How does one change someone else's original post? Reproduce and change, yes, but alter the original? Tell me how that's done 'cuz I sure as hell don't know how to do that.
I don't know how but I bet you and your little troll friends do! LMAO! poor useless troll
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romper .... No matter who has the dream or how many times they retell it, it STILL can't be done.
Really, fluffybritches? LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Really, fluffybritches? LMAO!
Creativity isn't one of your strong suits, is it Romper?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I see Oily was back in court this AM doing the same old song and dance. 30 minutes of fables and claims that the Judge's previous rulings were all incorrect. Next up - yet another defeat at the hands of M. T. Chair

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you changed it. Very childish! And you're supposed to be a professional? LMAO! Good one.
And you're supposed to be sane?

http://tinyurl.com/pa5jy35

See 171325

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
I see Oily was back in court this AM doing the same old song and dance. 30 minutes of fables and claims that the Judge's previous rulings were all incorrect. Next up - yet another defeat at the hands of M. T. Chair
Straight from Oily's book of persuasive argumentation and shrieking.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>And you're supposed to be sane?
http://tinyurl.com/pa5jy35
See 171325
And you Libtards are sane?

The Benghazi Hoax: The Truth Behind The Right's Campaign To Politicize An American Tragedy Blog ››› October 22, 2013 8:43 AM EDT ››› JEREMY HOLDEN

After a year of meticulously chronicling the right-wing lies behind the politicization of the American tragedy in Benghazi, Libya, Media Matters for America unveiled the definitive takedown of the Benghazi hoax.

An excerpt of The Benghazi Hoax, an e-book authored by David Brock and Ari Rabin-Havt explaining how the right-wing media turned a night of terror -- but also of valor -- into a phony scandal geared at damaging the Obama administration appeared Monday on Huffington Post:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/22/the-b...

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how but I bet you and your little troll friends do! LMAO! poor useless troll
You want to know how?

Even better I changed this from Minor v. Happersett:

"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of alien parents within the jurisdiction are themselves aliens."

I changed it to this (using my superpowers):

"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens."

Hee hee.

But I am powerless against Romper's tinfoil hat.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Libtards are sane?
The Benghazi Hoax: The Truth Behind The Right's Campaign To Politicize An American Tragedy Blog ››› October 22, 2013 8:43 AM EDT ››› JEREMY HOLDEN
After a year of meticulously chronicling the right-wing lies behind the politicization of the American tragedy in Benghazi, Libya, Media Matters for America unveiled the definitive takedown of the Benghazi hoax.
An excerpt of The Benghazi Hoax, an e-book authored by David Brock and Ari Rabin-Havt explaining how the right-wing media turned a night of terror -- but also of valor -- into a phony scandal geared at damaging the Obama administration appeared Monday on Huffington Post:
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/10/22/the-b...
You think I'm David Brock?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
171325 was bot posted by Jacques. Dolt.
<quoted text>
How does one change someone else's original post? Reproduce and change, yes, but alter the original? Tell me how that's done 'cuz I sure as hell don't know how to do that.
I do a Vulcan mind meld with the Topix server.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Magnets
That was a trade secret.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>That was a trade secret.
Just felt I should warn Rouge. With that large metal plate in his head he shouldn't stand too close when you're working your magic
Stabbings dont make news

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the third time you get caught, with black on white proof, your own posts, for god's sake. You' re caught, fess up.

Here's what I suggest you write forthwith :

"I, LRS, aka Dale, do admit, no, confess to lying, cheating, plagiarizing, stealing monikers, being an out-and-out uncouth boor, using the foulest language in existence, and just being plain dumb."

Signed : LRS aka Dale.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I will stand by my opinion that the vast majority of political corruption is done by Liberals. The more Liberal (progressive) you are, the more likely you are to be corrupt.
Oh, Richard Nixon was a Progressive!

Fla. congressman's ex-chief of staff jailed for voter fraud scheme
Published October 22, 2013
FoxNews.com

Oct. 2, 2013: Rep. Joe Garcia, D-Fla., at a news conference on Immigration Reform on Capitol Hill in Washington.Reuters

The former chief of staff of a Democratic Florida congressman will serve 90 days in jail after admitting to a voter fraud scheme during the 2012 election.

WSVN reports Jeffrey Garcia pled guilty Monday to one felony charge and three misdemeanor charges after admitting he illegally requested hundreds of absentee ballots while he was running the campaign for Rep. Joe Garcia, who he is not related to.

Garcia’s lawyer tells the station that his client never intended to steal anyone’s vote.

“I think the facts show he actually didn't manipulate anybody's vote, interfere with anybody's ballot,” Henry Bell said.“All they did was request the ballots. The way they did it was in violation of the applicable statutes, and that's it."

Garcia resigned in June after taking responsibility for the plot and being asked by the congressman for his resignation.

Rep. Garcia, who took office in January, said in a statement Monday “it is painful to watch a friend go through this very difficult ordeal.”

In the scheme, Jeffrey Garcia attempted to manipulate last year's primary elections by submitting hundreds of fraudulent absentee-ballot requests.

Joe Garcia won the primary and later defeated incumbent Republican David Rivera in the general election.

That primary resulted in a separate, federal corruption investigation into whether Rivera had ties to the illegally funded primary campaign of one of Garcia's opponents. Rivera has denied any wrongdoing.

Click for more from WSVN.

The Associated Press contributed to this report

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/22/fl...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Hey Twinkerbelle, see the post below? I did not write it. Are you stupid or merely ignorant? I don't refer to myself in the third person! WHAT-A-MORON! LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:

Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.

Hmmm liar? Who changed it to say I wrote it? It's either you or the Pathological Liar. LMAO! I'll just refer to each of you as Path!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know how?
Even better I changed this from Minor v. Happersett:
"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of alien parents within the jurisdiction are themselves aliens."
I changed it to this (using my superpowers):
"For the purposes of this case it is not necessary to solve these doubts. It is sufficient for everything we have now to consider that all children born of citizen parents within the jurisdiction are themselves citizens."
Hee hee.
But I am powerless against Romper's tinfoil hat.
Did you miss anything Path2? LMAO! idiot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I'm David Brock?
No, I think, you think, you are David Brock. Just like Obama thinks he is the United States.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Hey Twinkerbelle, see the post below? I did not write it. Are you stupid or merely ignorant? I don't refer to myself in the third person! WHAT-A-MORON! LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.
Hmmm liar? Who changed it to say I wrote it? It's either you or the Pathological Liar. LMAO! I'll just refer to each of you as Path!
Huh? In my post I said only one word. "Oops."

In Birfoonese that means, "I claim LRS wrote both the quoted posts."

"Justice Dale" wrote: LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!

Now people can draw their own conclusions.

Oops.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Give Up Your Police State or Live Under It 5 min Dan Sanchez 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Realtime 1,095,087
Ron Paul: Mission Creep in Iraq...and Missouri! 13 min Ron Paul Institute 1
Internment Camps: U. S. Government Field Manual 27 min Gary North Videos 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 41 min Nono 3,894
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 43 min Shanaynay 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Mister Tonka 97,731
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE