BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176134 Oct 23, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
LMAO? Allow me, but I see you as the Justice LRS man. Old LMAO habits die hard, don't they?
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
I see you are still confused.
Indeed it was not my poat. Judge and jury : "We conclude that birthers ex Justice Dale and Justice ha ha LMAO LRS are the one and same person. Though this was not requested from judge and jury, we also hereby confirm that this one and same person is a birfoon buffoon birther, fueled and motivated by envy and hate and , though not in our power to do so, should be institutionalized forthwith though we are told his stepmom has already initiated the procedures.

Ottawa

#176135 Oct 23, 2013
post. Sorry, LRS/Dale, too late.

Ottawa

#176136 Oct 23, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is Private Manning in Fort Leavenworth and Edward Snowden in Russia?
for the same reason that Libby, Groves and Cheney are not in prison, I guess.

Ottawa

#176137 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
171325 not posted by Jacques.
Jacques posted as Dale from Wichita?
I confess, I admit it, I did it! LMAO (LRS/Dale tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#176138 Oct 23, 2013
Okay, Justice ha ha LRS - Dale. Fess up, jig's up, kerplunk your confession here and now.

P.S. The least you could've done was try to alter the style a tiny weenie bit, not?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176139 Oct 23, 2013
I hesitate to insert myself in this nonsense - especially because neither page or post numbers appear on the Topix mobile app. However (I sure am I glad I didn't misspell that - no one would have been able to comprehend my post if I had) I seem to recall a discussion of page numbers last week and the (at least to me) obvious conclusion that the numbering may be somewhat different depending on the forum through which one is accessing the thread.

Ottawa

#176140 Oct 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I hesitate to insert myself in this nonsense - especially because neither page or post numbers appear on the Topix mobile app. However (I sure am I glad I didn't misspell that - no one would have been able to comprehend my post if I had) I seem to recall a discussion of page numbers last week and the (at least to me) obvious conclusion that the numbering may be somewhat different depending on the forum through which one is accessing the thread.
I would also hesitate, as dealing with LRS is very challenging. Thanks for trying.

OLIVE BRANCH. Can we stop all this bickering? Though we may not agree on a lot of things, why can we not be civil? I apologize for anything I've written, they were, I can't change that, but I did not mean them. Peace, I hate hostilities .
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#176141 Oct 23, 2013
Okay, Justice ha ha LRS - Dale. Fess up, jig's up, kerplunk your confession here and now.
P.S. The least you could've done was try to alter the style a tiny weenie bit, not?
What do you know about "tiny weenies"?
wojar

Hartford, CT

#176142 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>
for the same reason that Libby, Groves and Cheney are not in prison, I guess.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is Private Manning in Fort Leavenworth and Edward Snowden in Russia?
Apparently someone forgot to inform Mr. Putin that Snowdon is under US jurisdiction while in Russia. Hee hee.

Ottawa

#176143 Oct 23, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about "tiny weenies"?
I don't know. What do YOU know? Anything bothering you?

Hey, I'm still waiting for that proof, remember, Sept 20, that as many or more people are killed by guns in Canada than in the U.S.? Will you at least honourably hesitate before asking me or anyone else for proof of what, I, we, advance?
wojar

Hartford, CT

#176144 Oct 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
I'm using mobile at the moment so I'll post link later though I might delay a day to watch Romper's tantrums.
wojar

Hartford, CT

#176145 Oct 23, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Funny thing all I said to Romper was "Oops". Then he soiled himself.
Learn to Read

Whiteland, IN

#176146 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I'm using mobile at the moment so I'll post link later though I might delay a day to watch Romper's tantrums.
Posting link to a post. Another feature not available on the mobile app (and so far the only one I've found that I really wish they'd add)
Learn to Read

Whiteland, IN

#176147 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing all I said to Romper was "Oops". Then he soiled himself.
Romper excites easily

Ottawa

#176148 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing all I said to Romper was "Oops". Then he soiled himself.
Yes, the "kerplunk" resonated all the way here. Thought it was Rogue breaking the sound barrier in his Huey.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176150 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
171325 was bot posted by Jacques. Dolt.
One of you changed it. Very childish! And you're supposed to be a professional? LMAO! Good one.

Ottawa

#176151 Oct 23, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama had a hard time explaining what his signature healthcare law was all about in front of a crowd of baffled supporters a while back. TBS’ Late Night humorist Conan O’Brien captured the surreal footage on tape.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/89201-comedy-...
Funny, and , certainly, a tad embarrassing. Obama dropped the ball on this one.

Ottawa

#176152 Oct 23, 2013
But of course, how did the rest of the speech and explanation of Obamacare go? Strange how we don't see that.

Ottawa

#176153 Oct 23, 2013
wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
171325 was bot posted by Jacques. Dolt.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
One of you changed it. Very childish! And you're supposed to be a professional? LMAO! Good one.
How does one change someone else's original post? Reproduce and change, yes, but alter the original? Tell me how that's done 'cuz I sure as hell don't know how to do that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176154 Oct 23, 2013
LMAO! 0-326!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 71,002
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,153,490
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]