BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189874 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#176082 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh? "A child born of citizen parents"?
Sorry, loser, no such thing in de Vatell's tome.
De Vattel spoke of children born of citizen parents, NEVER a child born of citizen parents.
In the former case, children are referred to collectively, in the latter, individually. Please, loser, go to college, but learn how to read first.
If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176083 Oct 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oops is right, nitwit! LMAO! Pizz poor job of altering! But then again, you are only 6. LMAO!
hee hee hee.

[jacques] THIS is a good one. What a liar. What a phoney. What a poor impersonator. What a laugh. I rest my case.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
I see you are still confused.

HEE HEE!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176084 Oct 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Have you thanked Topix for the corrector? How it has improved your spelling ! Too bad it can't help your grammar, like your last "your" to fake a spelling mistake, LMAO (LTR tm reg'd). Its usage as "your" was correct, ha ha.

Would you like dictionary definitions of "You're", "your" ,"its" and "it's" again ? How about CON? You're welcome.
More whining. More boring. Poor Jercque

Bristol, CT

#176085 Oct 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?
Clue Frank. It is US law that governs who is a US citizen at birth in the US. BTW, Dufus, had he moved to Kenya, with his old man, and then returned to the US AS HE DID at age ten, your speculation wouldn't be worth ....

Sorry, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh? "A child born of citizen parents"?
Sorry, loser, no such thing in de Vatell's tome.
De Vattel spoke of children born of citizen parents, NEVER a child born of citizen parents.
In the former case, children are referred to collectively, in the latter, individually. Please, loser, go to college, but learn how to read first.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176086 Oct 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More whining. More boring. Poor Jercque
"Learn to read". Good moniker choice.

Last one to you for a while. You're like a singer with no voice. "Aphone". Look it up, CON. Now re-join your unholy LRS-LTR union. And remember, no babies.

So boring. You're better than any sleeping pill. Off to bed.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#176087 Oct 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
-n-
Please God ...
Bless America & her Patriots
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen
<3
AMEN Yes Lord deliver us from this evil one Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist! In Jesus' precious name we pray, amen and amen.

Bristol, CT

#176088 Oct 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?
Would you agree that a natural born citizen is still a natural born citizen if he did not elect, as an adult, to expatriate?

Hey Dufus, how about asking a question that is pertinent?

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#176090 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you agree that a natural born citizen is still a natural born citizen if he did not elect, as an adult, to expatriate?
Hey Dufus, how about asking a question that is pertinent?
As impossible as it is to somehow construe the usurper a 'natural-born' citizen of any country Obama did choose to attend Occidental as Indonesian. 100% Indonesian and hence no longer a Brit or Kenyan. www.WND.com

Bristol, CT

#176091 Oct 22, 2013
In flagrante delicto:
LMAO! Oops is right, nitwit! LMAO! Pizz poor job of altering! But then again, you are only 6. LMAO!
LRS caught in the act.
(He allegedly places LMAO at the beginning, which he claimed was the distinguishing characteristic between he and Dufus Dale.)
Hee hee hee.
Moron.

Bristol, CT

#176092 Oct 22, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>As impossible as it is to somehow construe the usurper a 'natural-born' citizen of any country Obama did choose to attend Occidental as Indonesian. 100% Indonesian and hence no longer a Brit or Kenyan. www.WND.com
"WelbyMD" did choose a fantasy moniker, and he did choose to believe in a baseless fable.

Sorry LOSER, no evidence means FOS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176093 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
If it's not a violent threat or a death threat when bested (every hour, every day), it's deportation of a 3rd or 4th generation American. Birthers, awww, if you don't have them, you have to invent them.
Not one of those things were mentioned in my post. HUH? R U on LSD? HUH? R U on DRUGS? HUH? R U INSANE? HUH? LMAO! See a professional about those delusions of yours.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176094 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
hee hee hee.
[jacques] THIS is a good one. What a liar. What a phoney. What a poor impersonator. What a laugh. I rest my case.
<quoted text>
HEE HEE!
Look at the damn wording, you moronic twit. You're a flat-out liar just like Path! That "is" a loser. You don't have a case to rest, idiot. Yes, I laugh at you all the time. LMAO! see? LMAO!

Has any DIM ever made a truthful statement? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176095 Oct 22, 2013
Tell us Twinkerbelle, you claim this is my post, did you even read it first? LMAO!

Justice LRS wrote:

Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.

Here is the 6 year old's attempt at changing up a post. LMAO! You can't even cheat worth a crap! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#176096 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
hee hee hee.
<quoted text>
HEE HEE!
Lying becomes you! LMAO! Just like your hero, a liar and a fraud. You must be so proud! LMAO! DAB! LMAO!!!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176097 Oct 23, 2013
<quoted text>"Learn to read". Good moniker choice.

Last one to you for a while. You're like a singer with no voice. "Aphone". Look it up, CON. Now re-join your unholy LRS-LTR union. And remember, no babies.

So boring. You're better than any sleeping pill. Off to bed.
More empty whining. Let me know if you ever figure out the difference between play law and real law. Until then "don't start up with me".

Ottawa

#176098 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one of those things were mentioned in my post. HUH? R U on LSD? HUH? R U on DRUGS? HUH? R U INSANE? HUH? LMAO! See a professional about those delusions of yours.
Deportation yes. And the other things were mentioned in so many others. Denying the violence and death threats now? And my post was so phrased. Liar AND illiterate. Quite a combo.

I suggest you call on your unnatural partner LRT for deciphering advice. Hmmm, NOT.

Ottawa

#176099 Oct 23, 2013
I meant LTR, LOL, (LTR/partner LRS tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#176100 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the damn wording, you moronic twit. You're a flat-out liar just like Path! That "is" a loser. You don't have a case to rest, idiot. Yes, I laugh at you all the time. LMAO! see? LMAO!
Has any DIM ever made a truthful statement? LMAO!
As believable as Al Capone with these famous words "You don't have a case to rest, idiot". Only difference is All was intelligent enough to add "on" to rest.

Ottawa

#176101 Oct 23, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Tell us Twinkerbelle, you claim this is my post, did you even read it first? LMAO!
Justice LRS wrote:
Dale uses LMAO at the beginning, and LRS at the end. Look at your last posts, slug.
Here is the 6 year old's attempt at changing up a post. LMAO! You can't even cheat worth a crap! LMAO!
It IS your post.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176102 Oct 23, 2013
I meant LTR, LOL,(LTR/partner LRS tm reg'd).
More typing errors from the keyboard obsessed fool?

Hey Jercque - real law / play law. Can you spot the difference? Hint - study your key strokes - it may help you overcome "you're" inability to comprehend English

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,232,814
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min Mothra 53,517
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 54 min Michael Satterfield 99,542
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr James 51,766
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 5-25-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
amy 5-25-15 4 hr Kuuipo 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]