BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175898 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>Don't tell me, you also have problems with commas and plural words, right? LMAO!
Don't tell me, you also have problems with the rule of law and US sovereignty, right?

Poor pathetic Romper

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#175899 Oct 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point. However I do not believe any court would rule Ted ineligible should he run. At most they would agree that the matter has not previously been addressed - then point to the CRS guidance and determine that the voters should be allowed to decide whether it is an issue
I agree. And I should mention that the "natural born citizen" language in the 1790 statute by enlarging the definition of natural born citizen rendered it unconstitutional, which is why James Madison and colleagues removed the NBC language in 1795 (according to Judge McElwee).

I doubt Ted will get the nomination unless the Republican "base" wants the party to commit suicide.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175900 Oct 21, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speed is relative. Most of the problems is the railroad tracks themselves. Their curves are not made for higher speeds. You would have to totally redo the rail lines.
It is like comparing our Interstate highways to Germany' Autobahn. You can actually drive 200+ kph.
Oh, I took my 1979 Chevy Malibu to Germany in 1985. The speedo maxed out at 85 mph but I would drive at the next notch which should have been 90. When my wife would drive I would feel the tires vibrate and I'd look over and she had the speedo pegged out. I think she was doing around 120.
I never drove below 160 kmh whilst living in Europe, else even trucks would run me over, as traffic is so fast. It was enjoyable, I did like it but lest we forget, the accident and death and injury rate in automobiles in Europe is much higher than North America. I've seen accidents so terrible, such carnage that obviously occurred at high speeds, there was nothing left of the vehicles.

Ottawa

#175901 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the cake taker! An ObobbleHead love groupie is telling someone else they've been misled! LMAO!!! The DoDo Bird has risen from the ashes.
I told of how you, oops, sorry, Rogue is misled. I produced proof. Now tell me where and when I've been misled. Waiting. Or, will you, out of frustration, tell me I'm misled in every post?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175902 Oct 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. And I should mention that the "natural born citizen" language in the 1790 statute by enlarging the definition of natural born citizen rendered it unconstitutional, which is why James Madison and colleagues removed the NBC language in 1795 (according to Judge McElwee).

I doubt Ted will get the nomination unless the Republican "base" wants the party to commit suicide.
It will be interesting to see who is left standing after the first round of primary blood letting ...

Ottawa

#175903 Oct 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
I still maintain that he never was Cuban and is both Canadian and American and eligible. If he runs he will be rejected in the merits, not any Birfoon fables
Right. And as I said, who cares? He's obviously, as is Obama, a bona fide U.S. citizen.

Ottawa

#175904 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Smart programs? Path, you wouldn't know humor if it walked up and laughed in your face. LMAO!
so, you still haven't figured out that SNL, Colbert report, Jon Stewart, are smart programs ? Surprising, that? NOT !

Your smart and witty programs run the gamut, like preacher Pat Robertson and Newt Gingrich and O'Reilly . Yeah as funny, intelligent and witty as root canal.

Ottawa

#175905 Oct 21, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be interesting to see who is left standing after the first round of primary blood letting ...
Moe?
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#175906 Oct 21, 2013
Jon Stewart on crossfire telling the truth against that corporate liar rightwing Republican Tucker Carlson.

Jon Stewart on Crossfire against propaganda on CNN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175907 Oct 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I told of how you, oops, sorry, Rogue is misled. I produced proof. Now tell me where and when I've been misled. Waiting. Or, will you, out of frustration, tell me I'm misled in every post?
Try reading the post again. I'm sure it will hit you.....eventually!

RationalState

#175908 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
"born of United States citizen parentS". Thank you, Twinkerbelle.
Poor little illiterate Romper. What part of "we do not address" does he not comprehend?
wojar wrote:
From ankeny decision:
"We reiterate that we do not address
the question of natural born citizen status
for persons who became United States citizens
at birth by virtue of being born of
United States citizen parents, despite the
fact that they were born abroad. That question
was not properly presented to this
court. Without addressing the question,
however, we note that nothing in our opinion
today should be understood to hold that
being born within the fifty United States is
the only way one can receive natural born
citizen status."
In fact, no court has ever decided this issue.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175909 Oct 21, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you still haven't figured out that SNL, Colbert report, Jon Stewart, are smart programs ? Surprising, that? NOT !
Your smart and witty programs run the gamut, like preacher Pat Robertson and Newt Gingrich and O'Reilly . Yeah as funny, intelligent and witty as root canal.
Jon Stewart is a comedian. In your case, that's an excellent source of news!

RationalState

#175910 Oct 21, 2013
And illiterate Romper does not comprehend that citizens born of citizen parents includes citizens born without necessarily having two citizen parents.

You don't have to be an expert in English grammar to understand that e.g., citizens born of citizen mothers doesn't mean two citizen mothers per child. Nor does "cars produced by American companies" exclusively pertain to cars jointly manufactured by multiple companies.

Duh!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175911 Oct 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor little illiterate Romper. What part of "we do not address" does he not comprehend?
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand what they're talking about, Path. LMAO! Figures!

RationalState

#175912 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ark was an exception, nothing more. Next!
It may seem that way in Romper's Play World, but the USSC has made it clear on numerous occasions that the jus soli rule of citizenship by birth is the law of the land and that children born in this country of aliens are natural born citizens. That's binding precedent.
qlejr

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#175913 Oct 21, 2013
See this service, Amazing how easily we can be Informed via email about Everything that interests us...
http://www.watchit4.me/home

Not advertising just something I found on net...

Ottawa

#175914 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Stewart is a comedian. In your case, that's an excellent source of news!
So are Pat Robertson, O'Reilly, and Newt Gingrich, comedians. But unlike Stewart, they are neither smart, witty, or funny.

And, Stewart is a comedian by profession. Your three heroes are comedians, or should I say, clowns, by birth. And NOT funny.

RationalState

#175915 Oct 21, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you understand what they're talking about, Path. LMAO! Figures!
I do understand that according to Play Law, "we do not address" means "this is a holding" and that it sets binding precedent.

Enjoy your dream world, Romper.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175916 Oct 21, 2013
wojar wrote:
And illiterate Romper does not comprehend that citizens born of citizen parents includes citizens born without necessarily having two citizen parents.
You don't have to be an expert in English grammar to understand that e.g., citizens born of citizen mothers doesn't mean two citizen mothers per child. Nor does "cars produced by American companies" exclusively pertain to cars jointly manufactured by multiple companies.
Duh!
I think you need to ask Daddy to explain the birds and the bees to you. LMAO! BTW, how's that grass hut condo doing? One other thing, have you ever "not" sounded like a 6 year old who just wet his pants? LMAO!

Ottawa

#175917 Oct 21, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
Jon Stewart on crossfire telling the truth against that corporate liar rightwing Republican Tucker Carlson.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aFQFB5YpDZEXX
Jon Stewart on Crossfire against propaganda on CNN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Stewart is too smart for guys like Carlson. Not in Stewart's league. Walked all over him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,115,143
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,520
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,560
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]