BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 241523 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#176065 Oct 22, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because you don't seem to think the democrats deserve any criticism. What's your opinion of the Saul Alynsky's book Jacque? Many of the tactics employed by the administration and the main stream media come from that text. By the way, I love that word enervated. Excellent choice.
Thank you, it's French, and anglicised.

Can we get back to being civil again?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#176066 Oct 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oops is right, nitwit! LMAO! Pizz poor job of altering! But then again, you are only 6. LMAO!
Loser caught in flagrante delicto.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oops!

Ottawa

#176067 Oct 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he would talk to them. He might not (would not) agree with them on every issue but Lincoln wasn't a closed minded, myopic "us v them" moron
Not your strong suit, analogies, are they? When I say he would not give them the time of day, or would not talk to these right wing birfoon buffoons, I meant he would not associate with them. However, you bet your bottom dollar he'd associate with the likes of JFK, Carter, Clinton, Gore, Biden, Obama, Hillary Clinton etc. Never mind their politics, not important. They are intelligent and interesting and often witty. Most Repubs don't offer any of that. Well, with Reagan, yes. He WAS funny, witty, best speaker but a mediocre president. Still, interesting to hang around with, I guess. Also Einsenhower.

Question for you. You're on a deserted island, stuck there for life . You have the following choice of people who would share this atoll with you . Never mind their politics :

Romney or Obama
Biden or Ryan
Hilary Clinton or Sarah Palin (hard choice, yes , true)
Nixon or Carter
GWB or Gore (hard one too, both funny at times)
Gingrich and Harry Reid
Limbaugh and Jon Stewart
O'reilly and Colbert
Trump and Bill Gates

Remember, no politics
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176068 Oct 22, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>Not your strong suit, analogies, are they? When I say he would not give them the time of day, or would not talk to these right wing birfoon buffoons, I meant he would not associate with them. However, you bet your bottom dollar he'd associate with the likes of JFK, Carter, Clinton, Gore, Biden, Obama, Hillary Clinton etc. Never mind their politics, not important. They are intelligent and interesting and often witty. Most Repubs don't offer any of that. Well, with Reagan, yes. He WAS funny, witty, best speaker but a mediocre president. Still, interesting to hang around with, I guess. Also Einsenhower.

Question for you. You're on a deserted island, stuck there for life . You have the following choice of people who would share this atoll with you . Never mind their politics :

Romney or Obama
Biden or Ryan
Hilary Clinton or Sarah Palin (hard choice, yes , true)
Nixon or Carter
GWB or Gore (hard one too, both funny at times)
Gingrich and Harry Reid
Limbaugh and Jon Stewart
O'reilly and Colbert
Trump and Bill Gates

Remember, no politics
Dear Jercque. Please employ your favorite phrase. "Your" whining is far too boring

Ottawa

#176069 Oct 22, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
And Ronald Reagan was NOT smart, wise nor compassionate? You seem to think giving people Obama phones actually does something to help improve their lives? Oh, now than can order a home delivery pizza?!?
Reagan was smart, had to be to achieve the presidency. That goes for pretty much any president. Wise? Not really. Compassionate? Not really. Witty, humourous, pleasant? YES

Ottawa

#176071 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Oops!
Normal that he would forget to switch, it does get confusing, like walking and chewing gun at the same time.

Ottawa

#176072 Oct 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really too bad fer ya, kid. Guess you should carry your commie azz to another country, huh? Or, maybe you could return to your grass hut mansion! Tip: when rebuilding, start with the ground floor! LMAO!
If it's not a violent threat or a death threat when bested (every hour, every day), it's deportation of a 3rd or 4th generation American. Birthers, awww, if you don't have them, you have to invent them.

Ottawa

#176073 Oct 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Jercque. Please employ your favorite phrase. "Your" whining is far too boring
So, it's true, now you got the analogy but didn't appreciate thge heads-up. OK. And,can't give an honest answer, can you?

Oh, tell me, why are your replies more and more birther-LRS-like every day? Is this a marriage of convenience? I hope you two don't sire babies. OMG

Ottawa

#176074 Oct 22, 2013
Corr : "the", not "thge" before you poune feet-first on it.

Ottawa

#176075 Oct 22, 2013
grrr "pounce" LMAO(LRS-LTR tm reg'd)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176076 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>So, it's true, now you got the analogy but didn't appreciate thge heads-up. OK. And,can't give an honest answer, can you?

Oh, tell me, why are your replies more and more birther-LRS-like every day? Is this a marriage of convenience? I hope you two don't sire babies. OMG
When I commented on Lincoln not being a close minded myopic moron I was contrasting him to the majority of DC, but I can understand why you would take it personally ... after stewing over it for several hours

By the way Jercque, still confused by the difference between play law and real law? "Mr. Don't Start Up with me or I'll criticize your typing"
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176078 Oct 22, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Jon Stewart rips into Obamacare, Obama’s approval rating continues to slide, and oh yeah, Canada has death panels… but it’s a good thing
Tuesday, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:25 AM EDT
In the wake of President Obama’s Obamacare pep rally in the Rose Garden yesterday, it does not appear as though anyone is buying the ‘don’t worry, our product is great’ message the President was trying to sell. Glenn opened the radio program this morning playing the nearly 10 minute scathing Obamacare critique that came courtesy of Jon Stewart last night on The Daily Show.
“You know what feels really good,” Glenn asked.“Just a moment of Jon Stewart seeing sanity. Here he is last night basically saying,‘Really, Obamacare? Bring it on.’”
According to Stewart, after the Republicans disastrous handling of the debt ceiling deal, all Democrats needed to do in order to secure a political advantage was execute the implementation of Obamacare in a “mildly competent” fashion. But, as Stewart openly admits, that certainly did not happen.
Watch Stewart’s Obamacare takedown via Comedy Central (Warning: Some strong language):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Qtx_ZcHOjwXX
Jon Leibowitz voted for Obama twice,he has never voted for anyone other than a Democrat.

Ottawa

#176079 Oct 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
When I commented on Lincoln not being a close minded myopic moron I was contrasting him to the majority of DC, but I can understand why you would take it personally ... after stewing over it for several hours
By the way Jercque, still confused by the difference between play law and real law? "Mr. Don't Start Up with me or I'll criticize your typing"
Have you thanked Topix for the corrector? How it has improved your spelling ! Too bad it can't help your grammar, like your last "your" to fake a spelling mistake, LMAO (LTR tm reg'd). Its usage as "your" was correct, ha ha.

Would you like dictionary definitions of "You're", "your" ,"its" and "it's" again ? How about CON? You're welcome.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176080 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, Obama may not be the world's leading health care expert,but he has given the country a start.Which is more than any other administration can say.Your calling him "Barry" is a total sign of disrespect,btw;
Leading expert on "green energy"? Maybe not,but he's initiated it to a point.Green energy as opposed to fossil fuel is like the first cars were to the horse and buggy.You gotta go for it even though it is costing more than what we are using now.And remember, gas and maintenance of autos was much more expensive than hay and the occasional visit to the blacksmith;
On education,he may not be making it better,but it was not exactly world class when he got there.Let's hope he moves on that;
World's leading economist?He never claimed that title.That belonged to GWB and the wonderful legacy he left in 2008;
Foreign affairs?I find he has pretty good relations with rest of the world,much improved since he took office compared to the disastrous relations of the period 2000-2008.The two unfunded and unwarranted wars were no help;
Creating jobs?In December 2009, unemployment was over 10%.It's 7.2 as we speak. Yes,the numbers juggled.They've always been,why blame him?.It's probably more like 10,as the over 10%, GWB's legacy, was probably 15%;
Fairness?Do you find it fair that 50 million U.S. citizens have no health coverage,that over 100 million are expensively and badly covered?You like the status quo?;
Christian?What business is that of yours?If you want my opinion, he is a token Christian,too intelligent to believe in a so-called religion that teaches the opposite of what Christ taught us.Like all presidents except Carter,he goes to Church now and then to garner votes.All presidents did that,including the atheist or close-to-atheist Lincoln.What disturbs me most though,is that you wrote:" skin demeanor ".. that somehow affects his sincerity?;
What's wrong with being a community organiser?And he was more than that,having contacts and working amongst the poor.Harvard law review president.That doesn't count?Envy showing much?;
Golf game?Which president has taken the most annual leave? Hmmm, GWB?;
Turn to private corporations?The same ones that don't pay taxes and ship jobs and precious dollars offshore? Suuuuuure.The ones that are best places to "police" themselves?LMAO (LRs tm reg'd).
Now tell me I'm too often on Topix. Oh I checked, counted my posts for that last 24 hours. Added time spent reading others' and writing : About 45 minutes in all of 24 hrs.I don't spend one hr writing a post.
Obama called himself Barry for many years until he decided it would help him politically to be called Barack. No occupant of The White House,ever,came in with less experience or a more corrupt attitude. Americans wanted health care reform,they didn't want ObamaKare. Obama could have found a better way to help those not covered than to adversely effect the 250 million that already had health insurance. Nothing in the ObamaKare bill was meant to help any one. Obamakare was designed to control and regulate the population and to add thousands or taxes and regulations to an already over taxes and over regulated country. There i absolutely nothing coming out of The Obama White House that is in the best interest of our country.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#176082 Oct 22, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh? "A child born of citizen parents"?
Sorry, loser, no such thing in de Vatell's tome.
De Vattel spoke of children born of citizen parents, NEVER a child born of citizen parents.
In the former case, children are referred to collectively, in the latter, individually. Please, loser, go to college, but learn how to read first.
If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?

Bristol, CT

#176083 Oct 22, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Oops is right, nitwit! LMAO! Pizz poor job of altering! But then again, you are only 6. LMAO!
hee hee hee.

[jacques] THIS is a good one. What a liar. What a phoney. What a poor impersonator. What a laugh. I rest my case.
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! As you will notice, I start my post with "LMAO", whereas LRS ends his post with "LMAO"!
I see you are still confused.

HEE HEE!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#176084 Oct 22, 2013
<quoted text>Have you thanked Topix for the corrector? How it has improved your spelling ! Too bad it can't help your grammar, like your last "your" to fake a spelling mistake, LMAO (LTR tm reg'd). Its usage as "your" was correct, ha ha.

Would you like dictionary definitions of "You're", "your" ,"its" and "it's" again ? How about CON? You're welcome.
More whining. More boring. Poor Jercque

Bristol, CT

#176085 Oct 22, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If instead of moving to Indonesia as a youngster, Obama had moved to Kenya with his father, would you then deny that he was a Kenyan?
Clue Frank. It is US law that governs who is a US citizen at birth in the US. BTW, Dufus, had he moved to Kenya, with his old man, and then returned to the US AS HE DID at age ten, your speculation wouldn't be worth ....

Sorry, loser.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Huh? "A child born of citizen parents"?
Sorry, loser, no such thing in de Vatell's tome.
De Vattel spoke of children born of citizen parents, NEVER a child born of citizen parents.
In the former case, children are referred to collectively, in the latter, individually. Please, loser, go to college, but learn how to read first.

Ottawa

#176086 Oct 22, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
More whining. More boring. Poor Jercque
"Learn to read". Good moniker choice.

Last one to you for a while. You're like a singer with no voice. "Aphone". Look it up, CON. Now re-join your unholy LRS-LTR union. And remember, no babies.

So boring. You're better than any sleeping pill. Off to bed.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#176087 Oct 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night *Patriots*
-n-
Please God ...
Bless America & her Patriots
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
AMEN Yes Lord deliver us from this evil one Kenyan-born Obama the antichrist! In Jesus' precious name we pray, amen and amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,834
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,547,431
Illinois is in critical financial crisis. 2 hr Moved Away 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr SweLL GirL 10,829
Oui Vey 4 hr Democraps Fault 3
Chicago is a great city. 4 hr Is Mogadishu On Lake 8
Trump Just Sux 14 hr Iowa chew girls 37

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages