BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175836 Oct 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, how can you publish such garbage? Everyone, well, every creationist, believes the earth and human beings are 6,000 years old, 6,500 tops. And this is all calculated in, and this is new scientific term , "Birther Rogue years". Yup, dinosaurs roamed the plains alongside human beings. Scientists are wasting so much time trying to resolve their ultimate demise, when everyone, well, every creationist, knows Noah couldn't fit the huge creatures into the Ark,they just drowned.(told before, lest I be accused of Rogue-like senility).
Sorry, I have NEVER said that I believed that man walked on Earth at the same time dinosaurs did nor does the Bible (or Koran) say that.
I believe in divine design and that God directed evolution. I also believe that God did not get bored 6,500 years ago and create everything.
I believe that God was been inventing the Universe over and over again and that there have been many Earth-like planets and many had intelligent life that may or may not have looked like us but looked like Him the way He wanted to be seen..

Location hidden

#175837 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
There is no point. You've a childish mentality. Grow up.
Do comment on people based on their talent, behaviour, ethics, honesty, ability or not to do stuff. Not on big azz or big hips or presidential sex you know nothing about. Yes, grow up.
And how many times have you Libtards made childish remarks like "eye of Newt" Gingrich?!?

Location hidden

#175838 Oct 20, 2013
The Evil Eye of Newt Now, Newton Leroy Gingrich is Accusing Obama

Location hidden

#175839 Oct 20, 2013
Hey Jacqueau, you still have not explained how Sen. Cruz shut down the government by a 21 hour filibuster that ended at noon of Sep. 25 and the government did not shut down until Oct. 1? Come on now, admit you are afraid of Sen. Cruz. That is the only reason why you bring up his name! The ONLY reason!!!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175840 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>what input, as I recall they refused to even come to the table
You only believe what Obama tells you. Obama and reid refused to accept any input from Republicans. The Republicans put up several plans, most of the Republican plans had Doctors help write them.
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#175841 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as my younger sister was born in a U.S. Army hospital, in Munich Germany and was issued a DS-1350 and was never naturalized!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
Was your sister born between 1802 and 1855? No? So your story is irrelevant?- thanks for sharing
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175842 Oct 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Was your sister born between 1802 and 1855? No? So your story is irrelevant?- thanks for sharing
Fluffybritches, do you attend Azz U on a daily basis for refresher courses, or what?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175844 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I've hung out with welfare recipients. One of them was a mother with two hydrocephalus boys that, outside of special adapted school, she had to care for constantly. They don't talk, walk, are incontinent and mentally challenged. The husband of course left after the 2nd one arrived.§he had no choice! No one would hire a person who could only work from 9 to 3PM, no weekends and no July-Aug when school is closed. I've known some bad welfare dudes, yes, but I've known as many who deserve compassion and respect. You put all welfare recipients and anti-war activists in the same bag, yet in the same breath, offer stuff , in one of your last posts, "our Saviour Jesus Christ". Well, Mr. Holier-than-thou, I wonder how your saviour feels about your very uncharitable and un-Christian sentiments towards people who are struggling.
Of course, anytime that I fail to place qualifiers on what I deem as societies obligations to the most unfortunate amongst us you would latch on to an example of someone that is worthy of charity and then accuse me of wanting to see them suffer. I would never put all in any bag Jacque, because my life experience has taught me that there are always exceptions. That is why I personally donate to charities that do good privately, like Easter Seals, the Red Cross, Toys for Tots and the Salvation Army, and do so on a regular basis. I'm trying very hard not to assume I know you or what motivates you Jacque, and I rarely express my faith openly like that, because my relationship with Christ is between me and him. How he feels about me is something I will find out when I stand in judgement, until then I just do the best I can in my flawed existence as a sinner. If you found that offensive I can't help you with that. Thats on you.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175845 Oct 20, 2013
Why is it that the democrats through the lawsuits brought by ACLU back under Reagan sued to have the mentally ill turned out on the streets rather then get the care and supervision that many of them need. Now we see some of them get their hands on guns and kill many innocent people, and the democrats reaction is not that of compassion and a desire to help the mentally ill, but to restrict or remove the constitutional rights of the law abiding citizen to own a weapon and defend themselves and their families from these troubled individuals. Why is that Jacque?

Location hidden

#175846 Oct 20, 2013
Please note that this is a Reuters piece and they lean .... LEFT!

Analysis: Despite budget win, Obama has weak hand with Congress
Reuters By Jeff Mason

WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Despite his win last week in a debt ceiling standoff with Republicans, President Barack Obama has limited ability to achieve his policy goals through legislation, which could result in increased use of executive powers, administration officials and Democratic strategists said.

The 16-day partial government shutdown highlighted Obama's challenges in basic governing. Although he refused to concede to Republicans in exchange for reopening the government and raising the U.S. borrowing limit, he could not block the emergence of what he called a "manufactured" crisis.

The president would now like to seize momentum to push forward three legislative priorities: the farm bill, immigration reform and a more lasting budget deal.

But his chances of progress on those issues, particularly immigration reform, depend on convincing embittered Republicans to work with a White House many of them detest. That leaves Obama more or less at the same strategic juncture he encountered before the shutdown began.

"His only play is to just keep being consistent about trying to find ways for bipartisan cooperation on the things that need congressional action and then try to continue what he's been doing for years now ... and that's looking for ways to move the ball through executive action," a senior White House official told Reuters.

"In that sense, nothing has changed in our approach except that we and the whole town had to burn however many weeks on this detour - which is a shame."
http://news.yahoo.com/analysis-despite-budget...

Location hidden

#175847 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>what input, as I recall they refused to even come to the table
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You only believe what Obama tells you. Obama and reid refused to accept any input from Republicans. The Republicans put up several plans, most of the Republican plans had Doctors help write them.
I think it funny that Obama REFUSED to negotiate but she claims it was the Republicans who refused to come tho the table!!!

Location hidden

#175848 Oct 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Why is it that the democrats through the lawsuits brought by ACLU back under Reagan sued to have the mentally ill turned out on the streets rather then get the care and supervision that many of them need. Now we see some of them get their hands on guns and kill many innocent people, and the democrats reaction is not that of compassion and a desire to help the mentally ill, but to restrict or remove the constitutional rights of the law abiding citizen to own a weapon and defend themselves and their families from these troubled individuals. Why is that Jacque?
Actually that was done by LBJ and Jimmy Carter. All Reagan did was close EMPTY mental hospitals. But Libtards will never accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. After all, intent is more important than results.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#175849 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I've hung out with welfare recipients. One of them was a mother with two hydrocephalus boys that, outside of special adapted school, she had to care for constantly. They don't talk, walk, are incontinent and mentally challenged. The husband of course left after the 2nd one arrived.§he had no choice! No one would hire a person who could only work from 9 to 3PM, no weekends and no July-Aug when school is closed. I've known some bad welfare dudes, yes, but I've known as many who deserve compassion and respect. You put all welfare recipients and anti-war activists in the same bag, yet in the same breath, offer stuff , in one of your last posts, "our Saviour Jesus Christ". Well, Mr. Holier-than-thou, I wonder how your saviour feels about your very uncharitable and un-Christian sentiments towards people who are struggling.
She should have aborted them.

Location hidden

#175850 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny as my younger sister was born in a U.S. Army hospital, in Munich Germany and was issued a DS-1350 and was never naturalized!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_ ...
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a DS-1350 it does not matter if you were born on Mars as you are recognized as a NBC. What if Ted Cruz has one?
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#175851 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_ ...

If you have a DS-1350 it does not matter if you were born on Mars as you are recognized as a NBC. What if Ted Cruz has one?
Ted is a Natural Born Citizen. Your "life experiences" have no impact

Location hidden

#175852 Oct 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted is a Natural Born Citizen. Your "life experiences" have no impact
If both of his parents are American citizens, he is no matter where he is born. So his father was born in Cuba, so what. It is when he became a US citizen that counts.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#175853 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny as my younger sister was born in a U.S. Army hospital, in Munich Germany and was issued a DS-1350 and was never naturalized!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...
DS-1350 is irrelevant. One born in foreign country a citizen is either natural born citizen if diplomatic status, or automatically naturalized per statute. It isn't always necessary to apply for naturalization in order to be naturalized.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the natural born language in the Naturalization Act of the First Congress was erroneously included. The language was removed in 1795. In fact from 1802 to about 1855 children born outside of the US were aliens that had to be naturalized when brought to the US by their parents.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175854 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>If both of his parents are American citizens, he is no matter where he is born. So his father was born in Cuba, so what. It is when he became a US citizen that counts.
Under US law he became a US citizen at birth. So you blather on, so what. Your ramblings do not count
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175855 Oct 20, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Under US law he became a US citizen at birth. So you blather on, so what. Your ramblings do not count
I'm sorry LtR, who again was it that made you king to determine who's opinion counts and who's doesn't? Rather haughty of you I would say!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175856 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually that was done by LBJ and Jimmy Carter. All Reagan did was close EMPTY mental hospitals. But Libtards will never accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong. After all, intent is more important than results.
I stand corrected. Thank you Rogue. Liberals only ever demand they be judged by there intent, and never by the results. That is why they are so consumed by symbolism over substance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,115,120
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min RACE 639
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 13 min RACE 1,299
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min RACE 7,795
Word (Dec '08) 17 min RACE 4,753
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 19 min RACE 1,501
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 21 min RACE 4,742
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr PEllen 98,344
Chicago Dating

more search filters