BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175814 Oct 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
Let's not forget the term that LBJ used to refer to our fellow black Americans even though he signed the legislation, or forget that it was Al Gore Sr. that worked to block it's passage. Al Sr. was very cozy and financially supported by Armand Hammer, who was a devout communist. Senator Byrd was no fan of the black Americans as well, but the democrats kept him around until he molded. His white sheet would have been the most appropriate outerwear for him to have been buried in. The democrats have embraced hate throughout their history. Just disagree with one to this day and see how tolerant they are of you.
Whatever LBJ used to describe Black Americans is unimportant, he fought for and had the civil rights bill signed. That is his true mettle;

Al Gore Sr tried to block the civil rights bill. True. But that was in 1964, and thanks in part to his son Al jr., reversed his view on Blacks. You seem to automatically transfer Al sr's anti-civil rights stand on to his son Al jr. Why that implication? Al jr may have a lot of wrongs, but anti-Black's not one of them.

The democrats have embraced some form of hate until just about the middle of FDR's term, and with southern democrats until the 60s.The there was the famous switch, and Repubs , as has been shown, became the intolerant ones, with JFK and,like it or not, LBJ in the forefront of civil rights. Would you term Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, southern democrats btw, as having embraced hate throughout their terms and history?

Armand Hammer a communist? Is Sunday joke day? Yes, he had relations with the USSR - mostly on oil deals and works of art, a relationship fully endorsed by presidents dem and repub alike as it kept the door ajar. Hammer was a 100% American capitalist entrepreneur whose bottom line was profits profits profits and having to deal with the devil or Communists to achieve his profit goals would certainly not have deterred him.

Robert Byrd was a racist, a KKK even. But do tell us what and who he was in the last half of his career as senator.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#175815 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaKare was passed illegally. A tax and revenue bill could not be passed through reconciliation. If you remember they pushed it through during recess the final evenings before New Years in the Senate before Scott could vote. The Senate should have gave their recommendations and returned the bill to The House where it would have failed to get enough votes. The ObamKare bill was never good for our country and should have been redone properly. If Obama would have accepted recommendations from Republicans the past five years would have ran mush smoother, bit Obama decided to ignore half the country. Obama doesn't care about The Constitution or our country.
Hmmm, we have a dilemma here conernin legalityof a bill. I wonder who's opinion is more valid, Frank or the SCOTUS. Gee what a tough choice.

You know what I don't undrstand, if the ACA is the train wreck Ted Cruz says it is, why fight it. If it fails miserably, then the GOP can shout from the highest mountain I TOLD YOU SO, and take control of the Federal Gov't in the next election.

Maybe they're actually afraid it will be a hge success.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#175816 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama would have accepted input from Republicans five years ago, he could have gotten a good bill passed and he still would have had his name tied to it.
what input, as I recall they refused to even come to the table

Elmont, Long Island NY

#175817 Oct 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not, but honestly I don't hang out with welfare recipients. Another reason that I could never be a democrat or vote for one, as they consistently show contempt for the kind of citizen that I am. One who loves our savior Jesus Christ, the constitution, his country and family. They refer to citizens like myself as "teahadists".
why is it that conservatives only see the world in terms of black & white.
all welfare recipients are moochers, lazy and refuse to find a job. Paul Ryan was a beneficially of welfare/social security at the age of 16, it allowed him to go to college.
While there are bad apples in every group, many welfare recipients would rather work. Considering the recent recession and the number of people laid off should tell you that. I know a couple of people who have been looking for work for almost a year.
I also know that homeless shelters have been modifying their shelters to accommodate families....as for food banks, just ask the people who run them how things are going.
There is a big disconnect in this country. People are completely ignorant of what other Americans are going through. I don't know if its intentional or not. The ranks of the poor are growing, the middle class is shrinking and there is a major wealth redistribution, from the lower 90% to the top 10%.
Funny you proclaim your love for Jesus, but it would seem to me that you are paying him lip service. Jesus was all about helping the poor.
Let's talk about love of country....it also seems to me that more Democrats served their country in the Military than Republicans. How many Republicans in the George W Bush white house actually served?
Bush disdained the military and refused to follow their counsel concerning the invasion of Iraq. Instead he chose to let two idiot civilians with no military command experience run the war. Generals who openly disagreed and spoke their minds (with the welfare of their troops their foremost concern) were quickly cashiered out. We should have gone in with 500K troops insteand of Rumsnuts war on the cheap 140K. After the ouster of Saddam, the military was overruled by Bremmer and Woldowitz about using Iraqi troops to maintain the peace.
Now lets look at Democrats
Jim Webb who besides serving has a son in the Marines
Joe Biden's son is serving
Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
* David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
* Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
* Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army
journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
* Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
* Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
* John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V,
Purple Hearts.
* Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star &Bronze Star,
Vietnam.
* Ted Kennedy: Army, 1951-53.
* Tom Harkin: Lt., Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
* Jack Reed: Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
* Fritz Hollings: Army officer in WWII; Bronze Star and seven
campaign ribbons.
* Leonard Boswell: Lt. Col., Army 1956-76; Vietnam, DFCs, Bronze
Stars, and Soldier's Medal.
* Pete Peterson: Air Force Captain, POW. Purple Heart, Silver Star
and Legion of Merit.
* Mike Thompson: Staff sergeant, 173rd Airborne, Purple Heart.
* Bill McBride: Candidate for Fla. Governor. Marine in Vietnam; Bronze
Star with Combat V.
* Gray Davis: Army Captain in Vietnam, Bronze Star.
* Pete Stark: Air Force 1955-57
* Chuck Robb: Vietnam
* Howell Heflin: Silver Star
* George McGovern: Silver Star &DFC during WWII.
* Jimmy Carter: Seven years in the Navy.
* Walter Mondale: Army 1951-1953
* John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs and Air Medal with 18
Clusters.
* Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175818 Oct 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now, how can you publish such garbage? Everyone, well, every creationist, believes the earth and human beings are 6,000 years old, 6,500 tops. And this is all calculated in, and this is new scientific term , "Birther Rogue years". Yup, dinosaurs roamed the plains alongside human beings. Scientists are wasting so much time trying to resolve their ultimate demise, when everyone, well, every creationist, knows Noah couldn't fit the huge creatures into the Ark,they just drowned.(told before, lest I be accused of Rogue-like senility).
Dinosaurs did not roam the plains alongside humans! Down here, we rode those bad boys! LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175820 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it that conservatives only see the world in terms of black & white.
all welfare recipients are moochers, lazy and refuse to find a job. Paul Ryan was a beneficially of welfare/social security at the age of 16, it allowed him to go to college.
While there are bad apples in every group, many welfare recipients would rather work. Considering the recent recession and the number of people laid off should tell you that. I know a couple of people who have been looking for work for almost a year.
I also know that homeless shelters have been modifying their shelters to accommodate families....as for food banks, just ask the people who run them how things are going.
There is a big disconnect in this country. People are completely ignorant of what other Americans are going through. I don't know if its intentional or not. The ranks of the poor are growing, the middle class is shrinking and there is a major wealth redistribution, from the lower 90% to the top 10%.
Funny you proclaim your love for Jesus, but it would seem to me that you are paying him lip service. Jesus was all about helping the poor.
Let's talk about love of country....it also seems to me that more Democrats served their country in the Military than Republicans. How many Republicans in the George W Bush white house actually served?
Bush disdained the military and refused to follow their counsel concerning the invasion of Iraq. Instead he chose to let two idiot civilians with no military command experience run the war. Generals who openly disagreed and spoke their minds (with the welfare of their troops their foremost concern) were quickly cashiered out. We should have gone in with 500K troops insteand of Rumsnuts war on the cheap 140K. After the ouster of Saddam, the military was overruled by Bremmer and Woldowitz about using Iraqi troops to maintain the peace.
Now lets look at Democrats
Jim Webb who besides serving has a son in the Marines
Joe Biden's son is serving
Richard Gephardt: Air National Guard, 1965-71.
* David Bonior: Staff Sgt., Air Force 1968-72.
* Tom Daschle: 1st Lt., Air Force SAC 1969-72.
* Al Gore: enlisted Aug. 1969; sent to Vietnam Jan. 1971 as an army
journalist in 20th Engineer Brigade.
* Bob Kerrey: Lt. j.g. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam.
* Daniel Inouye: Army 1943-47; Medal of Honor, WWII.
* John Kerry: Lt., Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V,
Purple Hearts.
* Charles Rangel: Staff Sgt., Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
* Max Cleland: Captain, Army 1965-68; Silver Star &Bronze Star,
Vietnam..........
Why is it that progressives only see the world in terms of black & white. Progressives are not open minded Liberals and that is why I call you Libtards.

Classical liberalism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Classical liberalism is a political philosophy and ideology belonging to liberalism in which primary emphasis is placed on securing the freedom of the individual by limiting the power of the government. The philosophy emerged as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. It advocates civil liberties with a limited government under the rule of law, private property, and belief in laissez-faire economic policy. Classical liberalism is built on ideas that had already arisen by the end of the 18th century, such as selected ideas of Adam Smith, John Locke, Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on a psychological understanding of individual liberty, the contradictory theories of natural law and utilitarianism, and a belief in progress. Classical liberals were more suspicious than conservatives of all but the most minimal government and, adopting Thomas Hobbes's theory of government, they believed government had been created by individuals to protect themselves from one another.

Location hidden

#175822 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you continue to insist that 'individuals''do not have the right to bear arms''outside of a militia' but the USSC says WE do!!!
AND, as if Democrats have never filibustered in the Senate. Do you remember the filibuster by DEMOCRAT to stop the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Civil Rights Act of 1964
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage. Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act ...
What flaming hypocrites you Libtards are!!!
<quoted text>
Here's what you just wrote : "....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage."
Was it approved by both Houses as Obamacare was? Was it signed by the president as obamacare was? And did the dems shut down the gov't over it?
Did Ted Cruz shut down the government? NO!!! Ted Cruz FINISHED his filibuster on September 25 which was a almost a full week before the shut down!!!
So what is your point?

Location hidden

#175823 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did you hear that Laura Bush had a heart attack last night?
G.W. made a pass at her!
<quoted text>
That unfunny useless and stupid joke you posted 2 days ago. Yanking chains, red herrings? So childish.
My point being that that joke only 'works' when the Clintons are in it. Most Liberals (not Libtards) laugh at the joke.

Ottawa

#175824 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama would have accepted input from Republicans five years ago, he could have gotten a good bill passed and he still would have had his name tied to it.
I asked a question, and as usual,in true birhther fashion, you failed to answer it.

<quoted text>
Shut down a dozen times, eh? Total days of those 7 shutdowns, please. And what was it over each time? Do you even know? But begin by telling us how many times?
And tell us why it's NOT ok to critique the 2nd amendment confirmation by the USSC and OK to shut down the government for 3 weeks over a bill that was approved by both Houaes, the president and the USSC? You still haven't replied, Mr expert and I frankly don't expect to a reply. Maybe a few "flaming hypocrites" or "WTF"s? Very apt

Ottawa

#175825 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>ObamaKare was passed illegally. A tax and revenue bill could not be passed through reconciliation. If you remember they pushed it through during recess the final evenings before New Years in the Senate before Scott could vote. The Senate should have gave their recommendations and returned the bill to The House where it would have failed to get enough votes. The ObamKare bill was never good for our country and should have been redone properly. If Obama would have accepted recommendations from Republicans the past five years would have ran mush smoother, bit Obama decided to ignore half the country. Obama doesn't care about The Constitution or our country.
Interesting that you would write : "ObamaKare was passed illegally", seeing as both houses approved it, Obama signed it, and the Supreme Court confirmed its legality. Should those three bodies be slammed in jail forthwith? Not satisfied with accepting legal House votes as law, birthers then stopped the gov't in its tracks , blackmailing and terrorizing the gov't and, even worse, the people. And the rest of the world, but "hey, who cares, we hate this BLACK man in the WHITE House. We'll do anything, even get our country to default if it spites him".

Ottawa

#175826 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did you hear that Laura Bush had a heart attack last night?
G.W. made a pass at her!<quoted text>
My point being that that joke only 'works' when the Clintons are in it. Most Liberals (not Libtards) laugh at the joke.
There is no point. You've a childish mentality. Grow up.

Do comment on people based on their talent, behaviour, ethics, honesty, ability or not to do stuff. Not on big azz or big hips or presidential sex you know nothing about. Yes, grow up.

Location hidden

#175827 Oct 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, G.W. Bush disdained the military and Obama loves the military? And just what do you know about the military? Probably as much as Jacqueau does!!!
Now, we should have sent in 500K troops? From where? When Bush-41 was president we had 14 divisions but when Clinton left office we were down to just TEN divisions. You go to war with what you have!!!
Oh, and FDR cut the military to the bone and it was only in 1938 did some Blue Dog Democrats twist FDR's arm to rebuild the military. Do you know who the USS Carl Vinson was named for (who is buried in Grant's tomb)?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Vinson
Carl Vinson was a BLUE DOG DEMOCRAT Congressman and he was instrumental in rebuilding the Navy in the late 1930s. They do not name aircraft carriers after no body civilians, do they?!?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175828 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Interesting that you would write : "ObamaKare was passed illegally", seeing as both houses approved it, Obama signed it, and the Supreme Court confirmed its legality. Should those three bodies be slammed in jail forthwith? Not satisfied with accepting legal House votes as law, birthers then stopped the gov't in its tracks , blackmailing and terrorizing the gov't and, even worse, the people. And the rest of the world, but "hey, who cares, we hate this BLACK man in the WHITE House. We'll do anything, even get our country to default if it spites him".
No Republican voted for ObamaKare,at least eighty members of Congress that voted for ObamaKare are no longer in Congress. That in is self shows that the Citizens of the United States didn't approve of it. Yes if there was corruption,any guilty civil service employee should be fired or jailed if guilty of that corruption. No, ObamaKare did not pass both Houses in Congress, the bill that passed the House was not the bill that we are currently forced to endure. Any tax and revenue bill must start in The House.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175829 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I asked a question, and as usual,in true birhther fashion, you failed to answer it.
<quoted text>
Shut down a dozen times, eh? Total days of those 7 shutdowns, please. And what was it over each time? Do you even know? But begin by telling us how many times?
And tell us why it's NOT ok to critique the 2nd amendment confirmation by the USSC and OK to shut down the government for 3 weeks over a bill that was approved by both Houaes, the president and the USSC? You still haven't replied, Mr expert and I frankly don't expect to a reply. Maybe a few "flaming hypocrites" or "WTF"s? Very apt
Since the seventies there have been 17 shutdowns,mostly over budget and disagreements. The last was over a raise for Congress.
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#175830 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Now, now, how can you publish such garbage? Everyone, well, every creationist, believes the earth and human beings are 6,000 years old, 6,500 tops. And this is all calculated in, and this is new scientific term , "Birther Rogue years". Yup, dinosaurs roamed the plains alongside human beings. Scientists are wasting so much time trying to resolve their ultimate demise, when everyone, well, every creationist, knows Noah couldn't fit the huge creatures into the Ark,they just drowned.(told before, lest I be accused of Rogue-like senility).
Not so fast, the article clearly states that human-like skulls were found dating back to 1.8 million years ago.

See, science does change from time to time and nobody can really prove one way or the other.

Who came first? The Chicken? Or The Egg?

lol

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#175831 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I believe that Ted Cruz is eligible because of the simple argument outlined by Ilya Shapiro of the libertarian Cato Institute.
“It boils down to whether Cruz is a “natural born citizen” of the United States, the only class of people constitutionally eligible for the presidency… What’s a “natural born citizen”? The Constitution doesn’t say, but the Framers’ understanding, combined with statutes enacted by the First Congress, indicate that the phrase means both birth abroad to American parents — in a manner regulated by federal law — and birth within the nation’s territory regardless of parental citizenship… Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe and former solicitor general Ted Olson… co-authored a memorandum in March 2008 detailing the above legal explanation in the context of John McCain’s eligibility… In other words, anyone who is a citizen at birth — as opposed to someone who becomes a citizen later (“naturalizes”) or who isn’t a citizen at all — can be president…
So the one remaining question is whether Ted Cruz was a citizen at birth. That’s an easy one. The Nationality Act of 1940 outlines which children become ‘nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.’…That single-parent requirement has been amended several times, but under the law in effect between 1952 and 1986 — Cruz was born in 1970 — someone must have a citizen parent who resided in the United States for at least 10 years, including five after the age of 14, in order to be considered a natural-born citizen. Cruz’s mother, Eleanor Darragh, was born in Delaware, lived most of her life in the United States, and gave birth to little Rafael Edward Cruz in her 30s. QED”
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2298/can-ted-cruz-pres...
Actually the natural born language in the Naturalization Act of the First Congress was erroneously included. The language was removed in 1795. In fact from 1802 to about 1855 children born outside of the US were aliens that had to be naturalized when brought to the US by their parents.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175832 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO! Good one.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

#175833 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I believe that Ted Cruz is eligible because of the simple argument outlined by Ilya Shapiro of the libertarian Cato Institute.
“It boils down to whether Cruz is a “natural born citizen” of the United States, the only class of people constitutionally eligible for the presidency… What’s a “natural born citizen”? The Constitution doesn’t say, but the Framers’ understanding, combined with statutes enacted by the First Congress, indicate that the phrase means both birth abroad to American parents — in a manner regulated by federal law — and birth within the nation’s territory regardless of parental citizenship… Harvard law professor Laurence Tribe and former solicitor general Ted Olson… co-authored a memorandum in March 2008 detailing the above legal explanation in the context of John McCain’s eligibility… In other words, anyone who is a citizen at birth — as opposed to someone who becomes a citizen later (“naturalizes”) or who isn’t a citizen at all — can be president…
So the one remaining question is whether Ted Cruz was a citizen at birth. That’s an easy one. The Nationality Act of 1940 outlines which children become ‘nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.’…That single-parent requirement has been amended several times, but under the law in effect between 1952 and 1986 — Cruz was born in 1970 — someone must have a citizen parent who resided in the United States for at least 10 years, including five after the age of 14, in order to be considered a natural-born citizen. Cruz’s mother, Eleanor Darragh, was born in Delaware, lived most of her life in the United States, and gave birth to little Rafael Edward Cruz in her 30s. QED”
Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2298/can-ted-cruz-pres...
The Framers' understanding?

Sorry.

“Mr. James Madison, who had been a member of the Constitutional Convention and had participated in the drafting of the terms of eligibility for the President, was a member of the Committee of the House, together with Samuel Dexter of Massachusetts and Thomas A. Carnes of Georgia when the matter of the uniform naturalization act was considered in 1795. Here the false inference which such language might suggest with regard to the President was noted, and the Committee sponsored a new naturalization bill which deleted the term,“natural-born” from the Act of 1795.(1 Stat 414) The same error was never repeated in any subsequent naturalization act.”

Honorable Pinckney G. McElwee, unpublished article reprinted in, 113 Cong. Rec. 15,877 (1967).

Location hidden

#175834 Oct 20, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaCare was not passed in violation of the letter of our Constitution did did violate the Sprit of the Constitution. They took an existing bill that had already passed the House that had nothing to do with Healthcare and totally rewrote the bill. In other words, DIRTY POLITICS! But then again, the Democarts are the Dirty Party.

Senate
The Senate began work on its own proposals while the House was still working on the Affordable Health Care for America Act. Instead, the Senate took up H.R. 3590, a bill regarding housing tax breaks for service members.[88] As the United States Constitution requires all revenue-related bills to originate in the House,[89] the Senate took up this bill since it was first passed by the House as a revenue-related modification to the Internal Revenue Code.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patient_Protecti...

Location hidden

#175835 Oct 20, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the natural born language in the Naturalization Act of the First Congress was erroneously included. The language was removed in 1795. In fact from 1802 to about 1855 children born outside of the US were aliens that had to be naturalized when brought to the US by their parents.
That's funny as my younger sister was born in a U.S. Army hospital, in Munich Germany and was issued a DS-1350 and was never naturalized!
http://www.travel.state.gov/passport/faq/faq_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,110,464
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 11 min X-TREME BIAS 2
Ask Amy 9-21-14 14 min Cass 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min OzRitz 46,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info