BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
155,041 - 155,060 of 177,388 Comments Last updated 23 min ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175735 Oct 19, 2013
I rode the train from just south of Seoul to Pusan. They had one stop in the middle of the country. The first led a shared a bench seat with a four-foot tall Korea lady who offered me a piece of dried cuttlefish (no thanks).
For the second leg I had a younger lady who spoke English. In fifteen minutes she proposed marriage to me and I enforced her I was already married and she said, "No problem, quicky quicky, hushy hushy divorce" and I said no way.
When the train arrived at Pusan she asked me where I was going and I told her to a hotel down by the docks and she said she would find me a hotel and I walked around the rail terminal until I got rid of her.
One of my younger brothers was in the Navy and sailed in for a three days port call. You have never seen anything until you see a couple of US Navy ships make a port call and 2,000 squids hit the beach. Prices quadruple and all kinds of hanky panky!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175736 Oct 19, 2013
FOXNEWS.COM AND WND.COM PLUS WASHINGTONSTAR.CO

Republican party to vote in favour of immigration amnesty.

It was reported today from reliable sources (lol) that the Republican party will endorse immigration amnesty so that Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz can be pardoned and granted U.§.citizenship. One condition for this happen, however, is that he spend 5 years as a fruit picker in California on Mexican wages. This means he will be eligible to run for the presidency in 2020 against either outgoing president Clinton or Biden.

Ottawa

#175737 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like YOU just said. It does not make ECONOMIC sense in low population areas like Canada!!! I have traveled by train in Europe but the population density is a lot higher there than it is in the U.S. or Canada.
Now look at this map and notice the countries that are shades of purple and those that are NOT. What color is the U.S. and Canada?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_popul...
Oh, I have also ridden the train is South Korea. They have Blue, Green and Red trains and the Red trains are people-cattle cars. I rode a Green train twice. They had squat toilets and you could see the rail bed through the hole!!! The Blue trains are suppose to be up to European standards but I never rode one.
I agree. High density is a must. And that is why I said LA-SF, Boston-NYC-Washington, and Toronto-Ottawa- Montreal. As for the rest, if reliable, good, modern clean and affordable rail system was offered on long-distance runs, there would be a clientele for it. At least I think so, but I may be mistaken. Again, in high-density areas, YES.

Ottawa

#175738 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I rode the train from just south of Seoul to Pusan. They had one stop in the middle of the country. The first led a shared a bench seat with a four-foot tall Korea lady who offered me a piece of dried cuttlefish (no thanks).
For the second leg I had a younger lady who spoke English. In fifteen minutes she proposed marriage to me and I enforced her I was already married and she said, "No problem, quicky quicky, hushy hushy divorce" and I said no way.
When the train arrived at Pusan she asked me where I was going and I told her to a hotel down by the docks and she said she would find me a hotel and I walked around the rail terminal until I got rid of her.
One of my younger brothers was in the Navy and sailed in for a three days port call. You have never seen anything until you see a couple of US Navy ships make a port call and 2,000 squids hit the beach. Prices quadruple and all kinds of hanky panky!
Your last Korean train experience must've happened a while back. I have not been , but somehow I believe the experience has vastly improved since then. And since that country is grossly overpopulated, it BADLY NEEDS good reliable fast train service.

Location hidden

#175739 Oct 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
It was reported today from reliable sources (lol) that the Republican party will endorse immigration amnesty so that Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz can be pardoned and granted U.§.citizenship. One condition for this happen, however, is that he spend 5 years as a fruit picker in California on Mexican wages. This means he will be eligible to run for the presidency in 2020 against either outgoing president Clinton or Biden.
Oh, you NEVER make racist comments, do you?!?

Location hidden

#175740 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your last Korean train experience must've happened a while back. I have not been , but somehow I believe the experience has vastly improved since then. And since that country is grossly overpopulated, it BADLY NEEDS good reliable fast train service.
Again, it all boils down to population density. Again, what color is South Korea? Dark Purple, the same as Japan. Still don't "egt it", do you?!?

Ottawa

#175741 Oct 19, 2013
Re my above and Obamacare Supreme Court ruling :
accept it as SETTLED LAW!!! Get OVER IT!!!(source : Rogue Scholar)
Who made it SETTLED LAW? The supreme court. Perfect. And no one's disputing the judgement and NO ONE came back on it. 2nd Amendment confirmed.

You've got your bloody nerve, though. What about both Houses', the prersident's and the Supreme Court's confirmation of the legality of Obamacare? While no one has disputed the 2nd amendment judgement in court or in the House or Senate, did Canadian Ted Cruz NOT halt the gov't in its track to get Obamacare repealed? What would you have said if the democrat house and senate had stopped the gov't in its tracks to get the 2nd amendment confirmation repealed?

Your words : "accept it as SETTLED LAW!!! Get OVER IT!!!(source : Rogue Scholar)"

Ottawa

#175742 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it all boils down to population density. Again, what color is South Korea? Dark Purple, the same as Japan. Still don't "egt it", do you?!?
Colour , South Korea, Japan? Please explain what you're getting at, because it ain't workin'.

Ottawa

#175743 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you NEVER make racist comments, do you?!?
I know you won't come back on this one as you always do when stopped dead in your tracks, but I'd be grateful for you to show me, to show all of us, the nature of my racist comments . Here is the post you just referred to :

"Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

It was reported today from reliable sources (lol) that the Republican party will endorse immigration amnesty so that Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz can be pardoned and granted U.§.citizenship. One condition for this to (corrected now) happen, however, is that he spend 5 years as a fruit picker in California on Mexican wages. This means he will be eligible to run for the presidency in 2020 against either outgoing president Clinton or Biden"

Location hidden

#175745 Oct 19, 2013
Armed gun rights activists rally at the Alamo
Associated Press By CHRISTOPHER SHERMAN

SAN ANTONIO (AP)— Several hundred gun rights activists armed with rifles and shotguns rallied outside of the Alamo on Saturday in a demonstration that broke a longstanding tradition of not staging such events at the enduring symbol of Texas independence.

Organizers called the "Come and Take It San Antonio!" rally after a confrontation two months ago in which San Antonio police threatened to arrest several gun rights activists who were carrying their rifles outside of a Starbucks. They oppose a local ordinance that they say impinges on people's gun rights.

Demonstrators waved flags emblazoned with "Come and Take It" and "Don't Tread on Me" fluttered above the crowd as gun rights leaders and politicians spoke about Texas liberty and the Second Amendment.
http://news.yahoo.com/armed-gun-rights-activi...

Location hidden

#175746 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_popul ...
<quoted text>
Colour , South Korea, Japan? Please explain what you're getting at, because it ain't workin'.
You don't seem to grasp the idea of population density? Would you build a rail line across Antarctica? Why not??? I am not talking about the population density of penguins but of HUMANS!

Location hidden

#175747 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly, this is what I retain from your post, total projection : "Wake up and quit making excuses simply because the President is black." It says so much about you.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The pResident is black. Lick Lick, Lick, Lick!
That is what I get from your post. You like chocolate, Hmmm.
Yep, they will never accept the fact that Obama is half white or that is mother was white and the ancestor of people who owned slaves. Everyone know that all white people owned slaves and that all slavers were ... black.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175748 Oct 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>The pResident is black. Lick Lick, Lick, Lick!
That is what I get from your post. You like chocolate, Hmmm.
Stay classless Kentucky!

Ottawa

#175749 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_popul ...
<quoted text>
You don't seem to grasp the idea of population density? Would you build a rail line across Antarctica? Why not??? I am not talking about the population density of penguins but of HUMANS!
And South Korea does not have one the highest population densities in the world, along with Japan? What about the Seoul-Inchon corridor? What in heaven's name are you talking about?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175750 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I know you won't come back on this one as you always do when stopped dead in your tracks, but I'd be grateful for you to show me, to show all of us, the nature of my racist comments . Here is the post you just referred to :
"Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
It was reported today from reliable sources (lol) that the Republican party will endorse immigration amnesty so that Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz can be pardoned and granted U.§.citizenship. One condition for this to (corrected now) happen, however, is that he spend 5 years as a fruit picker in California on Mexican wages. This means he will be eligible to run for the presidency in 2020 against either outgoing president Clinton or Biden"
What a hypocrite! It's pathological, isn't it? LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#175751 Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama

Daniel Bongino is a candidate for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District.

Mr. President,

In one of your famous Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.

[letter]
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/ex-s...

Ottawa

#175752 Oct 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hypocrite! It's pathological, isn't it? LMAO!
First of all, I asked Rogue.

Matters not, you chose to answer, except that you really didn't, instead, you chose ad hominem. I understand. Now please show me the hypocrisy.

Ottawa

#175753 Oct 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mr. President,
In one of your famous Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.
[letter]
Fine and dandy. That was Dan's letter. Where's the one he and his wife received?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175754 Oct 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mr. President,
[letter]
Realizing that most citizens get their health insurance from their employer, and must go on COBRA until they replace that job when and if they lose it, which happens all the time, I could not understand why it was that anyone bought that line of BS. The reality is that many bought it because the press never challenged the president on it. As a matter of fact, the press never challenges him on anything at all, which is why he was able to get re-elected. Fox would be the exception to that rule, which is why the left hates on them so much and uses their Alinsky tactics on the network and the Tea Party citizens. Unless you bow to the "master" and keep yourself on the plantation working hard for the cause, you will be ganged up on and hated out of existence. The only difference between todays modern american left and the likes of Stalin and Mao is they haven't employed the kill your enemies tactics yet, just the isolate and destroy strategy.

Ottawa

#175755 Oct 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Realizing that most citizens get their health insurance from their employer, and must go on COBRA until they replace that job when and if they lose it, which happens all the time, I could not understand why it was that anyone bought that line of BS. The reality is that many bought it because the press never challenged the president on it. As a matter of fact, the press never challenges him on anything at all, which is why he was able to get re-elected. Fox would be the exception to that rule, which is why the left hates on them so much and uses their Alinsky tactics on the network and the Tea Party citizens. Unless you bow to the "master" and keep yourself on the plantation working hard for the cause, you will be ganged up on and hated out of existence. The only difference between todays modern american left and the likes of Stalin and Mao is they haven't employed the kill your enemies tactics yet, just the isolate and destroy strategy.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Cobra not a GWB administration invention? Was Cobra not designed to let one keep his/her health coverage in case of firing or lay-off? Well, isn't it true that individual Cobra coverage costs anywhere from $800 per person? Now, imagine that, you get laid-off. We assume you're not exactly swimming in money. In fact, money is rare. You want to keep your health coverage. Well,$800 per person. Great plan, that. Bravo, GWB administration for coming to the aid of the unemployed.

I found the last sentence of your post to be hyperbolic to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Target Practice O... 49,481
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Emeem 1,100,233
Video Will The U.S Lead The World Into Nuclear ... 31 min Hell Yes 1
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 1 hr 587uioy 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,991
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,934
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••