BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175755 Oct 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Realizing that most citizens get their health insurance from their employer, and must go on COBRA until they replace that job when and if they lose it, which happens all the time, I could not understand why it was that anyone bought that line of BS. The reality is that many bought it because the press never challenged the president on it. As a matter of fact, the press never challenges him on anything at all, which is why he was able to get re-elected. Fox would be the exception to that rule, which is why the left hates on them so much and uses their Alinsky tactics on the network and the Tea Party citizens. Unless you bow to the "master" and keep yourself on the plantation working hard for the cause, you will be ganged up on and hated out of existence. The only difference between todays modern american left and the likes of Stalin and Mao is they haven't employed the kill your enemies tactics yet, just the isolate and destroy strategy.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Cobra not a GWB administration invention? Was Cobra not designed to let one keep his/her health coverage in case of firing or lay-off? Well, isn't it true that individual Cobra coverage costs anywhere from $800 per person? Now, imagine that, you get laid-off. We assume you're not exactly swimming in money. In fact, money is rare. You want to keep your health coverage. Well,$800 per person. Great plan, that. Bravo, GWB administration for coming to the aid of the unemployed.

I found the last sentence of your post to be hyperbolic to say the least.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175756 Oct 19, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Cobra not a GWB administration invention? Was Cobra not designed to let one keep his/her health coverage in case of firing or lay-off? Well, isn't it true that individual Cobra coverage costs anywhere from $800 per person? Now, imagine that, you get laid-off. We assume you're not exactly swimming in money. In fact, money is rare. You want to keep your health coverage. Well,$800 per person. Great plan, that. Bravo, GWB administration for coming to the aid of the unemployed.
I found the last sentence of your post to be hyperbolic to say the least.
It actually goes back to the Reagan Administration and was enacted by the democrat controlled house in conjunction with republicans in the senate. I know we all want to blame everything bad in America on W, but almost without exception, the democrats played a roll in everything the left hates on him for as well. Its just not advertised and sold that way by the media. As for my hyperbolic comment at the end of my post, it is the left that has demonstrated a propensity to react violently when they don't get their way, so I stand by that comment.

Ottawa

#175757 Oct 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually goes back to the Reagan Administration and was enacted by the democrat controlled house in conjunction with republicans in the senate. I know we all want to blame everything bad in America on W, but almost without exception, the democrats played a roll in everything the left hates on him for as well. Its just not advertised and sold that way by the media. As for my hyperbolic comment at the end of my post, it is the left that has demonstrated a propensity to react violently when they don't get their way, so I stand by that comment.
I stand corrected. Reagan.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175758 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And South Korea does not have one the highest population densities in the world, along with Japan? What about the Seoul-Inchon corridor? What in heaven's name are you talking about?
I think the question is, WTF are YOU talking about?
Taiwon 1,670 per sq. mile
S. Korea .....1,308 per sq. mile
India ..........979 per sq. mile
Japan ..........873 per sq. mile
U.K..........676 per sq. mile
Germany ........583 per sq. mile
France .........303 per sq. mile
United States ...90 per sq. mile
Russia ..........21 per sq. mile
Canada ..........10 per sq. mile
Greenland ........0 per sq. mile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...

Location hidden

#175760 Oct 19, 2013
Re my above and Obamacare Supreme Court ruling :
accept it as SETTLED LAW!!! Get OVER IT!!!(source : Rogue Scholar)
Ah, but the only way the Congress/President/States can change the 2nd Amendment is to pass another Amendment like the 18th was overridden by the 21st Amendment.
Whereas ObamaCare can be change by a 2/3rds majority in both houses of Congress w/o the presidents signature or with a 51/49 vote in the House and a 60/40 vote in the Senate w/ presidents signature!!!
NO LAW is truly settled.

Location hidden

#175761 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And South Korea does not have one the highest population densities in the world, along with Japan? What about the Seoul-Inchon corridor? What in heaven's name are you talking about?
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the question is, WTF are YOU talking about?
Taiwon 1,670 per sq. mile
S. Korea .....1,308 per sq. mile
India ..........979 per sq. mile
Japan ..........873 per sq. mile
U.K..........676 per sq. mile
Germany ........583 per sq. mile
France .........303 per sq. mile
United States ...90 per sq. mile
Russia ..........21 per sq. mile
Canada ..........10 per sq. mile
Greenland ........0 per sq. mile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...
Also, I told you about the Blue, Green and Red trains in S. Korea. Well the Red trains where the commuter trains and other than a toilet, had no facilities. On the Green train you could get Korean food and I was told the Blue train at International foods in a dining car set up. I don't know myself as I only rode the Green train to and from Puson and they had a food cart with Korean food only.

Location hidden

#175762 Oct 19, 2013
Now I was in S. Korea 1980-81 which is over thirty years ago and this source says there are FIVE classes of trains. They do not use the term "Blue train" but their Bullet trains are painted Blue and White!

SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011
Taking the train in Korea
Posted by Marie Won
http://www.goneseoulsearching.com/2011/01/tak...

Oh, my base was an hour south of Seoul and the trip to Buson (Puson) was about five hours when I was there.

Ottawa

#175763 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Also, I told you about the Blue, Green and Red trains in S. Korea. Well the Red trains where the commuter trains and other than a toilet, had no facilities. On the Green train you could get Korean food and I was told the Blue train at International foods in a dining car set up. I don't know myself as I only rode the Green train to and from Puson and they had a food cart with Korean food only.
I didn't remember the coloured trains that you had mentioned. So, S. Korea is the second most densely populated. What are we arguing about? And what brought on the wtf? Was that really necessary?

Location hidden

#175764 Oct 19, 2013
Oh, when I went to the station at six am they had one ticket both that said "English" so I went to that one. There were a dozen drunks sleeping on the bench and as soon as I walked up to the ticket booth I noticed the guy in the adjacent booth dial the telephone.
Five minutes later a dozen or so cops show up and beat the drunks with their batons to get them out of the station. If felt bad as they beat them because a Westerner was in the station.

Location hidden

#175765 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't remember the coloured trains that you had mentioned. So, S. Korea is the second most densely populated. What are we arguing about? And what brought on the wtf? Was that really necessary?
Ah, the denser the population, and the shorter the distance, the more trains make sense. The highspeed trains from Boston to D.C. take about the same amount of time when you consider you have to get out and back to the airport from down town.
Yes, "wtf" was necessary as I can correct you over and over again like I did earlier today on the militia requirement and the right to bear arms. And what is sad is that in the not to distant future you will have completely forgotten what I said. In other words, Ground Hog Day over and over and over again.

Location hidden

#175766 Oct 19, 2013
In will tell you just how stupid Wojo, Poopoo and Jacqueau really are (the rest of the Libtards are even worse). How many times did I talk about the U.S. causing the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting our Jupiter intermediate range missiles in Italy and Turkey and not one of them challenged me.
Just why did we put our Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey? Because the Soviets had placed their intermediate nuclear missiles in Poland aimed at the U.K., France and W. Germany. So it was the Soviet Union after all that started it!!!
And that is why I call y'all Libtards.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175767 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue,
The Northeast Corridor is not High Speed Rail.
Those are just Amtrak trains that travel 125mph, max.
High Speed Rail passenger service is 200-300 plus.
America is decades behind in the implementation of efficient public ground tranportation.
The technology is there to be used and enjoyed, and the United States is lagging far behind.
It's very disheartening to say the least.
loose
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175768 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You're so buried in denial and BS it's actually humorous! Sad as hell, but still humorous!!! LMAO!

Location hidden

#175769 Oct 19, 2013
Don't Let THEM Detroit Virginia

Location hidden

#175770 Oct 19, 2013
The following are all replies that Detroit women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'Father's Details,' or putting it another way...Who's your baby's Daddy?

These are genuine excerpts from the forms?(REALLY..FUNNY NON-THE-LESS)

Be sure to check out #11, it takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2... I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks...(The runner-up).

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country.. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you axe him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time..... well, I don't have clue..

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World. Maybe it really is the Magic

Kingdom .

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956 Miller Ave , mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.(This made number #1).

WHEN THE WEALTH IS REDISTRIBUTED THESE PEOPLE WILL BE THE MAJOR RECIPIENTS.

Location hidden

#175771 Oct 19, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Rogue,
The Northeast Corridor is not High Speed Rail.
Those are just Amtrak trains that travel 125mph, max.
High Speed Rail passenger service is 200-300 plus.
America is decades behind in the implementation of efficient public ground tranportation.
The technology is there to be used and enjoyed, and the United States is lagging far behind.
It's very disheartening to say the least.
loose
Speed is relative. Most of the problems is the railroad tracks themselves. Their curves are not made for higher speeds. You would have to totally redo the rail lines.
It is like comparing our Interstate highways to Germany' Autobahn. You can actually drive 200+ kph.
Oh, I took my 1979 Chevy Malibu to Germany in 1985. The speedo maxed out at 85 mph but I would drive at the next notch which should have been 90. When my wife would drive I would feel the tires vibrate and I'd look over and she had the speedo pegged out. I think she was doing around 120.

Location hidden

#175772 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In will tell you just how stupid Wojo, Poopoo and Jacqueau really are (the rest of the Libtards are even worse). How many times did I talk about the U.S. causing the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting our Jupiter intermediate range missiles in Italy and Turkey and not one of them challenged me.
Just why did we put our Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey? Because the Soviets had placed their intermediate nuclear missiles in Poland aimed at the U.K., France and W. Germany. So it was the Soviet Union after all that started it!!!
And that is why I call y'all Libtards.
Oh, but next week I can go back to my old story and the Libtards will not catch it as they all have A.D.D.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175773 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Colour , South Korea, Japan? Please explain what you're getting at, because it ain't workin'.
The population density is high only within high density urban areas. It is not necessary to ride a train when your already inside a large city the rest of the country is not that densely populated. I have ridden on trains across Korea and across many other countries without incident. For example, most of the people that live in Los Angeles,CA don't ride a train because they either don't travel or when they travel they use other forms of transportation.
Gstspkr

San Angelo, TX

#175775 Oct 19, 2013
Kinder and Gentler Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
not funny!
become educated:
Of course it is all part of Obama’s plan to replace our Christian government with an atheist, communist Islamic state! He will lead us to the End of Days. It is written and it shall pass. If the liberals do not repent they shall taste the fear that only God’s own fire can bring. They will burn as the smell of Hell’s own sulfur pits chokes their last breaths. Hindu, Muslim, Catholic, Atheist and Democrat – you will all be judged and found lacking. You must RISE up against this so-called president. It is your only hope. I say “so-called” because, Barack Obama is NOT the president. I repeat Barack Obama is NOT the president. He did not recite the oath of office correctly, then he did not use a bible – probably had a Koran in his jacket pocket close to his heart. NO FILM of his second oath either. WHO KNOWS what he really swore to do. HE MIGHT have sworn allegiance to LENIN, SATAN, ALLAH or the NAACP
Quick, Anne Coulter, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh GET ON THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY.
It is obviously a conspiracy to subvert the American way of life and the will of Jesus.
He cannot prove that he is an American citizen by birth.
He is secretly a Muslim and took the oath today with his hand on the Koran.
The oath was not properly administered - HE WAS NOT SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT!!!!
Without the oath properly administered this is an unconstitutional cabal controlling our government.
WE MUST RISE UP AGAINST THE GODLESS HORDES. THIS WAS A COUP
And the Birth Certificate scandal IS real. It is all part of the same Ultra-liberal constitutional coup. Obama was not eligible to become president and he was not administered the proper oath. So, THERE IS NO PRESIDENT. There is a shadowy behind the scenes ultra-liberal paramilitary group of gays and abortionists who have taken control of the nuclear codes. They will not rest until the American way of life as shown on Leave it to Beaver has been destroyed and only viewed fondly as decades old fiction.
This IS happening and it IS foretold in the Book of Revelation (only if you know the secret codes and meanings) BUT IT IS REAL.
Do not trust others to do the job we must. The MSM is not to be trusted no matter what venue it comes from. Time to talk with those you trust and allow them to act on their conscience as well. Trust God, he will orchestrate the way out for those who are willing to follow His dictates to their heart. The others will eat of their own fruits. Seek and YOU will find.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175776 Oct 19, 2013
Jacques.
We have the technology. They can build it.
It would be on a scale larger than the Egyptian Pyramids and the Great Wall of China combined.
I don't know what they're waiting for....

O'Hare airport is a smorgasborg of deadly toxins.
loose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,504
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 17 min cheluzal 98,870
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min JOEL 71,186
Chicago Pizza Blows 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports