BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175793 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but next week I can go back to my old story and the Libtards will not catch it as they all have A.D.D.
You DO go back to your old stories - 3, 4 5 times even and seeing as you are senile, you have no idea you're being repetitive.

Incidentally, YOU brought up the 2nd Amendment confirmation by the high court. All by yourself. As for being stubborn and in denial, you forget that during GWB's first term, no one constantly harped on the fact that Gore won. Protests after the packed Supreme Court's decision handing victory to GWB on a gold platter, even though he lost, then the protests just went away. LoL, maybe that was because there was so much else to protest about. But with Obama, here you are, birthers, soon entering the 6 th year of his presidency and you're still at it, meanwhile figuring it's ok to back Ted Cruz, who, according to your play law criteria, is legally entitled to be president. Go figure.

Another reminder. No one complains about that 2nd amendment Sup Court confirmation. Just you who brings it up. But hey, not only did the Sup Court confirm Obamacare, both houses AND the president did. Yet, birfoon buffoon birthers shut down the gov't over it, at catastrophic cost. And out of sheer hate towards Obama and ignorance. Why, a republican congressman even said, on TV, that default would not be such a bad thing after all. Only a birther would say that.

Ottawa

#175794 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you continue to insist that 'individuals''do not have the right to bear arms''outside of a militia' but the USSC says WE do!!!
AND, as if Democrats have never filibustered in the Senate. Do you remember the filibuster by DEMOCRAT to stop the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Civil Rights Act of 1964
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage. Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
What flaming hypocrites you Libtards are!!!
You wrote : "Ah, you continue to insist that 'individuals''do not have the right to bear arms''outside of a militia' but the USSC says WE do!!! " Being a veteran, I thank you for your service. Being a veteran, however, does not entitle you to lie and make up stories. I never ever disputed the Sup Court's decision-confirmation on the 2nd amendment or militias, and for that matter, not one so-called "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) ever did. I may not think it's ok but once the court reaches a decision, one just gets on with life.

Flaming hypocrite? Suffering from shell shock? Who's a flaming hypocrite? You falsely accuse me of disputing the 2nd amendment thing yet you still have not responded to the birthers and un-American Ted Cruz shutting down the gov't over both houses', the President's and Sup Court's approval and confirmation. Birthers are like that, we just saw it. Ignorance, followed by Obama hate and "let the nation default, that'll show him".

Ottawa

#175795 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, you continue to insist that 'individuals''do not have the right to bear arms''outside of a militia' but the USSC says WE do!!!
AND, as if Democrats have never filibustered in the Senate. Do you remember the filibuster by DEMOCRAT to stop the Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Civil Rights Act of 1964
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage. Said Russell: "We will resist to the bitter end any measure or any movement which would have a tendency to bring about social equality and intermingling and amalgamation of the races in our (Southern) states."....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act...
What flaming hypocrites you Libtards are!!!
Here's what you just wrote : "....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage."

Was it approved by both Houses as Obamacare was? Was it signed by the president as obamacare was? And did the dems shut down the gov't over it?

Ottawa

#175796 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In will tell you just how stupid Wojo, Poopoo and Jacqueau really are (the rest of the Libtards are even worse). How many times did I talk about the U.S. causing the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting our Jupiter intermediate range missiles in Italy and Turkey and not one of them challenged me.
Just why did we put our Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey? Because the Soviets had placed their intermediate nuclear missiles in Poland aimed at the U.K., France and W. Germany. So it was the Soviet Union after all that started it!!!
And that is why I call y'all Libtards.
<quoted text>
Oh, and YOU know more than I do about the military? That is why I call you people Libtards as you think you are the experts on everything!
Oh, I was not a "great chef", I was a Chief Warrant Officer (CW4)! In fact I was a 34 year old CW4.
Do I know more about the military in general, you ask? YES.

Do you know what an analogy is (the chef one?). As I said, you may have served in combat, and for that I am, we are all grateful even though you had no business in Vietnam, Afghanistan or Iraq , but that's not your fault, you served unflinchingly, bravo. But, being ignorant on most matters, depending on internet despatches that you don't understand to come out with astonishing whoppers, is not something that does your military career proud.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175797 Oct 20, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Ah, you continue to insist that 'individuals''do not have the right to bear arms''outside of a militia' but the USSC says WE do!!! " Being a veteran, I thank you for your service. Being a veteran, however, does not entitle you to lie and make up stories. I never ever disputed the Sup Court's decision-confirmation on the 2nd amendment or militias, and for that matter, not one so-called "Libtard" (Rogue tm reg'd) ever did. I may not think it's ok but once the court reaches a decision, one just gets on with life.
Flaming hypocrite? Suffering from shell shock? Who's a flaming hypocrite? You falsely accuse me of disputing the 2nd amendment thing yet you still have not responded to the birthers and un-American Ted Cruz shutting down the gov't over both houses', the President's and Sup Court's approval and confirmation. Birthers are like that, we just saw it. Ignorance, followed by Obama hate and "let the nation default, that'll show him".
Ted Cruz did not shut down the government. He is just one out of a hundred votes in the Senate!
And I will stand by my accusation that you have continued to say that individuals do not have the right to bear arms outside of being in a militia.
And even if the debt limit was not extended, that in itself would cause us to default. Now you are getting hysterical about this issue.
Did you feel the same way when Tip O'Neil shut down the government a dozen times while Reagan was president? NO, as you believe it was Reagan who shut down the government!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175798 Oct 20, 2013
Oh, did you hear that Laura Bush had a heart attack last night?
G.W. made a pass at her!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175799 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are most welcome. And thank you taxpayers for my retirement check.
I have never heard of a welfare recipient thanking taxpayers. Have you?
I have not, but honestly I don't hang out with welfare recipients. I have also never had my company hired by a welfare recipient or poor person either, which is why I celebrate and honor wealth creators and those who work hard. The country (democrats) should return to encouraging its citizens to create and pursue the creation of wealth, rather then condemning and punishing them as if they have done the wrong thing. Another reason that I could never be a democrat or vote for one, as they consistently show contempt for the kind of citizen that I am. One who loves our savior Jesus Christ, the constitution, his country and family. They refer to citizens like myself as "teahadists".
Democracynow org

West Sayville, NY

#175800 Oct 20, 2013
Perfectly preserved 1.8 million-year-old skull 'could re-write history of human evolution'/ 18 October 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kqk3sle
Palaeontologists believe finds could re-write early history of human evolution
Scientists have revealed one of the most dramatic discoveries in human origins with a perfectly preserved fossilised skull of an ape-like man who lived about 1.8 million years ago.
The discovery, along with the remains of four other individuals who lived at the same time, in the same place, has generated intense excitement among palaeontologists who believe the finds could re-write the early history of human evolution.
The skull and its lower jawbone were found at a palaeontology site near the medieval town of Dmansi in the foothills of the Caucuses in Georgia, which has become one of the most important centres for understanding human origins outside Africa.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/per...

1.8 million-year-old skull gives glimpse of our evolution
October 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/m82482m
A "time capsule" from 1.8 million years ago, located in Dmanisi, Georgia, shows variations among five human skulls from that period that suggest long-debated distinctions about early human development may be overblown.
The differences between the skulls were no more than that seen in modern humans, according to a report released on Thursday in the journal Science. The findings suggest there may have been only one species of early human in a key period of time when they first began to migrate out of Africa, said David Lordkipanidze, an anthropologist at the Georgian National Museum in Tbilisi and the report's author.
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/18-...
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175801 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's what you just wrote : "....When the bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964, the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage."
Was it approved by both Houses as Obamacare was? Was it signed by the president as obamacare was? And did the dems shut down the gov't over it?
It was JfO, but with republicans pushing through the passage against the will of many democrats, but there were democrats that voted for it as well. The Civil Rights Act was passed with robust debate from both parties, and support and opponents from both parties, and was not rammed through with a simple majority at midnight on Christmas. If the southern democrats could have shut down the government over that bill to stop it dead in it's tracks, they would have done so.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175802 Oct 20, 2013
Let's not forget the term that LBJ used to refer to our fellow black Americans even though he signed the legislation, or forget that it was Al Gore Sr. that worked to block it's passage. Al Sr. was very cozy and financially supported by Armand Hammer, who was a devout communist. Senator Byrd was no fan of the black Americans as well, but the democrats kept him around until he molded. His white sheet would have been the most appropriate outerwear for him to have been buried in. The democrats have embraced hate throughout their history. Just disagree with one to this day and see how tolerant they are of you.
LLL

Denver, CO

#175803 Oct 20, 2013
Who
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175804 Oct 20, 2013
LLL wrote:
Who
Lyndon Baines Johnson.

Ottawa

#175805 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, did you hear that Laura Bush had a heart attack last night?
G.W. made a pass at her!
That unfunny useless and stupid joke you posted 2 days ago. Yanking chains, red herrings? So childish.

Ottawa

#175806 Oct 20, 2013
Democracynow org wrote:
Perfectly preserved 1.8 million-year-old skull 'could re-write history of human evolution'/ 18 October 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kqk3sle
Palaeontologists believe finds could re-write early history of human evolution
Scientists have revealed one of the most dramatic discoveries in human origins with a perfectly preserved fossilised skull of an ape-like man who lived about 1.8 million years ago.
The discovery, along with the remains of four other individuals who lived at the same time, in the same place, has generated intense excitement among palaeontologists who believe the finds could re-write the early history of human evolution.
The skull and its lower jawbone were found at a palaeontology site near the medieval town of Dmansi in the foothills of the Caucuses in Georgia, which has become one of the most important centres for understanding human origins outside Africa.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/per...
1.8 million-year-old skull gives glimpse of our evolution
October 18, 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/m82482m
A "time capsule" from 1.8 million years ago, located in Dmanisi, Georgia, shows variations among five human skulls from that period that suggest long-debated distinctions about early human development may be overblown.
The differences between the skulls were no more than that seen in modern humans, according to a report released on Thursday in the journal Science. The findings suggest there may have been only one species of early human in a key period of time when they first began to migrate out of Africa, said David Lordkipanidze, an anthropologist at the Georgian National Museum in Tbilisi and the report's author.
http://www.smh.com.au/technology/sci-tech/18-...
Now, now, how can you publish such garbage? Everyone, well, every creationist, believes the earth and human beings are 6,000 years old, 6,500 tops. And this is all calculated in, and this is new scientific term , "Birther Rogue years". Yup, dinosaurs roamed the plains alongside human beings. Scientists are wasting so much time trying to resolve their ultimate demise, when everyone, well, every creationist, knows Noah couldn't fit the huge creatures into the Ark,they just drowned.(told before, lest I be accused of Rogue-like senility).

Ottawa

#175807 Oct 20, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz did not shut down the government. He is just one out of a hundred votes in the Senate!
And I will stand by my accusation that you have continued to say that individuals do not have the right to bear arms outside of being in a militia.
And even if the debt limit was not extended, that in itself would cause us to default. Now you are getting hysterical about this issue.
Did you feel the same way when Tip O'Neil shut down the government a dozen times while Reagan was president? NO, as you believe it was Reagan who shut down the government!!!
Shut down a dozen times, eh? Total days of those 7 shutdowns, please. And what was it over each time? Do you even know? But begin by telling us how many times?

And tell us why it's NOT ok to critique the 2nd amendment confirmation by the USSC and OK to shut down the government for 3 weeks over a bill that was approved by both Houaes, the president and the USSC? You still haven't replied, Mr expert and I frankly don't expect to a reply. Maybe a few "flaming hypocrites" or "WTF"s? Very apt.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175808 Oct 20, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Men and women with integrity and love of country are all calling for reason to prevail—Obama is calling for them to be silenced. He is asking us to willingly ignore those voices and hear only his—yes, this does sound very much like that German man who tore both his own nation and the entire world to pieces before anyone could see that his voice was the last one anyone should have been heeding.
Obama's speech the other day was with out the teleprompter and made him sound like an egomaniac middle school student. The comparison to the pre World War II maniac are accurate,but when you do that you are accused of racism and worst. Obama was wildly erroneous when he he said 'win an election' when referring to members of Congress who don't agree with his ideology. Obama doesn't realize that every one of those members of Congress won their last election and in the case of the members he was pointing his ire at,they received far more votes in their districts than he did.

Ottawa

#175809 Oct 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not, but honestly I don't hang out with welfare recipients. I have also never had my company hired by a welfare recipient or poor person either, which is why I celebrate and honor wealth creators and those who work hard. The country (democrats) should return to encouraging its citizens to create and pursue the creation of wealth, rather then condemning and punishing them as if they have done the wrong thing. Another reason that I could never be a democrat or vote for one, as they consistently show contempt for the kind of citizen that I am. One who loves our savior Jesus Christ, the constitution, his country and family. They refer to citizens like myself as "teahadists".
I've hung out with welfare recipients. One of them was a mother with two hydrocephalus boys that, outside of special adapted school, she had to care for constantly. They don't talk, walk, are incontinent and mentally challenged. The husband of course left after the 2nd one arrived.§he had no choice! No one would hire a person who could only work from 9 to 3PM, no weekends and no July-Aug when school is closed. I've known some bad welfare dudes, yes, but I've known as many who deserve compassion and respect. You put all welfare recipients and anti-war activists in the same bag, yet in the same breath, offer stuff , in one of your last posts, "our Saviour Jesus Christ". Well, Mr. Holier-than-thou, I wonder how your saviour feels about your very uncharitable and un-Christian sentiments towards people who are struggling.

Ottawa

#175810 Oct 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It was JfO, but with republicans pushing through the passage against the will of many democrats, but there were democrats that voted for it as well. The Civil Rights Act was passed with robust debate from both parties, and support and opponents from both parties, and was not rammed through with a simple majority at midnight on Christmas. If the southern democrats could have shut down the government over that bill to stop it dead in it's tracks, they would have done so.
1. southern democrats were the bane of the real democrats, everyone knows that. Out-and-out racists like Wallace and Maddox were not welcome into the democrat caucus. Cripes, Wallace even ran for the Presidence against a bona fide democrat. Maddox railed at civil rights with an axe. Not JKF-like;

2. You wrote : "If the southern democrats could have shut down the government over that bill to stop it dead in it's tracks, they would have done so.". How can you be so sure? I can be sure that Cruz and the Tea Party closed down the gov't, but not so certain about the Southern Dems in 1964.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#175811 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Shut down a dozen times, eh? Total days of those 7 shutdowns, please. And what was it over each time? Do you even know? But begin by telling us how many times?
And tell us why it's NOT ok to critique the 2nd amendment confirmation by the USSC and OK to shut down the government for 3 weeks over a bill that was approved by both Houaes, the president and the USSC? You still haven't replied, Mr expert and I frankly don't expect to a reply. Maybe a few "flaming hypocrites" or "WTF"s? Very apt.
ObamaKare was passed illegally. A tax and revenue bill could not be passed through reconciliation. If you remember they pushed it through during recess the final evenings before New Years in the Senate before Scott could vote. The Senate should have gave their recommendations and returned the bill to The House where it would have failed to get enough votes. The ObamKare bill was never good for our country and should have been redone properly. If Obama would have accepted recommendations from Republicans the past five years would have ran mush smoother, bit Obama decided to ignore half the country. Obama doesn't care about The Constitution or our country.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175812 Oct 20, 2013
<quoted text>
If Obama would have accepted input from Republicans five years ago, he could have gotten a good bill passed and he still would have had his name tied to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Injudgement 1,189,429
Dear Abby 2-26-15 10 min Blunt Advice 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min truth to power 51,337
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 32 min understand 23
Amy 2-26-15 46 min Sublime1 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min Michael Satterfield 99,153
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 69,087
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News