BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,749)

Showing posts 154,961 - 154,980 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Wife bought a paperback at a garage sale entitled "The ultimate insult", words to that effect uttered by usually famous persons, and it covers politics, marriage, sex, show business, legal profession, really funny. A few examples :

"I married beneath me. All women do",(Nancy Astor)

"She got her good looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon" (Groucho Marx)

"He'll double-cross that bridge when he comes to it".(Oscar Levant on politicians)

"It is a pity, as my husband says, that more politicians are not bastards by birth instead of vocation".(Katherine Whitehorn).

Religion :

"Archbishop : A Christian ecclesiastic of a rank superiorto that attained by Christ".(H.L.Mencken,who else?)

"I admire the serene assurance of those whohave religious faith. It is wonderful to observed the calm confidence of a Christian with four aces.(Mark Twain)

Love this one by Woody Allen on show business :

"If my film makes one more miserable, I've done my job".

Legal È

"As God is my judge, I am innocent" (convicted criminal)
"He isn't, I am and you're not" (Judge Norman Birkett)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Yep, if Obama had a son, he would look just like Dicarlo!

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/10/dicarlo-ben...
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says it does not? Of course, many Canadians are born abroad, but as long as they stay abroad, their CANADIAN rights, the country they live in have NO obligation to respect their Canadian rights. EVERY one of 197 countries probably have citizens born abroad. What 's your point?
LMAO!!! Thank you, you have just proved my point, foreigners and aliens are born in the US.
The only way for an alien to receive US citizenship is through the naturalization process, it is not ipso facto.
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! I really didn't expect you to understand!
Where's Chip?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Another Libtard is finding out the hard way that you can not place bombs in an airport. He is being held under a million dollar bond!!!
Oh, how do I know he's a Libtard? Easy, Libtards think they have the right to show people they are mad and Conservatives would never do a stunt like this as they know how serious it is!
October 16, 2013
LAX dry ice bottle bomb investigation leads to arrest of airport contractor Dicarlo Bennett
LOS ANGELES An airport employee was arrested Tuesday in connection with dry ice explosions at Los Angeles International Airport.
Dicarlo Bennett, a 28-year-old employee for the ground handling company Servisair, was taken into custody and charged with possessing and exploding a "destructive device near an aircraft," according to a statement from police.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57607696/... text>
No, it is NOT a red herring, chain, or childish or irresponsible. It is a FELONY! He will lose his job and will never be allowed to work at any airport ever again ..... after he gets out of prison!
Oh, they showed his picture on Fox News and he has a very dark complexion. Maybe mixed raced.
You NEVER get it, Why? I said irresponsible and childish on account of your wild accusation, namely that the "bomber" was a "libtard" (Rogue, tm reg'd). Of course he should be arrested and never ever allowed to work at an airport again, not even a parking garage.

I also noticed the "dark complexion" remark. Typical. How gleeful you must be. At last! BTW, Columbine , Newtown, Lincoln, Federal bldg in Denver, JFK, RFK, MLK, were their killers all of a "dark complexion?"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Religion :
"Archbishop : A Christian ecclesiastic of a rank superior to that attained by Christ".(H.L.Mencken,who else?)
What else would you expect an anti-American atheist to say?
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Thank you, you have just proved my point, foreigners and aliens are born in the US.
The only way for an alien to receive US citizenship is through the naturalization process, it is not ipso facto.
And play law is not real
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
In fact, he looks like he could be one of Obama's sons!
Could be, after all Obama has close ties with the "Weather Underground".
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
An so YOU know why the gov't web site was overwhelmed? Maybe curiosity AND signing up both? Were you on the receiving end of the enquiries like you were present when Zimmerman shot Martin?
Yes, I was. I'd fill you in but I don't want to. LMAO! How long did they have to prepare? LMAO! DIMs at their best....failures.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But he doesn't insult, belittle or demean! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!
"Nor can it be doubted that it is the inherent right of every independent nation to determine for itself, and according to its own constitution and laws, what classes of persons shall be entitled to its citizenship."
The 14th amendment has accomplished that, when born here and subjects of or subject to a foreign power, you are not subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
I've found it possible to understand why some people just cannot add 1 + 1 and come to the obvious result. But I've found it impossible to understand how a perfectly normal human being cannot understand plain and simple citizenship and its associated laws and rules in the countries where an individual resides. It matters not where one inhabits, that one person is subject to the laws of the country where he/she inhabits, even as a mere tourist. And his/her country has NO jurisdiction on that person when in another country. In other words, Kenya , the UK, had, and even more so today, no jurisdiction on Obama who was in the US and a bona fide American citizen. However, an American citizen arrested in Germany has NO American rights, none whatsoever, in Germany. None, understand? German law is what he is beholden to as per any citizen of any other country. Only a diplomat is not subjected to the laws of his host country. But if he does not respect them, or is arrested, he will be declared persona non grata and asked to leave. He/she will not be prosecuted, even in cases of murder unless envoy's country formally drops his /her immunity . There are precedents.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And play law is not real
LMAO!!! "Play Law", is just a figment of your overactive imagination, just something you post when you haven't an answer.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, the Constitution makes me a patriot! You people are contrary to that law and will be neutralized.
A real patriot never has to say he's a patriot. He/she lets others say that about him.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

This is a very useful list. Refer to it today as Path goes about demented way.

Some traits of the disorder that plagues Twinkerbelle and Pathological Liar.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

He meets every criteria! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand that play law is as worthless in Canada as it is in the US? No - I got that
Right on. Yes, we have play law here too.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a communist and you useful idiots (Liberals) voted for him, twice!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
H.L. was an atheist, who knows? But anti-American? Would you mind giving us some proof on that one? Will you be replying or just shrugging it off, knowing full well you made it up?

But , do you not agree that archbishops have a higher rank than Christ? Don't you agree that his statement elevates Christ as opposed to Archbishops? Is that not a good thing?

Excerpt of a letter from H.L. Mencken :

"As for religion, I am quite devoid of it. Never in my adult life have I experienced anything that could be plausibly called a religious impulse. My father and grandfather were agnostics before me, and though I was sent to Sunday-school as a boy and exposed to the Christian theology I was never taught to believe it. My father thought that I should learn what it was, but it apparently never occurred to him that I would accept it. He was a good psychologist. What I got in Sunday-school—beside a wide acquaintance with Christian hymnology—was simply a firm conviction that the Christian faith was full of palpable absurdities, and the Christian God preposterous. Since that time I have read a great deal in theology—perhaps much more than the average clergyman—but I have never discovered any reason to change my mind.

The act of worship, as carried on by Christians, seems to me to be debasing rather than ennobling. It involves grovelling before a Being who, if He really exists, deserves to be denounced instead of respected. I see little evidence in this world of the so-called goodness of God. On the contrary, it seems to me that, on the strength of His daily acts, He must be set down a most cruel, stupid and villainous fellow. I can say this with a clear conscience, for He has treated me very well—in fact, with vast politeness. But I can’t help thinking of his barbaric torture of most of the rest of humanity. I simply can’t imagine revering the God of war and politics, theology and cancer.

I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it. The belief in it issues from the puerile egos of inferior men. In its Christian form it is little more than a device for getting revenge upon those who are having a better time on this earth. What the meaning of human life may be I don’t know: I incline to suspect that it has none. All I know about it is that, to me at least, it is very amusing while it lasts. Even its troubles, indeed, can be amusing. Moreover, they tend to foster the human qualities that I admire most—courage and its analogues. The noblest man, I think, is that one who fights God, and triumphs over Him. I have had little of this to do. When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness. No show, however good, could conceivably be good for ever.

Sincerely yours,

H. L. Mencken"
==========
==========

Are you able to argue one single point of the above, Rogue? Yes? Let's see you try.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Could be, after all Obama has close ties with the "Weather Underground".
I'm sure he does. And ties to many other "sinister" organisations.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
This is a very useful list. Refer to it today as Path goes about demented way.
Some traits of the disorder that plagues Twinkerbelle and Pathological Liar.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
He meets every criteria! LMAO!
Rogue-like post, LMAO (LRs tm reg'd). You repeat. At least, Rogue usually has the decency to wait a few days, weeks even, before foisting his usual platitudes on the poor suffering gallery in Topix. You don't even have the intelligence to draft your own stuff, you google "narcissism" , do not get the gist of it, post it and run off. I already answered , point by point. Look it up.
Learn to Read

Hope, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! "Play Law", is just a figment of your overactive imagination, just something you post when you haven't an answer.
No Dufus. Play law is something you post over and over. Of course your wish won't come true - you keep forgetting to click your heels together while repeating it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,961 - 154,980 of167,705
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Stina2 96,212
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,276
Abby 4-23 5 min _Annabella_ 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Frijoles 65,499
Amy 4-23 7 min _Annabella_ 21
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 8 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 12 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••