BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192521 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175746 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it all boils down to population density. Again, what color is South Korea? Dark Purple, the same as Japan. Still don't "egt it", do you?!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_popul ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Colour , South Korea, Japan? Please explain what you're getting at, because it ain't workin'.
You don't seem to grasp the idea of population density? Would you build a rail line across Antarctica? Why not??? I am not talking about the population density of penguins but of HUMANS!

Location hidden

#175747 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Sadly, this is what I retain from your post, total projection : "Wake up and quit making excuses simply because the President is black." It says so much about you.
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
The pResident is black. Lick Lick, Lick, Lick!
That is what I get from your post. You like chocolate, Hmmm.
Yep, they will never accept the fact that Obama is half white or that is mother was white and the ancestor of people who owned slaves. Everyone know that all white people owned slaves and that all slavers were ... black.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175748 Oct 19, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>The pResident is black. Lick Lick, Lick, Lick!
That is what I get from your post. You like chocolate, Hmmm.
Stay classless Kentucky!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175749 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, it all boils down to population density. Again, what color is South Korea? Dark Purple, the same as Japan. Still don't "egt it", do you?!?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:World_popul ...
<quoted text>
You don't seem to grasp the idea of population density? Would you build a rail line across Antarctica? Why not??? I am not talking about the population density of penguins but of HUMANS!
And South Korea does not have one the highest population densities in the world, along with Japan? What about the Seoul-Inchon corridor? What in heaven's name are you talking about?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175750 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I know you won't come back on this one as you always do when stopped dead in your tracks, but I'd be grateful for you to show me, to show all of us, the nature of my racist comments . Here is the post you just referred to :
"Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
FOXNEWS.COM AND WND.COM PLUS WASHINGTONSTAR.CO
Republican party to vote in favour of immigration amnesty.
It was reported today from reliable sources (lol) that the Republican party will endorse immigration amnesty so that Cuban-Canadian Ted Cruz can be pardoned and granted U.§.citizenship. One condition for this to (corrected now) happen, however, is that he spend 5 years as a fruit picker in California on Mexican wages. This means he will be eligible to run for the presidency in 2020 against either outgoing president Clinton or Biden"
What a hypocrite! It's pathological, isn't it? LMAO!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#175751 Oct 19, 2013
Ex-Secret Service Agent Blasts Obama

Daniel Bongino is a candidate for Maryland’s 6th Congressional District.

Mr. President,

In one of your famous Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.

[letter]
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/ex-s...

Ottawa

#175752 Oct 19, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
What a hypocrite! It's pathological, isn't it? LMAO!
First of all, I asked Rogue.

Matters not, you chose to answer, except that you really didn't, instead, you chose ad hominem. I understand. Now please show me the hypocrisy.

Ottawa

#175753 Oct 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mr. President,
In one of your famous Obamacare speeches you stated,“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”
Well, as evidenced by the below letter, which my wife and I just received, you lied.
[letter]
Fine and dandy. That was Dan's letter. Where's the one he and his wife received?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175754 Oct 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mr. President,
[letter]
Realizing that most citizens get their health insurance from their employer, and must go on COBRA until they replace that job when and if they lose it, which happens all the time, I could not understand why it was that anyone bought that line of BS. The reality is that many bought it because the press never challenged the president on it. As a matter of fact, the press never challenges him on anything at all, which is why he was able to get re-elected. Fox would be the exception to that rule, which is why the left hates on them so much and uses their Alinsky tactics on the network and the Tea Party citizens. Unless you bow to the "master" and keep yourself on the plantation working hard for the cause, you will be ganged up on and hated out of existence. The only difference between todays modern american left and the likes of Stalin and Mao is they haven't employed the kill your enemies tactics yet, just the isolate and destroy strategy.

Ottawa

#175755 Oct 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Realizing that most citizens get their health insurance from their employer, and must go on COBRA until they replace that job when and if they lose it, which happens all the time, I could not understand why it was that anyone bought that line of BS. The reality is that many bought it because the press never challenged the president on it. As a matter of fact, the press never challenges him on anything at all, which is why he was able to get re-elected. Fox would be the exception to that rule, which is why the left hates on them so much and uses their Alinsky tactics on the network and the Tea Party citizens. Unless you bow to the "master" and keep yourself on the plantation working hard for the cause, you will be ganged up on and hated out of existence. The only difference between todays modern american left and the likes of Stalin and Mao is they haven't employed the kill your enemies tactics yet, just the isolate and destroy strategy.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Cobra not a GWB administration invention? Was Cobra not designed to let one keep his/her health coverage in case of firing or lay-off? Well, isn't it true that individual Cobra coverage costs anywhere from $800 per person? Now, imagine that, you get laid-off. We assume you're not exactly swimming in money. In fact, money is rare. You want to keep your health coverage. Well,$800 per person. Great plan, that. Bravo, GWB administration for coming to the aid of the unemployed.

I found the last sentence of your post to be hyperbolic to say the least.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175756 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Cobra not a GWB administration invention? Was Cobra not designed to let one keep his/her health coverage in case of firing or lay-off? Well, isn't it true that individual Cobra coverage costs anywhere from $800 per person? Now, imagine that, you get laid-off. We assume you're not exactly swimming in money. In fact, money is rare. You want to keep your health coverage. Well,$800 per person. Great plan, that. Bravo, GWB administration for coming to the aid of the unemployed.
I found the last sentence of your post to be hyperbolic to say the least.
It actually goes back to the Reagan Administration and was enacted by the democrat controlled house in conjunction with republicans in the senate. I know we all want to blame everything bad in America on W, but almost without exception, the democrats played a roll in everything the left hates on him for as well. Its just not advertised and sold that way by the media. As for my hyperbolic comment at the end of my post, it is the left that has demonstrated a propensity to react violently when they don't get their way, so I stand by that comment.

Ottawa

#175757 Oct 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It actually goes back to the Reagan Administration and was enacted by the democrat controlled house in conjunction with republicans in the senate. I know we all want to blame everything bad in America on W, but almost without exception, the democrats played a roll in everything the left hates on him for as well. Its just not advertised and sold that way by the media. As for my hyperbolic comment at the end of my post, it is the left that has demonstrated a propensity to react violently when they don't get their way, so I stand by that comment.
I stand corrected. Reagan.

Location hidden

#175758 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
And South Korea does not have one the highest population densities in the world, along with Japan? What about the Seoul-Inchon corridor? What in heaven's name are you talking about?
I think the question is, WTF are YOU talking about?
Taiwon 1,670 per sq. mile
S. Korea .....1,308 per sq. mile
India ..........979 per sq. mile
Japan ..........873 per sq. mile
U.K..........676 per sq. mile
Germany ........583 per sq. mile
France .........303 per sq. mile
United States ...90 per sq. mile
Russia ..........21 per sq. mile
Canada ..........10 per sq. mile
Greenland ........0 per sq. mile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...

Location hidden

#175760 Oct 19, 2013
Re my above and Obamacare Supreme Court ruling :
accept it as SETTLED LAW!!! Get OVER IT!!!(source : Rogue Scholar)
Ah, but the only way the Congress/President/States can change the 2nd Amendment is to pass another Amendment like the 18th was overridden by the 21st Amendment.
Whereas ObamaCare can be change by a 2/3rds majority in both houses of Congress w/o the presidents signature or with a 51/49 vote in the House and a 60/40 vote in the Senate w/ presidents signature!!!
NO LAW is truly settled.

Location hidden

#175761 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the question is, WTF are YOU talking about?
Taiwon 1,670 per sq. mile
S. Korea .....1,308 per sq. mile
India ..........979 per sq. mile
Japan ..........873 per sq. mile
U.K..........676 per sq. mile
Germany ........583 per sq. mile
France .........303 per sq. mile
United States ...90 per sq. mile
Russia ..........21 per sq. mile
Canada ..........10 per sq. mile
Greenland ........0 per sq. mile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereig...
Also, I told you about the Blue, Green and Red trains in S. Korea. Well the Red trains where the commuter trains and other than a toilet, had no facilities. On the Green train you could get Korean food and I was told the Blue train at International foods in a dining car set up. I don't know myself as I only rode the Green train to and from Puson and they had a food cart with Korean food only.

Location hidden

#175762 Oct 19, 2013
Now I was in S. Korea 1980-81 which is over thirty years ago and this source says there are FIVE classes of trains. They do not use the term "Blue train" but their Bullet trains are painted Blue and White!

SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011
Taking the train in Korea
Posted by Marie Won
http://www.goneseoulsearching.com/2011/01/tak...

Oh, my base was an hour south of Seoul and the trip to Buson (Puson) was about five hours when I was there.

Ottawa

#175763 Oct 19, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Also, I told you about the Blue, Green and Red trains in S. Korea. Well the Red trains where the commuter trains and other than a toilet, had no facilities. On the Green train you could get Korean food and I was told the Blue train at International foods in a dining car set up. I don't know myself as I only rode the Green train to and from Puson and they had a food cart with Korean food only.
I didn't remember the coloured trains that you had mentioned. So, S. Korea is the second most densely populated. What are we arguing about? And what brought on the wtf? Was that really necessary?

Location hidden

#175764 Oct 19, 2013
Oh, when I went to the station at six am they had one ticket both that said "English" so I went to that one. There were a dozen drunks sleeping on the bench and as soon as I walked up to the ticket booth I noticed the guy in the adjacent booth dial the telephone.
Five minutes later a dozen or so cops show up and beat the drunks with their batons to get them out of the station. If felt bad as they beat them because a Westerner was in the station.

Location hidden

#175765 Oct 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't remember the coloured trains that you had mentioned. So, S. Korea is the second most densely populated. What are we arguing about? And what brought on the wtf? Was that really necessary?
Ah, the denser the population, and the shorter the distance, the more trains make sense. The highspeed trains from Boston to D.C. take about the same amount of time when you consider you have to get out and back to the airport from down town.
Yes, "wtf" was necessary as I can correct you over and over again like I did earlier today on the militia requirement and the right to bear arms. And what is sad is that in the not to distant future you will have completely forgotten what I said. In other words, Ground Hog Day over and over and over again.

Location hidden

#175766 Oct 19, 2013
In will tell you just how stupid Wojo, Poopoo and Jacqueau really are (the rest of the Libtards are even worse). How many times did I talk about the U.S. causing the Cuban Missile Crisis by putting our Jupiter intermediate range missiles in Italy and Turkey and not one of them challenged me.
Just why did we put our Jupiter missiles in Italy and Turkey? Because the Soviets had placed their intermediate nuclear missiles in Poland aimed at the U.K., France and W. Germany. So it was the Soviet Union after all that started it!!!
And that is why I call y'all Libtards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 99,926
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min John Galt 1,252,449
Word (Dec '08) 23 min RACE 5,329
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min RACE 965
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Luke 52,027
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min RACE 6,152
Amy 7-6-15 27 min RACE 4
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages