BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Read more

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175598 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, did you hear Michele Obama had an heart attack?
I guess Barack made a pass at her!
<quoted text>
Yea, I think the one about Hillary and Bill was by far funnier.
He stomped you flat, so your only recourse is back-alley birther sexual-laden unfunny jokes.

Ottawa

#175599 Oct 17, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Name one obscene, or sexual connotations I've used here . One profanity. Ever.(Except when I reproduce your words, of course.). ONE.
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what does that have to do with you being condescending, rude, insulting and just an overall azz? Nothing. BBH
Thank you for confirming that I don't, very decent of you.

And thank you also for confirming that you do. Very honest.

Ottawa

#175600 Oct 17, 2013

<quoted text>
"Where's is my list? ". What list? "Where's is...?"
And, are you sure you want to play this game?
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! yank yank yank! LMAO! Knew you couldn't resist. The above is a purposely place typo. You do not know the proper usage of "and" and "an"! See the difference? LMAO! What game? Learn the difference, DAB.
1. You started it. Remember my "an" and my "and"?

2. You wrote : Jacques from Ottawa wrote: " The above is a purposely place typo". Ha Ha , LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Thanks for the laugh.

Ottawa

#175601 Oct 17, 2013
OMG, I missed it. "purposely place typo..."<

Another purposely-place (sic) typo ? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Remember, I warned you about playing this game with me. You'll lose every time, you ain't got it, son.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175602 Oct 17, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hey, did you hear Michele Obama had an heart attack?
I guess Barack made a pass at her!
I heard it was from having to lug around that big azz of hers. Plus, eating way too many fatty fried foods.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175603 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Name one obscene, or sexual connotations I've used here . One profanity. Ever.(Except when I reproduce your words, of course.). ONE.
<quoted text>
Thank you for confirming that I don't, very decent of you.
And thank you also for confirming that you do. Very honest.
Why not answer the question? Hmmm?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175604 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"Where's is my list? ". What list? "Where's is...?"
And, are you sure you want to play this game?
<quoted text>
1. You started it. Remember my "an" and my "and"?
2. You wrote : Jacques from Ottawa wrote: " The above is a purposely place typo". Ha Ha , LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Thanks for the laugh.
LMAO! Gotcha! LMAO!

Ottawa

#175605 Oct 17, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is afraid of Cruz and his trademark "stare of bewilderment".
The GOP is split now and the damage is done.
If you think that the tea party and the GOP are going to unite to overcome the dems (which I don't think they even have the numbers to accomplish anymore) then that is a "guess we will see" hypothesis.
Only one guy could have done it. Ron Paul would have smashed Obama last election. But nobody on Fox wanted to recognize the man's existence.
And THAT is why you are where you are.
As an outsider, I preferred Obama to Ron Paul. But, certainly, Paul was an excellent candidate - the sole non-zero of the eight, I take that back - and yes, had they let him , would've given Obama a hell of a run for his money. I like the guy, he's forthright, appears honest and rapier-like quick.

Ottawa

#175606 Oct 17, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
My questions were for the thread in general. If father / mother mattered not then why Cuban 2nd and US citizenship at best third?
Yes- I believe he is a dual citizen and know that neither the US or Canada prohibits such
Well, tell that to the LRS and other birthers. I've always known that dual citizenship is accepted by both countries, been telling them that my brother was a dual citizen, and he could vote in both countries. You'll laugh at this, he was a Republican conservative and in Canada, voted, when he returned, conservative.

Ottawa

#175607 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was from having to lug around that big azz of hers. Plus, eating way too many fatty fried foods.
You're mad at Obama for having "clownstomped" you, so you take it out on his wife, the first lady, "lug around that big azz of hers. Plus, eating way too many fatty fried foods". She does not have a fat ass, nor does she eat fried foods, why, she inveighs constantly against them, campaigned against fried and fast foods.

Two more lies, that makes it ,let`s see, 14 in 3+ days. I must say, your lies have diminished but your profanity and obscenity have augmented. Try and balance them if you can.

Ottawa

#175608 Oct 17, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not answer the question? Hmmm?
There's no question. Only an answer. You are gross, boorish, profane, anal and gay-obsessed and a liar. Next question please.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175609 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>Well, tell that to the LRS and other birthers. I've always known that dual citizenship is accepted by both countries, been telling them that my brother was a dual citizen, and he could vote in both countries. You'll laugh at this, he was a Republican conservative and in Canada, voted, when he returned, conservative.
Again. My comment / question was for the entire thread. I have always stated that US law is clear - dual citizenship is clearly permitted. You seemed to feel it necessary to tell me that he was a dual citizen. Perhaps you should tell that to Romper / Dufus et al
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175610 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You're mad at Obama for having "clownstomped" you, so you take it out on his wife, the first lady, "lug around that big azz of hers. Plus, eating way too many fatty fried foods". She does not have a fat ass, nor does she eat fried foods, why, she inveighs constantly against them, campaigned against fried and fast foods.
Two more lies, that makes it ,let`s see, 14 in 3+ days. I must say, your lies have diminished but your profanity and obscenity have augmented. Try and balance them if you can.
Obama is incapable of stomping anyone. Tell me, why do you support a liar? Someone who must use smear tactics and fraudulent votes to win an election? Someone who has disrespected everything this country is about? Not to mention being illegal. Why do you support such a stain on the moral fabric of our nation? A skidmark, if you will. Hmm? BTW, if you don't consider that a big azz, then you've never seen a nice one! Oh yea, you're at 0 - 325! LMAO!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#175611 Oct 17, 2013
Jacques,
So anyway, O'Hare Airport on Thursday open a new $1.3 billion dollar runway as part of a long anticioated and massive expansion project. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanual has gone so far yesterday as vowing to keep expanding the airfield with reckless abandon.
Meanwhile, out in California, high speed rail is being bogged own in the courts facing legal challenges and hurdles.
Apparently, the exact route is yet undetermined, putting property values in some areas in limbo. Cost estimates have skyrocketed and voters who supported it feel betrayed, and so on and so on.
California got matching Federal dollars, but the state doesn't have any money. So the Obama Admisitration has given them the green light to go ahead and start anyway. The estimates started in the few tens of billions, but shot up to 100 billion soon after voters approved it, but then was whittlrd down to something like 68 billion.
That's one of the legal issues which keep stalling the advancement of civilization and preservation of a clean and healthy atmosphere.
High speed rail is the wave of the future, IMO.
I'm not saying I'd ride in one of those contraptions, but what I am saying is America is falling way behind China and Japan and Europe in the way they move people.
It's inevitable, I think. They gotta do it in order to save themselves.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175612 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
There's no question. Only an answer. You are gross, boorish, profane, anal and gay-obsessed and a liar. Next question please.
Haven't been able to justify that yet, huh? How does one justify supporting a liar? Aren't you just cute as a bug when you call others names? BTW, you've been proven a flatout liar! I'll repeat my question; why do you support a liar? LMAO you can't! "JUSTIFY" LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175613 Oct 17, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
So anyway, O'Hare Airport on Thursday open a new $1.3 billion dollar runway as part of a long anticioated and massive expansion project. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanual has gone so far yesterday as vowing to keep expanding the airfield with reckless abandon.
Meanwhile, out in California, high speed rail is being bogged own in the courts facing legal challenges and hurdles.
Apparently, the exact route is yet undetermined, putting property values in some areas in limbo. Cost estimates have skyrocketed and voters who supported it feel betrayed, and so on and so on.
California got matching Federal dollars, but the state doesn't have any money. So the Obama Admisitration has given them the green light to go ahead and start anyway. The estimates started in the few tens of billions, but shot up to 100 billion soon after voters approved it, but then was whittlrd down to something like 68 billion.
That's one of the legal issues which keep stalling the advancement of civilization and preservation of a clean and healthy atmosphere.
I'm not saying I'd ride in one of those contraptions, but what I am saying is America is falling way behind China and Japan and Europe in the way they move people.
I rode the Bullet Train in Japan. They had it nailed decades ago. That was along time ago but I want to say the train traveled at about 120. Smooth as silk, too. Very nice indeed.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175614 Oct 17, 2013
OMG, I just got back from the local Waffle House and boy are they pissed off. They just got their medical plan BILL$$$
About half of them are Obama supporters and you can cut the mustard in there between the employees. The Obama supporters are hiding as the other employees are ragging them out. I mean, it was uncomfortable as a customer because of the hostility between the employees.
These are long time employees and Waffle House HAD a descent health care plan for their full time employees and I have know these people for about five years now and I have never seen it like this.

Location hidden

#175615 Oct 17, 2013
oose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I rode the Bullet Train in Japan. They had it nailed decades ago. That was along time ago but I want to say the train traveled at about 120. Smooth as silk, too. Very nice indeed.
Rail systems work only in high population areas like the Boston to Washington Corridor. I've lived in Germany and taken the train from Frankfurt to Paris and the first stop was the Rhine-Main airport.
From the airport you can fly, take local rail, take long rail or take the bus. Their transportation is totally integrated.

Location hidden

#175616 Oct 17, 2013
<quoted text>
He stomped you flat, so your only recourse is back-alley birther sexual-laden unfunny jokes.
Did you look at my comments about Waffle House? They are working class and they are pissed. I went in for coffee and all I heard was two employees heckling the other two and the two Obama supports were cowering. I did not heard one word in defence of ObamaCare.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175617 Oct 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. It doesn't work. Especially with Path. Sorry.
Understood. Thought I would give it a shot anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,206,612
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min GayleWood 51,865
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min boundary painter 5,812
Word (Dec '08) 8 min boundary painter 5,148
Abby 3-28-15 12 min boundary painter 3
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min scirocco 69,307
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 19 min boundary painter 7,992
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]