BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207434 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175635 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
AH, The managers and a few others do not get minimum wage. Nor does their handyman.
Well, do you think they make much more? And did you ask the percentage of employees who had a company-sponsored health plan? Did you ask them how much their premium was? Did you ask the non-covered employees, who would henceforth be covered, how much it would cost them under Obamacare and what kind of protection they were getting, like no pre-conditions, etc. Did you know that those crooks, the insurance companies, the very ones that "invented" pre-condition in order not to take risks, are today, now that they have been FORCED by Obamacare to no longer so unfairly discriminate, are boasting about their "new" NO PRECONDTION plans? Continue protecting , defending, not the widows and orphans and $5.00 an hour unprotected employees, Rogue, no, defend the big guys. Why not? At least if they paid you for being their spokesperson, or gave you a discount. NOT.

Ottawa

#175636 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the same health today as they had YESTERDAY!
If you are 60 years old, why do you need pregnancy coverage? Why would a woman who has had a hysterectomy need pregnancy coverage.
What? Why do you pay for the federal highway in Washington which, I assume you never or very rarely use? Blame Einsenhower. Why do you pay for farm subsidies? Are you a farmer? Why do you pay for meat and food inspectors? Do you own a slaughter house or farm?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175638 Oct 18, 2013
wojar

Bristol, CT

#175639 Oct 18, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
BTW Path, you failed to answer my question, again! I didn't expect you to, though. You'll play hell trying to justify support for a liar. I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of BS as you always do.
The Play Justice thinks he is also Play Grand Inquisitor.

Location hidden

#175640 Oct 18, 2013
Author unknown to me.

I have never heard this said as simply or as well. Class war at its best.

The folks who are getting the free stuff don't like the folks who are paying for the free stuff, because the folks who are paying for the free stuff can no longer afford to pay for both the free stuff and their own stuff.

And the folks who are paying for the free stuff want the free stuff to stop.

And the folks who are getting the free stuff want even more free stuff on top of the free stuff they are already getting!

Now... the people who are forcing the people who pay for the free stuff have told the people who are RECEIVING the free stuff that the people who are PAYING for the free stuff are being mean, prejudiced, and racist.

So... the people who are GETTING the free stuff have been convinced they need to hate the people who are paying for the free stuff by the people who are forcing some people to pay for their free stuff and giving them the free stuff in the first place.

We have let the free stuff giving go on for so long that there are now more people getting free stuff than paying for the free stuff.

Now understand this.
All great democracies have committed financial suicide somewhere
between 200 and 250 years after being founded.
The reason?

The voters figured out they could vote themselves money from the treasury by electing people who promised to give them money from the treasury in exchange for electing them.

The United States officially became a Republic in 1776, 236 years ago. The number of people now getting free stuff outnumbers the people paying for the free stuff.

Failure to change that spells the end of the United States as we know it.

ELECTION 2014 IS COMING

Location hidden

#175641 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are 60 years old, why do you need pregnancy coverage? Why would a woman who has had a hysterectomy need pregnancy coverage.
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Why do you pay for the federal highway in Washington which, I assume you never or very rarely use? Blame Einsenhower. Why do you pay for farm subsidies? Are you a farmer? Why do you pay for meat and food inspectors? Do you own a slaughter house or farm?
Comparing apples to oranges again.

Location hidden

#175642 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Rogue : "shift manager who is black " It's a malady, an obsession with you, isn't it? And of course, you KNOW , because he's black, that he voted Obama. I assume the District manager is white. Answer this : If she is in fact white, why didn't you write "the WHITE district manager was there" ? Why not?
Ah, but YOU assumed the shift manager was a man when she is not. And yes, she and her white husband (he works at Walmart) voted for Obama as they told me.
I do not tell my Clinton jokes in front of her and since she is normally working at the grill she can not hear because to the ventilator noise. But if we start laughing at my table she gets infuriated even though she has no idea what anyone at my table said.
Oh, her husband has some Neuromuscular Disorder and he works in the sporting goods section at Walmart. And his wife calls him "Pookie" too!

Ottawa

#175644 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Comparing apples to oranges again.
No, I am not comparing apples to oranges. I'm comparing reality. Universal health care is just that, universal. You sometimes pay for something you're not availing yourself of, but some day, you may just profit from it. You are now profiting, as, are you not covered by a universal health plan? What would you do without it?

You may have Life Insurance (don't know why they call it "life", lol).Do you feel cheated because you have to die for someone to collect it? Would you feel cheated if you were 25 and healthy as a horse and never in need of medical attention, yet paid into the system either via premiums or taxes? You'd change your tune once you have a serious accident or when you get older and those damn little and big ills start to invade your body. It all evens out in the end, Rogue, this collective thing. IF Obamacare endures, take a survey in 5 years, and see the positive approval rating it will receive.

NOT apples and oranges. We ALL pay collectively to keep our nations going. What we pay in taxes may not always be well administered, but heck, it still keeps us going.

Ottawa

#175646 Oct 18, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Muslim clerics encourage eating cats, dogs...
Of course Obama is not a Muslim, Hmmm.
They do? Would you mind giving us a reliable source on that?

Oh, our people tell us to eat cows and pigs and chickens and all sorts of birds and game. It's our culture.

Maybe in someone else's culture, it's ok to eat cats and dogs. Who are you to tell them your culture's better than theirs? And, anyhow, they eat cats and dogs regularly in China and Indochina. News to me that the majority is Moslem in those places.

Why do you blurt out garbage like that? You think it elevates you in the minds of sane people and discredits, in this case, Moslems? It doesn't. It makes you look like a ...birther.

Location hidden

#175647 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
They do? Would you mind giving us a reliable source on that?
Oh, our people tell us to eat cows and pigs and chickens and all sorts of birds and game. It's our culture.
Maybe in someone else's culture, it's ok to eat cats and dogs. Who are you to tell them your culture's better than theirs? And, anyhow, they eat cats and dogs regularly in China and Indochina. News to me that the majority is Moslem in those places.
Why do you blurt out garbage like that? You think it elevates you in the minds of sane people and discredits, in this case, Moslems? It doesn't. It makes you look like a ...birther.
Well, if it is okay for Japanese to eat whale in Japan, is it okay for them to eat whale here in the USA?
I know Koreans eat Dog as do Chinese.
xxx
Korean Food - Roadfood.com
www.roadfood.com All Forums [Lunch & Dinner Forums]&#8206;
Mar 24, 2006 - 13 posts - &#8206;12 authors
I believe the word you're looking for is "cagogi", in reference to dog. And while it may be common in Korea, I've never thought twice about it ...
xxx
Obama Ate Dog, And He'd Do It Again To Remind You Of Seamus Romney (VIDEO)
The Huffington Post | By Arthur Delaney and Hunter Stuart
Posted: 04/30/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/obam...

Location hidden

#175648 Oct 18, 2013
Obama: "What's the Difference Between a Hockey Mom & Pitbull?

Ottawa

#175649 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it is okay for Japanese to eat whale in Japan, is it okay for them to eat whale here in the USA?
I know Koreans eat Dog as do Chinese.
xxx
Korean Food - Roadfood.com
www.roadfood.com All Forums [Lunch & Dinner Forums]&#8206;
Mar 24, 2006 - 13 posts - &#8206;12 authors
I believe the word you're looking for is "cagogi", in reference to dog. And while it may be common in Korea, I've never thought twice about it ...
xxx
Obama Ate Dog, And He'd Do It Again To Remind You Of Seamus Romney (VIDEO)
The Huffington Post | By Arthur Delaney and Hunter Stuart
Posted: 04/30/2012
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/obam...
You wrote : "Well, if it is okay for Japanese to eat whale in Japan, is it okay for them to eat whale here in the USA?". Maybe. Didn't I say it was a question of culture? And, also, if the animal is an endangered species, that makes it different. I had no idea cats and dogs were endangered species. I do know that whales may be , though.

Thank you for the new word "cagogi".

So, Obama ate dog, probably did so in order not to offend his hosts. What's the big deal? I've eaten field rat and snakes, else the chiefs would lose face. What would YOU do? It was, hmmm, ok, I suppose, but not about to look for them in stores.

Ottawa

#175650 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama: "What's the Difference Between a Hockey Mom & Pitbull?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hxJt_M7pjEQXX
I love it.

Location hidden

#175651 Oct 18, 2013
Humm, snowing in Salina, KS. My older sister has lived there since 1966 and this is the earliest snow she has ever seen. She said they had an ice storm on Halloween in the late 1970s.
This a little over South Dakotas worst snow storm EVER recorded in the month of October that killed 100,000 head of cattle.
Setting new high temps in heat island cities is to be accepted and is caused my mankind but having record snows in a small town like Salina?

Location hidden

#175652 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Well, if it is okay for Japanese to eat whale in Japan, is it okay for them to eat whale here in the USA?". Maybe. Didn't I say it was a question of culture? And, also, if the animal is an endangered species, that makes it different. I had no idea cats and dogs were endangered species. I do know that whales may be , though.
So, Obama ate dog, probably did so in order not to offend his hosts. What's the big deal? I've eaten field rat and snakes, else the chiefs would lose face. What would YOU do? It was, hmmm, ok, I suppose, but not about to look for them in stores.
Yea, I've eaten monkey and a few things I probably did not know what it was. My Vietnamese interpreter said if she could eat it, so could eye.
Oh, they had a soup with looked like cherry tomatoes in it. They were not tomatoes and boy were they hot!

Location hidden

#175653 Oct 18, 2013
I flew MedCap teams on Sundays out into the Bad Lands of Sunny South Vietnam. We would fly into some little village in the middle of nowhere and the interpreter would be there. We had one Army doctor, one nurse and one medic and boxes of stuff.
I was worried about the bad guys but the interpreter said the bad guys knew we were there and would not bother us. Why we probably treated a few of them.
We would have lunch at the village chiefs hut. Yes, I ate what ever the interpreter ate.
One day they had a small baby who had a bad case of diarrhea and we flew it and the mother back to Long Binh and the baby died that night. Kind of sad.

Location hidden

#175654 Oct 18, 2013
I tried to get the AMED course right out of flight school but wasn't able to but I did go to Fort Sam Houston when I came back from Vietnam and flew Medevac in Hawaii from 1975-77.
After another tour at Fort Rucker as an Instructor Pilot I again tried to get another Medevac assignment but because the new female pilots could not fly combat missions they were getting a lot of the Medevac slots so I switched to Chinooks.
We had a few female Chinook pilots too and one of them I worked for retired as a colonel a half dozen years ago.
One of the female Lieutenants got non-judicial punishment for having an affair with he male clerk and was forced out of the Army. It was unfortunate as all she had to do is go to the commander and tell him she wanted to see the other soldier romantically and they would have reassigned him to another unit near by and they could have done their thing. But she didn't as as the senior ranking person she took the fall.

Location hidden

#175655 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
"Cagogi" is not a new word to the Koreans. But if you go to Korea remember "bulgogi" (bull!)(easier to remember) is beef and not something else.

Location hidden

#175656 Oct 18, 2013
Also, in Korea they would have rabbits in the butcher show window. They were cleaned and skinned all except for one foot which still had fur. I was told that was so you did not think is was a cat!
I never notice anything in a butcher's shop with a cat paw on it though.

Ottawa

#175657 Oct 18, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I've eaten monkey and a few things I probably did not know what it was. My Vietnamese interpreter said if she could eat it, so could eye.
Oh, they had a soup with looked like cherry tomatoes in it. They were not tomatoes and boy were they hot!
Me too, but in the case of field mice and snake, I knew. Other stuff, like you, I've no doubt eaten, oblivious to what they really were. Probably even here in Ottawa, who knows? If it's good, eat it, and don't question it. And never do a surprise visit to the restaurant kitchen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Brian_G 57,181
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min An NFL Fan 1,346,076
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 101,405
NO corkscrew, open win bottle. 3 hr Dirty old man 6
Insane Popes 34th Hoyne Park (Nov '12) 4 hr Yetihw 34 14
Schlafly unloads on Rubio. Is she correct? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 2
News Rescue Groups Search for Cat in 'Disturbing' Bo... 6 hr Carl 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages