BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,801 - 154,820 of 174,600 Comments Last updated 49 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, they are subject to treaties/International Law, aliens are never subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, they are still subjects of and subject to the jurisdiction of their country of origin.
The only people that are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", are citizens.(see 14th amendment)
When one is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are afforded all the rights and privileges of the Constitution.
And you called yourself "Justice"? Your boss and birther mentor Justice ha ha OMG LRS demoted you to ZERO and disbarred you. With the kind of incoherent babbling I see above this post, I even have to wonder if you knew where you were when you did travel.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Well why did you respond? I am a proud citizen of the USA and your comments mean nothing.
The only country that I might live in would be Canada, I like elbow room.
I also prefer living in my country, but it's assuredly not the "bestest" in the world. Neither is yours, though I understand your preferring to live there. If you had been to NZ, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, the Scandinavian countries, and, for some, not all, some of the western European countries, you might just wonder what the best countries to live in are.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Well why did you respond? I am a proud citizen of the USA and your comments mean nothing.
The only country that I might live in would be Canada, I like elbow room.
If you don't mind living with us communists.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you called yourself "Justice"? Your boss and birther mentor Justice ha ha OMG LRS demoted you to ZERO and disbarred you. With the kind of incoherent babbling I see above this post, I even have to wonder if you knew where you were when you did travel.
There you go again, just pulling shyt out of the clear blue! You really are a liar, Path. For the completely ignorant: Subject = Alien. DAB! LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! No, they are subject to treaties/International Law, aliens are never subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, they are still subjects of and subject to the jurisdiction of their country of origin.
The only people that are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", are citizens.(see 14th amendment)
When one is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are afforded all the rights and privileges of the Constitution.
And no one in the US is ever subject to play law
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Perfect 10? It's page 7763, not 7765. What a joke. The Two stooges, Ex-LRS-anointed Justice Dale and his clone and master, Justice OMG ha ha LRS. There were three stooges originally, but it was deemed that you dolts had sufficient "dumbness" in the two of you to make up for a third stooge LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
And the shmuck Dale says I am now silent, TWO whole minutes after he posted. Dodo birds flying low today.
His page number and post number took me right to your post, Path. Really, you're just non-stop lying now. If those numbers are wrong, you changed them. Slimeball liar. Man, that list I posted is a perfect match for you! It's been obvious to me that you suffer from some form of mental illness, now I have the proof to back it up. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>His page number and post number took me right to your post, Path. Really, you're just non-stop lying now. If those numbers are wrong, you changed them. Slimeball liar. Man, that list I posted is a perfect match for you! It's been obvious to me that you suffer from some form of mental illness, now I have the proof to back it up. LMAO!
Well sure - but you're using an outdated system - if you were on metric Topix the numbers would be different

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Belafonte sues Martin Luther King Jr. estate in NY
Harry Belafonte sues Martin Luther King Jr. estate in NY in document dispute with King family
Associated Press By Larry Neumeister, Associated Press

NEW YORK (AP)-- Harry Belafonte sued the estate of Martin Luther King Jr. Tuesday over the fate of three documents he tried to sell at auction.

The lawsuit in federal court in Manhattan seeks unspecified damages and a court declaration Belafonte is the rightful owner.

The documents are an outline of a Vietnam War speech by King, notes to a speech King never got to deliver in Memphis, Tenn., and a condolence letter from President Lyndon B. Johnson to King's wife after the civil rights leader's 1968 assassination.

According to the lawsuit, Belafonte was preparing to auction the items in 2008 when the estate "astonishingly" blocked it.

The lawsuit cited the close relationship between Belafonte and King, saying the pair "worked on strategies and collaborated on issues that would transform American society" while they "forged a deep and enduring personal friendship." It said King and his widow, Coretta Scott King, gave Belafonte a number of items and it noted that Coretta Scott King, who died in 2006, mentioned Belafonte in her autobiography, saying "whenever we got into trouble or when tragedy struck, Harry has always come to our aid, his generous heart wide open."

Belafonte said he delivered the documents for auction to Sotheby's Inc. in early 2008 and the auction house has held them pending a resolution of the dispute between the estate and Belafonte.

The lawsuit said Belafonte had held the Vietnam War speech outline since 1967, when King left it behind after working on it in Belafonte's apartment. It said the Memphis speech notes were found in King's suit pocket after he was assassinated. According to the lawsuit, Coretta Scott King offered the notes to Belafonte but he suggested they instead be given to one of King's longest-serving confidants. When that man died in 1979, his widow delivered the notes to Belafonte, it said.

http://news.yahoo.com/belafonte-sues-martin-l...
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>His page number and post number took me right to your post, Path. Really, you're just non-stop lying now. If those numbers are wrong, you changed them. Slimeball liar. Man, that list I posted is a perfect match for you! It's been obvious to me that you suffer from some form of mental illness, now I have the proof to back it up. LMAO!
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure - but he's using an outdated system - if you were on metric Topix like he is the numbers would be different
Huhhh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
In the seven years since pResident Obama voted as a U.S. Senator to NOT raise the debt ceiling any further, he and his government cronies have piled up seven trillion dollars in crazy new spending that even our grandchildren will have little hope of ever paying off. by Charles Hurt
How proud of the usurper is America now?
But but, but that was before he was for it. If Kerry can do it, so can Obama. It all depends on what the definition of "is" is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

You need to watch this video!

Soldier's 'Salute Seen Around the World' Brought Men to Tears
By Katie Kindelan | ABC News Blogs

U.S. Army Ranger Cpl. Josh Hargis was lying on a hospital bed in Afghanistan, hooked up to a breathing tube with his right hand heavily bandaged when he was awarded a Purple Heart for his valor in the battlefield.
None of that, however, stopped Hargis, 24, from following military protocol and lifting his bandaged hand to salute the Ranger Regimental Commander who pinned the Purple Heart to his red, white and blue blanket.
"Grown men began to weep and we were speechless at a gesture that speak[s] volumes about Josh's courage and character," one of the officers present in the hospital room wrote in a letter to Hargis's wife, Taylor. "I will remember it as the single greatest event I have witnessed in my ten years in the Army."
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/soldiers...
Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

What Climate Change kooks (global warming cultist) don't want you ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
His page number and post number took me right to your post, Path. Really, you're just non-stop lying now. If those numbers are wrong, you changed them. Slimeball liar. Man, that list I posted is a perfect match for you! It's been obvious to me that you suffer from some form of mental illness, now I have the proof to back it up. LMAO!
I changed the page number? I can barely turn on my computer and I changed the Topix page numbers? He said page 7765, post no 175383, whereas it was page 7767, same number . End of story.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
I changed the page number? I can barely turn on my computer and I changed the Topix page numbers? He said page 7765, post no 175383, whereas it was page 7767, same number . End of story.
Ok, show me on page 7767 where post # 175383 is.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Look up the definition of "if". Why do DIMs and LTards have such a hard time understanding two letter words? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it funny how, when Path has no backup, he's outta here! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Well, here we are.

1. Cost of shutdown, approx.$24 billion;
2. Millions deprived of salaries, pensions, social security
3. Parks closed, tourism affected
4. National monuments closes
5. Arlington, other military cemeteries closed
6. Financial uncertainty throughout the U.S, and the world
7. Loss of confidence, U.S. and foreign investors
8. Credit rating may again be affected, driving rates higher
9. Bad image to rest of world
10. Etc

None of the above is criticism, but rather, observations that are borne out by both reasonable Democrats and Republicans.

And for what? ZILCH. Speaker's job in jeopardy. Senior senator McCain is disgusted, ashamed. The so-called soft wuss, Obama, crushed these blackmailers who would jeopardize Obamacare by holdng up routine bills , Obamacare that had been approved by the two chambers, signed by the president and confirmed by the majority conservative supreme court. LRS said Roberts had been bought by Obama. Still waiting for source or proof of that.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Why the Healthcare website crashes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, show me on page 7767 where post # 175383 is.
And here it is. Had to delete some posts, as the page was way over the 4,000 character limit. Notice my post 175383, last one on this page. I've separated it with a line from the previous one, it's all there, page 7,767 (Comments (Page 7,767):

Comments (Page 7,767)

Showing posts 155,321 - 155,340 of155,421

< prev page

|

next page >

Dale

Wichita, KS

Reply »

|

|
12 hrs ago

wojar wrote:

<quoted text>
Too bad, but Play Law is a house of cards that fell a long time ago.
Does your shrink know you're still fantasizing daily?
LMAO!!!!!! I see you have nothing to say!!

Dale

Wichita, KS

Reply »

|
12 hrs ago

<quoted text>
That's what I was writing about tall the time, 3 posts, including this one, in a row. Wake up.
LMAO!!! Looks like you are off topic. Did you get lost again?

Dale

Wichita, KS
==========

Jacques from Ottawa

Ottawa

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
11 hrs ago

Dale wrote:

<quoted text>LMAO!!! Even your country has citizens born outside of its limits.

Who says it does not? Of course, many Canadians are born abroad, but as long as they stay abroad, their CANADIAN rights, the country they live in have NO obligation to respect their Canadian rights. EVERY one of 197 countries probably have citizens born abroad. What 's your point?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,079,656
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min obama 48,890
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search