BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,781 - 154,800 of 174,974 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
That clownstomp receives a perfect 10! Perfectly executed! LMAO!
Perfect 10? It's page 7763, not 7765. What a joke. The Two stooges, Ex-LRS-anointed Justice Dale and his clone and master, Justice OMG ha ha LRS. There were three stooges originally, but it was deemed that you dolts had sufficient "dumbness" in the two of you to make up for a third stooge LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)

And the shmuck Dale says I am now silent, TWO whole minutes after he posted. Dodo birds flying low today.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Re-read :
<quoted text>
You understand quickly, as long I explain forever :
I am a Canadian, could be an American, same difference.
I was born here, in Canada, am a bona fide 1090 Canadian. I travel to Italy. I get arrested for having run over a pedestrian and killed him. I was driving recklessly. I have to stand before Italian justice. I will be judged according to Italian law, not even a smidgen of Canadian law, and my country has NOTHING to say about what happens to me. Nothing, my rights and privileges under Canadian law do NOT apply. Same for an American or any other national.
Now, Obama was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America. Now his mother his 100% American, his father 100% Kenyan. He is American, having been born on U.S. soil, which is enough, but adding to that, an American mother. If he so wished at a later stage, or his parents had registered him with the Kenyan consulate, of which there was not such thing in Honolulu in 1961, he could've been Kenyan. Obviously, Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone. Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. He is not a dual National. And even were he Kenyan, or British, that country has no right, no hold, no nuthin' on him. However, and should he have kept dual nationality, not become president and decided to visit Kenya as a tourist, that country could've done anything it wanted with him, right up to arresting him for a good or no-good reasons, and even as an American, there is nothing the U.S. could have done for him, save comfort him with consular services. Now, is that clear?
LMAO!!! Scooter, you failed. Citizenship comes at the moment of birth and in Obama's case he was born a subject of the UK, this was the right of his father and his father's country.
Yep, Obama was born subject to a foreign power and not eligible to be subject to the jurisdiction of the US, only citizens are subject to the jurisdiction, thereof.(see 14th amendment)
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
What? Re-read :
<quoted text>
You understand quickly, as long I explain forever :
I am a Canadian, could be an American, same difference.
I was born here, in Canada, am a bona fide 1090 Canadian. I travel to Italy. I get arrested for having run over a pedestrian and killed him. I was driving recklessly. I have to stand before Italian justice. I will be judged according to Italian law, not even a smidgen of Canadian law, and my country has NOTHING to say about what happens to me. Nothing, my rights and privileges under Canadian law do NOT apply. Same for an American or any other national.
Now, Obama was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States of America. Now his mother his 100% American, his father 100% Kenyan. He is American, having been born on U.S. soil, which is enough, but adding to that, an American mother. If he so wished at a later stage, or his parents had registered him with the Kenyan consulate, of which there was not such thing in Honolulu in 1961, he could've been Kenyan. Obviously, Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone. Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. He is not a dual National. And even were he Kenyan, or British, that country has no right, no hold, no nuthin' on him. However, and should he have kept dual nationality, not become president and decided to visit Kenya as a tourist, that country could've done anything it wanted with him, right up to arresting him for a good or no-good reasons, and even as an American, there is nothing the U.S. could have done for him, save comfort him with consular services. Now, is that clear?
LMAO!!! "Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", sorry a natural born citizen does not chose his citizenship, he is born with it. Now a naturalized citizen get to chose his citizenship, but Obama has never applied for that.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
Perfect 10? It's page 7763, not 7765. What a joke. The Two stooges, Ex-LRS-anointed Justice Dale and his clone and master, Justice OMG ha ha LRS. There were three stooges originally, but it was deemed that you dolts had sufficient "dumbness" in the two of you to make up for a third stooge LMAO (LRS-Dale tm reg'd)
And the shmuck Dale says I am now silent, TWO whole minutes after he posted. Dodo birds flying low today.
LMAO!!! Liar!! It was page 7765, post 175383.
YOU FAILED!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Liar!! It was page 7765, post 175383.
YOU FAILED!!!
If your understanding of citizenship legislation is as poor as your reading of numbers...never mind. It is page 7767, post 175383. You'll even argue that?

Your above two posts are wrong, they are based on your wild hating imagination and play law. Law as you make it up, born in hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House and of absolutely no meaning or consequence.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

OBAMA wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/channel /UCFndRpNWpadGuqGtinN-Dbw/vide os
Must Watch Now.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Your links appear to work as well as mine. No matter, not important.

What do birthers think of that "wuss" "weak" Obama now?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! "Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", sorry a natural born citizen does not chose his citizenship, he is born with it. Now a naturalized citizen get to chose his citizenship, but Obama has never applied for that.
You get away with too much junk here. You wrote one more lie : ""Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", "but failed to add what I also wrote :

"Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. " So, you agree I never wrote that he chose.

Typical birther BSr. Makes it up, posts it and believes it. That's what happens when one is steeped in the birther tradition.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
If your understanding of citizenship legislation is as poor as your reading of numbers...never mind. It is page 7767, post 175383. You'll even argue that?
Your above two posts are wrong, they are based on your wild hating imagination and play law. Law as you make it up, born in hate for that BLACK man in the WHITE House and of absolutely no meaning or consequence.
LMAO!!! You are easy to reply to!
LYING-FAILURE!!!!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
You get away with too much junk here. You wrote one more lie : ""Obama chose U.S. citizenship alone", "but failed to add what I also wrote :
"Well, didn't choose, he didn't have to. " So, you agree I never wrote that he chose.
Typical birther BSr. Makes it up, posts it and believes it. That's what happens when one is steeped in the birther tradition.
LMAO!!! YOU LIE TOO MUCH, HERE!!! YOU FAILED!!!
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Joe OBiden wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's Chip?
LMAO!!! Outback doing your old lady.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I've found it possible to understand why some people just cannot add 1 + 1 and come to the obvious result. But I've found it impossible to understand how a perfectly normal human being cannot understand plain and simple citizenship and its associated laws and rules in the countries where an individual resides. It matters not where one inhabits, that one person is subject to the laws of the country where he/she inhabits, even as a mere tourist. And his/her country has NO jurisdiction on that person when in another country. In other words, Kenya , the UK, had, and even more so today, no jurisdiction on Obama who was in the US and a bona fide American citizen. However, an American citizen arrested in Germany has NO American rights, none whatsoever, in Germany. None, understand? German law is what he is beholden to as per any citizen of any other country. Only a diplomat is not subjected to the laws of his host country. But if he does not respect them, or is arrested, he will be declared persona non grata and asked to leave. He/she will not be prosecuted, even in cases of murder unless envoy's country formally drops his /her immunity . There are precedents.
LMAO!!! You failed, again!
Aliens must obey the laws of the country they are in, this is per treaties/International Law.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. If this were not so, they would be called citizens the very instant they arrived.(see 14th amendment)
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You failed, again!
Aliens must obey the laws of the country they are in, this is per treaties/International Law.
Aliens have never been subject to the jurisdiction, thereof. If this were not so, they would be called citizens the very instant they arrived.(see 14th amendment)
Under international law and treaty aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the country they are in?(As opposed to diplomats who are exempted from same)

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You failed, again!
You wrote : "Aliens must obey the laws of the country they are in,". You are totally right but you haven't a clue why you are right. And what happens if said alien does NOT obey the laws of the country they are in? They are prosecuted according to the laws of the COUNTRY THEY ARE IN, NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THEIR COUNTRY. THAT is why, in spite of yourself you are right, however totally ignorant.

Incidentally, have you ever travelled to any country beside yours? I mean, not all-inclusive guided travel tours. Have you ever been acquainted with international law (you must have been acquainted with some kind of law, you were "Justice", remember?) which allows you to debate on the intricacies of citizenship, both in the U.S. and abroad?
Contact Me

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFndRpNWpadGu...

UK Passport for sale and Cali DL/NSW DL...
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "Aliens must obey the laws of the country they are in,". You are totally right but you haven't a clue why you are right. And what happens if said alien does NOT obey the laws of the country they are in? They are prosecuted according to the laws of the COUNTRY THEY ARE IN, NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF THEIR COUNTRY. THAT is why, in spite of yourself you are right, however totally ignorant.
Incidentally, have you ever travelled to any country beside yours? I mean, not all-inclusive guided travel tours. Have you ever been acquainted with international law (you must have been acquainted with some kind of law, you were "Justice", remember?) which allows you to debate on the intricacies of citizenship, both in the U.S. and abroad?
LMAO!!! You failed again, remember treaties.
Have I traveled to countries other than the US? Yes, more than I wanted to, but that was part of my job description for over 21 years.
One thing I can boast about, there isn't a country on God's green earth better than the USA!!!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
In the seven years since pResident Obama voted as a U.S. Senator to NOT raise the debt ceiling any further, he and his government cronies have piled up seven trillion dollars in crazy new spending that even our grandchildren will have little hope of ever paying off. by Charles Hurt
How proud of the usurper is America now?
How proud is his predecessor, what with leaving him a ruined economy and 2 unfunded wars?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! You failed again, remember treaties.
Have I traveled to countries other than the US? Yes, more than I wanted to, but that was part of my job description for over 21 years.
One thing I can boast about, there isn't a country on God's green earth better than the USA!!!
That last statement is so stupid, so uselessly boastful, and incidentally not true, it hardly bears a response. No country can make that claim . None. But I could tell you of a number of countries much more liveable than yours, and mine too.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Under international law and treaty aliens are subject to the jurisdiction of the country they are in?(As opposed to diplomats who are exempted from same)
LMAO!!! No, they are subject to treaties/International Law, aliens are never subject to the jurisdiction, thereof, they are still subjects of and subject to the jurisdiction of their country of origin.
The only people that are "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", are citizens.(see 14th amendment)
When one is "subject to the jurisdiction, thereof", they are afforded all the rights and privileges of the Constitution.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

<quoted text>
That last statement is so stupid, so uselessly boastful, and incidentally not true, it hardly bears a response. No country can make that claim . None. But I could tell you of a number of countries much more liveable than yours, and mine too.
LMAO!!! Well why did you respond? I am a proud citizen of the USA and your comments mean nothing.
The only country that I might live in would be Canada, I like elbow room.
Dale

Hutchinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

well I have had enuff of you communist enablers, see you in a week or three!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,082,445
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 min Nono 3,836
Chicago the murder capital of the U.S.? Let's g... 50 min Mr Magoo 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,563
Abby 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 7-28 1 hr edogxxx 17
Am 7-29 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••