BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,740)

Showing posts 154,781 - 154,800 of167,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that devastating quakes are jokes? One wonders how you must've laughed when New Orleans was inundated/flooded by Katrina. Or when over 125,000 Haitians died in that awful quake.
Do you always speak through your azzhole?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Great video. Formidable science. I stand in awe. However, and sorry, but in this case only, science was not that benevolent and certainly not that perspicacious at all. Were it so, message to Justice LRS would have been more down-home. Not "Fuck you", that's too classy for him, but rather "Dumbazzbastard" LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)"
Glad you liked it J.

Unfortunately, science doesn't recognize the triple compound word.

I have a planetarium to go and talk at for a bit. Keep that lie ticker going.

Be well.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.
Back to your corner, bitch.
If you're going to a gun fight, at least make sure you bring ammo! LMAO! click click
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Cha-Ching, Cha-Ching......thanks!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked it J.
Unfortunately, science doesn't recognize the triple compound word.
I have a planetarium to go and talk at for a bit. Keep that lie ticker going.
Be well.
Ah, off to a Treky Convention, huh? LMAO!!!!!!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a funny little fart. Most people don't automatically associate the word azz with "gay" anything. But you and your brethren do, why? You don't need to answer, we already know the reason. BTW, didn't you just say, "quit obsessing about it"???? LMAO! Now, quit hitting on me, no means no! LMAO! Nice to see you're still bytchin', whining and moaning.....it's what you do best!
Poor little repressed you. azz and gay? No, they don't rhyme, except when you associate them with "queer", "queerliness -(sorry, I forgot how to spell that concocted obscenity of yours), twinky, etc. How, instead of normally replying to posts, and at a loss for civilized words and answers, you spew your gay obsessions. As if anyone would bite. Want to know squat? Real gays would commit mass suicide rather than even approach the likes of slimy you with a 1000-foot pole.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always speak through your azzhole?
Hmm, more anal obsessions. Some diseases even the best doctors and shrinks cannot cure.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to a gun fight, at least make sure you bring ammo! LMAO! click click
The coward Zimmerman, like you, preferred to have a gun against a bag of skittles. You can never be too sure, now can you?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Poor little repressed you. azz and gay? No, they don't rhyme, except when you associate them with "queer", "queerliness -(sorry, I forgot how to spell that concocted obscenity of yours), twinky, etc. How, instead of normally replying to posts, and at a loss for civilized words and answers, you spew your gay obsessions. As if anyone would bite. Want to know squat? Real gays would commit mass suicide rather than even approach the likes of slimy you with a 1000-foot pole.
Talking out of your azz is what you do second best! Why is your canadian azz here again? LMAO! Does Canada hate you that much? Better yet, where are you not hated? LMAO! How are those lil lap dogs doing? heh heh heh
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
The coward Zimmerman, like you, preferred to have a gun against a bag of skittles. You can never be too sure, now can you?
Pansy, everyone here knows you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack. DAB! Hell, your mother had to take a dump to get you out! How long did they call you,'baby sphincter'? LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Some traits of the disorder that plagues Twinkerbelle and Pathological Liar.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional

Spot on! LMAO!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Well, 'nice' i can say..........

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Pansy, everyone here knows you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper sack. DAB! Hell, your mother had to take a dump to get you out! How long did they call you,'baby sphincter'? LMAO!
More anal obsessions, associated with your invention, "kerplunk". Do you wallow in it 24/24 ? When or what do you eat? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), forget the question, HA HA.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

I know how you Libtards like to poo poo Fox News but more people watch Fox News than almost all the others combined. You seem to think that people who watch Fox News are EXTREMIST but people who watch MSNBC are not! Ah, it is the other way around!

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Friday, October 11, 2013

Total Day P2+(000s)
FOXN 1,263
CNN 431
MSNBC 549
CNBC 127
FBN 51
HLN 200
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
More anal obsessions, associated with your invention, "kerplunk". Do you wallow in it 24/24 ? When or what do you eat? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd), forget the question, HA HA.
Stating facts is not obsession. Is there anywhere that you're not hated, "baby sphincter"? LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
Some traits of the disorder that plagues Twinkerbelle and Pathological Liar.
Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:
Believing that you're better than others
Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
Exaggerating your achievements or talents
Expecting constant praise and admiration
Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
Taking advantage of others
Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
Being jealous of others
Believing that others are jealous of you
Trouble keeping healthy relationships
Setting unrealistic goals
Being easily hurt and rejected
Having a fragile self-esteem
Appearing as tough-minded or unemotional
Spot on! LMAO!
Replies :

1. I don't know about being better than others, but better than you : ASSUREDLY;
2. No fantasizing about those three. I have them all over you;
3. Exaggerating what? To say I've also got all two all over you, is not exaggeration, it's an understatement;
4. Expecting constant praise and admiration? Projecting, are you? I don't expect a thing, and cripes, I get none. Do you?;
5. Please indicate where and when I said I believed I was special. Thank you;
6. Failing to recognize...? What BS. My posts reflect the exact opposite;
7. Expecting others...? I don't expect a thing. As a matter of fact, no one does. At least not here. Projecting some more, are you?;
8. Please indicate where and when I have taken advantage of others;
9. Expressing disdain...inferior. You're partly right. But it's not disdain I express for you and birthers, it's pity;
10. Jealous? I celebrate others' honest success. Good for them;
11. trouble seeking healthy relationships? Most of the relationships I cultivate are with mentally healthy people. You?;
12. Setting unrealistic goals? I agree. I do that. I always hope you'll have your epiphany. NOT;
13. Yes, I do have a fragile self-esteem, except with you and your ilk. Without losers like you and your slimy birther dregs, all self-esteem would vanish. Thank you for being there;
14. I am both tough-minded and emotional. Not the best of qualities, but better than weak-minded and unemotional like you, mocking natural disaster victims.

Surely, you did not get the above definitions of "narcissism" from any dictionary or encyclopedia or medical journal that you would have in your trailer. Go back to Hunting of little animals, Soldier of Fortune, Guns and the NRA, and KKK weekly.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stating facts is not obsession. Is there anywhere that you're not hated, "baby sphincter"? LMAO!
Stating the fact that your are gay and anally obsessed? Spot on LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Replies :
1. I don't know about being better than others, but better than you : ASSUREDLY;
2. No fantasizing about those three. I have them all over you;
3. Exaggerating what? To say I've also got all two all over you, is not exaggeration, it's an understatement;
4. Expecting constant praise and admiration? Projecting, are you? I don't expect a thing, and cripes, I get none. Do you?;
5. Please indicate where and when I said I believed I was special. Thank you;
6. Failing to recognize...? What BS. My posts reflect the exact opposite;
7. Expecting others...? I don't expect a thing. As a matter of fact, no one does. At least not here. Projecting some more, are you?;
8. Please indicate where and when I have taken advantage of others;
9. Expressing disdain...inferior. You're partly right. But it's not disdain I express for you and birthers, it's pity;
10. Jealous? I celebrate others' honest success. Good for them;
11. trouble seeking healthy relationships? Most of the relationships I cultivate are with mentally healthy people. You?;
12. Setting unrealistic goals? I agree. I do that. I always hope you'll have your epiphany. NOT;
13. Yes, I do have a fragile self-esteem, except with you and your ilk. Without losers like you and your slimy birther dregs, all self-esteem would vanish. Thank you for being there;
14. I am both tough-minded and emotional. Not the best of qualities, but better than weak-minded and unemotional like you, mocking natural disaster victims.
Surely, you did not get the above definitions of "narcissism" from any dictionary or encyclopedia or medical journal that you would have in your trailer. Go back to Hunting of little animals, Soldier of Fortune, Guns and the NRA, and KKK weekly.
Thank you for the confirmation. You should see a shrink,'Baby Sphincter'.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
I know how you Libtards like to poo poo Fox News but more people watch Fox News than almost all the others combined. You seem to think that people who watch Fox News are EXTREMIST but people who watch MSNBC are not! Ah, it is the other way around!
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for Friday, October 11, 2013
Total Day P2+(000s)
FOXN 1,263
CNN 431
MSNBC 549
CNBC 127
FBN 51
HLN 200
I've been watching and reading all above the shutdown and default, listening to lawmakers, etc.

And you DARED to mock Greece, Rogue? You did? You actually did that? Want to grovel, take it back?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Oh, you also provided confirmation that you're a pathological liar,'Baby Sphincter'. The two conditions often go hand in hand. Have you lost any of that fat gut, lil 'Baby Sphincter'? Still got your gray hair? Your place looks like a dump, by the way. Thought you said you had a l o n g driveway? HaHaHa...that's a parking lot,'Baby Sphincter'! LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,781 - 154,800 of167,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Grey Ghost 1,036,765
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 47,180
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Welp 43,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 65,556
Babylon the Great 3 hr Dr_Jay 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 96,279
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr jackson 4,041
Amy 4-23 8 hr cheluzal 40
ask amy 4-22 14 hr Sublime1 69