BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,621 - 154,640 of 177,399 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175276 Oct 15, 2013
It is odd they they mention automotive diesels but not railroad diesel trains, farm diesels, diesel boats going up the Rhine and Danube Rivers and ships. But oh that automotive diesels are worse!!!
Here in the U.S. automotive diesels made up less than 0.1% of PM and about five years ago that put on another $2,000 worth of anti-pollution devices which costs us several BILLIONS of dollars which is eventually paid for by us consumers. All to fix less than 0.1% of the problem???
Yep, we have sewage treatment plants putting water back into rivers cleaner than it went in! Libtards will never be satisfied they always have to fix things that are not broken.

Wood fires and diesel cars pose pollution threat: EU watchdog
By Charlie Dunmore

BRUSSELS (Reuters)- Air pollution is dangerously high across many parts of Europe, resulting in premature deaths, ill health and huge economic losses linked to reduced crop yields, Europe's environmental watchdog said on Tuesday.

While emissions of some pollutants have declined sharply in Europe in recent decades, more diesel cars and a rise in wood burning by households as a cheap alternative to gas mean other types of harmful pollution are receding more slowly.

European regulators are expected to propose a tightening of EU limits on microscopic particles known as particulate matter (PM) and other pollutants, with legislative proposals expected before the end of the year.
http://news.yahoo.com/wood-fires-diesel-cars-...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175277 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought McConnell and Reid had a deal last night. Then, this morning, no deal. McConnell said "let's wait". Guess Tea party maniacs got to him too.
Nah, they're just f**king with Obobblehead. Funny as hell too. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175278 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I met a Greece couple earlier this year. They looked to be about 60 and they moved to the U.S. and bought a house near Tampa. And they brought their money with them!!!
America's gain, Greece's loss.
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Greek couple.
Guess they got out while the getting was good.
Everyone knows that I put red herrings into just about every post inn hopes of ketching a Libtard like you who will go after the red herring yet ignore the meet of my post.
At least Jacqueau, Wojo and Poopoo have learned that lesson now how long will it take you?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175279 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).
Lots of baby sphinctering going on too, I'll bet.
And "Justice" (not unlike calling Goofy "Einstein") LRS falls off air boat, crocs instantly throw him back.
He has sunk to talking abut infant assholes now?

He's about a tier or two away from handcuffs.

Interesting to watch a guy completely degenerate over 48 hrs.

Maybe when his god is judging him he will claim he baited the almighty into his trap... started bangin' that dinner bell??

This is the life form that thinks he is riding the moral high ground?

A shame there isn't a hell for him to go to. He will go through life and never experience what justice truly is. Unless he does happen to spend a day or two in prison.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175280 Oct 15, 2013
Feels like a substitution time, to me. Who will be the "poof"?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175281 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't negotiate with blackmailers and kidnappers.
LMAO!!! You have to be talking about the democrats, after all they are molesters of citizens.
How can we tax people for not buying a product from a website that doesn't work?... to fine people for failing to buy health insurance on websites that don't work.... Boehner also slammed the Obama administration for giving companies a yearlong delay before they have to provide health insurance, while ...
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175282 Oct 15, 2013
I interjected on the gay thing due to the innuendo being thrown back and forth on this thread. So all your superiority in your posting tone should not be interpreted as insults? I can't recall a single respectful exchange coming from you with anyone you disagree with, and you are certainly not one to ever take the high road and try to be civil. At least not that I have read. I could be wrong, but your pattern is well established. I admit I fail at times to be civil as well, but mostly in response to intellectual weaklings. When treated respectfully, I am respectful back. I also am guilty of jumping in to others fray, something I have done since a kid, because I don't like bully's. I'm actually very easy to get along with, and prefer engaging those I have differences in opinion. Its hard to learn new things when you only engage those who think just like you. Let me know if you want to give it a try, and I will join in a truce. If not, Ill just poke back when poked. The anonymity makes us all so brave, doesn't it?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175283 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when his god is judging him he will claim he baited the almighty into his trap... started bangin' that dinner bell??
A shame there isn't a hell for him to go to. He will go through life and never experience what justice truly is. Unless he does happen to spend a day or two in prison.
Strange. Maybe you could answer this for me Scruff. You and Baby Sphincter seem to have the same inability to understand even the most basic of statements. Reckon' why that is? I'll go ahead and enlighten you this time, free of charge, only once of course. I'm not "talking" about infant azzholes (your words), I'm calling Path a baby butthole. Get it now, Twinkerbelle? LMAO! lil raggy
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175284 Oct 15, 2013
Both sides can be so uncivil, including me at times. Since our government is nothing more then a reflection of "we the people", it should be no surprise how dysfunctional Washington is today. But then again, it has been dysfunctional many times throughout our history.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175285 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you transfer wealth from one group to another, the sector that makes things, grow things, etc, to those who push papers and make everyone's life miserable, the people with money LEAVE and you are left with welfare recipients and government workers who make, grown, etc. nothing!!!
What would we do without Verizon? Or Wells Fargo? Or Boeing? Or DuPont?

If all 4 left tomorrow how much tax revenue would the U.S. lose?

Let's see...

9 and 12 is 21.... 7 and 4... carry the 3.

NONE at all.

They take in billions and pay zero taxes. And there are 30 or 40 more just like them. Corporations are people too.

Maybe we could recoup what we lose from the rich by taxing the churches?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175286 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been through my personal hell. Walked out the other side, too. Paid the price and have the scars to prove it, too. That's why I'm a dead man on vacation. The date is on the wall. Now, if you're just looking for someone to f**k with, I'll be your Huckleberry! heh heh heh
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175287 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I, like you... find it repulsive. However, I don't think anyone should be telling others what they can and can't do with their lives.(Not implying that you do.)
The bar scene is generally a meat market. I would't expect any bar with dancer poles to attract anything less than what you experienced.
Not all gays would enjoy that kind of thing.
I would like to think that seeing men make out in public would be something I could handle without adverse reaction. But in reality, that would have been a real short night for me.
I get that, Scrutiny. In all honesty, I don't believe that I have ever met a gay person that I didn't actually like and got along with. As I stated, my wife's cousin, and his older sister are both gay and I love them both. I just don't understand their lifestyle. It is not my place to judge others, although I am guilty of it more times then I am comfortable with. I just try to keep those feelings and opinions to myself as much as I can.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175288 Oct 15, 2013
The Due Process Clause of the 14th amendment protects the right to privacy, including a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy and the right to not buy health insurance.
The USSC has overstepped its authority, again. It is not the right of the US government to dictate how one is to dispose of one's money.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175290 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been through my personal hell. Walked out the other side, too. Paid the price and have the scars to prove it, too. That's why I'm a dead man on vacation. The date is on the wall. Now, if you're just looking for someone to f**k with, I'll be your Huckleberry! heh heh heh
Yeah, we are all dying. It isn't an excuse.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#175291 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What would we do without Verizon? Or Wells Fargo? Or Boeing? Or DuPont?
If all 4 left tomorrow how much tax revenue would the U.S. lose?
Let's see...
9 and 12 is 21.... 7 and 4... carry the 3.
NONE at all.
They take in billions and pay zero taxes. And there are 30 or 40 more just like them. Corporations are people too.
Maybe we could recoup what we lose from the rich by taxing the churches?
I disagree on that one. Corporations employ people, many people, and pay social security and medicare matches in the withholdings that come from the payrolls. They also buy things in conducting business and pay sales taxes on most all of those purchases unless given exemptions from the government by doing business with the government. I think we call that special interests. They also own property, and in most states, pay a much higher rate on it then residential property. Some businesses also require special licenses and permits which also functions as a tax. So they do pay taxes that benefit the communities and states they live in in a substantial way, all for the purpose of funding government, which does not produce wealth, but only consumes it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175292 Oct 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
I interjected on the gay thing due to the innuendo being thrown back and forth on this thread. So all your superiority in your posting tone should not be interpreted as insults? I can't recall a single respectful exchange coming from you with anyone you disagree with, and you are certainly not one to ever take the high road and try to be civil. At least not that I have read. I could be wrong, but your pattern is well established. I admit I fail at times to be civil as well, but mostly in response to intellectual weaklings. When treated respectfully, I am respectful back. I also am guilty of jumping in to others fray, something I have done since a kid, because I don't like bully's. I'm actually very easy to get along with, and prefer engaging those I have differences in opinion. Its hard to learn new things when you only engage those who think just like you. Let me know if you want to give it a try, and I will join in a truce. If not, Ill just poke back when poked. The anonymity makes us all so brave, doesn't it?
*applause*
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175293 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we are all dying. It isn't an excuse.
Once again you misunderstand! What is it with your dumbazz? It wasn't intended as an excuse, Twinkerbelle!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175294 Oct 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
I get plenty of sex Jock, but only with the women that I love and have devoted my life too. I never implied that gays are the only ones snorting coke, I simply stated what I was told by people I think would know more about it then the average person, since they live it. Drugs will never be eliminated from society and its a fools errand to think that its possible. How long has America waged a "war on drugs", which turns out to be nothing more then a war on it's citizens? Once again, I must fall prey to your goading Jock. Your nothing but an idiot, ahy!
Too much info. Did I ask if you got enough or not enough sex? I just quoted someone, but if the shoe fits...so be it. Quit it with your 27 years, not impressed. Judging from your posts, the woman is a saint and should be canonized while she's still alive.

You did imply that gays snorted more coke than other people, based on what said people told you. Gullible? Also, that pole thing turned you off as did male couples kissing. Well, news for you, turns me off too, but I guess I'm more tolerant than you are. I do my best to look away and I don't judge, it's them, and I'm me. I've seen pole dancing by women, and I'm sure they do just as much as the men you saw doing the pole.

There is no goading on my part and no need for me to return the compliment, namely the ad hominem no-reply idiot game, which, contained in your last sentence, reveals your true self.

You said I was condescending. I am not, normally. But with you, it just happens, you bring it out. Sorry.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175295 Oct 15, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Oh, I met a Greece couple earlier this year. They looked to be about 60 and they moved to the U.S. and bought a house near Tampa. And they brought their money with them!!!
America's gain, Greece's loss.
<quoted text>
Everyone knows that I put red herrings into just about every post inn hopes of ketching a Libtard like you who will go after the red herring yet ignore the meet of my post.
At least Jacqueau, Wojo and Poopoo have learned that lesson now how long will it take you?
Oh, it was another elaborate ruse?

You and LRS are a great team of master baiters.

Wasn't trying to bash you Rouge. Just trying to make sure you didn't use the term in their presence.

And the rest was a refferrance to Greece's financial chaos.

Thanks for schooling me though.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175296 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, they're just f**king with Obobblehead. Funny as hell too. LMAO!
Fool. They're f**king with the American people and the rest of the world. 40 insane tea partyers and the republican brass are afraid of those creationist flat earthers. Incredible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,100,264
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Sadistic Homosexu... 49,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min voice of peace 68,371
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 35 min newpoly 1,905
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,324
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 1 hr Gift Card Expert 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,935
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••