BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175235 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
3rd grade remedial English for LRS : F minus.
Sphincter. And baby at that, eh? You are a degenerate. Way past degenerate. I thought anal obsessive was bad. Now you're obsessing on ...babies?
Oh, and I had no need for plagiarism in my reply. I wrote it all myself. And it didn't take long, you're so cheap and easy. Notice, never any profanity, never any sexual deviation double talk (at which you suck btw) or hints, never any swearing. I don't need that, I have vocabulary. Obvious why you revert to filth. And oh, don't worry, it does not bother me that you do, like you fantasize it does. As a matter of fact, your filthy profane sex-anus-laden addresses to me I take as compliments, as you reserve what you feel is your best shot for me LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Merci, pauvre type.
And more lies from the epitome of Queerismtry known as "Baby Sphincter'! LMAO! turdmuncher

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175236 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how you enjoy licking sphincters, don't try and lie about it now, lil 'Baby Sphincter'! Oh, your lies....pick a post! Going after some man-butt tonight? LMAO! You're the epitome of Queerismtry! LMAO! I bet even the queers can't stand you! LMAO!
Above, and so it goes :

1. licking sphincters (ohhhh, LRS's favourites)
2.'Baby Sphincter'
3. man-butt
4. Queerismtry!
5. queers

An explosion, a veritable explosion of gay and anal obsessions, BEYOND projections. The mental health profession will have to invent a new word to replace "projection" and "obsession".

"I'm tired of being told I'm gay", said LRS or words to that effect. It's called NOT taking the fifth, as your posts incriminate you, loser.

'Baby Sphincter', WOW. I'd deal gingerly with that one and hold my grandchildren close to me or near the door were you ever in the same room, old degenerate.

Ottawa

#175237 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you did, lil 'Baby Sphincter'. See where you inserted your moronic little remarks? Thank you. DAB Care to tell another lie, PATH? LMAO!
Ha ha, poor loser. Look at the timeline, the post timelines. You wrote you Mayo thing an hour ago, I replied 58 minutes ago. Took me two minutes, and I know why you don't think I wrote it. Simple. You could never , ever, envisage, writing anything like that, grammatically and spelling-wise correct. And not a cuss or profane word, THAT is to you impossible. Why, you think I got help? See how quick this reply is? I can write, but you can't.

Ottawa

#175238 Oct 15, 2013
Corr : your Mayo. My bad.

Ottawa

#175239 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And more lies from the epitome of Queerismtry known as "Baby Sphincter'! LMAO! turdmuncher
Question for Rogue : What do you think of your buddy LRS's profanity, sex-laden repertoire, anal references and, yes, this new word, freshly minted *** a dandy : "turdmuncher" ? Just wonderin'.

***freshly minted ha ha, if ever there was an oxymoron, this is the king of all oxymorons.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175240 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Above, and so it goes :
1. licking sphincters (ohhhh, LRS's favourites)
2.'Baby Sphincter'
3. man-butt
4. Queerismtry!
5. queers
An explosion, a veritable explosion of gay and anal obsessions, BEYOND projections. The mental health profession will have to invent a new word to replace "projection" and "obsession".
"I'm tired of being told I'm gay", said LRS or words to that effect. It's called NOT taking the fifth, as your posts incriminate you, loser.
'Baby Sphincter', WOW. I'd deal gingerly with that one and hold my grandchildren close to me or near the door were you ever in the same room, old degenerate.
Baby Sphincter, I choose only the most appropriate terms to describe you. Care to show me the post where I said, "I'm tired of being called gay"? Probably not as you never back up shyt. turdmuncher (you are what you eat) LMAO! Either you cannot read or you're ignorant, it's one or the other. I say the latter. ID 10T Error
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175241 Oct 15, 2013
Baby Sphincter, when did it become apparent to you that you were a drooling moron? LMAO! Stock up on all your petroleum products....thanks! LMAO! Cha-Ching! Oh, that's right, you don't own a car, just a bi-cycle. Well, get you some tires, chain lube, grips, etc. the list is virtually endless. Thanks again!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175242 Oct 15, 2013
Just heard Bigfoot will probably be the first enrollee in OcomaCare. LMAO! Expect it to only get worse. LMAO!!!

Ottawa

#175243 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Sphincter, I choose only the most appropriate terms to describe you. Care to show me the post where I said, "I'm tired of being called gay"? Probably not as you never back up shyt. turdmuncher (you are what you eat) LMAO! Either you cannot read or you're ignorant, it's one or the other. I say the latter. ID 10T Error
I said, "words to that effect". Well, I was trying to be kind, but it's worst than I thought, as you said you were not gay, not being "called" gay. I stand corrected, LMAO,(LRS tm reg,d). Lookee your post below. Do you actually mean that it's worse being "called" gay than actually "being" gay?. Care to stifle yourself a tad? Should be easy, what with your two huge bunioned feet in your big trap. Yes, lookee below, Mr Semantics LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) man :
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me. After having told you over and over that I'm not gay, you continue to hit on me. Quit it now, you're acting like LTR! No means no, mister! LMAO!
----------

As losers go, who here has seen bigger ones?

Ottawa

#175244 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Just heard Bigfoot will probably be the first enrollee in OcomaCare. LMAO! Expect it to only get worse. LMAO!!!
Yes, as one day, maybe in the near-not-too-distant future, when Dems may just win the mid-terms in 2014 in both Houses, the U.S. will have real and universal health care like the other 33 OECD nations, not to mention many non-OECD ones.

Ottawa

#175245 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's call a spade a spade here. When you mention baby sphincter, which part of the anatomy are you referring to? Do you even know what you are talking about?

Ottawa

#175246 Oct 15, 2013
as LRS scrambles and googles "anatomy", "baby sphincter", ha ha, doesn't find what he wants, needs, understands, goes back to profanity, filth, anal obsessions, gay allusions, excrement and, ha ha, this is too good, KERPLUNK.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175247 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I said, "words to that effect". Well, I was trying to be kind, but it's worst than I thought, as you said you were not gay, not being "called" gay. I stand corrected, LMAO,(LRS tm reg,d). Lookee your post below. Do you actually mean that it's worse being "called" gay than actually "being" gay?. Care to stifle yourself a tad? Should be easy, what with your two huge bunioned feet in your big trap. Yes, lookee below, Mr Semantics LMAO (LRS tm reg'd) man :
<quoted text>
----------
As losers go, who here has seen bigger ones?
And true to form you're unable to back up what you say. That's because you lie, Baby Sphincter. I've seen the "biggest" loser here and it's Baby Sphincter! Baby Sphincter always stands corrected! As usual, your comprehension of the English language is non-existent. No means no, Baby Sphincter. LMAO! idiot
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175248 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, as one day, maybe in the near-not-too-distant future, when Dems may just win the mid-terms in 2014 in both Houses, the U.S. will have real and universal health care like the other 33 OECD nations, not to mention many non-OECD ones.
Your inability to understand much of anything is so DIM-like. Or should I say, ignorant. Ignorant it is, Baby Sphincter! DAB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175249 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Let's call a spade a spade here. When you mention baby sphincter, which part of the anatomy are you referring to? Do you even know what you are talking about?
You are one dumb son-of-a-bytch, Baby Sphincter! Congrats. Idiot. LMAO at this fool who thinks he is somebody. LMAO! My list is proving very valuable. HaHaHaHa!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175250 Oct 15, 2013
as LRS scrambles and googles "anatomy", "baby sphincter", ha ha, doesn't find what he wants, needs, understands, goes back to profanity, filth, anal obsessions, gay allusions, excrement and, ha ha, this is too good, KERPLUNK.
Your memory is about as sharp as your comprehension of the English language! Those are carefully chosen terms that apply to you, Baby Sphincter! LMAO! Cha Ching! Thanks!

Ottawa

#175251 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is.
Queermistry: A unique melding of two men on a romantic Louisianan air boat ride.
LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

Lots of baby sphinctering going on too, I'll bet.

And "Justice" (not unlike calling Goofy "Einstein") LRS falls off air boat, crocs instantly throw him back.

Ottawa

#175252 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb son-of-a-bytch, Baby Sphincter! Congrats. Idiot. LMAO at this fool who thinks he is somebody. LMAO! My list is proving very valuable. HaHaHaHa!!!
Thought so. You don't know. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Loser. Losing Sphincter.

Ottawa

#175253 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And true to form you're unable to back up what you say. That's because you lie, Baby Sphincter. I've seen the "biggest" loser here and it's Baby Sphincter! Baby Sphincter always stands corrected! As usual, your comprehension of the English language is non-existent. No means no, Baby Sphincter. LMAO! idiot
So, my comprehension of the English language is non-existent. How's yours? Want a repeat performance, YOUR words? Enjoy, loser :

Justice LRS wrote:

<quoted text>
See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me. After having told you over and over that I'm not gay, you continue to hit on me. Quit it now, you're acting like LTR! No means no, mister! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175254 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Thought so. You don't know. LMAO (LRS tm reg'd). Loser. Losing Sphincter.
How many times I have burned your azz on assumptions? Many! Well, add one more. You are now something like 0 - 320. LMAO lil baby sphincter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,154,307
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,262
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,100
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 3 hr Searcy 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 4 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago