BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175187 Oct 15, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Jacques,
Why do you think drugs run rampant in prisons?
It's the guards for the most part, the lowest of the low in law enforcement, who are smuggling them in in their efforts to buy friendships.
loose
Since when are prison guards in law enforcement? What about the smuggling lawyers? Professions are like races which include good guys, bad guys. Judge them on their hearts and minds, is all.

Ottawa

#175188 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.
Back to your corner, bitch.
Yes, I'm still waiting for LRS's list of your lies and mine. Still nothing, although, so far, in less than 3 days, I've listed 15 of his lies. I'm sure I missed at least 10.

Very little prose from him today. Maybe he's finally pondering coming out of that crowded birther closet.
Learn to Read

Greenwood, IN

#175189 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get all your information from left leaning biased sources?

:)
Well the leg lamp in the movie was very much a liberal "work of art"

Ottawa

#175190 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
I have stated many times before that religion holds us back as a species...
But were you aware that it holds us back as a nation as well?
Many times I have heard that the standard measurement system helps keep down test scores through conversion tables and extra steps in equations to get to the metric answer.
(Science operates on the metric system as does the entire rest of the civilized world.)
Do you know why we still use the stone age measurement system?
Well there are actual lobbyist in congress that keep us from going metric. And the reason that we haven't converted to metric yet is spectacularly frightening.
I assume you are all sitting down.
Ready for this?
The metric system is the work of the devil!
That's right. It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!
I know, right?
I didn't believe it when I heard it either. Look it up for yourself.
Amazing!
From above : "It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!"

Sacrebleu! Eez eet really a French atheist?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175191 Oct 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>After more than a year of chronic gay obsessing , the closet queer dismisses his obsession with "having told you over and over that I'm not gay". And a bear doesn't shit in the woods either.
Is your grass hut condo still standing after the quake? DAB

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175192 Oct 15, 2013
Check this out.

Found a way to communicate through physics.

It is extraordinarily complex and at the same time so simple even a dolt like Justice will understand what I am trying to communicate.

It involves geometry, inertia, potential and kinetic energy, gravity, and friction.

Now, I know what you are thinking...

"Scrutiny... there is no effing way. Justice is a young Earth creationist. You can't get an idea across using science."

Trust me brothers and sisters. Science is a benevolent mistress.

Observe...

http://i.imgur.com/HDZS12B.gif
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#175193 Oct 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a legend in your own mind Jock. You wear your narcissism well.
Bush and Cheney Started Spying On USA!

Now we cannot impeach Obama for doing the same crimes.

==========

NSA collects millions of e-mail address books globally
October 14 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kn8ld96

The National Security Agency is harvesting hundreds of millions of contact lists from personal e-mail and instant messaging accounts around the world, many of them belonging to Americans, according to senior intelligence officials and top-secret documents provided by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

The collection program, which has not been disclosed before, intercepts e-mail address books and “buddy lists” from instant messaging services as they move across global data links. Online services often transmit those contacts when a user logs on, composes a message, or synchronizes a computer or mobile device with information stored on remote servers.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

----------

Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,

The tone is familiar. Is it Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?

Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?

No. It is from Hitler’s 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175194 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
In retrospect, "See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me", you wrote. Fickin' lying bottom feeder hypocritical birther. Every time you're put in your place, stuffed like the turkey that you are, and that's a daily occurrence, you hurl homophobic slurs, and as I said, invent gay words. You and spread the disrespectful word "queer" all over Topix. Anal references abound, not to mention feces. All of them spontaneous, uncalled for. NO ONE, if not gay, would constantly blurt out homosexual vocabulary the way you do. Bothers you? I can understand that. To be something and hate that something can be very confusing. You're gay. Face it. Stop hating yourself. Accept it.
You're a funny little fart. Most people don't automatically associate the word azz with "gay" anything. But you and your brethren do, why? You don't need to answer, we already know the reason. BTW, didn't you just say, "quit obsessing about it"???? LMAO! Now, quit hitting on me, no means no! LMAO! Nice to see you're still bytchin', whining and moaning.....it's what you do best!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175195 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm still waiting for LRS's list of your lies and mine. Still nothing, although, so far, in less than 3 days, I've listed 15 of his lies. I'm sure I missed at least 10.
Very little prose from him today. Maybe he's finally pondering coming out of that crowded birther closet.
Not until he is the last man remaining. And when he does come out... he had better have my money!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175196 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
From above : "It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!"
Sacrebleu! Eez eet really a French atheist?
Gabriel Mouton produced the foundation for the modern metric system that we use today.

He expanded on the original idea and was the first to have an operational system.

Satanist!

Ottawa

#175197 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your grass hut condo still standing after the quake? DAB
So you think that devastating quakes are jokes? One wonders how you must've laughed when New Orleans was inundated/flooded by Katrina. Or when over 125,000 Haitians died in that awful quake.

Ottawa

#175198 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
Check this out.
Found a way to communicate through physics.
It is extraordinarily complex and at the same time so simple even a dolt like Justice will understand what I am trying to communicate.
It involves geometry, inertia, potential and kinetic energy, gravity, and friction.
Now, I know what you are thinking...
"Scrutiny... there is no effing way. Justice is a young Earth creationist. You can't get an idea across using science."
Trust me brothers and sisters. Science is a benevolent mistress.
Observe...
http://i.imgur.com/HDZS12B.gif
Great video. Formidable science. I stand in awe. However, and sorry, but in this case only, science was not that benevolent and certainly not that perspicacious at all. Were it so, message to Justice LRS would have been more down-home. Not "Fuck you", that's too classy for him, but rather "Dumbazzbastard" LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)"
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175199 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to his credit... he has broken the stereotype that gays will sleep with any willing man.
I have had that bitch out walkin' that stroll for almost two days now.
He isn't what you would call a producer.
Seriously considering selling him to J for a dollar. I figure I will take the hit on the Canadian to American currency exchange.
But hey, occasionally in business... you take a loss.
C'est la vie.
Good grief, what a little scrub. I'm still waiting on you to tell me that you "own" me too! LMAO! Delusional much, Twinkerbelle? Is this really the best you poor boys can do? HaHaHaHa! Sounds like, click click to me. Ooops! LMAO! Do you even know what a bytch is? Tell us Twinkerbelle, what is it about having your tiny tool shoved up some guy's azz, that turns you on so? Do you just enjoy having a shyt-stained pecker or do you just bask in the perversion of it all? Vile POS.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175200 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.
Yet the self-proclaimed genius took the time to reply! LMAO! DAB (let me know if you need that spelled out) Little one, you couldn't afford a hand at this table. AhHaHaHaHa! Now, make sure and stock up on all your petroleum products today. TIA

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175201 Oct 15, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush and Cheney Started Spying On USA!
Now we cannot impeach Obama for doing the same crimes.
==========
NSA collects millions of e-mail address books globally
October 14 2013 / http://tinyurl.com/kn8ld96
The National Security Agency is harvesting hundreds of millions of contact lists from personal e-mail and instant messaging accounts around the world, many of them belonging to Americans, according to senior intelligence officials and top-secret documents provided by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
The collection program, which has not been disclosed before, intercepts e-mail address books and “buddy lists” from instant messaging services as they move across global data links. Online services often transmit those contacts when a user logs on, composes a message, or synchronizes a computer or mobile device with information stored on remote servers.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...
----------
Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and associations; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic, and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions of property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed.,
The tone is familiar. Is it Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism Act of 1996?
Is it the Bush Patriot Act of 2001?
No. It is from Hitler’s 1933 speech calling for an Enabling Act for the protection of the People and the State after the catastrophic Reichstag fire that the Nazis had secretly lit.
I saw a TED talk once about the parallels between what happened in Germany politically that lead up to WWII and what is happening in America post 9-11.

Jaw dropping similarities.

Speeches given by Bush and Hitler that were practically identical.

Legislation that is identical.

A list of administration tools that Hitler used to control and monitor the German people...(Such as the IRS)

We didn't have many of those, but by the time he left office... we had every one of them.(Such as the "Department of Homeland Security")

I remember that it was a very attractive brunette woman giving the talk. She came upon the idea because of her mother who was living in Germany pre-nazis.(or maybe it was her Grandmother)

She kept getting calls from her saying "This is exactly what happened in Germany".

She brushed it off for a while and after hearing it about the 9th or 10th different subject she researched it. And found an amazing amount of parallels.

I am going to dig for it later tonight. Really hope I can find it because you would love it.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175202 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, what a little scrub. I'm still waiting on you to tell me that you "own" me too! LMAO! Delusional much, Twinkerbelle? Is this really the best you poor boys can do? HaHaHaHa! Sounds like, click click to me. Ooops! LMAO! Do you even know what a bytch is? Tell us Twinkerbelle, what is it about having your tiny tool shoved up some guy's azz, that turns you on so? Do you just enjoy having a shyt-stained pecker or do you just bask in the perversion of it all? Vile POS.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175203 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Not until he is the last man remaining. And when he does come out... he had better have my money!
I got your money sonny. Come pick it up. heh heh heh
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175204 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
So you think that devastating quakes are jokes? One wonders how you must've laughed when New Orleans was inundated/flooded by Katrina. Or when over 125,000 Haitians died in that awful quake.
Do you always speak through your azzhole?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#175205 Oct 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Great video. Formidable science. I stand in awe. However, and sorry, but in this case only, science was not that benevolent and certainly not that perspicacious at all. Were it so, message to Justice LRS would have been more down-home. Not "Fuck you", that's too classy for him, but rather "Dumbazzbastard" LMAO (LRs tm reg'd)"
Glad you liked it J.

Unfortunately, science doesn't recognize the triple compound word.

I have a planetarium to go and talk at for a bit. Keep that lie ticker going.

Be well.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175206 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to a gun fight, at least make sure you bring ammo! LMAO! click click

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Righty Whitey 1,110,865
Abby 9-22 3 min Kuuipo 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min mahz 49,939
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min Mister Tonka 98,251
Abby 9-21-14 28 min PEllen 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 34 min Common Sense 4,034
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min factcheck 46,831
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••