BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 207678 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#175322 Oct 15, 2013
Froggy wrote:
What a waste of time. Obama's Birth Certificate is neither here nor there now. If he wanted to create one, the grey men or Spooks could create one. Should have been done when he wasn't President. BTW to get a Passport he would have had to present a Birth Certificate to obtain one. That would have been done as a child, given he left America to live in Indonesia with his mother, then returned to America at a later date to live with his Grandmother. Move on.
The birthers here have been all but snuffed out.

They still haven't came up with an explanation for the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers.

If they ever figure that one out, then they can deal with how they smuggled him to Indonesia.

They have been running in place for over half a decade now.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175323 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... the website not being able to handle all the people signing up. A sure sign no one is interested.
LMAO!!! Three years not long enough or is just a fact that Sebelius doesn't know what she is doing.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175324 Oct 15, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I just reported something. Canada's gov't did do something and its citizens responded. Why just me? Is it always just about you in the U.S.A.?
LMAO!!! Are we talking about the Canadian Health Care, I don't think so.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175325 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The birthers here have been all but snuffed out.
They still haven't came up with an explanation for the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers.
If they ever figure that one out, then they can deal with how they smuggled him to Indonesia.
They have been running in place for over half a decade now.
LMAO!!! It really doesn't matter where Obama was born, at the moment of birth he was a citizen of his father's country of origin and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175326 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you aren't a straight white conservative... you are a "radical"?
LMAO!!! Being a socialist, Marxist or Communist sure makes you a radical, since you are trying to change the government to your political beliefs.

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175327 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old song and dance. Almost word for word. Pathetic. babybutthole
Same old queer obsession from the grimy creep in the closet in denial.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175328 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The birthers here have been all but snuffed out.
They still haven't came up with an explanation for the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers.
If they ever figure that one out, then they can deal with how they smuggled him to Indonesia.
They have been running in place for over half a decade now.
You haven't read very much about how those announcements could be called or written in, have you? They're absolutely meaningless. Also, I'm sure you're aware that Hawaii had a lot of immigration fraud back in the 60s, right? Of course you did. LMAO! That really doesn't matter though, since Obobblehead's so-called "father" was a Brit. Which made lil Obobblehead a Brit the day he was born. LMAO!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175330 Oct 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! It really doesn't matter where Obama was born, at the moment of birth he was a citizen of his father's country of origin and not subject to the jurisdiction of the US.
Too bad, but Play Law is a house of cards that fell a long time ago.

Does your shrink know you're still fantasizing daily?

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175331 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you misunderstand! What is it with your dumbazz? It wasn't intended as an excuse, Twinkerbelle!
His excuse (even though he didn't know it was a pathetic excuse) isn't an excuse according to his delusions.

My oh my! And he told us, so it must be true!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175332 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue, babybutthole? LMAO!
And the creep in denial comes up with yet another homo term.

But he didn't say "homo" so it means all his twerking homo thoughts (e.g., butt flappers, etc) means he is just a normal guy, even though all those fantasies keep twerking in his head.

Talk about convoluted!

How sad.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175333 Oct 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old queer obsession from the grimy creep in the closet in denial.
Decided to switch names, huh? Loser! Hey, is your lil grass hut still standing or will you have to save up some more "seed" money? LMAO!!! lil raggy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175334 Oct 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
His excuse (even though he didn't know it was a pathetic excuse) isn't an excuse according to his delusions.
My oh my! And he told us, so it must be true!
Your ignorant pollock azz doesn't even know what you're replying to! LMAO! lil raggy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175335 Oct 15, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
And the creep in denial comes up with yet another homo term.
But he didn't say "homo" so it means all his twerking homo thoughts (e.g., butt flappers, etc) means he is just a normal guy, even though all those fantasies keep twerking in his head.
Talk about convoluted!
How sad.
As I told your lover, Path, I choose those terms very carefully to appropriately describe people you. LMAO! Now, you're jumping in line, screaming I want mine, I want mine! Just like any good welfare recipient would. So, ok, babybutthole!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175336 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Decided to switch names, huh? Loser! Hey, is your lil grass hut still standing or will you have to save up some more "seed" money? LMAO!!! lil raggy
And the little queer creep-in-denial fantasizes I have "switched" names.

It would be funny if not so pathetic.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Same old queer obsession from the grimy creep in the closet in denial.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175337 Oct 15, 2013
*like you

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175338 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant pollock azz doesn't even know what you're replying to! LMAO! lil raggy
My oh my! His excuse isn't an excuse because he uses stupid ethnic slurs.
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
His excuse (even though he didn't know it was a pathetic excuse) isn't an excuse according to his delusions.
My oh my! And he told us, so it must be true!

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

Bristol, CT

#175339 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told your lover, Path, I choose those terms very carefully to appropriately describe people you. LMAO! Now, you're jumping in line, screaming I want mine, I want mine! Just like any good welfare recipient would. So, ok, babybutthole!
Another creepy homo comment by the homo in denial.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175340 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tissue, babybutthole? LMAO!
Nope, no tissue for me, I have 100% covered health care. But for the thousands of retired Verizon employees who were double-crossed by an extremely rich and wealthy company, amongst others, a tissue.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175341 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not from people signing up! LMAO good one
An so YOU know why the gov't web site was overwhelmed? Maybe curiosity AND signing up both? Were you on the receiving end of the enquiries like you were present when Zimmerman shot Martin?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175342 Oct 15, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Are we talking about the Canadian Health Care, I don't think so.
That's what I was writing about tall the time, 3 posts, including this one, in a row. Wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Earthling-1 57,325
Vice lords" 1 hr ??? 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr IdiggHiggs 1,348,307
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr honeymylove 1,597
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 7,332
News Food stamp recipients getting increase in funding (Apr '09) 6 hr Ritual Habitual 4,425
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 622
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages