BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 189821 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Joe OBiden

Jacksonville, FL

#175097 Oct 14, 2013
Do you know why they call camels "ships of the desert"? Because they are filled with Arabia ceamen.
Some camel jockeys ride on top and some from behind.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175098 Oct 14, 2013
Russia denies bail for Greenpeace U.S. captain, foreign activist
Reuters By Alissa de Carbonnel 50 minutes ago

MOSCOW (Reuters)- Russia denied bail on Monday to the American captain of a Greenpeace ship and another activist who are among 30 environmentalists arrested on charges of piracy over a protest at an Arctic drilling platform.

Captain Peter Willcox and Greenpeace activist Camila Speziale, 21, who has Italian and Argentinian citizenship, had appealed against an order that they be held in pre-trial detention through late November.

Decisions on Arctic Sunrise crew members Cristian D'Alessandro of Italy and David John Haussmann of New Zealand were expected later on Monday.

A court in the northern port city of Murmansk has already denied bail to two Britons and four Russians held for the September 18 protest in which activists tried to scale the Prirazlomnaya oil rig and security forces later boarded the Greenpeace ship.

The piracy charges, punishable by up to 15 years' jail, appear aimed at sending a message that Moscow will not tolerate attempts to disrupt its development of the resource-rich Arctic.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-denies-bail-gree...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175099 Oct 14, 2013
Ya know, if they name was Halliburton, the Libtards would be rioting.

Boeing Charges U.S. for New Copter Parts, Uses Old Ones
By Tony Capaccio - Oct 14, 2013

Boeing Co.(BA) charged the U.S. Army for new helicopter parts while installing used ones, the Pentagon’s inspector general said, in the latest of four audits since 2008 that found excessive or unjustified payments on Boeing defense contracts.
“Boeing significantly overstated estimates” of new components needed for CH-47F Chinook helicopters and “primarily installed used parts instead” under a $4.4 billion contract awarded in 2008, according to the report, labeled “For Official Use Only” and obtained by Bloomberg News.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-14/boei...
Grand Bither

Painesville, OH

#175100 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any arrests yesterday? No! Any arrests the previous week with the Immigration Rally? YES!!!
Oh, Obama is afraid to arrest any of the Vets but he did have eight DEMOCRAT Congressmen arrested during the Immigration Rally as it suits the political agenda. "See, we care enough about illegal aliens to get ourselves arrested"!<quoted text>
They were NOT TEA Partiers, they were military Vets many of whom are ..... DEMOCRATS. It is the Democrats who are more likely to trash a place and riot.
In any event, Obama wanted to avoid any arrests as it would be bad for his image and agenda.
LOL Maybe posting with THE CAPS LOCK ON will somehow make you pathetically trying to avoid your hypocrisy and lies true?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175101 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're five years behind. Are you slow or what? Of course you remember the videos of the canadian punks I posted. You raised enough cane over it! You're a whiner, plain and simple. Waa Waa Waa I bet Obobblehead gave the order to stand down in Benghazi, don't you? DIM LMAO!
You SAID you posted videos. I never saw them, something about riots on the West Coast - asked you to repeat them, you refused. 14th lie, going strong. And, as I said, who am I to deny we have demonstrations, riots even? You never have them? They only occur in Canada? Show the video once more, liar, or should I say, show something that does not nor never existed.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#175102 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Koch Brothers are more evil than the .... New Black Panthers,,,,,, right?!?
The Billionaire Koch Brothers own the Republican party and have tentacles that stretch out worldwide.

That too me is real power and real influence.

I never heard of the New Black Panthers which means they have ZERO influence and ZERO power.

I do find it very odd that a Billionaire worries how much of his taxes goes to indigent Americans who need some help.

Wealthy Republicans are un-American.

------

From Inventing Oil Derivatives To Deregulating The Market
June 6, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/3ar3tlh
In April, ThinkProgress caused a stir when we uncovered a series of Koch Industries corporate documents revealing the company’s role as an oil speculator. Like many oil companies, Koch uses legitimate hedging products to create price stability. However, the documents reveal that Koch is also participating in the unregulated derivatives markets as a financial player, buying and selling speculative products that are increasingly contributing to the skyrocketing price of oil. Excessive energy speculation today is at its highest levels ever, and even Goldman Sachs now admits that at least $27 of the price of crude oil is a result from reckless speculation rather than market fundamentals of supply and demand./ http://thinkprogress.org/report/koch-oil-spec...

-----

Covert Operations
The billionaire brothers who are waging a war against Obama.
August 30, 2010 / http://tinyurl.com/23f8nul
On May 17th, a black-tie audience at the Metropolitan Opera House applauded as a tall, jovial-looking billionaire took the stage. It was the seventieth annual spring gala of American Ballet Theatre, and David H. Koch was being celebrated for his generosity as a member of the board of trustees; he had recently donated $2.5 million toward the company’s upcoming season, and had given many millions before that. Koch received an award while flanked by two of the gala’s co-chairs, Blaine Trump, in a peach-colored gown, and Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg, in emerald green. Kennedy’s mother, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, had been a patron of the ballet and, coincidentally, the previous owner of a Fifth Avenue apartment that Koch had bought, in 1995, and then sold, eleven years later, for thirty-two million dollars, having found it too small.
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30...
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#175103 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
New Gallup Poll.
Obama's approval rating by INDEPENDENT Voters has dropped to 16%. His disapproval rating by Independents has gone up to .... 60%!
Obama will curse the day he screwed with veterans and military families.
Economic Prosperity and the Presidents
July 28, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/dkztaa
Economic Prosperity by President
1 Bill Clinton 2 Lyndon Johnson 3 John Kennedy 4 Ronald Reagan 5 Gerald Ford
6 Jimmy Carter 7 Harry Truman 8 George W. Bush [*] 9 Richard Nixon
10 Dwight Eisenhower 11 George H.W. Bush
http://www.americanprogressaction.org/issues/...

Conservative Movement
May 12, 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/79rcq3k
http://www.commonwealinstitute.org/archive/in...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175104 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You SAID you posted videos. I never saw them, something about riots on the West Coast - asked you to repeat them, you refused. 14th lie, going strong. And, as I said, who am I to deny we have demonstrations, riots even? You never have them? They only occur in Canada? Show the video once more, liar, or should I say, show something that does not nor never existed.
See what being a DIM will do for you? Now, you're lying about any and everything! BTW, the videos were from Ontario AND you commented on them. Good grief, you're sorry. Did you hear the Republicans are considering the nuclear option? LMAO! Now, don't start whining to me about it. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175105 Oct 14, 2013
Joe OBiden wrote:
Ya know, it was the Arabs that started to use the guts of goats as condoms but it was the French who decided to remove them from the goats first.
5th time minimum this one. Obsessed, are you? Nooo, not much.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175106 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Russia denies bail for Greenpeace U.S. captain, foreign activist
Reuters By Alissa de Carbonnel 50 minutes ago
MOSCOW (Reuters)- Russia denied bail on Monday to the American captain of a Greenpeace ship and another activist who are among 30 environmentalists arrested on charges of piracy over a protest at an Arctic drilling platform.
Captain Peter Willcox and Greenpeace activist Camila Speziale, 21, who has Italian and Argentinian citizenship, had appealed against an order that they be held in pre-trial detention through late November.
Decisions on Arctic Sunrise crew members Cristian D'Alessandro of Italy and David John Haussmann of New Zealand were expected later on Monday.
A court in the northern port city of Murmansk has already denied bail to two Britons and four Russians held for the September 18 protest in which activists tried to scale the Prirazlomnaya oil rig and security forces later boarded the Greenpeace ship.
The piracy charges, punishable by up to 15 years' jail, appear aimed at sending a message that Moscow will not tolerate attempts to disrupt its development of the resource-rich Arctic.
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-denies-bail-gree...
Russia jails AND holds in jail American captain and his second in command, no bail for two Britons and 4 Russians. And you're glad. Happy. Long live the Bolshevik revolution, eh Rogue? Siding with the other side, the Russians, against your own citizens. What do they call that again? Hmm. Let's check the dictionary. It says here, traitor, denunciator of one's own. What do you say?

Oh, just saw the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe hope-to-someday-be-an-American Cruz. As a tea partyer, he was haranguing the veterans. Funny, dead silence. No reaction, a few murmurs. And then, this other Tea Party mécréant, this Tea party thing, tells the crowd to get this President out of the White House. Almost dead silence, and what I perceived to be hushes of disapproval. No matter who the president is, Rogue, that kind of talk is unlawful, unconstitutional, boorish, ignorant and ...birther.

You keep speaking about the military and the vets like they were some kind of gods. Yes, many have fought, have not questioned their being sent into harm's way, are heroic, are patriotic. But, out of over 1 million servicepersons, Rogue, how many have actually seen action? How many are bureaucrats, mechanics, etc? The population of the U.S. is approaching 320 million. There are about 1 million military on the payroll right now, add 5 million veterans, that totals 6 million. That would represent about 2% of the total population. Yes, Rogue, 1%. A valuable drop in the bucket, yes, but a drop nonetheless. There are other valuable Americans, and some of them put their lives on the line, like police, firefighters, etc. And, don't forget, those that do choose to do so, much to their credit. But those ordinary folks are just as valuable, working, supporting families and charities.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175108 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know, if they name was Halliburton, the Libtards would be rioting.
Boeing Charges U.S. for New Copter Parts, Uses Old Ones
By Tony Capaccio - Oct 14, 2013
Boeing Co.(BA) charged the U.S. Army for new helicopter parts while installing used ones, the Pentagon’s inspector general said, in the latest of four audits since 2008 that found excessive or unjustified payments on Boeing defense contracts.
“Boeing significantly overstated estimates” of new components needed for CH-47F Chinook helicopters and “primarily installed used parts instead” under a $4.4 billion contract awarded in 2008, according to the report, labeled “For Official Use Only” and obtained by Bloomberg News.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-10-14/boei...
Is this the same Boeing that had to pay a huge fine for cheating on 767 contracts to the military by any chance? Even the contract got cancelled, but of course, if was eventually re-instated, like nothing happened. Boeing, Halliburton, what's the difference? Both outsourcing, creating jobs in Northern Ireland, Italy, France, China, Malaysia, Canada. Yes, all or almost total 737, 767, 777, 787 main frames are built outside the US. Some in the cheaper American south where there are no pesky unions. Yes, Rogue, Boeing, like Halliburton, has become a main assembler of various parts. Bravo.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175109 Oct 14, 2013
and majority of wings, flaps, landing gears, spoilers, rudders, fins are built offshore. Half the engines, (Rolls Royce of the UK and Smecma of France). Guilty. Both.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175110 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See what being a DIM will do for you? Now, you're lying about any and everything! BTW, the videos were from Ontario AND you commented on them. Good grief, you're sorry. Did you hear the Republicans are considering the nuclear option? LMAO! Now, don't start whining to me about it. LMAO!
If I did comment, it was about the riots in Toronto, which is in the province of Ontario, like you knew, and it was during the G-20 summit. Serious riots. Bad riots. Shameful, outrageous riots by both left wing idealists and right wing hoodlums. No excuse, nothing can justify that kind of rioting and violence. I was, am ashamed they ever happened.

Now, loser, here is the difference between you and me. Something bad happens in the U.S. well, any country, friend or foe, I don't rejoice, I think it's regrettable, sad, much like the gov't shutdown. I will criticize the Republicans, specially the dumb tea partyers, but I won't rejoice and say "Damn stupid Americans".

A "gun" massacre, like Newtown, will occur, I will not rejoice like you would if it happened here. I'll criticize easy gun buying, the NRA, but never Americans or the U.S. nation. I also, unlike a good friend of yours towards Canadians, never say "ignorant American". I will just say ignorant LRS. Not the same thing. I will criticize GWB as I have every right to, but never call him names or make them up like you birthers do for Obama, Clinton, Carter etc. It's all you've got.

We also had awful hockey riots in Vancouver, 3 or 4 years ago. Inexcusable, shameful for our country. How's that?

I see you continue scouring the web for Canadian bad news. Not much luck lately? You want me to find some for you? Start with our conservative wannabe GWB gov't. I can't make excuses for it, we are stuck with the CONservtives.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175111 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did comment, it was about the riots in Toronto, which is in the province of Ontario, like you knew, and it was during the G-20 summit. Serious riots. Bad riots. Shameful, outrageous riots by both left wing idealists and right wing hoodlums. No excuse, nothing can justify that kind of rioting and violence. I was, am ashamed they ever happened.
Now, loser, here is the difference between you and me. Something bad happens in the U.S. well, any country, friend or foe, I don't rejoice, I think it's regrettable, sad, much like the gov't shutdown. I will criticize the Republicans, specially the dumb tea partyers, but I won't rejoice and say "Damn stupid Americans".
A "gun" massacre, like Newtown, will occur, I will not rejoice like you would if it happened here. I'll criticize easy gun buying, the NRA, but never Americans or the U.S. nation. I also, unlike a good friend of yours towards Canadians, never say "ignorant American". I will just say ignorant LRS. Not the same thing. I will criticize GWB as I have every right to, but never call him names or make them up like you birthers do for Obama, Clinton, Carter etc. It's all you've got.
We also had awful hockey riots in Vancouver, 3 or 4 years ago. Inexcusable, shameful for our country. How's that?
I see you continue scouring the web for Canadian bad news. Not much luck lately? You want me to find some for you? Start with our conservative wannabe GWB gov't. I can't make excuses for it, we are stuck with the CONservtives.
Umm, no. Not riots. These were just good old street punks doing what they do best. And again, four paragraphs to say virtually nothing. Why? You just like to read your own posts, don't you? AW? How do you come up with, I'd rejoice over a mass shooting? Good grief, quit lying....if you can. Then again, you are pathological. You really can't handle having your own medicine thrown back in your face. Dish it out....lap it up!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#175113 Oct 14, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Obama Demands $1.1 Trillion Ransom--or He Will Crash Global Economy
by Joel B. Pollak
This is what a terrorist usurper is demanding.
Can you all see the Ceau&#351;escu ending coming for this usurper?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MhTflHfPhgcXX
Obama loves holding our country hostage. "The White House says a meeting between Obama and congressional leaders has been postponed to give Senate leaders more time to resolve a standoff over the nation's debt and the partial government shutdown."

"Obama was scheduled to meet Monday afternoon at the White House with the Democratic and Republican leaders in the House and Senate. A new day or time for the meeting wasn't announced."

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175114 Oct 14, 2013
Now Jacqueau will claim I plagiarized this but I do not claim I am the author and I do not know whom to give credit to. There, stuff it were the sun does to shine.

The Pilot and the Priest
.
A priest dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. Ahead of
him is a guy who's dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket, and jeans.

Saint Peter addresses this cool guy,'Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven ?'

The guy replies,'I'm Jim, retired Southwest Airline pilot from Houston .'

Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the pilot,'Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom.' So Captain Jim goes into Heaven with his robe and staff.

Next, it's the priest's turn. He stands erect and booms out,'I am Father Bob, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last 43 years.'

Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the priest,'Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom.

'Just a minute,' says the good father.'That man was a pilot and he gets a silken robe and golden staff and I get only cotton and wood. How can this be?

'Up here - we go by results,' says Saint Peter.'When you preached - people slept. When he flew, people prayed...'

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175115 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no. Not riots. These were just good old street punks doing what they do best. And again, four paragraphs to say virtually nothing. Why? You just like to read your own posts, don't you? AW? How do you come up with, I'd rejoice over a mass shooting? Good grief, quit lying....if you can. Then again, you are pathological. You really can't handle having your own medicine thrown back in your face. Dish it out....lap it up!
Street punks? We have them too. So what's your point? You were happy and glad and triumphant to point them out? Why? Yes, I do know we have them too, and again, so what and why'd you show them?

I dare you to re-post it. Like I said, I don't jubilate when something goes wrong in the U.S.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175116 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia jails AND holds in jail American captain and his second in command, no bail for two Britons and 4 Russians. And you're glad. Happy. Long live the Bolshevik revolution, eh Rogue? Siding with the other side, the Russians, against your own citizens. What do they call that again? Hmm. Let's check the dictionary. It says here, traitor, denunciator of one's own. What do you say?
Oh, just saw the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe hope-to-someday-be-an-American Cruz. As a tea partyer, he was haranguing the veterans. Funny, dead silence. No reaction, a few murmurs. And then, this other Tea Party mécréant, this Tea party thing, tells the crowd to get this President out of the White House. Almost dead silence, and what I perceived to be hushes of disapproval. No matter who the president is, Rogue, that kind of talk is unlawful, unconstitutional, boorish, ignorant and ...birther.
You keep speaking about the military and the vets like they were some kind of gods. Yes, many have fought, have not questioned their being sent into harm's way, are heroic, are patriotic. But, out of over 1 million servicepersons, Rogue, how many have actually seen action? How many are bureaucrats, mechanics, etc? The population of the U.S. is approaching 320 million. There are about 1 million military on the payroll right now, add 5 million veterans, that totals 6 million. That would represent about 2% of the total population. Yes, Rogue, 1%. A valuable drop in the bucket, yes, but a drop nonetheless. There are other valuable Americans, and some of them put their lives on the line, like police, firefighters, etc. And, don't forget, those that do choose to do so, much to their credit. But those ordinary folks are just as valuable, working, supporting families and charities.
Don't forget their family members! Have I said anything to demean law enforcement officer, firemen, emergency workers, etc. Yes I do knock corrupt individuals but not them as a group.
I am upset that the 19 firemen who were killed in that wild fire are not given the same support as full time firemen. At least National Guardsmen and Reservists who get injured,or die, on duty get the same concerns as the full-time active duty members do.

Yarnell Hill Fire
The Yarnell Hill Fire was a wildfire near Yarnell, Arizona, ignited by lightning on June 28, 2013. On June 30, it overran and killed 19 firefighters with the Prescott Fire Department's interagency Granite Mountain Hotshots. The wildfire was fully contained by July 10, 2013.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarnell_Hill_Fir...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175117 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
....You keep speaking about the military and the vets like they were some kind of gods......
No, I speak about them with respect whereas progressives loath them just as you loath police officers.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly'
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gate...
Yep, you Libtards think that because you are better educated, you are smarter. Obama made that statement even though he admitted he did not know the facts of the case. A cop asks you a question, you answer and answer truthfully! He asks for your ID, you show it. And then the officer will be satisfied.
When I was in the Army I would do Duty Officer and often a soldier would loose the key to his room. Sure I had a master key and would let them in but I made sure that that was THEIR room and if I did not know the individual, they had to show me ID.
It's funny, I have NEVER been cuffed much less arrested but I have done citizen arrests twice on bad cops.
Therealnews com

West Sayville, NY

#175119 Oct 14, 2013
____ It's the "LEFT" who have closed veterans medical facilities and believe that PTSD is minor problem that THERAPY does nothing for.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have declared a war on drugs and gangs that has spawned a self fulfilling prison industrial complex and created more extremist groups with more members by fostering fundamentalists evangelical end of days fanaticism.

____ Clinton was definitely a LEFTY when he sign off on NAFTA that eliminated the livelihood of millions on both sides of the border via WTO multinational corporate subsidies resulting in the COYOTE trade illegal alien train of death whose alternative is starvation.

____ It's the "LEFT" who inserted the promise to increase energy independence federal financing in to the state of the union address while actually cutting that budget line item, lifted EPA protections regarding national pipeline operation and OSHA coal mine safety regulations.

____ It's the "LEFT" who have left the cost of IRAQ WAR AND RECONSTRUCTION cost off the national debt/deficit balance sheet and raided SSI funds off balance sheet accounting.

____ It's the "LEFT" who were responsible for the voter purge list in Florida and the 2004 false terror alert for the Ohio election.

____ All the GENERALS opposed to the IRAQ INVASION and perpetual OCCUPATION are "LEFTIES".

____ It's the "LEFT" who came up with the thesis that a CATALYZING EVENT like PEARL HARBOR would be necessary to continue the expansion of the EMPIRE, if the US is not growing it is in jeopardy of being marginalized to oblivion .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Net Workit 5,997
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,232,539
News 17 shot-2 fatally-in bloody start to Memorial D... 54 min BLDM 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,486
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ratloder 70,018
Amy 5-24-15 3 hr tiredofit 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 99,534
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]