BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 219830 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#175139 Oct 14, 2013
jjjj wrote:
obamas lies about his birth certificate and everything else is already know about by about 99% of America but nothing will come of it. people are scared of him and his militia.
You are so right however some of us live only for the day we see him thrown into the lake of fire with his father the devil. Impeach the Kenyan-born Antichrist!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#175140 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm, no. Not riots. These were just good old street punks doing what they do best. And again, four paragraphs to say virtually nothing. Why? You just like to read your own posts, don't you? AW? How do you come up with, I'd rejoice over a mass shooting? Good grief, quit lying....if you can. Then again, you are pathological. You really can't handle having your own medicine thrown back in your face. Dish it out....lap it up!
Four paragraphs to say nothing? What you mean is four paragraph you are too dense to understand. Told you, I don't rejoice over any misfortune south of me, but you relish, love to, and I don't know why,(envy?), love to report a "fait divers" here. Even bad news in the U.S. that no one has yet reported here and I know about it, I don't touch it 'til someone does. Get it?

My own medicine? What medicine thrown back in my face? That I like your president? THAT, to your warped mind, is what makes me anti-American, right? Loser.

Ottawa

#175141 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Now Jacqueau will claim I plagiarized this but I do not claim I am the author and I do not know whom to give credit to. There, stuff it were the sun does to shine.
The Pilot and the Priest
A priest dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. Ahead of
him is a guy who's dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket, and jeans.
Saint Peter addresses this cool guy,'Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven ?'
The guy replies,'I'm Jim, retired Southwest Airline pilot from Houston .'
Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the pilot,'Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom.' So Captain Jim goes into Heaven with his robe and staff.
Next, it's the priest's turn. He stands erect and booms out,'I am Father Bob, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last 43 years.'
Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the priest,'Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom.
'Just a minute,' says the good father.'That man was a pilot and he gets a silken robe and golden staff and I get only cotton and wood. How can this be?
'Up here - we go by results,' says Saint Peter.'When you preached - people slept. When he flew, people prayed...'
You don't understand, or dig, the difference between plagiarizing and just telling any old joke. Too bad.

That is a pretty good one. Kudos.

Ottawa

#175142 Oct 14, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Russia jails AND holds in jail American captain and his second in command, no bail for two Britons and 4 Russians. And you're glad. Happy. Long live the Bolshevik revolution, eh Rogue? Siding with the other side, the Russians, against your own citizens. What do they call that again? Hmm. Let's check the dictionary. It says here, traitor, denunciator of one's own. What do you say?
Oh, just saw the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe hope-to-someday-be-an-American Cruz. As a tea partyer, he was haranguing the veterans. Funny, dead silence. No reaction, a few murmurs. And then, this other Tea Party mécréant, this Tea party thing, tells the crowd to get this President out of the White House. Almost dead silence, and what I perceived to be hushes of disapproval. No matter who the president is, Rogue, that kind of talk is unlawful, unconstitutional, boorish, ignorant and ...birther.
You keep speaking about the military and the vets like they were some kind of gods. Yes, many have fought, have not questioned their being sent into harm's way, are heroic, are patriotic. But, out of over 1 million servicepersons, Rogue, how many have actually seen action? How many are bureaucrats, mechanics, etc? The population of the U.S. is approaching 320 million. There are about 1 million military on the payroll right now, add 5 million veterans, that totals 6 million. That would represent about 2% of the total population. Yes, Rogue, 1%. A valuable drop in the bucket, yes, but a drop nonetheless. There are other valuable Americans, and some of them put their lives on the line, like police, firefighters, etc. And, don't forget, those that do choose to do so, much to their credit. But those ordinary folks are just as valuable, working, supporting families and charities.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget their family members! Have I said anything to demean law enforcement officer, firemen, emergency workers, etc. Yes I do knock corrupt individuals but not them as a group.
I am upset that the 19 firemen who were killed in that wild fire are not given the same support as full time firemen. At least National Guardsmen and Reservists who get injured,or die, on duty get the same concerns as the full-time active duty members do.
Yarnell Hill Fire
The Yarnell Hill Fire was a wildfire near Yarnell, Arizona, ignited by lightning on June 28, 2013. On June 30, it overran and killed 19 firefighters with the Prescott Fire Department's interagency Granite Mountain Hotshots. The wildfire was fully contained by July 10, 2013.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarnell_Hill_Fir...
Uh?

Ottawa

#175143 Oct 14, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I speak about them with respect whereas progressives loath them just as you loath police officers.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly'
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/22/harvard.gate...
Yep, you Libtards think that because you are better educated, you are smarter. Obama made that statement even though he admitted he did not know the facts of the case. A cop asks you a question, you answer and answer truthfully! He asks for your ID, you show it. And then the officer will be satisfied.
When I was in the Army I would do Duty Officer and often a soldier would loose the key to his room. Sure I had a master key and would let them in but I made sure that that was THEIR room and if I did not know the individual, they had to show me ID.
It's funny, I have NEVER been cuffed much less arrested but I have done citizen arrests twice on bad cops.
Military, police, all people, basically all the same. I like some, don't care for others, hate none, and consider them as persons, not according to their profession.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#175144 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>And then comes the triple dog dare. Next thing you know Romper's tongue is stuck to the flag pole
Lest anyone whine because I failed to credit the source

http://youtu.be/ZLZj3zOUZNs

Ottawa

#175145 Oct 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Nixon' motto was : "If two things don't make a right, try three".(Norman Cousins on Richard Nixon)
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a lot more entertaining when you attempt humor Jock, versus your usual arrogance and contemptuous, condescending insults. I suspect that you are way over educated for your own humility.
Who attempted humour? I just reproduced Norman Cousins. He was better at it than you and me put together.

MY own humour hits home, and it's usually funny except for those on the receiving end as, and you said it, it's condescending to the point where they don't get it. Condescending to you and your birther losers? No accident, it's meant to be.

Ottawa

#175146 Oct 14, 2013
Therealnews com wrote:
<quoted text>
Orwell Rolls in his Grave (Full 3HR Documentary)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =g_lYGyIaK80XX
It's long, will have to vision it tomorrow. The first 20 minutes are pretty indicative of Orwell and 1984 +++

Ottawa

#175147 Oct 14, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you'd touch everyone of them if you could. LMAO!
Tembling in anticipation, eh? Dream on.

Ottawa

#175148 Oct 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
I have stated many times before that religion holds us back as a species...
But were you aware that it holds us back as a nation as well?
Many times I have heard that the standard measurement system helps keep down test scores through conversion tables and extra steps in equations to get to the metric answer.
(Science operates on the metric system as does the entire rest of the civilized world.)
Do you know why we still use the stone age measurement system?
Well there are actual lobbyist in congress that keep us from going metric. And the reason that we haven't converted to metric yet is spectacularly frightening.
I assume you are all sitting down.
Ready for this?
The metric system is the work of the devil!
That's right. It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!
I know, right?
I didn't believe it when I heard it either. Look it up for yourself.
Amazing!
50 years ago, the metric system was deemed to be a communist plot in the United States. McCarthy was wary of it.

Then, a few years back, upcoming tea partyers and birthers decided to modernise their outlook on metric and deemed it to be the work of the devil. The U.S., to this day, is only one of 3 nations to hold on to Imperial measures, along with , I believe, "modern" Liberia as one of the three. Canada, the U.S., and a handful of nations are also the only ones hanging on to 110V. Everyone else is on 220V. Meaning, when you travel...oh boy.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175149 Oct 14, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have read the above... but it doesn't begin with a link to support your claim that I am a liar.
Back to your corner, bitch.
Scruffy, go f**k yourself, otay lil man? Ah, I see you think you have some influence. Still tripping, huh? lil raggy
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175150 Oct 14, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
And Romper goes gay. Again
You brought it up, fluffybritches. We all know how you like to stick your tongue on poles. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175151 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Four paragraphs to say nothing? What you mean is four paragraph you are too dense to understand. Told you, I don't rejoice over any misfortune south of me, but you relish, love to, and I don't know why,(envy?), love to report a "fait divers" here. Even bad news in the U.S. that no one has yet reported here and I know about it, I don't touch it 'til someone does. Get it?
My own medicine? What medicine thrown back in my face? That I like your president? THAT, to your warped mind, is what makes me anti-American, right? Loser.
Yes Path, four meaningless paragraphs. Poorly written at that. Without a doubt, you have made more posts and said less than anyone on Topix! pinhead
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#175152 Oct 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Tembling in anticipation, eh? Dream on.
See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me. After having told you over and over that I'm not gay, you continue to hit on me. Quit it now, you're acting like LTR! No means no, mister! LMAO!
wojar

Bristol, CT

#175153 Oct 15, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
I have stated many times before that religion holds us back as a species...
But were you aware that it holds us back as a nation as well?
Many times I have heard that the standard measurement system helps keep down test scores through conversion tables and extra steps in equations to get to the metric answer.
(Science operates on the metric system as does the entire rest of the civilized world.)
Do you know why we still use the stone age measurement system?
Well there are actual lobbyist in congress that keep us from going metric. And the reason that we haven't converted to metric yet is spectacularly frightening.
I assume you are all sitting down.
Ready for this?
The metric system is the work of the devil!
That's right. It was invented by an atheist! And worse yet... a French atheist!
I know, right?
I didn't believe it when I heard it either. Look it up for yourself.
Amazing!
Really sad.

Ottawa

#175154 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me. After having told you over and over that I'm not gay, you continue to hit on me. Quit it now, you're acting like LTR! No means no, mister! LMAO!
Then quit obsessing on it, particularly as you bring it up in all our clueless replies. What gay-like person concocts words like Queerismtry? Please quit protesting, leave the closet forthwith, no one at this point, particularly your birther comrades, will be surprised. And, nothing wrong with it (Seinfeld).
wojar

Bristol, CT

#175155 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
After more than a year of chronic gay obsessing , the closet queer dismisses his obsession with "having told you over and over that I'm not gay". And a bear doesn't shit in the woods either.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175156 Oct 15, 2013
Why would a DEMOCRAT governor tell fellow out-of-state Democrats to stay out of their business? Probably because by trying to defend the person being recalled they will actually help the position by motivating them to vote.
So, what if the Dems lose another Dem. State Senator? Ah, the Republicans will gain control over the State Senate!!!

Lesson learned: Hickenlooper warns gun control groups to stay out of recall By USA Today October 14, 2013

Colorado Gov. John Hickenlooper suggests national gun-control groups stay away from a looming recall battle that could switch control of the state Senate to the GOP. The groups poured money into an unsuccessful defense of two state lawmakers recalled over their gun votes earlier this year.

"Colorado is a state that people like to be themselves and solve their own problems," the Democratic governor said in an interview with Capital Download, USA TODAY's weekly video series. "They don't really like outside organizations meddling in their affairs, and maybe the NRA gets a pass on that.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/10/14/lesson-...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#175157 Oct 15, 2013
Hummmm, there is going to be another Vet Protest in D.C. and it maybe larger than Sunday's. They took yesterday off because of Columbus Day activities (Conservatives are more courteous than Liberals) but they will be back today. I wonder how worried Obama is now?!?
Oh, there are five veterans groups participating representing FIVE million vets and their family members.

Ottawa

#175158 Oct 15, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
In retrospect, "See, this is where Queerismtry begins to bother me", you wrote. Fickin' lying bottom feeder hypocritical birther. Every time you're put in your place, stuffed like the turkey that you are, and that's a daily occurrence, you hurl homophobic slurs, and as I said, invent gay words. You and spread the disrespectful word "queer" all over Topix. Anal references abound, not to mention feces. All of them spontaneous, uncalled for. NO ONE, if not gay, would constantly blurt out homosexual vocabulary the way you do. Bothers you? I can understand that. To be something and hate that something can be very confusing. You're gay. Face it. Stop hating yourself. Accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 min TRD 70,850
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,406,410
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 27 min Sublime1 103,173
ex chicago police woman 1 hr Chicago girl 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 60,674
News 1 shot by police in South Shore 4 hr bozo 1
Al Sharpton 6 hr ky man 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages