BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,301 - 154,320 of 177,545 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#174940 Oct 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless inuendos? really???
How can you possibly prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
It is a simple little question.
Do you have the answer?
Really? Again?

Explain the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers.

We granted you every insane piece of this lame conspiracy theory and you STILL failed to make it work.

You could easily be lumped in with moon hoaxers and holocaust deniers.

Really, the only difference is that they can provide motive.

Have you figured out how to do that yet? Make any of it actually work?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174941 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one lying, Pathological liar. Go ahead and make that statement....."I don't use socks"! Really, I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone. You're little socks are so obvious it's HILARIOUS! LMAO!
48 hours. Tenth (10th) lie. Going strong.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174942 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Rogue was not happy. That's it, the measure of his outrage. 16 Saudi hijackers, 100s of them break the no-fly order and scurry out, no questions asked. Not happy, eh? Orders to let them go could NOT have been given by GWB, right? Of course not. Most likely President Cheney, what with all his Halliburton contractor and oil pals facing very embarrassing, for them as well as for him, questions.
Exactly J.

Cheney was Bush's handler.

Ottawa

#174943 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference. The Democrats wanted to be arrested as it shows the "care" about the illegal immigrants and Obama wanted to help them look like they care.
Now, I am sure, some of the Republicans also want to be arrested but Obama does not want them arrested as it will bring to much attention to THEIR issues!!!.
<quoted text>
When I was seventeen I turned the wrong way at SIX am onto a one-way street in Alexandria, VA. As soon as I made the turn I realized my mistake and I dove slowly to the next intersection, stopped (no sign facing me) and turn onto another road going the correct way. A police car had passed me while I was driving the wrong way but he did not stop me another officer did a few blocks over. The officer apologized for writing the ticket but it was the police chief who passed me who called it in.
A month later my father took me to juvenile court, the officer recommended leniency and said I was polite and cooperative. The case was dismissed with a verbal warning from the judge.
The ONLY reason why I was ticketed was because of the police chief. All Obama has to do is mention to his CoS that it would be good, or not good, to see people arrested at a certain event. I am sure that if there is some real vandalism today in D.C., they will make arrests. But it is seldom that a CONSERVATIVE will do something like that.
Yep, all it takes is a ink and a nod from the Prez. and his will be done.
Obama had 8 congressmen arrested, you STATED. And the above is your explanation? Now, there are drugs and there are drugs. Just what are you taking that no one has ever heard about? Start peddling it, you'll make a fortune.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174944 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.
What do you think about relocating J?

We could always use more people like you.

You are leaps and bounds ahead of most people who drone around America and have the gumption to label themselves "patriots".

Don't get me wrong...I would totally understand if you refused.

Ottawa

#174945 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants the cameras to prevent the GOP from lying about his attendance? What is the problem with cameras? Afraid Americans will realize that we are STILL dying for nothing in the middle east?
We have an abundance of useless businessmen in congress, probably only trailing the number of useless lawyers.
Businessmen in general are not academics. Real work in what fields?
Businessmen employ the useful people. They serve no purpose themselves. They are completely superfluous in a cabinet.
What we could use are actual academics. Our nations best and brightest are nowhere near the Govt.
Let mathematicians work on the budget. Historians can handle foreign policy, at least they won't be trying the same ineffective tactics over and over. Let Generals handle war. Allow people who are EXPERTS in their fields do the job. Instead of asking people who's sole purpose is to drive up profit margins at the expense of the people.
==========
Election time is coming up... our biggest issue is that we don't have industry anymore, hence... no jobs, hence... no way to put capital back into the system, hence...(On and on)
"Hi, I am Mitt Romney"
What are your qualifications?
"I have spent my career dismantling American companies, firing the workers and shipping their factories to the highest overseas bidder. Great for corporate profit margins!"
Get this man a suit and a microphone.
"Did I mention I am a Mormon?"
Outstanding! We were hoping to add "bat-shit insane" as the bacon bits to the above suck salad...
==========
America has had its fill of business assholes fucking up our economy. Or does Mitt getting crushed by a community organizer who was below average at best in his first term mean something different to you?
Romney : "Did I also mention, as I dismantle companies, lay off workers and ship the who caboddle abroad, that ALL non-Mormons are degenerate abominations and blacks the scum of the earth?" Can you hear us coming? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174946 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait for it. We are both anti-Semites.
LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing.

If he responds before reading that... epic victory.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174947 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO! What's the matter Sonic? Run out of guts like last time? Yep! Man, you are absolutely worthless! Run on down to your favorite twink bar, they're waiting on you to start the show.
More homo talk.

Ottawa

#174948 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to correct you once again. America is tired of lying dumbazz DIMs! America is tired of Obobblehead. America is tired of this administration making a laughing stock of America! America is tired of no one being held accountable for their actions, such as Obobblehead, Killary, Holder, Reid, Lerner....etc.! Obobblehead's first term was "below average"? LMAO! Epic failure is much more like it. What will happen when the minorities realize they've been played by the DIMs? The DIMs aren't going to have a voting base, at all! DIMs couldn't cut it in the real world so they turn to politics. And, they suck at that too. Hey, remember this, "you lie"? LMAO!
All insignificant ramblings. Like it or not, President Cheney and GWB never went to dover. They did? Prove it.

Ottawa

#174949 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing this sonic guy intellectually curb smileyed him as well?
He must think it is unfair that he gets beat like the red headed step child of a rented mule by just about everyone he runs into.
He rationalizes this as them all being the same person. That way he doesn't have to come to the realization that he is truly at the bottom of the barrel.
I did notice that he didn't even bother to decline my challenge to prove what he was saying was true. Then again, I had absolutely zero confidence he could. That and... I cut off his only known route of escape. The trap/snare/dinner bell routine.
When I read LRS... I imagine a trailer park in the swamp, crappy fishing gear decaying on the porch and a minimum of two lawn ornaments he used to call vehicles. Inside, a shorter overweight version of Arnold Schwarzenegger without the muscles sitting in a rascal scooter illuminated by the soft glow of a boxy computer monitor.
One finger pounding away at a sticky keyboard, the other hand three quarters of the way down a crunch and munch box gingerly attempting to avoid tipping over a tumbler of orange kool-aid his assisted living nurse prepared for him.
He is cackling like the Penguin in one of those Tim Burton batman movies...
"MAHH..heh, dumazzedbasterd, aheh raggie...MAHhhh!"
Now... I know this is not true.
It is eighty percent accurate at best.
But it does help me feel bad for him. Which is why I am not more aggressive with him.
Told you you could write. What an apt description. 80% true? You're too kind.

Ottawa

#174950 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but our fellow posters said no one showed up! What a bunch of frickin' liars. LMAO!
Please point out NOW which poster wrote that no one showed up. Or is that your 10th or 11th lie in 48 hours?

Ottawa

#174951 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Looks like your gum-flapping brethren have desserted you. They're such stand up gays, er, guys, aren't they? Dead beat losers, everyone of them. LMAO! No wonder they're so easily conned...once, twice...thrice? LMAO! Give it up show pony.
I do love dessert too.

Ottawa

#174952 Oct 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Have you been under a rock or under Obama's giant mushroom the past several years? What about Obama's promise never to sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support? Do you realize that most of the bills that are sent from The House to the Senate never even reach the Floor?
A promise and a lie are two things you don't seem to differentiate. So he did, or did he? If he did, it was unrealistic, no such thing can be done, as the Tea Party birther b birfoons buffons have been showing by closing down the country and inching towards default.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174953 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Told you you could write. What an apt description. 80% true? You're too kind.
LOL

Upon further review, it really wasn't half bad.

:)

Ottawa

#174954 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about relocating J?
We could always use more people like you.
You are leaps and bounds ahead of most people who drone around America and have the gumption to label themselves "patriots".
Don't get me wrong...I would totally understand if you refused.
LoL, thanks for the praise, but I do not deserve it. But I'll limit myself to some very pleasant visits, like the last one. If I were American, I'd want to keep it that way. I'm Canadian and want to keep it that way, as any French, Brit, Swiss, Australian, German, Italian, Japanese, etc and EVERY citizen of this world if they did not have to risk their lives and all they have in order to relocate and live a decent life elsewhere.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174955 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Please point out NOW which poster wrote that no one showed up. Or is that your 10th or 11th lie in 48 hours?
Forget it.

It won't happen. It would require him to prove something that randomly shot out of his pie hole.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174956 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.
Okay, let's see. 1)March, 2)April, 3)May, 4)June, 5) July, 6)August and September makes 7. Seems like seven months to me!
Ah, I have often bashed John McCain and he was far more a hero than Hagel. I recognize both of their service but I disagree with them politically.
And yes, every Angel Flight should be received by the President, VeeP, SecDef or one of the Secs. of the Army, Navy or Air Force. That is SIX people who should rotate.
Oh Jacqueau, Just in case you do knot no, the Sec. of the Army is also Sec. of the Marines. It is double hatted job.
The term "wearing two hats" is like the Commander of Fort Ruck, AL who is also the Commandant of the Aviation School. Same general, two hats.

Location hidden

#174957 Oct 13, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama said "transparency in GOVENMENT." He did not say "transparency in my private life." So, since he did not even promise to be transparent in his private live, and since Mitt Romney and John McCain, did not show their college records either (and Mitt Romney showed only two years of tax returns), why should Obama?
However, Obama did graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, Harvard Law School has stated. Don't believe it? I wonder why?
NO previous president has shown his college transcripts either, and yet birther think that because Obama promise "transparency in government" (and did not deliver, any more than he delivered on his promise to close Guantanamo), that Obama should have shown his college transcripts. I wonder why? Why do they think that Obama, and Obama alone, should show his college transcripts when Mitt Romney and John McCain didn't, nor did Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK. But birther think that Obama should be different. I wonder why?
Welkl, has he been transparent in the Ben Ghazi thing? And no, Ben Ghazi is not a Hindu taxi driver in NYC!

Location hidden

#174958 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Raw Truckers Ride For The Constitution And Veterans For Memorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but our fellow posters said no one showed up! What a bunch of frickin' liars. LMAO!
Well, it was far less than the 3,000 predicted. My best guess would be more like 300. And the best I can determine, two truckers were "warned" by state police not to obstruct traffic but no one was ticketed.
They had 15 or so trucks show up down town D.C. during the Vet. Protest. But I have heard no real numbers for either the number of trucks or the numbers of Vets.

Location hidden

#174959 Oct 13, 2013
It looks like there have been some local city Vet. protests too.

Pittsburgh rally coincides with D.C. veterans' protest of shutdown closures

By Debra Erdley

Published: Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
Updated 44 minutes ago

Scott Filsinger shook his head slowly Sunday, thinking about the impact of the federal government shutdown.
“For World War II vets to be shut out of publicly funded monuments is inexcusable. This is all because of Obama's temper tantrum so he gets his way,” Filsinger, 28, an Army veteran from Murrysville, said as his wife, Ashley, rounded up their four sons after a protest in the South Side.
The rally, which attracted about three dozen protesters, was among several dozen held in conjunction with a Million Vet March in Washington to object to veterans being locked out of the World War II Memorial since the Oct. 1 shutdown.

Read more: http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4862597-74...
Follow us:@triblive on Twitter | triblive on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min J RULES 69,106
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,102,004
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min litesong 46,389
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min mahz 49,520
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,681
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,669
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,264
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,985
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••