BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,713)

Showing posts 154,241 - 154,260 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
Dodging and avoiding this early? How pathetic! But so Path-like! LMAO! Have you thought about trying 'Just For Men'? That gray hair really makes you look old, real old. That beer gut isn't helping either. LMAO!

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they say why Bush refused to meet with your Prime Minister?
Yes, I was not happy about the Saudis being allowed to fly out of our country while everyone else had to walk.
Nope, just never invited him, is all. Better to invite 4 Saudi princes whose 16 Saudis blew up four airplanes, Berlusconi, war apologists Blair, Fox, etc. Oh yes, so much work at the Texas White House.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
There are loads of educated idiots out there.
LRS has a habit of accusing anyone who bests him of being the last person who made him look silly.
He has accused me of being just about everyone who has posted here save J.
I don't think education elevates you above anyone else. Which is why I don't call myself "doctor".
I was lucky enough not to have to pay for my education thanks to scholarships, grants and a particular physicist who all but ensured my seat at MIT.
I didn't come from a "well to do" family.
Have you noticed that the Obama administration has the highest level of "academics" on his staff and the least number of people with real work in these fields like businessmen?
Oh, Chuck Hagel has been SecDef for seven months now and only a few days ago he finally went to Dover, DE to meet the returning remains of our honorably fallen. And of course they had CAMERAS. Bush never allowed cameras when he visited Dover but Obama insists.
Waz up Chuck?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that was Rouge.
I don't recall that post ending with LMAO.
LMAO

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Very impressive personalities, thank you.
Out of 12 visitors, 4 were Muslims. And you call Obama a Muslim and Muslim lover? Hmmmè
Other noted honest brokers : Berlusconi, Vicente Fox, Ariel Sharon, he of Sabra and Shatila; the drug empire Columbian president etc. Oh, the latter country is coming back to respectability since Obama's in power. How about that?
Yup, quite an impressive list of visitors. Much work.
wow, someone who actually knows something about the artrocities committed by Israel. Its very rare I ever hear about the Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla.

Most Americans don't even know about the IDF attack on the USS Liberty which included targeting the wounded and destroying the life boats

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWFLASH: Everyone who isn't in the top 10% has lost ground in every single economic indicator during the last 30 some odd years. The wealth of the top 1% has increased over 300% during that same time frame
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/i...
http://www.motherjones.com/files/yourloss.jpg
http://www.motherjones.com/files/shareoffeder...
A huge share of the nation's economic growth over the past 30 years has gone to the top one-hundredth of one percent, who now make an average of $27 million per household. The average income for the bottom 90 percent of us?$31,244.
Productivity has surged, but income and wages have stagnated for most Americans. If the median household income had kept pace with the economy since 1970, it would now be nearly $92,000, not $50,000.
Hummm, did you notice the first graph stops at 2007, the next on in 2005 and the last in 2009? Is there an reason why YOU do not want to show Obama's data?!?

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Not much of a writer? I beg to differ.
Appreciate the compliment even though I question whether I deserve it.

I write how I speak. Which is why I am always using the triple dot deal...

See? That is my pause.

:)

My grammar is horrible, my wife hammers me over it all the time.

Anyhow... I am happy you think so.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the Obama administration has the highest level of "academics" on his staff and the least number of people with real work in these fields like businessmen?
Oh, Chuck Hagel has been SecDef for seven months now and only a few days ago he finally went to Dover, DE to meet the returning remains of our honorably fallen. And of course they had CAMERAS. Bush never allowed cameras when he visited Dover but Obama insists.
Waz up Chuck?
The reason no cameras were present when Bush or Cheney visited Dover AFB to receive returning troops KIA was because it NEVER HAPPENED.

In the 7 years of war while they were in office NOT ONCE DID THEY EVER VISIT DOVER AFB. They were AWOL, just like they were AWOL from the war in Vietnam

President Bush and Vice President Cheney claimed they had repeatedly visited Dover AFB to honor American war dead. Their claim that this was done quietly, with no cameras and no publicity is now proven to have been a total lie.

Neither Bush nor Cheney ever visited Dover. Neither came there, even once in 7 years of war, despite their stories told of tearful experiences that simply never happened.

This week, while attacking President Obama for a public visit to Dover to honor war dead, Vice President Cheney’s daughter Liz again repeated the stories President Bush and her father told, now known to be lies.

LIZ CHENEY LIES TO FOX NEWS, DOVER RECORDS SHOW “NO VISITS BY BUSH OR CHENEY…WHATSOEVER”

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/11/01/bush-...

BTW, the reason the Bush administration didn't allow camera at Dover AFB while they were in office is they were afraid of the bad publicity it might cause. They actually tried to prosecute a photograph who took some pictures of coffins arriving at Dover AFB
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
None taken... I paged back and now know who Atticus is.
Wojscrutticus has a ring to it...
You are correct. I am a speaker, not much of a writer. I just try to make it easy as I can to understand.
Sometimes no matter how simplistic and obvious the point...
LRS can make it like trying to teach celestial mechanics to a fish.
Aww, someone is sore. Waa Waa Waa At least have the dignity to go to your room before bawling your eyes out. DIMs are such lil parasites. They've brainwashed you well! LMAO Lap it up hound dog!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
At various times Romper had accused me of being every poster from the Great Lakes area. Of course a certain other "intellectual giant" has somehow determined that I am Romper.
Romper's home detention keeps his world view very limited. As for the other poster, willful ignorance seems to be the only explanation
All I have to do is ring the dinner bell and you come a runnin'! LMAO!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be absolutely livid that the FBI was not allowed to question any of them, including members of bin Laden's family.
Maybe someone was afraid of what they might have known.
On that matter, I was watching a Military Channel program on America's Doomsday preparedness. Turns out they hold exercises all the time, usually with a flag officer playing the part of POTUS. Its unheard of for someone from the administration to be present. They were actually holding one of these exercises on 9/11/2001. And guess who was actually present in the command center. Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.
Gee what a CO-INCIDENCE????
*applause*

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference. The Democrats wanted to be arrested as it shows the "care" about the illegal immigrants and Obama wanted to help them look like they care.
Now, I am sure, some of the Republicans also want to be arrested but Obama does not want them arrested as it will bring to much attention to THEIR issues!!!.
<quoted text>
Will you please reply to the following, as the above is NOT a reply, it is avoidance and BS :
<quoted text>
You wrote : "Remember, Obama arrested EIGHT Democrat Congressmen at the Immigrant rally last week!" I can't deny it, but I didn't know about it. Grateful for how and when Obama personally arrested these Congressmen,( you didn't say he had them arrested, you said he ARRESTED them) who they are, what party and a reliable source, please. Will I wait a long time, or having no proof, will turn out to be a famous "red herring" or "chain pulling"?
When I was seventeen I turned the wrong way at SIX am onto a one-way street in Alexandria, VA. As soon as I made the turn I realized my mistake and I dove slowly to the next intersection, stopped (no sign facing me) and turn onto another road going the correct way. A police car had passed me while I was driving the wrong way but he did not stop me another officer did a few blocks over. The officer apologized for writing the ticket but it was the police chief who passed me who called it in.
A month later my father took me to juvenile court, the officer recommended leniency and said I was polite and cooperative. The case was dismissed with a verbal warning from the judge.
The ONLY reason why I was ticketed was because of the police chief. All Obama has to do is mention to his CoS that it would be good, or not good, to see people arrested at a certain event. I am sure that if there is some real vandalism today in D.C., they will make arrests. But it is seldom that a CONSERVATIVE will do something like that.
Yep, all it takes is a ink and a nod from the Prez. and his will be done.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, someone is sore. Waa Waa Waa At least have the dignity to go to your room before bawling your eyes out. DIMs are such lil parasites. They've brainwashed you well! LMAO Lap it up hound dog!
OMG, they now have WaWa-s in Florida!!!
http://www.wawa.com/wawaweb/wawaexpansion.asp...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason no cameras were present when Bush or Cheney visited Dover AFB to receive returning troops KIA was because it NEVER HAPPENED.
In the 7 years of war while they were in office NOT ONCE DID THEY EVER VISIT DOVER AFB. They were AWOL, just like they were AWOL from the war in Vietnam
President Bush and Vice President Cheney claimed they had repeatedly visited Dover AFB to honor American war dead. Their claim that this was done quietly, with no cameras and no publicity is now proven to have been a total lie.
Neither Bush nor Cheney ever visited Dover. Neither came there, even once in 7 years of war, despite their stories told of tearful experiences that simply never happened.
This week, while attacking President Obama for a public visit to Dover to honor war dead, Vice President Cheney’s daughter Liz again repeated the stories President Bush and her father told, now known to be lies.
LIZ CHENEY LIES TO FOX NEWS, DOVER RECORDS SHOW “NO VISITS BY BUSH OR CHENEY…WHATSOEVER”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/11/01/bush-...
BTW, the reason the Bush administration didn't allow camera at Dover AFB while they were in office is they were afraid of the bad publicity it might cause. They actually tried to prosecute a photograph who took some pictures of coffins arriving at Dover AFB
Where do you get your info from? This is an ultra-loony-left site and here is one of the anti-Jewish rants.

NSA and Jewish Bankers: Two Zionist Monsters
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/10/03/nsa-a...

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm, did you notice the first graph stops at 2007, the next on in 2005 and the last in 2009? Is there an reason why YOU do not want to show Obama's data?!?
The story was written in 2011, but considering the recent recession, I doubt a 30 year trend is going to change much in 4 or 5 years
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>All I have to do is ring the dinner bell and you come a runnin'! LMAO!!!
So you claim that you are Scrutiny? Gee- why don't I believe you

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, someone who actually knows something about the artrocities committed by Israel. Its very rare I ever hear about the Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla.
Most Americans don't even know about the IDF attack on the USS Liberty which included targeting the wounded and destroying the life boats
Well, for someone is is totally unfamiliar with combat, you have no idea what you are talking about! I have address the attack on the USS Liberty before and have answered all the questions and I am not going to repeat them here.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
So you claim that you are Scrutiny? Gee- why don't I believe you
Sonicfilter is in his usual place.....LOST! Now, you can deny being Sonic all you want to but you and I know otherwise, don't we? Yep. LMAO! Go ahead and live that lie, it's all you have.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Waz up Chuck?
Maybe he wants the cameras to prevent the GOP from lying about his attendance? What is the problem with cameras? Afraid Americans will realize that we are STILL dying for nothing in the middle east?

We have an abundance of useless businessmen in congress, probably only trailing the number of useless lawyers.

Businessmen in general are not academics. Real work in what fields?

Businessmen employ the useful people. They serve no purpose themselves. They are completely superfluous in a cabinet.

What we could use are actual academics. Our nations best and brightest are nowhere near the Govt.

Let mathematicians work on the budget. Historians can handle foreign policy, at least they won't be trying the same ineffective tactics over and over. Let Generals handle war. Allow people who are EXPERTS in their fields do the job. Instead of asking people who's sole purpose is to drive up profit margins at the expense of the people.
==========

Election time is coming up... our biggest issue is that we don't have industry anymore, hence... no jobs, hence... no way to put capital back into the system, hence...(On and on)

"Hi, I am Mitt Romney"

What are your qualifications?

"I have spent my career dismantling American companies, firing the workers and shipping their factories to the highest overseas bidder. Great for corporate profit margins!"

Get this man a suit and a microphone.

"Did I mention I am a Mormon?"

Outstanding! We were hoping to add "bat-shit insane" as the bacon bits to the above suck salad...
==========

America has had its fill of business assholes fucking up our economy. Or does Mitt getting crushed by a community organizer who was below average at best in his first term mean something different to you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

In early August 1971 I over flew two Soviet PT-76 tanks north of An Loc, South Vietnam and I put them in my after mission report. I was told that the bad guys had no tanks in III Corps (pronounced "Core"). Three weeks later I was out processing to head home after my one year tour when they had two five-ton trckks loaded with special ammo show up. They were 2.75" FFAR with 7-pound HEAT warheads.
Normally when they gor in unusual ammo we were told to use it but this time we were told not to us this ammo until "Told to do so".
The week after I left the 117th AHC they were engaged in heavy action and two aircraft with seven crew members were KIA. As a result of that action my former unit was awarded a Presidential Unit Citation. Since I was not in the 117th at that time, I never wore a PUC on my uniform.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,241 - 154,260 of173,755
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Strategy 3 min Do not read this-too good 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min new yawk 1,072,936
Abby 7-13-14 6 min Pippa 3
2 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 8 min That was 1 Friday night 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Mothra 45,577
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 12 min George Lincoln Rockwell 4
3 dead, 22 wounded in weekend shootings across ... 22 min reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE