BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,221 - 154,240 of 176,650 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the U.S's good friends, Putin,(no comment) and the King of Saudi Arabia,(the prince, I believe, but never mind) whose 16 nationals blew up 4 airplanes on 9/11, after which planeloads of Saudis got a no-fly dispensation to scoot out of the U.S. Yet , USA's closest ally, Canada, was denied an invitation to Prime Minister Chrétien to visit the Texas White House. One wonders what kind of work GWB was doing with the Prince, er, the King. Well, it was like old times, I suppose, old acquaintances, what with the Bush's family good friends and business partners, the Bin Laden family. Yup, all that work at the Texas White House. That Canadian commie Prime Minister? No way.
Did they say why Bush refused to meet with your Prime Minister?
Yes, I was not happy about the Saudis being allowed to fly out of our country while everyone else had to walk.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

truman wrote:
<quoted text>That 'Obama's Shutdown' Bullsh*t aint playing too well outside the Tea Bag Echo Chamber is it?
You wont see another GOP President in the White House in your lifetime.
And I think your going to see the House scourged of Tea Party Cultists and Treasonists REAL soon.
At some point your going to have to face the fact that the Radical Right Dimwit's time has come and gone.
You cant stop History.
The Tea Party House' Political Suicide just speeded up the process.
Seems a lot of people agree with me on the shutdown. So, to your first question, you're wrong. The second is even better! When, not if, but when the truth about Obobblehead comes out the DIMs may never see another vote. And, Killary? She's done, stick a big fork in her. At some point you'll have to understand you've been had, not once but twice! History? Ah, yes...how will history remember the Obobblehead years? Easy. The worst president ever. Bar none. You do know the DIMs just turned down another resolution, don't you? LMAO! Nice stab in the dark at some BS! LMAO! Tell us spud, which of these liars is your favorite; Obobblehead, Holder, Killary, Reid, Lerner, etc., etc. But the question I never get an answer on is, "why do you support known liars"? LMAO! You're such a spud!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what you consider an education. Many who are educated become arrogantly dismissive of those who chose not to pay an institution for their "brand" of intellect.If education accomplishment is the marker of success, we shouldn't be 26th in the world for math and science. Another sure sign that relinquishing ourselves to the whims of government is a fools game.
There are loads of educated idiots out there.

LRS has a habit of accusing anyone who bests him of being the last person who made him look silly.

He has accused me of being just about everyone who has posted here save J.

I don't think education elevates you above anyone else. Which is why I don't call myself "doctor".

I was lucky enough not to have to pay for my education thanks to scholarships, grants and a particular physicist who all but ensured my seat at MIT.

I didn't come from a "well to do" family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

This is posted by an NBC affiliated station. I wonder how long will it take for the Lame Steam Media to pick it up nationally?

Rally at World War II Memorial Spills into Street
Sunday, Oct 13, 2013

Members of the Million Vet March were planning on gathering at the World War II Memorial on Sunday despite the memorial being closed due to the government shutdown, but that protest has taken a more political tone

According to a statement on the group’s website, they feel military personnel and veterans are “being used a political pawns in the ongoing government shutdown and budget crisis.” Organizers say they are not a political leaning group, but call the shutting down of memorials “a despicable act of cowardice.”

However, conservative political commentator Sarah Palin and Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) arrived and spoke to the people gathered at the memorial.
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Vets-...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Heads of State Visits to Bush Ranch, Crawford, TX
A chronological list for reference
November 14-15, 2001 Russian President Vladimir Putin
April 5-7, 2002 British Prime Minister Tony Blair
April 25, 2002 Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah
August 27, 2002 Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar Bin Sultan
October 25, 2002 Chinese President Jiang Zimen
February 21-22, 2003 Spanish President Jose Maria Aznar
May 2-3, 2003 Australian Prime Minister John Howard
May 22-23, 2003 Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi
July 20-21, 2003 Italian Prime Minister Silvo Berlusconi
March 5-6, 2004 Mexican President Vicente Fox
April 12, 2004 Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak
November 24, 2004 King Juan Carlos And Queen Sofia Of Spain had a brief lunch at the ranch
March 23, 2005 Mexican President Vicente Fox, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in a Trilateral Summit held in Waco, Texas at Baylor University then headed to the ranch for lunch
April 11, 2005 Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon stayed overnight at the Hilton Hotel in Waco, Texas and went to the ranch for lunch
April 25, 2005 Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah met at the ranch for lunch after receiving dignitaries at his Dallas hotel, the Gaylord Texan (now King Abdullah)
August 4, 2005 Colombian President Alvaro Uribe
Very impressive personalities, thank you.

Out of 12 visitors, 4 were Muslims. And you call Obama a Muslim and Muslim lover? Hmmmè

Other noted honest brokers : Berlusconi, Vicente Fox, Ariel Sharon, he of Sabra and Shatila; the drug empire Columbian president etc. Oh, the latter country is coming back to respectability since Obama's in power. How about that?

Yup, quite an impressive list of visitors. Much work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Hummm, I wonder how long ago they planned this maintenance work? Did they do it just trying to slow up the Vet. Protest?

Five Metro Stations Closed for Track Work
Saturday, Oct 12, 2013 | Updated 7:55 AM EDT

Five Metro stations will be closed for track work this weekend.

The New Carrollton, Landover, Cheverly, Deanwood, and Minnesota Avenue stations along the Orange Line are closed. There will be free shuttle buses between the stations instead.

Red Line trains will run as much as 20 minutes apart.

Everything will reopen on Monday, but due to Columbus Day, all buses and trains will run on a Saturday schedule.
Learn to Read

Columbus, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>That could be the case, if I EVER posted about that subject.

I have zero interest in it, have never even thought about it... much less discussed it with anyone here.

Would be like me calling Wojar a liar because of something you posted.

I mean, this IS birther central. It isn't like the bar was ever that high... but damn. Either this kid has some real reading issues or he has one of those Memento memories.
Imagine if someone started attributing all of Rouge's blatherings to you. Talk about an overwhelming collection of zero interest

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

<quoted text>
You wrote : "liberty and pursuit of my happiness". Was it Rogue or LRS who wrote that Liberty and pursuit of happiness were not written into the constitution and therefore not "rights"?
Pretty sure that was Rouge.

I don't recall that post ending with LMAO.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, the House passed a bill to open the government and Dirty Hairy Reid would not pass it as is much less send it to Obama to sign.
Tell me Jacqueau, who was at fault when the government was shut down a dozen times while Reagan was president? I have asked you before but you NEVER answer.
The House passed a blackmail bill, no way Reid or Obama would accept conditions put forth by kidnappers and blackmailers. That's not a presidential prerogative.

I did answer your question, as opposed to you who makes wild nonsensical statements, and when challenged, never comes back. I asked for how long the gov't was shut down in all cases. In memory, I don't think GWB was ever shut down, but I do recall the Gingrich shutdown and now, this one, going on 13 days. That's more days than the so-called dozen shutdowns. I've asked you before, asking again, how many days was the longest of the dozen and total days for the dozen or so.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was not happy about the Saudis being allowed to fly out of our country while everyone else had to walk.
you should be absolutely livid that the FBI was not allowed to question any of them, including members of bin Laden's family.

Maybe someone was afraid of what they might have known.

On that matter, I was watching a Military Channel program on America's Doomsday preparedness. Turns out they hold exercises all the time, usually with a flag officer playing the part of POTUS. Its unheard of for someone from the administration to be present. They were actually holding one of these exercises on 9/11/2001. And guess who was actually present in the command center. Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.

Gee what a CO-INCIDENCE????

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Yea, I know Jacqueau does knot no how to spell "Cruz".
Sen. Ted Cruz handily wins Values Voter Summit straw poll
Posted at 5:10 pm on October 12, 2013 by Twitchy Staff |
http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/sen-ted-cruz-ha...
Want to start a "correction" war? You'll lose. And please quit faking bad spelling. Just do what comes naturally, namely, grade 3 spelling and grammar.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
TeaPartyExpress bus has arrived @ the WWII Memorial & will be honoring our vets today! If you are in DC, come see us & stand w/ the vets!
Tea party will be there? If I were a vet, I'd leave forthwith. Real vets do no associated with Un-American tea partyers who deny those very vets their well-earned benefits by shutting down and blackmailing the United States.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Er, Pd, hmm, Obskeptic hates Obama. It is therefore evident and proven that Obama has gone on vacation more often than all preceding 43 presidents. Accept it.
<quoted text>
Lie number 9, and, incidentally, tell us what your silly response has to do with Obama's vacation.
You're the only one lying, Pathological liar. Go ahead and make that statement....."I don't use socks"! Really, I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone. You're little socks are so obvious it's HILARIOUS! LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Correction : ...do no associate

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference. The Democrats wanted to be arrested as it shows the "care" about the illegal immigrants and Obama wanted to help them look like they care.
Now, I am sure, some of the Republicans also want to be arrested but Obama does not want them arrested as it will bring to much attention to THEIR issues!!!.
Will you please reply to the following, as the above is NOT a reply, it is avoidance and BS :

<quoted text>
You wrote : "Remember, Obama arrested EIGHT Democrat Congressmen at the Immigrant rally last week!" I can't deny it, but I didn't know about it. Grateful for how and when Obama personally arrested these Congressmen,( you didn't say he had them arrested, you said he ARRESTED them) who they are, what party and a reliable source, please. Will I wait a long time, or having no proof, will turn out to be a famous "red herring" or "chain pulling"?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Truth Detector wrote:
Tavis Smiley:'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama...
I Wonder if they will put this truth on a billboard?
Lets go back in time.
http://shelby.tv/video/youtube/lCiRuJ8fWYs/fa...
Who wants to be a Republican?
NEWFLASH: Everyone who isn't in the top 10% has lost ground in every single economic indicator during the last 30 some odd years. The wealth of the top 1% has increased over 300% during that same time frame

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/02/i...

http://www.motherjones.com/files/yourloss.jpg

http://www.motherjones.com/files/shareoffeder...

A huge share of the nation's economic growth over the past 30 years has gone to the top one-hundredth of one percent, who now make an average of $27 million per household. The average income for the bottom 90 percent of us?$31,244.

Productivity has surged, but income and wages have stagnated for most Americans. If the median household income had kept pace with the economy since 1970, it would now be nearly $92,000, not $50,000.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
Dodging and avoiding this early? How pathetic! But so Path-like! LMAO! Have you thought about trying 'Just For Men'? That gray hair really makes you look old, real old. That beer gut isn't helping either. LMAO!

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just never invited him, is all. Better to invite 4 Saudi princes whose 16 Saudis blew up four airplanes, Berlusconi, war apologists Blair, Fox, etc. Oh yes, so much work at the Texas White House.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
There are loads of educated idiots out there.
LRS has a habit of accusing anyone who bests him of being the last person who made him look silly.
He has accused me of being just about everyone who has posted here save J.
I don't think education elevates you above anyone else. Which is why I don't call myself "doctor".
I was lucky enough not to have to pay for my education thanks to scholarships, grants and a particular physicist who all but ensured my seat at MIT.
I didn't come from a "well to do" family.
Have you noticed that the Obama administration has the highest level of "academics" on his staff and the least number of people with real work in these fields like businessmen?
Oh, Chuck Hagel has been SecDef for seven months now and only a few days ago he finally went to Dover, DE to meet the returning remains of our honorably fallen. And of course they had CAMERAS. Bush never allowed cameras when he visited Dover but Obama insists.
Waz up Chuck?

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that was Rouge.
I don't recall that post ending with LMAO.
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,095,053
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Yahoo 49,229
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Insect Trust 68,820
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 38 min Hayden 22
29 Shot in Spate ofWeekend Chicago Violence 52 min Anonymous 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,727
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 550
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs