BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,181 - 154,200 of 177,502 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Learn to Read

Fairmount, IN

#174812 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I was Wojar?

Or, was Wojar me?

Not sure who Atticus is... but I could be..

Is everyone that has an education the same person to you?
At various times Romper had accused me of being every poster from the Great Lakes area. Of course a certain other "intellectual giant" has somehow determined that I am Romper.

Romper's home detention keeps his world view very limited. As for the other poster, willful ignorance seems to be the only explanation
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174813 Oct 13, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
This post of yours seems truthful and logical.
If you believe that then you must agree with me that all the Tea Bags in Congress sold out to Wall Street.
==========
GOP freshmen, big-bucks donors hobnob at resort
Tea Bags Sold Out To Wall Street
March 16, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/85yw3o9
In 2010, many freshmen Republicans were swept into Congress on the promise of doing things differently.
But fast-forward to 2012, and the Ocean Reef Club in Key Largo, Fla.-- an exclusive seaside resort and home to 54 holes of championship golf and a private marina full of luxury yachts.
"Book your Key Largo getaway now," reads the invitation, obtained by CBS News. The hosts are veteran congressmen Spencer Bachus, of Alabama, Pete Sessions, of Texas, "and 12 of your favorite Republican freshmen!"
The 12: Sandy Adams (Fla.), Quico Canseco (Texas), Rick Crawford (Ark.), Bob Dold (Ill.), Sean Duffy (Wis.), Stephen Fincher (Tenn.), Mike Fitzpatrick (Penn.), Daniel Webster (Fla.), Mike Grimm (N.Y.), Nan Hayworth (N.Y.), Jim Renacci (Ohio) and Cory Gardner (Col).
Congressmen Canseco and Gardner were seen on camera heading in to host happy hour. To get in, donors had to pay at least $10,000.
During his campaign, Gardner promised average voters would inspire his actions. One ad said, "I will always put Colorado families before the Washington special interests."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505267_162-573986...
==========
THE LEADERS OF THE TEA BAGS ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DESTROYED AMERICA! Republicans Newt Gingrich & Dick Armey
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
Bill Clinton and the Republicans did away with oversight.
President Bill Clinton signed this into law with 54 Republicans voting yes and 44 Democrats voting no./ http://tinyurl.com/5lwv6z
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_ca...
------
The Real Boston Tea Party was an Anti-Corporate Revolt
April 15, 2009 / http://tinyurl.com/bg4bjo
CNBC Correspondent Rick Santelli called for a "Chicago Tea Party" on Feb 19th in protesting President Obama's plan to help homeowners in trouble. Santelli's call was answered by the right-wing group FreedomWorks, which funds campaigns promoting big business interests, and is the opposite of what the real Boston Tea Party was. FreedomWorks was funded in 2004 by Dick Armey (former Republican House Majority leader & lobbyist); consolidated Citizens for a Sound Economy, funded by the Koch family; and Empower America, a lobbying firm, that had fought against healthcare and minimum-wage efforts while hailing deregulation.
Anti-tax "tea party" organizers are delivering one million tea bags to a Washington, D.C., park Wednesday morning - to promote protests across the country by people they say are fed up with high taxes and excess spending.
The real Boston Tea Party was a protest against huge corporate tax cuts for the British East India Company, the largest trans-national corporation then in existence. This corporate tax cut threatened to decimate small Colonial businesses by helping the BEIC pull a Wal-Mart against small entrepreneurial tea shops, and individuals began a revolt that kicked-off a series of events that ended in the creation of The United States of America. http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/04/15-1...
The only "tea Baggers", to use your disgusting and childish pejorative which highly reflects your lack of character, is my neighbors and friends that see $17 trillion in debt and the Fed printing $85 billion a month as big a threat to the future of their children as Iran getting nukes or the government telling them what healthcare they are forced to have. The hate based partisan propaganda that you spew from your mouth clarifies your lack of objectivity or concern. I hate my government and anybody else that is working to deny me my liberty and pursuit of my happiness. That includes many repub's

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174814 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The president has played 146 eighteen hole rounds of golf since being elected, that is a fact. Considering on a good day, the average eighteen hole round takes at least 5 hours, not counting getting to and from the course. So figuring that time with a half hour either side of playing the round for travel and preparation to play, we have 146x6=876 hours. When we then divide 876 by a 40 hour work week that comes to 21.9 weeks dedicated to golfing while our soldiers continue to arrive at Dover AFB in caskets, and the economy appears to benefit the rich while the rest of Americans struggle. When we then divide 21.9 by 4 weeks in a month, we arrive at the number 5.47 months the Liar in Chief has not been focused on "we the people", who are the ones that pay his salary. Thats before we get into the time spent playing pick up basketball games he is so fond of. Once again you attempt to deflect the truth with your propaganda of pointing the finger at others, just like the president.
I wonder if the golf course at Andrews AFB has been open during the military cut back? They can find enough money to keep the golf course open but not to take care of the widow or thew orphaned children of the deceased serviceman.

Location hidden

#174815 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a damned if he does... damned if he doesn't situation.
They don't want him doing his job... and they freak out when he is on vacation.
All very tedious.
And how many times did the loony-left complain when Bush was at his Texas ranch. Ya know he had everyone from Putin, to the King of Saudi Arabia to Prime Minister Tony Blair do official visits to The Ranch?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174816 Oct 13, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax Time? Not for Giant Corporations
March 27, 2011 / http://tinyurl.com/66fckan
Sanders Calls for Shared Sacrifice
Sanders compiled a list of some of the 10 worst corporate income tax avoiders.
1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings.(Source: Exxon Mobil's 2009 shareholder report filed with the SEC here.)
2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion.(Source: Forbes.com here, ProPublica here and Treasury here.)
3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS.(Source: Citizens for Tax Justice here and The New York Times here. Note: despite rumors to the contrary, the Times has stood by its story.)
4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009.(Source: See 2009 Chevron annual report here. Note 15 on page FS-46 of this report shows a U.S. federal income tax liability of $128 million, but that it was able to defer $147 million for a U.S. federal income tax liability of $-19 million)
5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year..(Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here and Citizens for Tax Justice here.)
6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction.(Source: the company's 2009 annual report, pg. 112, here.)
7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department.(Source: Bloomberg News here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)
8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.(Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)
9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2006 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction.(Sources: Profits can be found here. The deduction can be found on the company's 2010 SEC 10-K report to shareholders on 2009 finances, pg. 127, here)
10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent.(Source: The New York Times here)
http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/...
Don't forget that democrats and republicans are responsible for writing the tax code my friend. But over the last 60 years congress has been dominated by democrats. It is only in the last twenty that the electorate has experimented with shifting the leadership back and forth between the two criminal enterprises we call the democrat and republican parties. In the last five years the gap between rich and poor has grown. So much for the little guy.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#174817 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
God you're clueless. They are both excellent writers, but damn it, you ARE clueless, I just had to repeat it. They don't have the same pen, the same style. They compose differently. I think, and, no offense, Scrutiny, that Atticus is more professorial-like and I would not be surprised if he was just that, a professor.
YOU, on the other hand, sound like the late Rush of Arizona. Same boorish, profanity-laden, dirty, anal, homophobe and ignorant prose. Now, THAT was easy.(Wendy, tm reg'd).
None taken... I paged back and now know who Atticus is.

Wojscrutticus has a ring to it...

You are correct. I am a speaker, not much of a writer. I just try to make it easy as I can to understand.

Sometimes no matter how simplistic and obvious the point...

LRS can make it like trying to teach celestial mechanics to a fish.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174818 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
Obama scandal are too many too list. Obama hasn't served one day with out a scandal. Starting with his pledge to destroy our country. His first day in office he repeated his pledge to destroy The Constitution. The Rose garden beer summit was minor for Obama,but was more scandalous than any thing any other President has ever done while serving that office. Obama's refusal to pursue actions against Black Panthers who violated voter rights at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia. The Fast and Furious scandal killed thousands of people. Solyndra became the big scandal of Obama's fist tour,but was only a sample of the corruption surrounding Obama and his pay back to political donors. Members of this administration could and should serve a combined thousands of years in prison over the IRS scandal. The Benghazi scandal is actually three scandals because Americans died and dozens were injured and yet Obama refuses to account for his actions. The Obama 1st Amendment scandal is a full out attack on The Constitution, and Obama's attack of Rosen is criminal and Obama should serve years in prison just for that. Obamas support of Kathleen Sebelius' illegal activities is enough to warrant impeachment procedures. Obama's support of Pigford II has costs tax payers billions of dollars.

Location hidden

#174819 Oct 13, 2013
Heads of State Visits to Bush Ranch, Crawford, TX
A chronological list for reference

November 14-15, 2001 Russian President Vladimir Putin

April 5-7, 2002 British Prime Minister Tony Blair

April 25, 2002 Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah

August 27, 2002 Saudi Ambassador Prince Bandar Bin Sultan

October 25, 2002 Chinese President Jiang Zimen

February 21-22, 2003 Spanish President Jose Maria Aznar

May 2-3, 2003 Australian Prime Minister John Howard

May 22-23, 2003 Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi

July 20-21, 2003 Italian Prime Minister Silvo Berlusconi

March 5-6, 2004 Mexican President Vicente Fox

April 12, 2004 Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak

November 24, 2004 King Juan Carlos And Queen Sofia Of Spain had a brief lunch at the ranch

March 23, 2005 Mexican President Vicente Fox, Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin in a Trilateral Summit held in Waco, Texas at Baylor University then headed to the ranch for lunch

April 11, 2005 Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon stayed overnight at the Hilton Hotel in Waco, Texas and went to the ranch for lunch

April 25, 2005 Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah met at the ranch for lunch after receiving dignitaries at his Dallas hotel, the Gaylord Texan (now King Abdullah)

August 4, 2005 Colombian President Alvaro Uribe
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174820 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY thing I was looking foreward to when Obama got elected the first time was the whole...
Post bills on the net for 2 weeks of public debate before he would sign.
Then when he was sworn in he dropped the bible picked up a pen and gave the banks an insane amt of money.
If you really mean that I agree with you. Irresponsible falls short of describing his actions. It's his intent that concerns me, because I have kids.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174821 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought I was Wojar?
Or, was Wojar me?
Not sure who Atticus is... but I could be..
Is everyone that has an education the same person to you?
It depends on what you consider an education. Many who are educated become arrogantly dismissive of those who chose not to pay an institution for their "brand" of intellect.If education accomplishment is the marker of success, we shouldn't be 26th in the world for math and science. Another sure sign that relinquishing ourselves to the whims of government is a fools game.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174822 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
You can't pretend the last seven years didn't happen. The number of people adversely effected by Obama is in the hundreds of millions.
mr Duke

Europe

#174823 Oct 13, 2013
The best way to make real money and be famous........call us +2348075002895

Location hidden

#174824 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Again you get it wrong. You confuse predictions with lies, though both you and LRS are adept at both.
Big deal, so you got the trucker prediction right and gave an opinion on veterans' benefits, laying the blame on Obama whilst it is the Tea Party gang of 40 and lame Speaker who cut their benefits by closing the gov't. 50%, that IS a personal record for you. What about the list of bad predictions of yours I published a while back, like the Jacksonville mayoral race,(damn misleading newspapers), the presidential race (damn misleading polls), the supreme court decision on Obamacare etc. Need I say more? Do you want a list of lies like the partial, very partial one I posted for your buddy LRS?
Sorry, the House passed a bill to open the government and Dirty Hairy Reid would not pass it as is much less send it to Obama to sign.
Tell me Jacqueau, who was at fault when the government was shut down a dozen times while Reagan was president? I have asked you before but you NEVER answer.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174825 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many times did the loony-left complain when Bush was at his Texas ranch. Ya know he had everyone from Putin, to the King of Saudi Arabia to Prime Minister Tony Blair do official visits to The Ranch?
I wouldn't have a problem if Barry went "home" on a regular basis to conduct the business of the people. If that is the environment that he does his best "thinking" and problem solving I would welcome it. Being at home working is far different then being on the golf course. I play golf, and to do it well, you must be focused on golf.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174826 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The president has played 146 eighteen hole rounds of golf since being elected, that is a fact. Considering on a good day, the average eighteen hole round takes at least 5 hours, not counting getting to and from the course. So figuring that time with a half hour either side of playing the round for travel and preparation to play, we have 146x6=876 hours. When we then divide 876 by a 40 hour work week that comes to 21.9 weeks dedicated to golfing while our soldiers continue to arrive at Dover AFB in caskets, and the economy appears to benefit the rich while the rest of Americans struggle. When we then divide 21.9 by 4 weeks in a month, we arrive at the number 5.47 months the Liar in Chief has not been focused on "we the people", who are the ones that pay his salary. Thats before we get into the time spent playing pick up basketball games he is so fond of. Once again you attempt to deflect the truth with your propaganda of pointing the finger at others, just like the president.
So many calculations and you still come up with a lie. Hate, for you, drives you to be some kind of mathematical genius.

Location hidden

#174827 Oct 13, 2013
Oh, Gov. Sarah Palin to address the Vets at the DC Rally today! Now watch the Libtards go into conniption fits.

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174828 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen,
This is the third time in three post.
I am going to type this real slow for you.
READING COMPREHENSION
I haven't said squat about Armitage, Plame, or any of the subjects you just provided links for.
But hey... swing and a miss... is still a swing.
Even if you are in the wrong stadium.
Which proves, again and again, that relevance and truth are not birther strong suits.

Location hidden

#174829 Oct 13, 2013
#1MVetMarch: Barrycades down! Spite House barricades no match for Million Vets March [photos]
Posted at 9:19 am on October 13, 2013 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Citizens are taking to Washington, D.C., Sunday morning to protest the Spite House’s closing of the nation’s memorials. Twitter users are using #VetMarch and #1MVetMarch to spread the word and to provide on-the-scene reports from the Million Vet March. As Twitchy reported, Sarah Palin is attending the march as well.

She is not alone!

A little rain won’t stop veterans and patriots.

The event just kicked off at 9:00 a.m. ET and the crowd continues to grow swiftly:

Barrycades? Ha! They are no match for this patriotic crowd. Civil disobedience for the win.

Bam!

And an exit reminder:

God bless them all.

Twitchy will continue to monitor the Million Vets March and provide further updates.

Related:

‘Fight like a girl!’ Sarah Palin to attend Million Vets March; Haters gotta hate

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/13/1mvetmarch-barr...
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174830 Oct 13, 2013
If you love this country Scrutiny, you and I have a lot more in common then you think, besides jousting insults at each other. You leave me with the impression that you love being a democrat more, hence my propensity to hurl my insults back.

Location hidden

#174831 Oct 13, 2013
Yea, I know Jacqueau does knot no how to spell "Cruz".

Sen. Ted Cruz handily wins Values Voter Summit straw poll
Posted at 5:10 pm on October 12, 2013 by Twitchy Staff |

http://twitchy.com/2013/10/12/sen-ted-cruz-ha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Frank 1,101,103
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 15 min Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 15 min THE CRACKHEADS 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min J RULES 69,060
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 50 min SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr gcaveman1 46,361
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE