BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 191790 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Frank

Spokane, WA

#174929 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat :
<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
Have you been under a rock or under Obama's giant mushroom the past several years? What about Obama's promise never to sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support? Do you realize that most of the bills that are sent from The House to the Senate never even reach the Floor?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174930 Oct 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Now the truth can be told.
MURRAY: Obama 'clueless about this country in some profoundly disturbing ways'
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2hcA0UQGO
That is exactly what one should expect from s non-American Usurper!
The Daily Caller and Pravda. The two leading birther news sources. And their favourite read? Mein Kampf, what else?

Ottawa

#174931 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be absolutely livid that the FBI was not allowed to question any of them, including members of bin Laden's family.
Maybe someone was afraid of what they might have known.
On that matter, I was watching a Military Channel program on America's Doomsday preparedness. Turns out they hold exercises all the time, usually with a flag officer playing the part of POTUS. Its unheard of for someone from the administration to be present. They were actually holding one of these exercises on 9/11/2001. And guess who was actually present in the command center. Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.
Gee what a CO-INCIDENCE????
Oh, Rogue was not happy. That's it, the measure of his outrage. 16 Saudi hijackers, 100s of them break the no-fly order and scurry out, no questions asked. Not happy, eh? Orders to let them go could NOT have been given by GWB, right? Of course not. Most likely President Cheney, what with all his Halliburton contractor and oil pals facing very embarrassing, for them as well as for him, questions.

Ottawa

#174932 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the Obama administration has the highest level of "academics" on his staff and the least number of people with real work in these fields like businessmen?
Oh, Chuck Hagel has been SecDef for seven months now and only a few days ago he finally went to Dover, DE to meet the returning remains of our honorably fallen. And of course they had CAMERAS. Bush never allowed cameras when he visited Dover but Obama insists.
Waz up Chuck?
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.

Ottawa

#174933 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, someone who actually knows something about the artrocities committed by Israel. Its very rare I ever hear about the Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla.
Most Americans don't even know about the IDF attack on the USS Liberty which included targeting the wounded and destroying the life boats
Wait for it. We are both anti-Semites.
Ellen1

Arlington, MA

#174934 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't say or even imply that. What I'm saying is that words mean things. So when I person says he is "transparent" and makes certain claims, it is only natural to expect exactly that. Not obfuscation, deflection, and secrecy. You can tell an awful lot about a man's character by listening to what he says, but the real truth is revealed by watching his actions, or lack there of. Barry has not demonstrated that he is worthy of our respect. The rest of the world, including our traditional allies certainly don't respect him. Respect and trust is something that you earn. He has failed to do that.
Obama said "transparency in GOVENMENT." He did not say "transparency in my private life." So, since he did not even promise to be transparent in his private live, and since Mitt Romney and John McCain, did not show their college records either (and Mitt Romney showed only two years of tax returns), why should Obama?

However, Obama did graduate Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law School, Harvard Law School has stated. Don't believe it? I wonder why?

NO previous president has shown his college transcripts either, and yet birther think that because Obama promise "transparency in government" (and did not deliver, any more than he delivered on his promise to close Guantanamo), that Obama should have shown his college transcripts. I wonder why? Why do they think that Obama, and Obama alone, should show his college transcripts when Mitt Romney and John McCain didn't, nor did Clinton or Bush41 or Reagan or Carter or Ford or Nixon or LBJ or JFK. But birther think that Obama should be different. I wonder why?

Ottawa

#174935 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason no cameras were present when Bush or Cheney visited Dover AFB to receive returning troops KIA was because it NEVER HAPPENED.
In the 7 years of war while they were in office NOT ONCE DID THEY EVER VISIT DOVER AFB. They were AWOL, just like they were AWOL from the war in Vietnam
President Bush and Vice President Cheney claimed they had repeatedly visited Dover AFB to honor American war dead. Their claim that this was done quietly, with no cameras and no publicity is now proven to have been a total lie.
Neither Bush nor Cheney ever visited Dover. Neither came there, even once in 7 years of war, despite their stories told of tearful experiences that simply never happened.
This week, while attacking President Obama for a public visit to Dover to honor war dead, Vice President Cheney’s daughter Liz again repeated the stories President Bush and her father told, now known to be lies.
LIZ CHENEY LIES TO FOX NEWS, DOVER RECORDS SHOW “NO VISITS BY BUSH OR CHENEY…WHATSOEVER”
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2009/11/01/bush-...
BTW, the reason the Bush administration didn't allow camera at Dover AFB while they were in office is they were afraid of the bad publicity it might cause. They actually tried to prosecute a photograph who took some pictures of coffins arriving at Dover AFB
Anxious to read Rogue's response on that one. Well,expect a long wait. But LRS will chime in with filth, homophobia, anal obsessions and the usual crap.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#174937 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you hear us laughing?
LOL

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174938 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem agitated scruffy, why so? Do you really think your mindless drivel means anything to anyone on this planet? LMAO! More aggressive? LMAO! pussboy As Rocky said, "go for it"! LMAO! Stupid child.
You would need to have my respect to agitate me.

I proved you are a liar pages ago. You have no credibility. Hence, no respect.

Ever notice how nobody here ever asks me to prove what I say? I will tell you why...

It is because I have a history of telling the truth. Even if people disagree with me, it is never because I lied to them. You won't find thinking people challenging MY honesty because I can PROVE what I say. Something you fail to do time after time.

You called me a liar and were very careful not to point out what I was accused of being dishonest about... because you knew it just wasn't there.

Then you skipped out on backing up your words. Didn't surprise me, or anyone else.

You are a coward. That is what separates you from your above quoted hero. When you are called out, you tuck tail and sprint...

You have done it before, you did it this time, and you will do it again. But I am the "pussboy"... right?

If I acted that way... I would be embarrassed.

Then again, I have my credibility to defend. You don't have that problem.

At one time, I thought you hung out here just to sniff American Lady's butt. Now I see that you are just a troll.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174939 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
Looks like your gum-flapping brethren have desserted you. They're such stand up gays, er, guys, aren't they? Dead beat losers, everyone of them. LMAO! No wonder they're so easily conned...once, twice...thrice? LMAO! Give it up show pony.
Aaannnd... here comes the homo talk.

Stagnant and predictable.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174940 Oct 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Baseless inuendos? really???
How can you possibly prove an imaginary Hawaiian birth with a fraudulent birth certificate?
It is a simple little question.
Do you have the answer?
Really? Again?

Explain the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers.

We granted you every insane piece of this lame conspiracy theory and you STILL failed to make it work.

You could easily be lumped in with moon hoaxers and holocaust deniers.

Really, the only difference is that they can provide motive.

Have you figured out how to do that yet? Make any of it actually work?

Ottawa

#174941 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the only one lying, Pathological liar. Go ahead and make that statement....."I don't use socks"! Really, I hope you don't think you're fooling anyone. You're little socks are so obvious it's HILARIOUS! LMAO!
48 hours. Tenth (10th) lie. Going strong.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174942 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, Rogue was not happy. That's it, the measure of his outrage. 16 Saudi hijackers, 100s of them break the no-fly order and scurry out, no questions asked. Not happy, eh? Orders to let them go could NOT have been given by GWB, right? Of course not. Most likely President Cheney, what with all his Halliburton contractor and oil pals facing very embarrassing, for them as well as for him, questions.
Exactly J.

Cheney was Bush's handler.

Ottawa

#174943 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But there is a difference. The Democrats wanted to be arrested as it shows the "care" about the illegal immigrants and Obama wanted to help them look like they care.
Now, I am sure, some of the Republicans also want to be arrested but Obama does not want them arrested as it will bring to much attention to THEIR issues!!!.
<quoted text>
When I was seventeen I turned the wrong way at SIX am onto a one-way street in Alexandria, VA. As soon as I made the turn I realized my mistake and I dove slowly to the next intersection, stopped (no sign facing me) and turn onto another road going the correct way. A police car had passed me while I was driving the wrong way but he did not stop me another officer did a few blocks over. The officer apologized for writing the ticket but it was the police chief who passed me who called it in.
A month later my father took me to juvenile court, the officer recommended leniency and said I was polite and cooperative. The case was dismissed with a verbal warning from the judge.
The ONLY reason why I was ticketed was because of the police chief. All Obama has to do is mention to his CoS that it would be good, or not good, to see people arrested at a certain event. I am sure that if there is some real vandalism today in D.C., they will make arrests. But it is seldom that a CONSERVATIVE will do something like that.
Yep, all it takes is a ink and a nod from the Prez. and his will be done.
Obama had 8 congressmen arrested, you STATED. And the above is your explanation? Now, there are drugs and there are drugs. Just what are you taking that no one has ever heard about? Start peddling it, you'll make a fortune.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174944 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.
What do you think about relocating J?

We could always use more people like you.

You are leaps and bounds ahead of most people who drone around America and have the gumption to label themselves "patriots".

Don't get me wrong...I would totally understand if you refused.

Ottawa

#174945 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants the cameras to prevent the GOP from lying about his attendance? What is the problem with cameras? Afraid Americans will realize that we are STILL dying for nothing in the middle east?
We have an abundance of useless businessmen in congress, probably only trailing the number of useless lawyers.
Businessmen in general are not academics. Real work in what fields?
Businessmen employ the useful people. They serve no purpose themselves. They are completely superfluous in a cabinet.
What we could use are actual academics. Our nations best and brightest are nowhere near the Govt.
Let mathematicians work on the budget. Historians can handle foreign policy, at least they won't be trying the same ineffective tactics over and over. Let Generals handle war. Allow people who are EXPERTS in their fields do the job. Instead of asking people who's sole purpose is to drive up profit margins at the expense of the people.
==========
Election time is coming up... our biggest issue is that we don't have industry anymore, hence... no jobs, hence... no way to put capital back into the system, hence...(On and on)
"Hi, I am Mitt Romney"
What are your qualifications?
"I have spent my career dismantling American companies, firing the workers and shipping their factories to the highest overseas bidder. Great for corporate profit margins!"
Get this man a suit and a microphone.
"Did I mention I am a Mormon?"
Outstanding! We were hoping to add "bat-shit insane" as the bacon bits to the above suck salad...
==========
America has had its fill of business assholes fucking up our economy. Or does Mitt getting crushed by a community organizer who was below average at best in his first term mean something different to you?
Romney : "Did I also mention, as I dismantle companies, lay off workers and ship the who caboddle abroad, that ALL non-Mormons are degenerate abominations and blacks the scum of the earth?" Can you hear us coming? LMAO (LRS tm reg'd).

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174946 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait for it. We are both anti-Semites.
LOL... I was thinking the exact same thing.

If he responds before reading that... epic victory.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174947 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO! What's the matter Sonic? Run out of guts like last time? Yep! Man, you are absolutely worthless! Run on down to your favorite twink bar, they're waiting on you to start the show.
More homo talk.

Ottawa

#174948 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to correct you once again. America is tired of lying dumbazz DIMs! America is tired of Obobblehead. America is tired of this administration making a laughing stock of America! America is tired of no one being held accountable for their actions, such as Obobblehead, Killary, Holder, Reid, Lerner....etc.! Obobblehead's first term was "below average"? LMAO! Epic failure is much more like it. What will happen when the minorities realize they've been played by the DIMs? The DIMs aren't going to have a voting base, at all! DIMs couldn't cut it in the real world so they turn to politics. And, they suck at that too. Hey, remember this, "you lie"? LMAO!
All insignificant ramblings. Like it or not, President Cheney and GWB never went to dover. They did? Prove it.

Ottawa

#174949 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing this sonic guy intellectually curb smileyed him as well?
He must think it is unfair that he gets beat like the red headed step child of a rented mule by just about everyone he runs into.
He rationalizes this as them all being the same person. That way he doesn't have to come to the realization that he is truly at the bottom of the barrel.
I did notice that he didn't even bother to decline my challenge to prove what he was saying was true. Then again, I had absolutely zero confidence he could. That and... I cut off his only known route of escape. The trap/snare/dinner bell routine.
When I read LRS... I imagine a trailer park in the swamp, crappy fishing gear decaying on the porch and a minimum of two lawn ornaments he used to call vehicles. Inside, a shorter overweight version of Arnold Schwarzenegger without the muscles sitting in a rascal scooter illuminated by the soft glow of a boxy computer monitor.
One finger pounding away at a sticky keyboard, the other hand three quarters of the way down a crunch and munch box gingerly attempting to avoid tipping over a tumbler of orange kool-aid his assisted living nurse prepared for him.
He is cackling like the Penguin in one of those Tim Burton batman movies...
"MAHH..heh, dumazzedbasterd, aheh raggie...MAHhhh!"
Now... I know this is not true.
It is eighty percent accurate at best.
But it does help me feel bad for him. Which is why I am not more aggressive with him.
Told you you could write. What an apt description. 80% true? You're too kind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 16 min Snip Snip Snip 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Tinka 1,249,905
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 53,888
Even U-locks aren't safe anymore to lock bicycl... 1 hr Observer 2
Ya gotta listen to the BIG TRUTH. 2 hr Someone U Know 1
Tony Rezko's great friends, BH Obama & Valerie ... 2 hr TR release me 1
Fundraiser Help 4 hr Mama 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Sublime1 99,856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages