BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 192057 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174907 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The story was written in 2011, but considering the recent recession, I doubt a 30 year trend is going to change much in 4 or 5 years
Hello Ellen.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174908 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he wants the cameras to prevent the GOP from lying about his attendance? What is the problem with cameras? Afraid Americans will realize that we are STILL dying for nothing in the middle east?
We have an abundance of useless businessmen in congress, probably only trailing the number of useless lawyers.
Businessmen in general are not academics. Real work in what fields?
Businessmen employ the useful people. They serve no purpose themselves. They are completely superfluous in a cabinet.
What we could use are actual academics. Our nations best and brightest are nowhere near the Govt.
Let mathematicians work on the budget. Historians can handle foreign policy, at least they won't be trying the same ineffective tactics over and over. Let Generals handle war. Allow people who are EXPERTS in their fields do the job. Instead of asking people who's sole purpose is to drive up profit margins at the expense of the people.
==========
Election time is coming up... our biggest issue is that we don't have industry anymore, hence... no jobs, hence... no way to put capital back into the system, hence...(On and on)
"Hi, I am Mitt Romney"
What are your qualifications?
"I have spent my career dismantling American companies, firing the workers and shipping their factories to the highest overseas bidder. Great for corporate profit margins!"
Get this man a suit and a microphone.
"Did I mention I am a Mormon?"
Outstanding! We were hoping to add "bat-shit insane" as the bacon bits to the above suck salad...
==========
America has had its fill of business assholes fucking up our economy. Or does Mitt getting crushed by a community organizer who was below average at best in his first term mean something different to you?
Maybe he wants cameras there so he'll look good in all the papers. Hmm?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174909 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>I still think you're a Notre Lame fan. Ashamed of it? LMAO! NeckCar? Really? Really? That is about your speed Sonic.
Delusions piled on top of delusions.

"I still think"? You can stop right there because we both know that whatever you follow that with us a lie
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174910 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Guessing this sonic guy intellectually curb smileyed him as well?
He must think it is unfair that he gets beat like the red headed step child of a rented mule by just about everyone he runs into.
He rationalizes this as them all being the same person. That way he doesn't have to come to the realization that he is truly at the bottom of the barrel.
I did notice that he didn't even bother to decline my challenge to prove what he was saying was true. Then again, I had absolutely zero confidence he could. That and... I cut off his only known route of escape. The trap/snare/dinner bell routine.
When I read LRS... I imagine a trailer park in the swamp, crappy fishing gear decaying on the porch and a minimum of two lawn ornaments he used to call vehicles. Inside, a shorter overweight version of Arnold Schwarzenegger without the muscles sitting in a rascal scooter illuminated by the soft glow of a boxy computer monitor.
One finger pounding away at a sticky keyboard, the other hand three quarters of the way down a crunch and munch box gingerly attempting to avoid tipping over a tumbler of orange kool-aid his assisted living nurse prepared for him.
He is cackling like the Penguin in one of those Tim Burton batman movies...
"MAHH..heh, dumazzedbasterd, aheh raggie...MAHhhh!"
Now... I know this is not true.
It is eighty percent accurate at best.
But it does help me feel bad for him. Which is why I am not more aggressive with him.
You seem agitated scruffy, why so? Do you really think your mindless drivel means anything to anyone on this planet? LMAO! More aggressive? LMAO! pussboy As Rocky said, "go for it"! LMAO! Stupid child.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174911 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Raw Truckers Ride For The Constitution And Veterans For Memorial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Yj9VdFS2U3gXX
But, but, but our fellow posters said no one showed up! What a bunch of frickin' liars. LMAO!
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174912 Oct 13, 2013
Background for Scrutiny. Wojar is a Domer. Wojar and I agree that Birfoons in general and Romper in particular are pathetic idiots. Therefore, Romper "logik" decrees that I am a Domer

I've yet to identify the NeckCar fan who has transferred their interest to me, but they really seemed to have Romper's panties in a twist over some perceived act
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174913 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you hear us laughing?
No, what I hear is you throwing a lil temper tantrum. You've been discovered DAB, live with it! If you can. LMAO Oh, the webs you weave! HaHaHaHa
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174914 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No, what I hear is you throwing a lil temper tantrum. You've been discovered DAB, live with it! If you can. LMAO Oh, the webs you weave! HaHaHaHa
Oh woe is me. Romper had attributed non existent posts to me. How shall I survive?

You get more Canadian every day
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174915 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions piled on top of delusions.
"I still think"? You can stop right there because we both know that whatever you follow that with us a lie
You're sinking rapidly Sonic. LMAO! Everyone has noticed you haven't denied it! What-A-DAB!!! LMAO!!! Hey scruff, ders a coad in dem thar xcleemaysion pernts, can you figure it out? Major ID 10T Error
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174917 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're sinking rapidly Sonic. LMAO! Everyone has noticed you haven't denied it! What-A-DAB!!! LMAO!!! Hey scruff, ders a coad in dem thar xcleemaysion pernts, can you figure it out? Major ID 10T Error
Stand back. Romper is about to spew. Again
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174918 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Background for Scrutiny. Wojar is a Domer. Wojar and I agree that Birfoons in general and Romper in particular are pathetic idiots. Therefore, Romper "logik" decrees that I am a Domer
I've yet to identify the NeckCar fan who has transferred their interest to me, but they really seemed to have Romper's panties in a twist over some perceived act
Talk out of your azz often? Yes, both sides. Now you seem agitated Sonic, how come? LMAO! Obviously it's because you're busted and don't have the balls to admit it. Very pathetic but very LTRish. I've never heard of "domer". Is that the name you were registered under during your stay at the asylum? The crickets just fired up the theme from the Twilight Zone! LMAO! For a second I thought that was your sister's name but then I remembered there is no "r" on the end of her name. It's just do-me! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174919 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh woe is me. Romper had attributed non existent posts to me. How shall I survive?
You get more Canadian every day
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO!!!!! You lose.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174920 Oct 13, 2013
Pathetic boring Romper rants. Sorry Romper. Your delusions, your problem.

Or should I say "you're delusions, you're problem"?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174921 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you still haven't denied it! LMAO!!!!! You lose.
Deny that I made nonexistent posts? Only in Romper logik
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174922 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO! What's the matter Sonic? Run out of guts like last time? Yep! Man, you are absolutely worthless! Run on down to your favorite twink bar, they're waiting on you to start the show.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174923 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny that I made nonexistent posts? Only in Romper logik
You really are looking stupid now.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174924 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:

Bump.

Romper. Please refer to this for the remainder of the afternoon. Mrs LTR has packed a lunch.

Blather on
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174925 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like your gum-flapping brethren have desserted you. They're such stand up gays, er, guys, aren't they? Dead beat losers, everyone of them. LMAO! No wonder they're so easily conned...once, twice...thrice? LMAO! Give it up show pony.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174926 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
Romper. Please refer to this for the remainder of the afternoon. Mrs LTR has packed a lunch.
Blather on
One can only wonder what secrets you keep from her as well! Oh.....
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174928 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like watching Rosie O'donnell call people fat.
It's no different than Michelle Obama telling people how to eat. I know that Barack Obama and his wife look in a mirror,does she have a tailor change the size label on her pants? Looking in the mirror is Obama's favorite hobby,but he sees something that the rest of us don't see, all we see is a hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min sonicfilter 1,250,891
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Trey LaTrache 53,933
aggy-6-30-15 25 min Kuuipo 10
Dear Abby 7-1-15 45 min Sublime1 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,140
Ask Amy 7-1-15 1 hr Kuuipo 6
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Mark 52,019
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 99,880
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages