BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174765 Oct 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Atticus, are you not?
Challenge over. I win!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174766 Oct 12, 2013
Aww scruff, are you tossing peanuts? LMAO!
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174767 Oct 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of the blame goes on the loser 'Obobblehead". He is incompetent, plain and simple. Great role model you've chosen, moron! A liar and a fraud. Brilliant! Roberts was bought, moron. I suspect it was Obobblehead himself that said, "do not pay the death benefits". You know, it's part of his "make it hurt" plan? Regardless, the bill is junk and will kill itself. That will be his legacy, his great piece of work! LMAO! Written by DIMs in the middle of the night and loaded with hidden taxes, oComaCare was shoved down the people's throats. That's not how things are done here but how could the Kenyan have known that? Even people as stupid as you are catching on to Obobblehead's little BS games. BTW shytforbrains, you're not qualified to call anyone Un-American. You are and always will be a "wannabe". You're a short, fat, gray-haired, lying queer who likes lap dogs and for some unknown reason, you think you are something special! LMAO! scum of the earth Cya later pathological liar.
Obama couldn't get away with it with out the help of Harry Reid.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174768 Oct 12, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't fornicate, you won't live any longer, it'll just seem longer.
Just the opposite, you won't hack up smoke,feel the pain of a tracheotomy,destroyed lungs or destroyed liver,you won't wake up with a hangover, or puke up sour liquid, you won't risk getting sexually transmitted disease and even if you don't live longer you will be healthier during you advanced years. Most people would rather be healthy in their later years than to be hooked to an oxygen bottle,confined to a wheelchair or a bed for many years. ObamaKare is going to make a lot of people wish they were dead,since the government will not let them get the proper medical care.
tm clmns

Victoria, Canada

#174769 Oct 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if "Corporatists" destroy America, how would they earn money? This I gotta hear!!! I want everyone to be able to make as much money as they can. A rising tide, lifts all boats!
Stop repeating Republican propaganda. "Rising Tide" my ass.. They drain the lake.. and leave you high and dry...

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174770 Oct 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! The wannabe calling someone else a wannabe! Instant classic! LMAO! Your comment is almost as funny as the above. Someone had to say, "no", do not pay those death benefits. Who was it? It most certainly wasn't the Tea Party! LMAO! I bet the order came from Obobblehead himself! Who has been held accountable for ANY of the scandals? No one. Admit it already, Obobblehead is a liar.
1. Crus IS the wannabe, not me. He claims he's American. I make no such claim. English hard to comprehend?;

2. The tea party member, with the Speaker afraid to stop them, shut down the gov't, not Obama. Now that they've seen how they are hurting the nation, and how the Vets not getting benefits is hurting their image, they want to piece-meal budget outlays. No deal, says Obama, you brought this on, now stop stonewalling;

3. What scandals? And what lies?

Ottawa

#174771 Oct 12, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing about being brilliant is that you don't have to lie.
Here is a publicly issued challenge for you Mr. Justice.
Prove anything I have said is a lie. Show people you don't just open your mouth and allow anything at all to roll out.
In all of my time here, I have yet to see you prove anything at all. So, I will define it for you.
Prove: demonstrate the truth or existence of (something) by evidence.
Unverified assertions are the biggest guns you possess. And I am willing to bet you can't up your arsenal for even one measly post.
And you have a clear advantage here, as I have zero clue what you think I am lying about.
So, here is your challenge Justice. If you can manage to PROVE I have lied about anything I will not only apologize... I will bestow my 2016 presidential election ballot to you. You will dictate who I vote for. It is supposedly our most precious freedom and I am willing to part with it... if you can manage to back up your words just once.
Challenge issued, advantage is yours...
OR... you can back down as you do every time you are outsmarted, outclassed and outdone.
You know, pretend it is all a ruse I fell for... another one of your esoteric traps.
So, I am excited to hear from you. I expect a healthy debate with a worthy opponent. Don't disappoint us.
Unless...
You were being dishonest when you accused me of lying...right?
I don't expect you will take my challenge even though you have the advantage, nothing at all to lose and an opportunity to put me in my place.
That is the other thing about being brilliant. You can pretty much see what is coming next.
Good luck.
And remember....EVIDENCE!
I second you totally and will also challenge Justice ha ha LMAO LRs to prove anything I'VE ever written here to be a lie.

Lies told by LRS, some od them in the last 48 hours :

1. That Obama is not a true American;
2. That Obama stole the election;
3. That Obama is a liar;
4. That Obama is dishonest;
5. That Obama & Obama only is responsible for the shutdown;
6. That Supreme Court Justice Roberts was bought off by Obamač
7. That Obama is responsible for Benghazi

Yup, 5 of 7 of the above the last 48 hours. Imagine if one tallies his lies for 6 months, a year. Get out the abacus.

Ottawa

#174772 Oct 12, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbya Bush even out did Reagan taking the most vacations.
LOL
========
Is McCain Another George W. Bush?
19 August 2008 / http://tinyurl.com/4cnyfn by Jack Cafferty
New York - Russia invades Georgia and President Bush goes on vacation. Our president has spent one-third of his entire two terms in office either at Camp David, Maryland, or at Crawford, Texas, on vacation.
His time away from the Oval Office included the month leading up to 9/11, when there were signs Osama bin Laden was planning to attack America, and the time Hurricane Katrina destroyed the city of New Orleans.
Sen. John McCain takes weekends off and limits his campaign events to one a day. He made an exception for the religious forum on Saturday at Saddleback Church in Southern California. http://www.truthout.org/article/is-mccain-ano...
------
The Out-of-Towner
While Bush vacationed, 9/11 warnings went unheard.
April 14, 2004 / http://tinyurl.com/jwrvq
In an otherwise dry day of hearings before the 9/11 commission, one brief bit of dialogue set off a sudden flash of clarity on the basic question of how our government let disaster happen.
The revelation came this morning, when CIA Director George Tenet was on the stand. Timothy Roemer, a former Democratic congressman, asked him when he first found out about the report from the FBI's Minnesota field office that Zacarias Moussaoui, an Islamic jihadist, had been taking lessons on how to fly a 747. Tenet replied that he was briefed about the case on Aug. 23 or 24, 2001.
Roemer then asked Tenet if he mentioned Moussaoui to President Bush at one of their frequent morning briefings. Tenet replied, "I was not in briefings at this time." Bush, he noted, "was on vacation." He added that he didn't see the president at all in August 2001. During the entire month, Bush was at his ranch in Texas. "You never talked with him?" Roemer asked. "No," Tenet replied. By the way, for much of August, Tenet too was, as he put it, "on leave." / http://www.slate.com/id/2098861/
------
Vacationing Bush Poised to Set a Record
With Long Sojourn at Ranch, President on His Way to Surpassing Reagan's Total
WACO, Tex., Aug. 2, 2005 -- President Bush is getting the kind of break most Americans can only dream of -- nearly five weeks away from the office, loaded with vacation time. http://tinyurl.com/9cjj7
The president departed Tuesday for his longest stretch yet away from the White House, arriving at his Crawford ranch in the evening for a stretch of clearing brush, visiting with family and friends, and tending to some outside-the-Beltway politics. By historical standards, it is the longest presidential retreat in at least 36 years.
The August getaway is Bush's 49th trip to his cherished ranch since taking office and the 319th day that Bush has spent, entirely or partially, in Crawford -- nearly 20 percent of his presidency to date, according to Mark Knoller, a CBS Radio reporter known for keeping better records of the president's travel than the White House itself. Weekends and holidays at Camp David or at his parents' compound in Kennebunkport, Maine, bump up the proportion of Bush's time away from Washington even further.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...
Er, Pd, hmm, Obskeptic hates Obama. It is therefore evident and proven that Obama has gone on vacation more often than all preceding 43 presidents. Accept it.

Ottawa

#174773 Oct 12, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Atticus, are you not?
God you're clueless. They are both excellent writers, but damn it, you ARE clueless, I just had to repeat it. They don't have the same pen, the same style. They compose differently. I think, and, no offense, Scrutiny, that Atticus is more professorial-like and I would not be surprised if he was just that, a professor.

YOU, on the other hand, sound like the late Rush of Arizona. Same boorish, profanity-laden, dirty, anal, homophobe and ignorant prose. Now, THAT was easy.(Wendy, tm reg'd).

Ottawa

#174774 Oct 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Just the opposite, you won't hack up smoke,feel the pain of a tracheotomy,destroyed lungs or destroyed liver,you won't wake up with a hangover, or puke up sour liquid, you won't risk getting sexually transmitted disease and even if you don't live longer you will be healthier during you advanced years. Most people would rather be healthy in their later years than to be hooked to an oxygen bottle,confined to a wheelchair or a bed for many years. ObamaKare is going to make a lot of people wish they were dead,since the government will not let them get the proper medical care.
I thought LRS was the stupidest birther, with no wit or sense of humour. Well, you just tied him. Congrats.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174775 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
1. Crus IS the wannabe, not me. He claims he's American. I make no such claim. English hard to comprehend?;
2. The tea party member, with the Speaker afraid to stop them, shut down the gov't, not Obama. Now that they've seen how they are hurting the nation, and how the Vets not getting benefits is hurting their image, they want to piece-meal budget outlays. No deal, says Obama, you brought this on, now stop stonewalling;
3. What scandals? And what lies?
Oh, you're a wannabe alright. Obobblehead is the one who said, "I will not negotiate with "Republicans"! That is an impasse. BTW, how many campaign promises has Obobblehead broken? I lost track! You're not aware of the scandals that have occurred under this president's watch? I'll answer it for you....no one has been held accountable. And you think this is a good thing. Doofus.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174776 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I second you totally and will also challenge Justice ha ha LMAO LRs to prove anything I'VE ever written here to be a lie.
3. That Obama is a liar;
Yup, 5 of 7 of the above the last 48 hours. Imagine if one tallies his lies for 6 months, a year. Get out the abacus.
Sorry Path but 1-6 are all true. Anything that occurs on his watch is his responsibility. Now, I don't expect you to know anything about responsibility, so disagree if you wish. It doesn't change the facts.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174777 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Er, Pd, hmm, Obskeptic hates Obama. It is therefore evident and proven that Obama has gone on vacation more often than all preceding 43 presidents. Accept it.
Just how many names does Pd go by? Why does anyone need sockpuppets? Is it to talk to yourself when no one else is online? I know for a fact you have several yourself! LMAO! You play a child's game, oldman! It's quite plain to see. LMAO!!!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174778 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought LRS was the stupidest birther, with no wit or sense of humour. Well, you just tied him. Congrats.
You do realize, don't you, that you've never and I repeat, NEVER posted anything even remotely humorous, right? Talk about clueless. Playing ignorant to the fact that you've been outed, for awhile now, doesn't change a thing. You do realize that, don't you? What's that one name you use, something like, thiberius? LMAO! Pay no mind to the man behind the curtain, huh? LMAO! bozo
The Responsible One

Chicago, IL

#174779 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything that occurs on his watch is his responsibility. Now, I don't expect you to know anything about responsibility.
"Anything that occurs on his(the presidents)watch is his responsibility."

By that statement alone, you have just admitted that Obama is the greatest terror fighting president in generations. Afterall, it was on his watch that Bin Laden was killed and we had the least amount of terrorists attacks/embassy attacks for any president in the last 30+ years.

Ending the two Bush wars. Obama

Killing Bin Laden. Obama

Saving the auto industry. Obama

Killing Gadafi. Obama

Ridding vile dictator of WMDs. No, not Saddam. You know, Assad, the one that actually possesed WMDs. Obama

His watch, his responsibility. Right?
truman

Boise, ID

#174781 Oct 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Just the opposite, you won't hack up smoke,feel the pain of a tracheotomy,destroyed lungs or destroyed liver,you won't wake up with a hangover, or puke up sour liquid, you won't risk getting sexually transmitted disease and even if you don't live longer you will be healthier during you advanced years. Most people would rather be healthy in their later years than to be hooked to an oxygen bottle,confined to a wheelchair or a bed for many years. ObamaKare is going to make a lot of people wish they were dead,since the government will not let them get the proper medical care.
Yes Im sure thats the plan Frank: The Guvmint wants to 'stop people from getting proper
Medical Care'.
That a real rational point of view.
Is there any nonsense from the Limbaugh/Beck Right you DONT invest wholeheartedly?
truman

Boise, ID

#174782 Oct 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So what your saying is that while this president has spent the equivalent of over 6 months of 40 hour work weeks on the golf course since being elected, not counting vacation time, that adding over $7 trillion in debt onto the backs of our children's future is a sign of real leadership and responsibility?
....you obviously have some reading comprehension problems.
Perhaps you should take Fox off 24 hour channel lock.
truman

Boise, ID

#174783 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, America has had its fill of the Clintons. "What difference does it make"! Oh, about four American lives. You did hear a couple of TV stations have dropped their plans to air the special about Killary, right? Obobblehead is responsible for the shutdown, no one else. As far as vets, women and children go, I suggest you study Obobblehead's "make-it-hurt" plan. You do know he hates whites, don't you?
That 'Obama's Shutdown' Bullsh*t aint playing too well outside the Tea Bag Echo Chamber is it?
You wont see another GOP President in the White House in your lifetime.
And I think your going to see the House scourged of Tea Party Cultists and Treasonists REAL soon.
At some point your going to have to face the fact that the Radical Right Dimwit's time has come and gone.
You cant stop History.
The Tea Party House' Political Suicide just speeded up the process.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174784 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if "Corporatists" destroy America, how would they earn money? This I gotta hear!!! I want everyone to be able to make as much money as they can. A rising tide, lifts all boats!
tm clmns wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop repeating Republican propaganda. "Rising Tide" my ass.. They drain the lake.. and leave you high and dry...
Stop repeating Progressive propaganda. "Rising Tide" works.. They\ Democrats drain the lake.. and leave you high and dry... but we will refill the lake.
Obama has increased the National Debt $6.3 TRILLION in less than five years and has also printed THREE TRILLION OBAMA BUCK which will result in a double dip Recession just as soon as Bernanke stops printing Obama Bucks.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174785 Oct 13, 2013
<quoted text>
3. That Obama is a liar;
Hey Jacqueau, I made TWO predictions this week and one has already come true and by this time tomorrow we will see if my second prediction will be true.
First was the trucker march on D.C. THEY claimed 3,000 trucks will ride around on the D.C. Beltway and and I said it would be insignificant and I was RIGHT ON.
The next prediction I made that Obama will regret turn off the GI death benefits and today they is suppose to be a Million Vet. March on D.C. I seriously doubt it will be a million as the protest plan just started a few days ago but it will be significant and all the press will cover it.
To bring you up on the issue the House passed a bill to fund the military the week before, Dirty Hair Reid drug it out in the Senate for a few days but it did pass and Obama did sign it.
It then came out that the Obama administration claimed it did not include death benefits so again the House passed another bill but Dirty Hairy said he would not bring it to a vote in the Senate and that was when the Senate phones started to ring off-the-hook and they heard about the protest march. Then and only then did Dirty Hairy allow a vote in the Senate and Obama quietly sign it into law.
But today's protest will go on.
Obama's contempt for those who has served, and are surviving, in our military is now very apparent and military vets VOTE!!!
Like I said, in about 12 hours we will know how the vet. protest in D.C. works out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min shinningelectr0n 1,143,556
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min OzRitz 48,507
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 35 min reality is a crutch 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 70,609
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 1 hr KeepUpGoodWork 6
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup