BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit ...

BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

There are 231183 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 8, 2009, titled BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174912 Oct 13, 2013
Background for Scrutiny. Wojar is a Domer. Wojar and I agree that Birfoons in general and Romper in particular are pathetic idiots. Therefore, Romper "logik" decrees that I am a Domer

I've yet to identify the NeckCar fan who has transferred their interest to me, but they really seemed to have Romper's panties in a twist over some perceived act
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174913 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you hear us laughing?
No, what I hear is you throwing a lil temper tantrum. You've been discovered DAB, live with it! If you can. LMAO Oh, the webs you weave! HaHaHaHa
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174914 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>No, what I hear is you throwing a lil temper tantrum. You've been discovered DAB, live with it! If you can. LMAO Oh, the webs you weave! HaHaHaHa
Oh woe is me. Romper had attributed non existent posts to me. How shall I survive?

You get more Canadian every day
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174915 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions piled on top of delusions.
"I still think"? You can stop right there because we both know that whatever you follow that with us a lie
You're sinking rapidly Sonic. LMAO! Everyone has noticed you haven't denied it! What-A-DAB!!! LMAO!!! Hey scruff, ders a coad in dem thar xcleemaysion pernts, can you figure it out? Major ID 10T Error
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174917 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>You're sinking rapidly Sonic. LMAO! Everyone has noticed you haven't denied it! What-A-DAB!!! LMAO!!! Hey scruff, ders a coad in dem thar xcleemaysion pernts, can you figure it out? Major ID 10T Error
Stand back. Romper is about to spew. Again
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174918 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
Background for Scrutiny. Wojar is a Domer. Wojar and I agree that Birfoons in general and Romper in particular are pathetic idiots. Therefore, Romper "logik" decrees that I am a Domer
I've yet to identify the NeckCar fan who has transferred their interest to me, but they really seemed to have Romper's panties in a twist over some perceived act
Talk out of your azz often? Yes, both sides. Now you seem agitated Sonic, how come? LMAO! Obviously it's because you're busted and don't have the balls to admit it. Very pathetic but very LTRish. I've never heard of "domer". Is that the name you were registered under during your stay at the asylum? The crickets just fired up the theme from the Twilight Zone! LMAO! For a second I thought that was your sister's name but then I remembered there is no "r" on the end of her name. It's just do-me! LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174919 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh woe is me. Romper had attributed non existent posts to me. How shall I survive?
You get more Canadian every day
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO!!!!! You lose.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174920 Oct 13, 2013
Pathetic boring Romper rants. Sorry Romper. Your delusions, your problem.

Or should I say "you're delusions, you're problem"?
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174921 Oct 13, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>And you still haven't denied it! LMAO!!!!! You lose.
Deny that I made nonexistent posts? Only in Romper logik
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174922 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
And you still haven't denied it! LMAO! What's the matter Sonic? Run out of guts like last time? Yep! Man, you are absolutely worthless! Run on down to your favorite twink bar, they're waiting on you to start the show.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174923 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Deny that I made nonexistent posts? Only in Romper logik
You really are looking stupid now.
Learn to Read

Indianapolis, IN

#174924 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:

Bump.

Romper. Please refer to this for the remainder of the afternoon. Mrs LTR has packed a lunch.

Blather on
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174925 Oct 13, 2013
Looks like your gum-flapping brethren have desserted you. They're such stand up gays, er, guys, aren't they? Dead beat losers, everyone of them. LMAO! No wonder they're so easily conned...once, twice...thrice? LMAO! Give it up show pony.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174926 Oct 13, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Bump.
Romper. Please refer to this for the remainder of the afternoon. Mrs LTR has packed a lunch.
Blather on
One can only wonder what secrets you keep from her as well! Oh.....
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174928 Oct 13, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like watching Rosie O'donnell call people fat.
It's no different than Michelle Obama telling people how to eat. I know that Barack Obama and his wife look in a mirror,does she have a tailor change the size label on her pants? Looking in the mirror is Obama's favorite hobby,but he sees something that the rest of us don't see, all we see is a hypocrite.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#174929 Oct 13, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat :
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, what scandals, what lies? Broken campaign promises? Like Guantanamo? See Republicans in Congress.
Have you been under a rock or under Obama's giant mushroom the past several years? What about Obama's promise never to sign a bill that didn't have bipartisan support? Do you realize that most of the bills that are sent from The House to the Senate never even reach the Floor?

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174930 Oct 13, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Now the truth can be told.
MURRAY: Obama 'clueless about this country in some profoundly disturbing ways'
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/#ixzz2hcA0UQGO
That is exactly what one should expect from s non-American Usurper!
The Daily Caller and Pravda. The two leading birther news sources. And their favourite read? Mein Kampf, what else?

Ottawa

#174931 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be absolutely livid that the FBI was not allowed to question any of them, including members of bin Laden's family.
Maybe someone was afraid of what they might have known.
On that matter, I was watching a Military Channel program on America's Doomsday preparedness. Turns out they hold exercises all the time, usually with a flag officer playing the part of POTUS. Its unheard of for someone from the administration to be present. They were actually holding one of these exercises on 9/11/2001. And guess who was actually present in the command center. Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld.
Gee what a CO-INCIDENCE????
Oh, Rogue was not happy. That's it, the measure of his outrage. 16 Saudi hijackers, 100s of them break the no-fly order and scurry out, no questions asked. Not happy, eh? Orders to let them go could NOT have been given by GWB, right? Of course not. Most likely President Cheney, what with all his Halliburton contractor and oil pals facing very embarrassing, for them as well as for him, questions.

Ottawa

#174932 Oct 13, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed that the Obama administration has the highest level of "academics" on his staff and the least number of people with real work in these fields like businessmen?
Oh, Chuck Hagel has been SecDef for seven months now and only a few days ago he finally went to Dover, DE to meet the returning remains of our honorably fallen. And of course they had CAMERAS. Bush never allowed cameras when he visited Dover but Obama insists.
Waz up Chuck?
Hagel took office end of February. Not 7 months. And filibustered by Republicans in the Senate who never served, whilst Hagel sports TWO (2) purple hearts. I'm sure he doesn't give a hoot about returning American military, dead or alive, right? Like McCain doesn't care either, I'm sure. You never fail to discredit the real heroes, Rogue,'cuz you're sure not one of them, and your envy shows right through. Criticize Hagel, McCain, all you want, but lay off their commitments to their country and military comrades, no matter what political allegiance.

Ottawa

#174933 Oct 13, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, someone who actually knows something about the artrocities committed by Israel. Its very rare I ever hear about the Butcher of Sabra and Shatilla.
Most Americans don't even know about the IDF attack on the USS Liberty which included targeting the wounded and destroying the life boats
Wait for it. We are both anti-Semites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Heartz8077 62,344
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,459,870
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,975
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,762
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ize Found 71,238
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 104,548
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 9 hr Earl 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages