BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,703)

Showing posts 154,041 - 154,060 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, a few days ago a "state" legislature from Louisianan made a similar analogy and the Libtard press attacked him now I wonder if they will also attack Dr. Carson. Just in case you don't know, Dr. Carson looks black!!!

Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery

Dr. Ben Carson didn’t mince words: Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”
Dr. Carson made the declaration about President Obama’s sweeping health care mandate Friday during a speech at the Values Voter Summit.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Forget what side of the political fence you reside on for the duration of this post and I don't think anyone can logically disagree with me.
Forget rep and dem for a min. Just be an American.
I really hate to use this word but I just can't seem to bend and twist the situation to make the use of a lesser word fully describe what just happened in America.
Treason by way of treachery.
The republicans and democrats had an agreement on the debt ceiling since JULY. A no bullshit agreement on the debt ceiling that came in 70 billion dollars BELOW what the senate wanted. Done.
When it came time to honor this agreement the GOP decided to renege. They held the debt ceiling hostage for the ransom of allowing them to pick at Obamacare. A bill that had democratically passed all necessary levels of govt.
They have not been able to concoct a legal argument
against it, so they in a nutshell decided to announce that "If you don't let us get our grubby mitts on Obamacare, we are going to fuck America."
Obama, not being the kind of guy who is threatened easily, didn't budge. He had their word, and they broke it. If I was in that situation, I would have reacted the same way. Tell them to kiss my ass. I am sure there are few here that would have acted differently.
THEN... the GOP had the gull to stare into TV cameras across the nation and lie to the people.
"This is Obama's shutdown"
"The democrats refuse to come to the table"
"They refuse to negotiate"
"Harry Reid won't work with us"
"They have no willingness at all to compromise"
Now, I was a salesman when I was young. And I am pretty sure that once you shake hands and agree on the deal... negotiations are over.
Just who do they think they are threatening?
Obama isn't going to miss out on a paycheck.
And as I said before... NONE of the "police state" programs will be interrupted at all.
Lets look at a few that will... just a few.
1. The center for disease control. That's right. NSA operational, CDC shutdown on the cusp of flu season.
2. More than 2 million federal workers will have their pay delayed. 800,000 of them will never be repaid.
3. Millions of veterans will not receive benefits if the shutdown last longer than 2 weeks.(I could expand on how ridiculous this is but it would take up and entire web page and end in gunfire.)
4. Most FDA food safety operations will cease.(No biggie... right?)
5. Nutritional programs for women and children such as WIC will be disrupted after a week.
6. Most of NASA's operations will be shut down that don't have anything to do with the urgent need to maintain satellites to spy on Americans and guide bombs into the homes of brown people.
That just scrapes the surface of what will happen if it turns out to be a lengthy shutdown.
THESE are the people the GOP has their weapons pointed at. Kind of scary huh?
Hey... anyone remember what is it called when a political group uses fear and threats as political leverage to influence policy? I know there was a word for that... Ahh! Terrorism.
And THAT is treason.
Why isn't the media calling it what it is?
Maybe they lack fortitude. But when you threaten to starve children, let disease run amok, and allow the veterans who have suffered to EARN their benefits suffer without them. That is treason by treachery.
This isn't treason against the govt.
This is treason against the American people.
Aaannnnd what is the punishment for treason???
Boehner should be first in line followed by every one of those repulsive pukes that lied to us about it.
And that is how I see it.
Go back to your political affiliations like nothing happened and continue to argue which side is more retarded.
Be well.
You do know that Speaker Tip O"Neil shut down the government a DOZEN time while Reagan was president over such things as funding for abortions. Did that bother you then or is it only when Republicans do it?
By the way, it takes two sides to shut down the government.
SGT Rock101

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I'm sure he's a real smart guy but, the severely gifted are unusually close to severely insane.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, a few days ago a "state" legislature from Louisianan made a similar analogy and the Libtard press attacked him now I wonder if they will also attack Dr. Carson. Just in case you don't know, Dr. Carson looks black!!!
Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery
Dr. Ben Carson didn’t mince words: Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”
Dr. Carson made the declaration about President Obama’s sweeping health care mandate Friday during a speech at the Values Voter Summit.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
SGT Rock101

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Tip O'Niel was severely wrong to shut down any government for any reason. But, he's dead and unable to hurt America again. Also, I'm a FDR New Deal type democrat.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Speaker Tip O"Neil shut down the government a DOZEN time while Reagan was president over such things as funding for abortions. Did that bother you then or is it only when Republicans do it?
By the way, it takes two sides to shut down the government.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Hummm, I am surprised we have not heard more on this. I could say that the LEFT ignored the event but the Daily Kos carried it but I don't think the Main Stream Media has to include Fox News. Yep, They mentioned it for just a few seconds on Fox News this morning.

A RECORD-SETTING BLIZZARD KILLED 75,000 COWS AND YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE EVEN HEARD ABOUT IT
Oct. 10, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/10/a-...

WED OCT 09, 2013 AT 04:22 AM PDT
75,000 cattle die in an "early and unusual" South Dakota blizzard
An unusually early and enormous snowstorm over the weekend caught South Dakota ranchers and farmers unprepared, killing tens of thousands of cattle and ravaging the state's $7 billion industry — an industry left without assistance because of the federal government shutdown.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/10/09/1245... #

South Dakota blizzard kills 75,000 cattle
by ROBERT on OCTOBER 9, 2013
Seventy-five thousand! Including tens of thousands of calves.

An unusually early and enormous snowstorm over the weekend killed as many as 75,000 cattle in South Dakota, ravaging the state’s $7 billion industry.

The blizzard set snowfall records for the entire month of October in a mere three days, state and industry officials said.

http://iceagenow.info/2013/10/south-dakota-bl...
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Forget what side of the political fence you reside on for the duration of this post and I don't think anyone can logically disagree with me.
I really hate to use this word but I just can't seem to bend and twist the situation to make the use of a lesser word fully describe what just happened in America.
The republicans and democrats had an agreement on the debt ceiling since JULY. A no bullshit agreement on the debt ceiling that came in 70 billion dollars BELOW what the senate wanted. Done.
When it came time to honor this agreement the GOP decided to renege. They held the debt ceiling hostage for the ransom of allowing them to pick at Obamacare. A bill that had democratically passed all necessary levels of govt.
against it, so they in a nutshell decided to announce that "If you don't let us get our grubby mitts on Obamacare, we are going to fuck America."
Obama, not being the kind of guy who is threatened easily, didn't budge. He had their word, and they broke it. If I was in that situation, I would have reacted the same way. Tell them to kiss my ass. I am sure there are few here that would have acted differently.
THEN... the GOP had the gull to stare into TV cameras across the nation and lie to the people.
Now, I was a salesman when I was young. And I am pretty sure that once you shake hands and agree on the deal... negotiations are over.
And as I said before... NONE of the "police state" programs will be interrupted at all.
1. The center for disease control. That's right. NSA operational, CDC shutdown on the cusp of flu season.
2. More than 2 million federal workers will have their pay delayed. 800,000 of them will never be repaid.
3. Millions of veterans will not receive benefits if the shutdown last longer than 2 weeks.(I could expand on how ridiculous this is but it would take up and entire web page and end in gunfire.)
5. Nutritional programs for women and children such as WIC will be disrupted after a week.
6. Most of NASA's operations will be shut down that don't have anything to do with the urgent need to maintain satellites to spy on Americans and guide bombs into the homes of brown people.
That just scrapes the surface of what will happen if it turns out to be a lengthy shutdown.
Hey... anyone remember what is it called when a political group uses fear and threats as political leverage to influence policy? I know there was a word for that... Ahh! Terrorism.
And THAT is treason.
Maybe they lack fortitude. But when you threaten to starve children, let disease run amok, and allow the veterans who have suffered to EARN their benefits suffer without them. That is treason by treachery.
Boehner should be first in line followed by every one of those repulsive pukes that lied to us about it.
Go back to your political affiliations like nothing happened and continue to argue which side is more retarded.
Be well.
Scruffy, you're full of shyt.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

oComaCare...just voted biggest joke of the decade!
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was Kenyan born...then why the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers?
None of you can seem to answer that.
If this president is so transparent, why the secrecy surrounding all his school records? None of you seem to care or be able to answer that. One that that can't be disputed, Barack is a natural born follower. His "lead from behind" strategy has not served the country well at all.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
And THAT is treason.
Be well.
So what your saying is that while this president has spent the equivalent of over 6 months of 40 hour work weeks on the golf course since being elected, not counting vacation time, that adding over $7 trillion in debt onto the backs of our children's future is a sign of real leadership and responsibility?
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
And THAT is treason.
Be well.
Excellent thought process and reasoning.

Except for the Obama being tough and not budging.

Once again the Republicans are forcing him with draconian cuts to Medicare, Social Security and Medicaid for our indigent Americans.

The rightwing always wins with Obama and the leftwing gets nothing or next to nothing.

It will only be a few more weeks when Obama will cave to the Republican demands and cut, cut, and more cut.

And then blame Republicans for doing it.

Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Scrutiny wrote:
And THAT is treason.

Be well.
So your saying that this president, who has spent the equivalent of over 6 months worth of 40 hour work weeks on the golf course since being elected, and has added over $7 trillion in debt onto the backs of our children's future and refuses to even sit down and negotiate is demonstrating real leadership? And you defend that? I do hope it wasn't one of your children arriving at Dover AFB that he has denied death benefits. I'm just saying.
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know ALL generals are political appointees, don't you? They were appointed by a president and approved by the Senate. Who appointed Gen. Zini? Would it have been ..... Bill Clinton by chance?
Very few generals are either loony-lefties or loony-righties but some are ... left of center!!!
<quoted text>
First of all, Dick Cheney's (Born in 1941) draft deferment were educational and in the EARLY 1960 they gave them out to every college student.
Next, Rush Limbaugh's (born in 1951) was a MEDICAL deferment. Now, what deferment did Bill Clinton (born in 1946) get.
As usual I do not expect a reply from you but you will repeat the same distortions in another week or two.
So what if Colon Powell endorsed Obama. He has been shunned by the Republican Party ever since he lied to G.W. Bush and resigned as Sec. of State.
Everything to my knowledge is factual and nobody can disprove me!

In the findings of the Judge in the Libby trial said Plame was covert and the jury said guilty on obstructing justice and perjury.

Bush and Cheney are treasonous to our CIA heroes.

Enclosed is PROOF: Courtroom Testimony.

=======

Libby Says Bush Authorized Leaks
http://tinyurl.com/zgjtq April 6, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...

Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.

In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...

Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".

P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the time, Valerie Plame was not an undercover operative. Further more she could have easily bee reassigned within the CIA to a desk job. She resigned because she was eye-ball deep in her husband's lies about Iraq's attempt to get yellow cake from the country in Africa which is speed the same as the N-word.
Libby was NOT convicted of blowing her cover!!! And the reason why her lawsuit was scuttled was because the CIA did not want to release classified material.
Oh, Why did Linda Tripp get illegally fired by DoD and why was she awarded a million dollar$ damages?!?
Yep, she was awarded three and a half years back pay with a promotion,$595k damages, was immediately illegible to retired, which she did, and was also awarded all reasonable legal expenses.
Linda Tripp retires with honor, Valeria Plame resigned under disgrace.
Ask yourself one question:

Why in all of American history did so many CIA come out publicly against Bush and Cheney?

I guess Limbaugh will say they are all liberals and hate America.

ROTFL

LOL
Pdamerica org

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, they have been calling them "coffin nails" since before WWII and then they get cancer, or something else, and sue the tobacco companies claiming they were lied to.
My own father-in-law died of lung cancer at age 55. He had smoked since age 13. Play the game, roll the dice, but you will never win.
I know rightwingers do not believe in court testimony or hearings in Congress but the CEOs of Tobacco companies all lied under oath.
Obskeptic

Walled Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything to my knowledge is factual and nobody can disprove me!
In the findings of the Judge in the Libby trial said Plame was covert and the jury said guilty on obstructing justice and perjury.
Bush and Cheney are treasonous to our CIA heroes.
Enclosed is PROOF: Courtroom Testimony.
=======
Libby Says Bush Authorized Leaks
http://tinyurl.com/zgjtq April 6, 2006
Vice President Dick Cheney's former chief of staff has testified that President Bush authorized him to disclose the contents of a highly classified intelligence assessment to the media to defend the Bush administration's decision to go to war with Iraq, according to papers filed in federal court [PDF] on Wednesday by Patrick J. Fitzgerald, the special prosecutor in the CIA leak case. http://news.nationaljournal.com/articles/0406...
Libby judge 'perplexed' by clemency
His 30-month sentence was appropriate for the former Cheney aide, he writes in his first public comments on the issue.
July 13, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/3ds8xvn
WASHINGTON — In an unusual expression of frustration, the judge who sentenced former White House aide I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby to 30 months in jail, only to see the sentence commuted by President Bush, said he was "perplexed" by the act of clemency.
In his first public comments on the matter, U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton took issue with Bush's statement that the prison sentence ordered for Libby last month was "excessive." Walton defended the sentence, saying that he followed established legal precedents as well as a strict interpretation of federal sentencing guidelines that has been supported by Bush's own administration.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jul/13/natio...
Libby Trial Exhibits March 6, 2007
P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. And Mr. Libby, if you could state your name for the record and spell your name? A. I. Lewis, L-e-w-i-s; Libby, L-i-b-b-y. Q. And do you have a nickname? A. I do. Q. Okay. And that is -- A. "Scooter".
P R O C E E D I N G S Whereupon, I. LEWIS LIBBY was called as a witness and, after first being duly sworn by the Foreperson of the Grand Jury, was examined and testified as follows: EXAMINATION BY MR. FITZGERALD: Q. Good morning, Mr. Libby. A. Good morning. http://www.justice.gov/archive/osc/exhibits/0...
If her "covert" status was so critical, then why did Richard Armitage out her then? If lying is such a punishable offense, then why was Bill Clinton, who lied to a Grand Jury, and our current Liar in Chief excused and defended? Could it be because they are liars for the right people and party?
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Pdamerica org wrote:
<quoted text>
I know rightwingers do not believe in court testimony or hearings in Congress but the CEOs of Tobacco companies all lied under oath.
Guess it's hug-a-tree time. Waa Waa Waa

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I'll tell you the purpose of a 50 round mag. It's purpose is to hold 50 rounds. Duh!!! LMAO! scum BTW, we are cheering. LMAO!
ŕ

Cheering Newtown and Columbine and all sundry shooting massacres, eh? Yes, bravo ! How about 100-round magazines? That should create even more angels.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a paranoide lunitict who needs mental help wight now!!!
President Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!! Can you read the words i am typing???
The antichrist is called MABUS!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
nebka is not smart enough to understand sarcasm.
And YOU do?

BTW, source for those Russian gas destroyers in Syria, please.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how hard it is to fire a civilian in the federal government? Obviously not.
But Iraq did have 300 TONS of yellow cake and then had gone to that N-word country in an attempt to buy more. Why would Iraq send a trade delegation to N*g*r? Amb. Joe Wilson said they made NO attempt to buy yellow cake when in fact they had. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that if they were not successful ..... it just did not happen!
It is sort of like a bank robber who walks in with a gun and walks out without any cash so he claims there was no robbery attempt because he did not get anything. Get a brain.
She resigned, Rogue, RESIGNED. Forced to, no doubt, but resigned nonetheless. You really think she had a desk job waiting for her after the lawsuit against White House bosses? You ARE smoking, you ARE high.

As to the yellow cake, careful you give us some sources for Iraq's attempt to buy some. Should be interesting, as no one's ever heard of that. It was just one more lie to justify the unwarranted invasion of Iraq for oil which to this day has eluded them but went to the Russians, yes, your friends, Putin and company and the Japanese. How grateful the Iraqis were.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>ŕ
Cheering Newtown and Columbine and all sundry shooting massacres, eh? Yes, bravo ! How about 100-round magazines? That should create even more angels.
Cheering for gun rights, not tragedies carried out by mentally-ill people such as yourself. Now, go outside, find a nice tree and give it a big ole hug! You really should contain your "canadian crying" to a canadian forum. So, how many lap dogs you got, Path? LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,041 - 154,060 of173,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

130 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,072,217
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min No Warming 45,483
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 36 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 48 min Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 48 min KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 1 hr edogxxx 11
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search