BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...
Comments
154,021 - 154,040 of 176,676 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

America wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact 1: "oComaCare was written by the republican Heritage Foundation, Bob Dole, and Mitt Romney.
Fact 2: You ARE un-american.
America has spoken.
Hey Splatter! The DIMs had to do their number on it by including outrageous regulations and taxes. DIM work, plain and simple. I agree with most Americans that Obobblehead sux, as his ratings show! That's in the majority, moron! Please go splatter yourself all over the nearest wall. Thanks. pig
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo, more assault weapons. The people of Columbine, Newtown, etc, must be cheering. Er, just once more, can someone tell me what exactly is the purpose of a 50-magazine assault rifle? Skeet shooting? As it said in Catch 22, skeet shooting is good, it teaches you to ...shoot skeet. And when you go off the bend, you shoot people instead of clay pigeons. Sin problema.
Sure, I'll tell you the purpose of a 50 round mag. It's purpose is to hold 50 rounds. Duh!!! LMAO! scum BTW, we are cheering. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

<quoted text>
I was surprised, when they awarded the Nobel for literature on Wednesday, that you were not even on the short nominees' list. So artful, so literary, your prose. Specially the last part of the above missive.
Plain English, loser, and here it is . Who "stopped" the gov't in its tracks? A few looney tooney birther tea baggers. With a speaker without the fortitude to dump them. Speaker won't even call a vote that he knows he will use. When the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe American Cruz and his motley birther Rep congressmen shut down the gov't over a bill approved by both houses, signed by the president and approved by the Supreme Court , they must have known soldiers would not be paid, retirees and handicapped veterans would not be paid. They called the president's bluff and now the majority of the people, who you said had obamacare shoved down their throats , want those Repub tea baggers OUT. By a wide margin. Did you even know that?
Me a wannabe? Wannabe what? If every American was like you, and thank god most of them are not, even the poorest of the poor on this earth would not want to be American. You are the dregs of a nation, the kind that drags it down, the one, as I've often said, who is locked up in the potato cellar when company comes. You're uncouth, a worm, no, a slug who should damn well stay under his slimy rock. Hey, tell your suffering stepmom to call you.
Yea, I noticed you weren't on any lists either. DAB This country is at the present juncture from a lack of leadership. Obobblehead gets all the blame, no question about it.
What the people want is Obobblehead OUT! They're tired of his BS games. The people do not want oComaCare and rightly so. It's an unconstitutional junk bill. His "legacy"! LMAO! The guy is a major loser, just like you. Oh, c'mon shytforbrains, you do remember why I'm here, no? I'm here to throw your azzhole behavior right back in your face! And poor lil canadianqueer doesn't like it! Waa Waa Waa FOAD. You shall remain a wannabe loser. BTW, what kind of image do you think you project for Canada? DAB LMAO! Psst, it's not a good one. LMAO! I have my reasons for being an azz on here, you don't, it's just the way you are. Nice job DACB. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I noticed you weren't on any lists either. DAB This country is at the present juncture from a lack of leadership. Obobblehead gets all the blame, no question about it.
What the people want is Obobblehead OUT! They're tired of his BS games. The people do not want oComaCare and rightly so. It's an unconstitutional junk bill. His "legacy"! LMAO! The guy is a major loser, just like you. Oh, c'mon shytforbrains, you do remember why I'm here, no? I'm here to throw your azzhole behavior right back in your face! And poor lil canadianqueer doesn't like it! Waa Waa Waa FOAD. You shall remain a wannabe loser. BTW, what kind of image do you think you project for Canada? DAB LMAO! Psst, it's not a good one. LMAO! I have my reasons for being an azz on here, you don't, it's just the way you are. Nice job DACB. LMAO!
And you feel you are a qualified representative for our nation?

The leader of the free world is a "major loser"...exactly what does that make... nevermind.

The republicans were willing to shut down the govt over Obamacare.

Outstanding! They can all stay home for good. It will kill them next election.

I noticed the NSA spy network was untouched by this "shut down". Do they not work for the govt?

TSA people still seem to be doing whatever it is that they do. Feeling people up, profiling by bra size and seizing mouthwash.

The domestic drone program hasn't missed a step.

The local police are still looking more and more like paramilitary primadonnas with an acute case of penis envy. I hear we may even be getting a few mini-tanks to combat loitering and anyone holding up a sign near the road.

XKEYSCORE and PRISM probably won't get even Columbus day off.

No matter what your pet name for him, Obama is here till 2016. And he doesn't give a damn what the "majority" thinks. He doesn't have to.

If we are going to have a govt shutdown...lets get serious about it.

Let go of EVERYONE who isn't vital to the day to day running of the programs that are absolutely essential.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails, the birfoon simply makes up its favoured version of events. In this case, the birfoon needs to pretend that its perceived enemy is seeking an unobtainable goal.
How sad it must be to be a birfoon and live fantasy to lie to fantasy.
lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!
You are a paranoide lunitict who needs mental help wight now!!!
President Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!! Can you read the words i am typing???

The antichrist is called MABUS!!!!!!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!
If he was Kenyan born...then why the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers?

None of you can seem to answer that.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was surprised, when they awarded the Nobel for literature on Wednesday, that you were not even on the short nominees' list. So artful, so literary, your prose. Specially the last part of the above missive.
Plain English, loser, and here it is . Who "stopped" the gov't in its tracks? A few looney tooney birther tea baggers. With a speaker without the fortitude to dump them. Speaker won't even call a vote that he knows he will use. When the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe American Cruz and his motley birther Rep congressmen shut down the gov't over a bill approved by both houses, signed by the president and approved by the Supreme Court , they must have known soldiers would not be paid, retirees and handicapped veterans would not be paid. They called the president's bluff and now the majority of the people, who you said had obamacare shoved down their throats , want those Repub tea baggers OUT. By a wide margin. Did you even know that?
Me a wannabe? Wannabe what? If every American was like you, and thank god most of them are not, even the poorest of the poor on this earth would not want to be American. You are the dregs of a nation, the kind that drags it down, the one, as I've often said, who is locked up in the potato cellar when company comes. You're uncouth, a worm, no, a slug who should damn well stay under his slimy rock. Hey, tell your suffering stepmom to call you.
Exactly J.

It won't be Obama that those people blame. I'll tell ya what... Obama handled this almost flawlessly if you are looking at the slow buck. I don't think Obama provided a "bluff" for them to call. Well, I guess in hindsight it is easier to see it wasn't a threat of any kind. He meant every word.

I don't get the logic there... the republicans shit on their own electorate in order to make a meaningless stand against something that is a dead issue.

If they were going to stop Obamacare they should have grown some balls years ago. That ship has sailed.

3 years from now they will be pumping their fist around the next plastic business asshole that they offer up, as Queen Hillary runs away with the military vote as well.

It is all quite frightening. But after Romney, nothing would surprise me.(he writes almost knowing they will shock him with future mind numbing tactics)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!! Can you read the words i am typing???
He knows as much about the antichrist as he does law.

He probably believes in pre-tribulation rapture too.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping that you are being sarcastic... you are, right?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, Valerie Plame RESIGNED under pressure.
In a subsequent column, Novak reported that she was "an analyst, not in covert operations." White House press secretary Scott McClellan suggested that her employment at the CIA was no secret. Jonah Goldberg of National Review claimed, "Wilson's wife is a desk jockey and much of the Washington cocktail circuit knew that already."
http://www.thenation.com/article/what-valerie ...#
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Novak reported? And he had no motivation to cover his butt?
Oh please!
Joel Seidman (Producer, NBC News), "Plame Was 'covert' Agent at Time of Name Leak: Newly Released Unclassified Document Details CIA Employment", MSNBC, May 29, 2007, accessed August 10, 2007.
"Statement of Rep. Henry A. Waxman, Chairman" PDF (156 KiB), "Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Hearing on Disclosure of CIA Agent Valerie Plame Wilson's ldentity and White House Procedures for Safeguarding Classified Information", online posting, U.S. House Committee on Government Reform, oversight.house.gov , March 16, 2007: 2, accessed March 19, 2007
^ "Investigations: Disclosure of CIA Agent Identity" and "Disclosure of CIA Agent Identity: Hearing Examines Exposure of Covert CIA Agent Valerie Plame Wilson's Identity", U.S. House Committee on Government Reform (Oversight Committee), March 16, 2007, accessed July 10, 2007.(Hyperlinks in menu, including streaming video of hearing; box with "Documents and Links", featuring documents chart "Disclosures of Valerie Plame Wilson's Classified CIA Employment"
These are references 35 - 37 from Wikipedia article.
Puh-Lease.
You do know not all jobs at the CIA are COVERT, don't you? Obviously you are clueless. If Valerie Plame was of value to the CIA she would have a job but instead she was forced to resign.
Oh, my late father was a graduate of the Army War College, Class of 1970, and they have a year book. Every student got two ... full.. pages. One was the non-military stuff and the opposing page was their military carrier. There was one student who was with the CIA and all it had was his name and picture and other than that both pages were .... blank.
And I have a cousin who is also a War College grad, Class of 1994. Only four National Guard officers go each year and he was one of them. He was offered a star ..... but he had to go to D.C. for two years and with Clinton in office he did not want to do that so he retired as a colonel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping that you are being sarcastic... you are, right?
nebka is not smart enough to understand sarcasm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

<quoted text>
Why they did not want her around? You are smoking, you are high. She sued them. You think they want her around? Armitage and his gang exposed her to the world's cutthroat intelligence community. She HAD to resign, Rogue, no choice, they did not want her. A 20-year career, maybe more, not sure, down the drain so the GWB administration could get even with her ambassador husband for telling them more or less that they were fools and Iraq had zilch WMDs. Desk job? Last we heard, she was still being threatened? By which side, Rogue? Are you okay?
Do you know how hard it is to fire a civilian in the federal government? Obviously not.
But Iraq did have 300 TONS of yellow cake and then had gone to that N-word country in an attempt to buy more. Why would Iraq send a trade delegation to N*g*r? Amb. Joe Wilson said they made NO attempt to buy yellow cake when in fact they had. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that if they were not successful ..... it just did not happen!
It is sort of like a bank robber who walks in with a gun and walks out without any cash so he claims there was no robbery attempt because he did not get anything. Get a brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know ALL generals are political appointees, don't you? They were appointed by a president and approved by the Senate. Who appointed Gen. Zini? Would it have been ..... Bill Clinton by chance?
Very few generals are either loony-lefties or loony-righties but some are ... left of center!!!
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rightwing idols like Limbaugh and Cheney got five deferments to avoid service for the Vietnam war.
Who Picked Powell?
Two Liberal who ran up the deficits 12 years of Reagan and Daddy Bush who never used the VETO.
ROTFL
-------
Colin Powell endorses Obama for second term
Oct 25, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/9melusp
(Reuters)- Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell on Thursday endorsed Barack Obama in his bid for re-election, citing the Democratic president's efforts to wind down the war in Afghanistan and tackling terrorism.
"And so I think we ought to keep on the track that we are on," the Republican, who also backed Obama in 2008, told "CBS This Morning."
The move comes just days after Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney clashed over foreign policy in the third and last presidential debate ahead of the November 6 election.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-...
First of all, Dick Cheney's (Born in 1941) draft deferment were educational and in the EARLY 1960 they gave them out to every college student.
Next, Rush Limbaugh's (born in 1951) was a MEDICAL deferment. Now, what deferment did Bill Clinton (born in 1946) get.
As usual I do not expect a reply from you but you will repeat the same distortions in another week or two.
So what if Colon Powell endorsed Obama. He has been shunned by the Republican Party ever since he lied to G.W. Bush and resigned as Sec. of State.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Dominican court ruling renders hundreds of thousands stateless
Reuters By Ricardo Rojas

LA ROMANA, Dominican Republic (Reuters)- For four generations Banesa Blemi's family, descendants of Haitian immigrants, put down roots as low-wage sugar cane cutters in their adopted homeland, and came to consider themselves Dominicans.

Then, last month the country's Constitutional Court issued a decision effectively denationalizing Blemi and her family, along with an estimated 250,000 fellow immigrants born after 1929.

"I have no country. What will become of me?" said Blemi, 27, standing with relatives outside the family's wooden shack near La Romana, the heart of the Dominican Republic's sugar cane industry and one of the Caribbean's top tourist resorts.

"We are Dominicans - we have never been to Haiti. We were born and raised here. We don't even speak Creole," she said, referring to Haiti's native tongue.

The September 23 court ruling retroactively denies Dominican nationality to anyone born after 1929 who does not have at least one parent of Dominican blood, under a constitutional clause declaring all others to be either in the country illegally or "in transit."
http://news.yahoo.com/dominican-court-ruling-...

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Forget what side of the political fence you reside on for the duration of this post and I don't think anyone can logically disagree with me.

Forget rep and dem for a min. Just be an American.

I really hate to use this word but I just can't seem to bend and twist the situation to make the use of a lesser word fully describe what just happened in America.

Treason by way of treachery.

The republicans and democrats had an agreement on the debt ceiling since JULY. A no bullshit agreement on the debt ceiling that came in 70 billion dollars BELOW what the senate wanted. Done.

When it came time to honor this agreement the GOP decided to renege. They held the debt ceiling hostage for the ransom of allowing them to pick at Obamacare. A bill that had democratically passed all necessary levels of govt.

They have not been able to concoct a legal argument
against it, so they in a nutshell decided to announce that "If you don't let us get our grubby mitts on Obamacare, we are going to fuck America."

Obama, not being the kind of guy who is threatened easily, didn't budge. He had their word, and they broke it. If I was in that situation, I would have reacted the same way. Tell them to kiss my ass. I am sure there are few here that would have acted differently.

THEN... the GOP had the gull to stare into TV cameras across the nation and lie to the people.

"This is Obama's shutdown"
"The democrats refuse to come to the table"
"They refuse to negotiate"
"Harry Reid won't work with us"
"They have no willingness at all to compromise"

Now, I was a salesman when I was young. And I am pretty sure that once you shake hands and agree on the deal... negotiations are over.

Just who do they think they are threatening?

Obama isn't going to miss out on a paycheck.

And as I said before... NONE of the "police state" programs will be interrupted at all.

Lets look at a few that will... just a few.

1. The center for disease control. That's right. NSA operational, CDC shutdown on the cusp of flu season.

2. More than 2 million federal workers will have their pay delayed. 800,000 of them will never be repaid.

3. Millions of veterans will not receive benefits if the shutdown last longer than 2 weeks.(I could expand on how ridiculous this is but it would take up and entire web page and end in gunfire.)

4. Most FDA food safety operations will cease.(No biggie... right?)

5. Nutritional programs for women and children such as WIC will be disrupted after a week.

6. Most of NASA's operations will be shut down that don't have anything to do with the urgent need to maintain satellites to spy on Americans and guide bombs into the homes of brown people.

That just scrapes the surface of what will happen if it turns out to be a lengthy shutdown.

THESE are the people the GOP has their weapons pointed at. Kind of scary huh?

Hey... anyone remember what is it called when a political group uses fear and threats as political leverage to influence policy? I know there was a word for that... Ahh! Terrorism.

And THAT is treason.

Why isn't the media calling it what it is?

Maybe they lack fortitude. But when you threaten to starve children, let disease run amok, and allow the veterans who have suffered to EARN their benefits suffer without them. That is treason by treachery.

This isn't treason against the govt.

This is treason against the American people.

Aaannnnd what is the punishment for treason???

Boehner should be first in line followed by every one of those repulsive pukes that lied to us about it.

And that is how I see it.

Go back to your political affiliations like nothing happened and continue to argue which side is more retarded.

Be well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Hummm, a few days ago a "state" legislature from Louisianan made a similar analogy and the Libtard press attacked him now I wonder if they will also attack Dr. Carson. Just in case you don't know, Dr. Carson looks black!!!

Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery

Dr. Ben Carson didn’t mince words: Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”
Dr. Carson made the declaration about President Obama’s sweeping health care mandate Friday during a speech at the Values Voter Summit.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Scrutiny wrote:
Forget what side of the political fence you reside on for the duration of this post and I don't think anyone can logically disagree with me.
Forget rep and dem for a min. Just be an American.
I really hate to use this word but I just can't seem to bend and twist the situation to make the use of a lesser word fully describe what just happened in America.
Treason by way of treachery.
The republicans and democrats had an agreement on the debt ceiling since JULY. A no bullshit agreement on the debt ceiling that came in 70 billion dollars BELOW what the senate wanted. Done.
When it came time to honor this agreement the GOP decided to renege. They held the debt ceiling hostage for the ransom of allowing them to pick at Obamacare. A bill that had democratically passed all necessary levels of govt.
They have not been able to concoct a legal argument
against it, so they in a nutshell decided to announce that "If you don't let us get our grubby mitts on Obamacare, we are going to fuck America."
Obama, not being the kind of guy who is threatened easily, didn't budge. He had their word, and they broke it. If I was in that situation, I would have reacted the same way. Tell them to kiss my ass. I am sure there are few here that would have acted differently.
THEN... the GOP had the gull to stare into TV cameras across the nation and lie to the people.
"This is Obama's shutdown"
"The democrats refuse to come to the table"
"They refuse to negotiate"
"Harry Reid won't work with us"
"They have no willingness at all to compromise"
Now, I was a salesman when I was young. And I am pretty sure that once you shake hands and agree on the deal... negotiations are over.
Just who do they think they are threatening?
Obama isn't going to miss out on a paycheck.
And as I said before... NONE of the "police state" programs will be interrupted at all.
Lets look at a few that will... just a few.
1. The center for disease control. That's right. NSA operational, CDC shutdown on the cusp of flu season.
2. More than 2 million federal workers will have their pay delayed. 800,000 of them will never be repaid.
3. Millions of veterans will not receive benefits if the shutdown last longer than 2 weeks.(I could expand on how ridiculous this is but it would take up and entire web page and end in gunfire.)
4. Most FDA food safety operations will cease.(No biggie... right?)
5. Nutritional programs for women and children such as WIC will be disrupted after a week.
6. Most of NASA's operations will be shut down that don't have anything to do with the urgent need to maintain satellites to spy on Americans and guide bombs into the homes of brown people.
That just scrapes the surface of what will happen if it turns out to be a lengthy shutdown.
THESE are the people the GOP has their weapons pointed at. Kind of scary huh?
Hey... anyone remember what is it called when a political group uses fear and threats as political leverage to influence policy? I know there was a word for that... Ahh! Terrorism.
And THAT is treason.
Why isn't the media calling it what it is?
Maybe they lack fortitude. But when you threaten to starve children, let disease run amok, and allow the veterans who have suffered to EARN their benefits suffer without them. That is treason by treachery.
This isn't treason against the govt.
This is treason against the American people.
Aaannnnd what is the punishment for treason???
Boehner should be first in line followed by every one of those repulsive pukes that lied to us about it.
And that is how I see it.
Go back to your political affiliations like nothing happened and continue to argue which side is more retarded.
Be well.
You do know that Speaker Tip O"Neil shut down the government a DOZEN time while Reagan was president over such things as funding for abortions. Did that bother you then or is it only when Republicans do it?
By the way, it takes two sides to shut down the government.
SGT Rock101

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I'm sure he's a real smart guy but, the severely gifted are unusually close to severely insane.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummm, a few days ago a "state" legislature from Louisianan made a similar analogy and the Libtard press attacked him now I wonder if they will also attack Dr. Carson. Just in case you don't know, Dr. Carson looks black!!!
Ben Carson: Obamacare worst thing to happen to the U.S. since slavery
Dr. Ben Carson didn’t mince words: Obamacare is “the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery.”
Dr. Carson made the declaration about President Obama’s sweeping health care mandate Friday during a speech at the Values Voter Summit.
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
SGT Rock101

Gretna, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Tip O'Niel was severely wrong to shut down any government for any reason. But, he's dead and unable to hurt America again. Also, I'm a FDR New Deal type democrat.
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that Speaker Tip O"Neil shut down the government a DOZEN time while Reagan was president over such things as funding for abortions. Did that bother you then or is it only when Republicans do it?
By the way, it takes two sides to shut down the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min John Galt 1,095,335
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min truth-facts 46,218
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000