BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

Full story: Chicago Tribune

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ...

Comments (Page 7,701)

Showing posts 154,001 - 154,020 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the tax rate under Truman? Under FDR? Under HOOVER? But that evil Republican Eisenhower is bad to the bone.
http://taxfoundation.org/sites/taxfoundation ....
<quoted text>
What does your rant have to do with even one of my questions?
Please indicate right away who here in Topix or anywhere said or even hinted : "But that evil Republican Eisenhower is bad to the bone.
"

“Facts trump speculation”

Since: Dec 08

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Ever hear of an extradition treaty?
Really? The US was forced by an extradition treaty to return Einstein back to Germany for his treason against the Reich?

What parallel universe does Dufus Dale live in?

German police could enter the US to retrieve escaped German scientists? Similarly, was the KGB free to hunt down Igor Gouzenko in Canada? He committed treason against Soviet Mother Russia. What about other Soviet defectors who were in the US? The KGB could just march right in? Dufus Dale has no clue the meaning of sovereignty and jurisdiction.

BTW, the very reason for having extradition treaties is because a country's jurisdiction does not extend within the limits of a foreign independent state. Duh!
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
Every person in the United States except Ambassadors are not subject to a foreign power.
United States doesn't share its jurisdiction of people be they citizens or aliens with a foreign nation.
"[T]he legal status of foreign nationals in the United States is determined solely by our domestic law — foreign law confers no privilege in this country that our courts are bound to recognize. Vanity Fair Mills v. T. Eaton Co., 234 F. 2d 633, 638-639 (2nd Cir. 1956)
“Without entering upon this subject (which properly belongs to a general treatise upon public law), it may be truly said that no nation is bound to respect the laws of another nation made in regard to the subjects of the latter which are nonresidents. The obligatory force of such laws of any nation cannot extend beyond its own territories.••• Whatever may be the intrinsic or obligatory force of such laws upon such persons, if they should return to their native country, they can have none in other nations wherein they reside. Such laws may give rise to personal relations between the sovereign and subjects, to be enforced in his own domains; but they do not rightfully extend to other nations.” Rundell v. La Campagnie Generale Transatlantique, 100 Fed. 655, 660 (7th Cir. 1900)(quoting Justice Story, Commentaries of the Conflict of Laws (section 22)(1834)
In other words, the United States doesn't recognized the laws of foreign nations of its citzens or subjects while they reside in the United States.
If a nation can't exercise its laws over its citizens residing in a foreign nation then the citizens of that nation ARE NOT SUBJECT TO THE LAWS OF THEIR NATION.
That is why Mexican police can't enter Texas to arrest Mexican nationals living in Texas.
That is why Nazi Germany couldn't enforced its laws aganst German nationals living in New Jersey in the 1930s.

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, 20 years in a Russian prison ought to make them think twice before the rest of the greenies try this again,
Russia charges two Greenpeace activists with piracy
Moscow (AFP)- Russian investigators on Wednesday formally charged two of 30 detained Greenpeace campaigners for piracy over an open-sea protest against Arctic oil drilling, an activist said.
"The first two activists have been charged with piracy," Mikhail Kreindlin, a representative of Greenpeace, told AFP. "These activists are from Brazil and Britain."
He did not provide further details. Piracy by an organised group carries a punishment of between 10 and 15 years.
The charges of piracy came despite the fact that President Vladimir Putin had last week said that the activists "of course are not pirates." He however said that they did break the law by protesting close to an oil rig.
One of the charged activists is a British video reporter, Greenpeace said, without providing names. The second is a female from Brazil.
Russian investigators accused the activists of piracy after several of them tried to scale state energy giant Gazprom's Prirazlomnaya oil platform in the northern Barents Sea last month.
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-charges-two-gree...
You are now showcasing Russian justice to the world? Do you want to take back what you wrote as thousands of civil rights protestors languish in Russian jails, reporters and business people are killed? You really think Russian justice tops the American justice system?
pobama25 is the best

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

I got my driver's License from pobama25@yahoo. com

Ottawa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Ya know why this type of stuff does not happen in Florida? Because here the the Southeastern states, glove box GUNS are legal. And it is legal to use a gun to defend yourself and your family against drugged up bikers.
Bikers attack SUV driver in NYC after accident (+video)
Bikers attack SUV: The assault on the man began around 1:30 p.m. Sunday on the West Side Highway after he got into an accident with one of the bikers around 125th Street. After the driver and motorcyclist pulled over, they were quickly surrounded by 20 to 30 bikers who began damaging the victim's Range Rover, police said.
By Associated Press / October 1, 2013
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
I like your sense of justice, Rogue. So, it would've been so much better had the motorist had a gun in his glove compartment. As it is, there were no deaths. Let's say he did have a gun and started shooting at the 50-odd bikers. Let's just suppose he did...Yup, let's picture the result. Driver kills 3 or 4 or more bikers, nonetheless is overcome by their sheer numbers, 3 or 4 killed already, he of course gets killed, as does his wife and probably child...yes, Rogue, guns in glove compartments are a great thing. That'll show those evil bikers, right?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, 20 years in a Russian prison ought to make them think twice before the rest of the greenies try this again,
Russia charges two Greenpeace activists with piracy
Moscow (AFP)- Russian investigators on Wednesday formally charged two of 30 detained Greenpeace campaigners for piracy over an open-sea protest against Arctic oil drilling, an activist said.
"The first two activists have been charged with piracy," Mikhail Kreindlin, a representative of Greenpeace, told AFP. "These activists are from Brazil and Britain."
He did not provide further details. Piracy by an organised group carries a punishment of between 10 and 15 years.
The charges of piracy came despite the fact that President Vladimir Putin had last week said that the activists "of course are not pirates." He however said that they did break the law by protesting close to an oil rig.
One of the charged activists is a British video reporter, Greenpeace said, without providing names. The second is a female from Brazil.
Russian investigators accused the activists of piracy after several of them tried to scale state energy giant Gazprom's Prirazlomnaya oil platform in the northern Barents Sea last month.
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-charges-two-gree ...
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now showcasing Russian justice to the world? Do you want to take back what you wrote as thousands of civil rights protestors languish in Russian jails, reporters and business people are killed? You really think Russian justice tops the American justice system?
No, I am not show casing the Russian judicial system but the Greenies are crazy if they think they can go into Russia and get into some mischief.
Just look what the Russians are doing to pirates while WE are letting them go!!!
Russian Navy vs Somali Pirates
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yep, the Russian Navy boards a Somali pirate boat, take off a couple young guys and then blows up the pirate boat with the rest of the pirates.
The reason why they took off the couple young pirates is so they could go home and tell their buddies what happens when the try and pirate a Russian ship. Guess what, have any more Russian ships been pirated?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No? Did he not tell the rich dude to give his money away and thence be a pauper?
I presume California vacation was fun; how was the Getty?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

pobama25 is the best wrote:
I got my driver's License from pobama25@yahoo. com
I got one from Connecticut and one from Ireland. Unlike yours, mine are real.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Oh, the Russian will probably let the Greenies go after about a year and they will probably confiscate their ship. Next time the Greenies will probably try and screw with the Danes off of Greenland.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

<quoted text>
I like your sense of justice, Rogue. So, it would've been so much better had the motorist had a gun in his glove compartment. As it is, there were no deaths. Let's say he did have a gun and started shooting at the 50-odd bikers. Let's just suppose he did...Yup, let's picture the result. Driver kills 3 or 4 or more bikers, nonetheless is overcome by their sheer numbers, 3 or 4 killed already, he of course gets killed, as does his wife and probably child...yes, Rogue, guns in glove compartments are a great thing. That'll show those evil bikers, right?
Nope, criminals are cowards. When they find out you are armed, they will leave you the hell alone.
If the SUV had four big dudes in it and there were just two bikers, do you really think the two bikers would have attacked them?

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
No, I am not show casing the Russian judicial system but the Greenies are crazy if they think they can go into Russia and get into some mischief.
Just look what the Russians are doing to pirates while WE are letting them go!!!
But according to at least one of the Play Justices foreigners are not under the jurisdiction of the host country. Birfoonism is a gaggle of many feathers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Did you see this a few days ago? A robber with a gun is confronted with a store owner with a machete!!!

Man Thwarts Would-be Robbery With Machete

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Did you see this a few days ago? A robber with a gun is confronted with a store owner with a machete!!!
It was all over the tri-state area news.

BTW, most crazed thugs would have pulled the trigger. Machete guy is very lucky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

It is not that Fox News is anti-Obama, it is that the Lame Stream Media is PRO-Obama and here is a perfect example!

Rep. Sean Duffy beats down MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

Obama's approval rating is down to .... 37%. Maybe that is why he is getting very nervous ..... and Speaker Bonehead has dug in his heals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

That's RACIST. Everyone knows that only black people wear hoodies (Trayvon Martin) and banning hoodies is like banning black peoples and that ain't right.

September 8, 2013 at 9:28 am
New York Bank Bans Hoodies

Read more at http://conservativevideos.com/2013/09/new-yor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Oh, I have four or five hoodies. I like them when I go fishing when it is cool out. I not only have a Large one but I also have some XL ones so I can wear two at the same time.
Watch out for guys wearing hoodies and driving fishing boats.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Obama's approval rating is down to .... 37%. Maybe that is why he is getting very nervous ..... and Speaker Bonehead has dug in his heals.
Congress approval rating 5%.

RationalState

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Congress Approval Rating Drops To Dismal 5 Percent In Poll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/cong...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
It was all over the tri-state area news.
BTW, most crazed thugs would have pulled the trigger. Machete guy is very lucky.
Oh I agree. The machete guy is very lucky. In fact he already fired one round into a wall.
Oh, a few months ago I arrived at a gas station just minutes after a guy stole a car that was gassing up. Ah, don't leave your engine running while you are paying for your gas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,001 - 154,020 of167,337
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]