BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174642 Oct 11, 2013
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
Live clean, eat healthy, exercise regularly, die anyway.
Exactly. You don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't fornicate, you won't live any longer, it'll just seem longer.

“Arm the homeless!”

Since: Jul 12

The internet

#174643 Oct 11, 2013
10 ways the NSA is spying on YOU.

1. Policy allows them to spy on people with 3 degrees of separation from a suspect. Meaning 1 suspect with 260 phone contacts gives them the green light to spy on 4.5 BILLION people. 3 degrees doesn't sound so bad huh?

2. They use the term "metadata" to get around privacy laws. It is just a legal loophole. ALL data is logged.

3. P.R.I.S.M. is a major electronic spy machine that uses existing data from social networks. In 6 months over 18,000 facebook accounts were "affected"... and that is just facebook.

4. ALL overseas communication is wiretapped... in and out of the U.S. The data-mining of MILLIONS of people was implemented by Dubbya Bush. Obama has taken the batton in full stride... and man, can he run.

5. The NSA can and does turn phones on, computer cameras and microphones... your cell phone is their eyes and their ears. Before you go getting smart...they can do this even if your phone is turned off.

6. Corporations like Google are 100% on board with destroying your privacy. They help write code for all Android phones that allow them to be remotely and covertly hacked by the NSA. Meaning that OVER 75% of the WORLD's cell phones have NSA code as you are reading this.

7. The NSA has spent 255 million of your tax dollars cracking e-mail encryption against millions of Americans. They have also successfully inserted vulnerabilities into encryption programs and have influenced product design to allow for covert access to your phone.

8. The treasury department's "SWIFT" monitors financial transactions of all foreign nationals. Snowden provided us with the intel that it also monitors American citizens.

9. The NSA uses MITM attacks on Americans regularly.(Man In The Middle) They pose as popular websites to collect your information before rerouting you to the real websites.

10. The NSA has also been caught more times than you would think spying on their love interest, spouses, boy and girlfriends. Few bad apples... right? Only happened over 3000 times in one year. And those are only the times that they got caught.

The NSA doesn't serve a purpose that Americans are willing to spend their money on. But THIS is the "New World Order" that you have been hearing about.

When I heard the words "Brave New World"... Aldous Huxley was the farthest thing from my mind. However, that is exactly what they meant.

But let us be concerned with important stuff like who is best suited to destroy our rights. The republicans who started it, or the democrats who have mastered it.

I will soon be to the point where I will give up all possessions in my name, lose my bank account and stop paying taxes.

Who says we have to fund our own demise?

Ottawa

#174644 Oct 11, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
There he goes making up facts again.
Correction, if I may. There he goes, making up BS again. Just picks 'em out of thin air.

Ottawa

#174645 Oct 11, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the democrats in the senate Jock, and Harry Reid. The house passed many appropriation bills to address such things but could not even get a conference or a vote in the senate.
What bills, and what'd they have in them?

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174646 Oct 11, 2013
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. You don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't fornicate, you won't live any longer, it'll just seem longer.
Man asks his doctor after some tests...

"So, do you think I will live to be 85?"

(Well, do you smoke?)

"Nope, never touched them..."

(Do you drink?)

"No."

(Do you drive real fast? Have sex with random women? Use drugs?)

"No, no, and no."

(Then why do you care?)
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174647 Oct 11, 2013
America wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact 1: "oComaCare was written by the republican Heritage Foundation, Bob Dole, and Mitt Romney.
Fact 2: You ARE un-american.
America has spoken.
Hey Splatter! The DIMs had to do their number on it by including outrageous regulations and taxes. DIM work, plain and simple. I agree with most Americans that Obobblehead sux, as his ratings show! That's in the majority, moron! Please go splatter yourself all over the nearest wall. Thanks. pig
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174648 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Bravo, more assault weapons. The people of Columbine, Newtown, etc, must be cheering. Er, just once more, can someone tell me what exactly is the purpose of a 50-magazine assault rifle? Skeet shooting? As it said in Catch 22, skeet shooting is good, it teaches you to ...shoot skeet. And when you go off the bend, you shoot people instead of clay pigeons. Sin problema.
Sure, I'll tell you the purpose of a 50 round mag. It's purpose is to hold 50 rounds. Duh!!! LMAO! scum BTW, we are cheering. LMAO!
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#174649 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I was surprised, when they awarded the Nobel for literature on Wednesday, that you were not even on the short nominees' list. So artful, so literary, your prose. Specially the last part of the above missive.
Plain English, loser, and here it is . Who "stopped" the gov't in its tracks? A few looney tooney birther tea baggers. With a speaker without the fortitude to dump them. Speaker won't even call a vote that he knows he will use. When the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe American Cruz and his motley birther Rep congressmen shut down the gov't over a bill approved by both houses, signed by the president and approved by the Supreme Court , they must have known soldiers would not be paid, retirees and handicapped veterans would not be paid. They called the president's bluff and now the majority of the people, who you said had obamacare shoved down their throats , want those Repub tea baggers OUT. By a wide margin. Did you even know that?
Me a wannabe? Wannabe what? If every American was like you, and thank god most of them are not, even the poorest of the poor on this earth would not want to be American. You are the dregs of a nation, the kind that drags it down, the one, as I've often said, who is locked up in the potato cellar when company comes. You're uncouth, a worm, no, a slug who should damn well stay under his slimy rock. Hey, tell your suffering stepmom to call you.
Yea, I noticed you weren't on any lists either. DAB This country is at the present juncture from a lack of leadership. Obobblehead gets all the blame, no question about it.
What the people want is Obobblehead OUT! They're tired of his BS games. The people do not want oComaCare and rightly so. It's an unconstitutional junk bill. His "legacy"! LMAO! The guy is a major loser, just like you. Oh, c'mon shytforbrains, you do remember why I'm here, no? I'm here to throw your azzhole behavior right back in your face! And poor lil canadianqueer doesn't like it! Waa Waa Waa FOAD. You shall remain a wannabe loser. BTW, what kind of image do you think you project for Canada? DAB LMAO! Psst, it's not a good one. LMAO! I have my reasons for being an azz on here, you don't, it's just the way you are. Nice job DACB. LMAO!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174651 Oct 11, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, I noticed you weren't on any lists either. DAB This country is at the present juncture from a lack of leadership. Obobblehead gets all the blame, no question about it.
What the people want is Obobblehead OUT! They're tired of his BS games. The people do not want oComaCare and rightly so. It's an unconstitutional junk bill. His "legacy"! LMAO! The guy is a major loser, just like you. Oh, c'mon shytforbrains, you do remember why I'm here, no? I'm here to throw your azzhole behavior right back in your face! And poor lil canadianqueer doesn't like it! Waa Waa Waa FOAD. You shall remain a wannabe loser. BTW, what kind of image do you think you project for Canada? DAB LMAO! Psst, it's not a good one. LMAO! I have my reasons for being an azz on here, you don't, it's just the way you are. Nice job DACB. LMAO!
And you feel you are a qualified representative for our nation?

The leader of the free world is a "major loser"...exactly what does that make... nevermind.

The republicans were willing to shut down the govt over Obamacare.

Outstanding! They can all stay home for good. It will kill them next election.

I noticed the NSA spy network was untouched by this "shut down". Do they not work for the govt?

TSA people still seem to be doing whatever it is that they do. Feeling people up, profiling by bra size and seizing mouthwash.

The domestic drone program hasn't missed a step.

The local police are still looking more and more like paramilitary primadonnas with an acute case of penis envy. I hear we may even be getting a few mini-tanks to combat loitering and anyone holding up a sign near the road.

XKEYSCORE and PRISM probably won't get even Columbus day off.

No matter what your pet name for him, Obama is here till 2016. And he doesn't give a damn what the "majority" thinks. He doesn't have to.

If we are going to have a govt shutdown...lets get serious about it.

Let go of EVERYONE who isn't vital to the day to day running of the programs that are absolutely essential.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#174652 Oct 11, 2013
Grand Birther wrote:
<quoted text>
When all else fails, the birfoon simply makes up its favoured version of events. In this case, the birfoon needs to pretend that its perceived enemy is seeking an unobtainable goal.
How sad it must be to be a birfoon and live fantasy to lie to fantasy.
lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#174653 Oct 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!
You are a paranoide lunitict who needs mental help wight now!!!
President Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!! Can you read the words i am typing???

The antichrist is called MABUS!!!!!!!!!

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174654 Oct 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>lHey right back at ya'. Per Vattel's treatise "The Law ofNations" of 1758AD, which was repeatedly referred to by our Founding Fathers when drafting our Constitution, a 'natural-born citizen' is "born in the country of parents who are citizens of that country". Also see definition cited by Supreme Court Justice Peter V. Daniel in the Dred Scot case which is verbatim the exact same definition. Kenyan-born Obama IS the Antichrist. So get saved now while there is still time!
If he was Kenyan born...then why the birth announcements in multiple Hawaiian newspapers?

None of you can seem to answer that.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174655 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I was surprised, when they awarded the Nobel for literature on Wednesday, that you were not even on the short nominees' list. So artful, so literary, your prose. Specially the last part of the above missive.
Plain English, loser, and here it is . Who "stopped" the gov't in its tracks? A few looney tooney birther tea baggers. With a speaker without the fortitude to dump them. Speaker won't even call a vote that he knows he will use. When the Canadian-Cuban and wannabe American Cruz and his motley birther Rep congressmen shut down the gov't over a bill approved by both houses, signed by the president and approved by the Supreme Court , they must have known soldiers would not be paid, retirees and handicapped veterans would not be paid. They called the president's bluff and now the majority of the people, who you said had obamacare shoved down their throats , want those Repub tea baggers OUT. By a wide margin. Did you even know that?
Me a wannabe? Wannabe what? If every American was like you, and thank god most of them are not, even the poorest of the poor on this earth would not want to be American. You are the dregs of a nation, the kind that drags it down, the one, as I've often said, who is locked up in the potato cellar when company comes. You're uncouth, a worm, no, a slug who should damn well stay under his slimy rock. Hey, tell your suffering stepmom to call you.
Exactly J.

It won't be Obama that those people blame. I'll tell ya what... Obama handled this almost flawlessly if you are looking at the slow buck. I don't think Obama provided a "bluff" for them to call. Well, I guess in hindsight it is easier to see it wasn't a threat of any kind. He meant every word.

I don't get the logic there... the republicans shit on their own electorate in order to make a meaningless stand against something that is a dead issue.

If they were going to stop Obamacare they should have grown some balls years ago. That ship has sailed.

3 years from now they will be pumping their fist around the next plastic business asshole that they offer up, as Queen Hillary runs away with the military vote as well.

It is all quite frightening. But after Romney, nothing would surprise me.(he writes almost knowing they will shock him with future mind numbing tactics)

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174656 Oct 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama IS NOT THE ANTICHRIST!!!!!! Can you read the words i am typing???
He knows as much about the antichrist as he does law.

He probably believes in pre-tribulation rapture too.

“Arm the homeless!”

The internet

#174657 Oct 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping that you are being sarcastic... you are, right?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174658 Oct 11, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Again, Valerie Plame RESIGNED under pressure.
In a subsequent column, Novak reported that she was "an analyst, not in covert operations." White House press secretary Scott McClellan suggested that her employment at the CIA was no secret. Jonah Goldberg of National Review claimed, "Wilson's wife is a desk jockey and much of the Washington cocktail circuit knew that already."
http://www.thenation.com/article/what-valerie ...#
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
Novak reported? And he had no motivation to cover his butt?
Oh please!
Joel Seidman (Producer, NBC News), "Plame Was 'covert' Agent at Time of Name Leak: Newly Released Unclassified Document Details CIA Employment", MSNBC, May 29, 2007, accessed August 10, 2007.
"Statement of Rep. Henry A. Waxman, Chairman" PDF (156 KiB), "Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Hearing on Disclosure of CIA Agent Valerie Plame Wilson's ldentity and White House Procedures for Safeguarding Classified Information", online posting, U.S. House Committee on Government Reform, oversight.house.gov , March 16, 2007: 2, accessed March 19, 2007
^ "Investigations: Disclosure of CIA Agent Identity" and "Disclosure of CIA Agent Identity: Hearing Examines Exposure of Covert CIA Agent Valerie Plame Wilson's Identity", U.S. House Committee on Government Reform (Oversight Committee), March 16, 2007, accessed July 10, 2007.(Hyperlinks in menu, including streaming video of hearing; box with "Documents and Links", featuring documents chart "Disclosures of Valerie Plame Wilson's Classified CIA Employment"
These are references 35 - 37 from Wikipedia article.
Puh-Lease.
You do know not all jobs at the CIA are COVERT, don't you? Obviously you are clueless. If Valerie Plame was of value to the CIA she would have a job but instead she was forced to resign.
Oh, my late father was a graduate of the Army War College, Class of 1970, and they have a year book. Every student got two ... full.. pages. One was the non-military stuff and the opposing page was their military carrier. There was one student who was with the CIA and all it had was his name and picture and other than that both pages were .... blank.
And I have a cousin who is also a War College grad, Class of 1994. Only four National Guard officers go each year and he was one of them. He was offered a star ..... but he had to go to D.C. for two years and with Clinton in office he did not want to do that so he retired as a colonel.

Location hidden

#174659 Oct 11, 2013
nebka wrote:
<quoted text>
Scrutiny wrote:
<quoted text>
I am hoping that you are being sarcastic... you are, right?
nebka is not smart enough to understand sarcasm.

Location hidden

#174660 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Why they did not want her around? You are smoking, you are high. She sued them. You think they want her around? Armitage and his gang exposed her to the world's cutthroat intelligence community. She HAD to resign, Rogue, no choice, they did not want her. A 20-year career, maybe more, not sure, down the drain so the GWB administration could get even with her ambassador husband for telling them more or less that they were fools and Iraq had zilch WMDs. Desk job? Last we heard, she was still being threatened? By which side, Rogue? Are you okay?
Do you know how hard it is to fire a civilian in the federal government? Obviously not.
But Iraq did have 300 TONS of yellow cake and then had gone to that N-word country in an attempt to buy more. Why would Iraq send a trade delegation to N*g*r? Amb. Joe Wilson said they made NO attempt to buy yellow cake when in fact they had. But typical Libtardian Logic dictates that if they were not successful ..... it just did not happen!
It is sort of like a bank robber who walks in with a gun and walks out without any cash so he claims there was no robbery attempt because he did not get anything. Get a brain.

Location hidden

#174661 Oct 12, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know ALL generals are political appointees, don't you? They were appointed by a president and approved by the Senate. Who appointed Gen. Zini? Would it have been ..... Bill Clinton by chance?
Very few generals are either loony-lefties or loony-righties but some are ... left of center!!!
Democracynow org wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rightwing idols like Limbaugh and Cheney got five deferments to avoid service for the Vietnam war.
Who Picked Powell?
Two Liberal who ran up the deficits 12 years of Reagan and Daddy Bush who never used the VETO.
ROTFL
-------
Colin Powell endorses Obama for second term
Oct 25, 2012 / http://tinyurl.com/9melusp
(Reuters)- Former U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell on Thursday endorsed Barack Obama in his bid for re-election, citing the Democratic president's efforts to wind down the war in Afghanistan and tackling terrorism.
"And so I think we ought to keep on the track that we are on," the Republican, who also backed Obama in 2008, told "CBS This Morning."
The move comes just days after Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney clashed over foreign policy in the third and last presidential debate ahead of the November 6 election.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-...
First of all, Dick Cheney's (Born in 1941) draft deferment were educational and in the EARLY 1960 they gave them out to every college student.
Next, Rush Limbaugh's (born in 1951) was a MEDICAL deferment. Now, what deferment did Bill Clinton (born in 1946) get.
As usual I do not expect a reply from you but you will repeat the same distortions in another week or two.
So what if Colon Powell endorsed Obama. He has been shunned by the Republican Party ever since he lied to G.W. Bush and resigned as Sec. of State.

Location hidden

#174662 Oct 12, 2013
Dominican court ruling renders hundreds of thousands stateless
Reuters By Ricardo Rojas

LA ROMANA, Dominican Republic (Reuters)- For four generations Banesa Blemi's family, descendants of Haitian immigrants, put down roots as low-wage sugar cane cutters in their adopted homeland, and came to consider themselves Dominicans.

Then, last month the country's Constitutional Court issued a decision effectively denationalizing Blemi and her family, along with an estimated 250,000 fellow immigrants born after 1929.

"I have no country. What will become of me?" said Blemi, 27, standing with relatives outside the family's wooden shack near La Romana, the heart of the Dominican Republic's sugar cane industry and one of the Caribbean's top tourist resorts.

"We are Dominicans - we have never been to Haiti. We were born and raised here. We don't even speak Creole," she said, referring to Haiti's native tongue.

The September 23 court ruling retroactively denies Dominican nationality to anyone born after 1929 who does not have at least one parent of Dominican blood, under a constitutional clause declaring all others to be either in the country illegally or "in transit."
http://news.yahoo.com/dominican-court-ruling-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Emeem 1,141,173
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 48,355
Obama Plays Boss of America...............excel... 12 min John Kass 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 22 min Doug77 4,854
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 33 min Hatti_Hollerand 691
last post wins! (Apr '13) 39 min Hatti_Hollerand 384
comparison 1 hr WW2FromNOW 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr author author 98,673
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:19PM
What Are Experts Saying About Indianapolis?
NBC Sports 1:18 AM
Colts desperate to crank up rushing game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Predictions for Bears' Week 12 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:46 AM
Jay Cutler wants to keep on rolling (out)
NBC Sports11:16 AM
Colts rule out Dwayne Allen and Gosder Cherilus