BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting Obama's citizen...

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider Friday whether to take up a lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama 's U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case embraced by some opponents of Obama's ... Full Story

“Bonjour Hello Buongiorno Hola”

Since: Feb 12

Ottawa

#174459 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nebka, go back to blowing your brother, otay? lil raggy
Blowing ! And brother to boot. That obsession has gotten out of hand, loser. Should your stepmom not call the cops?

Ottawa

#174460 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Only after Roberts was bought off! Why do you constantly leave out the important information? LMAO! lil raggy
Sorry for butting in,(you do it all the time, so...), would you please supply proof and confirmation that Roberts was bought off?

You supported the Romney/Ryan ticket all the way. Why do you support a known liar, a tax cheat, a job and cash exporter and a rabid gun nut?

Ottawa

#174461 Oct 9, 2013
Learn to Read wrote:
<quoted text>
Jercque would be so proud of you
Is RC (reading-challenged) proud of his cheap shots? I saw the "you're" when you meant "your". Topix corrector ? LMAO (LRS/LTR tm reg'd). Liar.

I decided a while back to ignore you. I honestly did not think you'd be masochistic to the point of trying your luck with me again and therefore wasn't going to point out your repeated incomprehension and confusion twixt the contraction "you're" (you are) and adjective (your), but no, not you, you could not resist dragging me into your joint LRS/LTR cesspool now could you? Take a hike, poor CONservative dinosaur.

LAROUSSE DICTIONARY, DEFINITION OF CONservative or,

CON : Stupide, inepte.
Other definition of CON : Sexe de la femme

Need I translate?

P.S.: If you dare, and are able to scroll back to about 6 months ago, pre-Topix corrector, just take a peek at your errors, misspellings and much more. I was charitable then, you showed some veneer (little was I to know...), ignored your constant "faux pas" in the language of Shakespeare. Yes, take a hike, son.

Ottawa

#174462 Oct 9, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>That means nothing. The ONLY thing that matters is what our nation's founders intended.
Jesus saves.
Even Jesus can't save you.

Ottawa

#174463 Oct 9, 2013
Atticus Tiberius Finch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be only correct in two instance.
FIrst instance, if Obama were born in the 1800s to an Indian tribe that was recognized by the United States government as being ALIEN NATION within the United States.
Second instance, if Obama were born in Hawaii while Hawaii was occupied by foreign troops and his father was a foreign soldier who had no allegiance to the United States.
Since Obama wasn't an Indian in the 1800s and his father wasn't a foreign soldier occupying Hawaii then Obama is a natural born citizen.
Hey, where've you been? Nice to see you.

Ottawa

#174464 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
But would those employees have jobs without Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc.
What if an Army only had generals? Privates? Infantrymen? Cooks? Medics? Etc.? BUT with the proper mix of leaders, followers, infantrymen, cooks, medics, truck drivers, logisticans, etc. you do have an ARMY!
It still escapes you, that logic that employers cannot do without employees and employees can hardly do without employers - "hardly" because they could still seek and retain self-employment. Those big shots, NOPE, they could not.

In any event, one needs the other, get that in your thick skull.

Ottawa

#174465 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
How is this government shut down different than the one in 1995?
1. Bill Clinton negotiated!
2. There was no Fox News to tell both sides of the events.
3. There was no Conservative talk radio, ditto!
4. There was no real internet.
Have you noticed the Dems seem to be getting worried? WHY??? The truth will set you free.
1. The House passes Obamacare. Legally and democratically.
2. The Senate passes Obamacare. Legally and democratically.
3. Obama is re-elected for a 2nd term, along with his Obamacare promise;
4. The President signs Obamacare. Legally and democratically.
5. The U.S. Supreme court approves Obamacare. Constitutionally.

A) Some 40 Tea Party ignoramuses don't like the law and mostly Obama;
B) They decide to "kidnap" government, plain and simple by saying, "you don't cancel Obamacare, no spending appropriation. Everyone will get hurt? We don't care";
C) Speaker Boehner cowardly refuses to bring those 40 nuts into line;
D) Now, imitation speaker Boehmer says Obama won't negotiate. Well, who negotiates with blackmailers and kidnappers?

Meanwhile, the US, which exports its "democracy" all over the world, forcing elections in Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries where that type of democracy was unheard of, sets the perfect example, namely how to destroy democracy by shutting down the very government that was DEMOCRATICALLY elected by the people, for the people, for whom Repubs don't give a hoot, as proven by their refusal to legislate proper gun control.

I've read much of the foreign press on this. They are confused, perplexed, cannot understand how this is the only country in the world that can so openly flaunt its own system of elected government and legislated laws, not to mention the will of its two chambers, the president, the supreme court and the people. And message for LRS : Don't tell me to mind my own business because it IS my business, and the business of every citizen of the world we live in, all 198 countries. We are all affected by this one way or the other. The U.S. promised to honour its obligations to the world, and refusing to fund outlays already committed and in defaulting, if it does, will mean reneging on promises to pay interest on treasury bonds and their interest, bonds that are held by many countries.

Ottawa

#174466 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
Hummmm, 20 years in a Russian prison ought to make them think twice before the rest of the greenies try this again,
Russia charges two Greenpeace activists with piracy
Moscow (AFP)- Russian investigators on Wednesday formally charged two of 30 detained Greenpeace campaigners for piracy over an open-sea protest against Arctic oil drilling, an activist said.
"The first two activists have been charged with piracy," Mikhail Kreindlin, a representative of Greenpeace, told AFP. "These activists are from Brazil and Britain."
He did not provide further details. Piracy by an organised group carries a punishment of between 10 and 15 years.
The charges of piracy came despite the fact that President Vladimir Putin had last week said that the activists "of course are not pirates." He however said that they did break the law by protesting close to an oil rig.
One of the charged activists is a British video reporter, Greenpeace said, without providing names. The second is a female from Brazil.
Russian investigators accused the activists of piracy after several of them tried to scale state energy giant Gazprom's Prirazlomnaya oil platform in the northern Barents Sea last month.
http://news.yahoo.com/russia-charges-two-gree... text>
No, I am not show casing the Russian judicial system but the Greenies are crazy if they think they can go into Russia and get into some mischief.
Just look what the Russians are doing to pirates while WE are letting them go!!!
Russian Navy vs Somali Pirates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oTrkcQJ9i2IXX
Yep, the Russian Navy boards a Somali pirate boat, take off a couple young guys and then blows up the pirate boat with the rest of the pirates.
The reason why they took off the couple young pirates is so they could go home and tell their buddies what happens when the try and pirate a Russian ship. Guess what, have any more Russian ships been pirated?
Yes, you are plainly showcasing the Russian justice system. You are in effect saying that :

Even though the Greenpeace crew stated they were in Int'l waters, you prefer to accept the Russian version that they were in Russian waters. You prefer the Russians' word to the American and other free nations' crew who said they were not in Russian territorial waters.

Your example of how the Russians handled those Somalians is stupid and , again, on the side of rich cargo ship owners who prefer to risk, for a few dollars' savings, their crews' lives by not installing one of two armed contractors, each with powerful water cannons and machine guns. Oh, geez, I forgot, that has been done and , how strange, hardly any more attacks lately.
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#174467 Oct 9, 2013
Dale wrote:
<quoted text> Utopia blah blah blah
When all else fails, the birfoon simply makes up its favoured version of events. In this case, the birfoon needs to pretend that its perceived enemy is seeking an unobtainable goal.

How sad it must be to be a birfoon and live fantasy to lie to fantasy.

Ottawa

#174468 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
I presume California vacation was fun; how was the Getty?
Loves L.A.- but so big. Too many goodies to see in such a short stay. We travelled all over, strictly by public transit which, although with long intervals between buses, is very good and comfortable.

The Getty is one of the best things , gallery-wise, I've ever seen. Typically American. Well organised, well archived, super friendly staff, cripes, even the cafeteria, and who would expect that, was good. We only had one day , which clearly, is not enough. The Impressionists, and the way they are presented along with explanations and biographies, are out of this world. Ranks with the NY MOMA and the lesser-known but great Salvador Dali museum in St. Petersburg. Bigger, smaller, doesn't matter, the respect for art is unparalleled.

Ottawa

#174469 Oct 9, 2013
Rogue Scholar 05 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, criminals are cowards. When they find out you are armed, they will leave you the hell alone.
If the SUV had four big dudes in it and there were just two bikers, do you really think the two bikers would have attacked them?
Hey, so you know, you are sure, that those 50 odd bikers would've backed off just because this guy had showed his gun? You're sure of that?

And again, you are off topic. There were not 4 big dudes in an SUV and only 2 bikers (why would the 4 big dudes need a gun - isn't that overkill?- pardon the pun), there was a driver , his wife, baby and about 50 bikers. Your feeble attempt at changing the subject is once more deplorable.

Ottawa

#174470 Oct 9, 2013
wojar wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your poll"? is that a joke?
You can bet your bottom dollar that Rogue's "My source says " is no source.

Ottawa

#174471 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet. No one wants to hear any of your BS. Really!
Why? Is the truth not the truth, wherever from it emanates?

Jacques from Ottawa wrote:

<quoted text>
Quit pretending and papering over your ignorance. You don't have a pretty or ugly idea what he meant. Ask GWB who forced is whole cabinet to attend his morning prayer meetings...or the unsaid "or else"

Ottawa

#174472 Oct 9, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's analogy the other day was backward. If I want more money from the bank,I have to borrow it on their terms. If I don't want to be further in debt,I need to spend less money. If I spend more money than I can afford,I am putting pressure on myself,I can't blame it on 50% of the population just like I can't spend like the Jones's. Who ever writes the words for Obama's teleprompter should be downsized,furloughed and sent home with out pay.
Do you know this analogy , Frank? No? Well, read it and perhaps you'll better understand where Obama is coming from :

Guy owes the bank %10,000. Guy is worried.
Guy owes the bank $2 million. Bank is worried.

Shall I go on?
Grand Birther

Painesville, OH

#174473 Oct 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you know this analogy , Frank? No? Well, read it and perhaps you'll better understand where Obama is coming from :
Shall I go on?
A better analogy is bank borrows from itself in its very own currency.
tm clmns

Victoria, Canada

#174474 Oct 9, 2013
Justice LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a point?
YES, people like you are clueless..

You wouldn't know a point if a needle was stuck in your A--

a propagandist's dream
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174475 Oct 10, 2013
Ellen1 wrote:
<quoted text>
True. So what?
EVERY child born on US soil except for the children of foreign diplomats is a Natural Born Citizen. That is true REGARDLESS of the citizenship of the parents.
“Who does not know that every person born within the limits of the
Republic is, in the language of the Constitution, a natural-born
citizen.” Rep. Bingham, The congressional globe, Volume 61, Part 2. pg.
"Every child born in the United States is a natural-born United States citizen except for the children of diplomats.”---Senator Lindsay Graham (December 11, 2008 letter to constituents)
More reading on the subject:
http://www.fredthompsonsamerica.com/2012/07/3 ...
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname ...
http://www.obamabirthbook.com/http:/www.obama ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural-born-cit ...
http://tesibria.typepad.com/whats_your_eviden ...
He's a citizen already, most of us get it. The bigger question is, is he a leader, and by all accounts he is not. He has done nothing to try and temper fools like yourself to bring the country together and work in the best interest of the country. He has polarized the citizenry and fomented hatred towards the opposition party. When Gabby Giffords was shot, he gave a comforting speech instructing the country to move past the rhetoric of division and hatred, and now he uses inflammatory terms designed to divide, isolate, and arguably to even destroy the opposition party. He continues the narrative against those of us who recognize the long term damage being done to the country by the democrats to our economy, and furthering the dependent classes addiction to government control. Take the food assistance program that democrats expanded by over 100% under his tenure, which is now out of funds and being cut back, which will the president and fellow democrats will demagogue, rather then see it for it is. Their failure to create economic opportunity for the masses by allowing the free markets to pull us out of the anemic economy they have created. The republicans are the only ones giving lip service and taking actions to reduce spending and address the crushing debt our children are burdened with, and your still trying to win a petty argument that is no longer relevant even if he were not a "natural born citizen". Grow up Ellen and lead by example, even if you liberals are incapable of it.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#174476 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Shall I go on?
All this as the democrats and the president tell us raising the debt ceiling does not mean we will take on more debt, at the same time wanting to add another trillion plus in the next year with nothing to show for it other then selling out our children to the communist Chinese. This is beyond irresponsible. It is as if our enemies are waging an economic war on our currency through the fed and the democrat party. I say that those two entities are the enemy, and I think the current situation may have resulted in the democrats campaign of lies causing them to have "jumped the shark"!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174477 Oct 10, 2013
Bush had higher approval rating than Obama at this point in his presidency 10/09/2013

President George W. Bush held a higher approval rating in October of his fifth year in office than President Obama.

Obama’s approval rating stands at 37 percent with a 53 percent disapproval rating, according to an Associated Press/GfK poll released Wednesday October 9.

At the same point in the first year of his second term, Bush held a higher approval rating even as he battled criticisms of his handling of weeks-old Hurricane Katrina.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/09/bush-had-hi...

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#174478 Oct 10, 2013
Now NPR and the AP tap dance around the issue. But the fact is Obama's rating have been hit far worse that those evil Republicans have been.
Now Obama wants to TALK about the issues but will still not negotiate which means "I feel the heat"!

Poll: No Heroes In Shutdown, GOP Gets Most Blame
by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS October 09, 2013

WASHINGTON (AP)— President Barack Obama and lawmakers must rise above their incessant bickering and do more to end the partial government shutdown, according to a poll Wednesday that places the brunt of the blame on Republicans but finds no one standing tall in Washington.

"So frustrating," Martha Blair, 71, of Kerrville, Texas, said of the fiscal paralysis as her scheduled national parks vacation sits in limbo. "Somebody needs to jerk those guys together to get a solution, instead of just saying 'no.'"

The Associated Press-GfK survey affirms expectations by many in Washington — Republicans among them — that the GOP may end up taking the biggest hit in public opinion from the shutdown, as happened when much of the government closed 17 years ago. But the situation is fluid nine days into the shutdown and there's plenty of disdain to go around.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,480
Chicago Pizza Blows 14 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 47 min IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports